• GZ OC

• 1.Personal data section

1.1 Account information
    Nickname: Striker06HUN
    Nationality: Hungarian
    Spoken language(s): Hungarian, English

2. Organization section

2.1 Personal specifics
    Former organization(s): Silence of Death (S~D)
    Reason(s) of leaving: The gang is closed now.
    Why have you chosen to join OverdoseCrime?: Because the other gang, that I was in, is closed now, so I decided to join into another one. I read the things about OC, and I saw them playing, in-game, and I liked that, so I decided to join them.

2.2 Management specifics
    Outline your relevant skills and strengths, that you can provide for OverdoseCrime (We do NOT ask for in-game skills, such as shooting, driving, etc.): I am a trustworthy guy if I am in a "family", I try to do my best, to fit in, help the community.
    Describe how you would solve any problem with a fellow gang member: I would ask him/her, that what is the problem, and I would try to solve as peacefully as possible, but if that wouldn't work, then I would turn to an HQ member.

2.3 OverdoseCrime specifics
    Define OverdoseCrime: OverdoseCrime is a criminal gang, which is selling guns, drugs (qualitative drugs), illegal gym equipments, delivering goods.

• Pretty late but grats for level 5 keep the hard work up!.

• Congratulations brothers ❤ and nice work

• alt text

• 1. Personal data section

1.1 Account information
    Nickname: JelyFish
    Nationality: Tunisia
    Spoken language(s): Arabicn France, English and a bit of Deutsch

• 2. Organization section

2.1 Personal specifics
    Former organization(s): The Pirus.
    Reason(s) of leaving: Alright i was on ((Pirus HQ and i was gonna got Vice leader.) so Meet me ingame i'll explain with details .
    Why have you chosen to join OverdoseCrime?: I am not gonna say tons of shit such 'it is the best gang on saes with best players and best management, so on, even though I don't refuse it and ,as for me, it is nice gang with the nice "idea". Also, the choice of application for OC means that I like the gang and personally for me it would be the ideal.
    All in all, I did apply specifically for OC, because , first of all, it is the gang with long history been going for over1-2 years. I suppose, being in such a gang is an amazing experience to acquire. I would just settle down into this, which actually OC is the main part of that times.

• 2.2 Management specifics

Outline your relevant skills and strengths, that you can provide for OverdoseCrime (We do NOT ask for in-game skills, such as shooting, driving etc.): Quick learner, I learn new things quick and I can adapt perfectly to certain situations. I also have dedication, If I want something I will and must achieve it.
    Describe how you would solve any problem with a fellow gang member: If I would get any problems with a fellow member I would first try to settle is with himself. If he keeps getting ignorant I would contact any HQ of OC. They should be able to really settle it down.

• 2.3 OverdoseCrime specifics

Define OverdoseCrime: Overdose crime is a criminal organization based on various roles such as manufacturing and supplying supplements and protein , selling arms , industrialising their own drugs and smuggling it, transporting narcotics and contraband to make big sales and win money also they train poor people for free but those who are already in gangs have to pay.

• 1.1 Account information
    Nickname: Mysticrino
    Nationality: Dutch/Turkish
    Spoken language(s): English, Turkish, Dutch

2. Organization section

2.1 Personal specifics
    Former organization(s): S~D, AA, TST, NNB, ThC
    Reason(s) of leaving: got bored of all of them
    Why have you chosen to join OverdoseCrime?:
    Cause I think that I perfectly fit in this gang since I got a lot of experience in fighting, and I think I can contribute a lot in here

2.2 Management specifics
    Outline your relevant skills and strengths, that you can provide for OverdoseCrime (We do NOT ask for in-game skills, such as shooting, driving etc.): I know I shouldn't have talk about in-game but I have too, I am so egoistic that I seriously like to rek a lot of players around the SA, I am also a good driver been playing Race server for over 7 years now
    Describe how you would solve any problem with a fellow gang member:
    What every single member would do is contacting a Higher rank then the others so, HQ members would be my answer

Define OverdoseCrime: So far as I did read in the Topic, OverdoseCrime is an organizated gang, they're selling arms and drugs, and ofcourse their illegal gym supplements around the San Andreas, they're training a lot to get better and better

• alt text

Hello guys, after some time here are the results for the applicants.

@Striker06HUN Thank you for choosing our gang. After some days of discussion we decided to give you a shot PENDING, meet me or any other HQ in game to receive a test in game. Good luck with it !

Hello @JelyFish After a discussion we decided to move on with your application. Main reason is your activity in game as well your attitude. Also these days you got known around us very well and majority were positive about you. That means your application is on PENDING. Meet any HQ in game for your test. Good luck !

Hi there @Mysticuff and thank you for choosing OverdoseCrime. Im here to tell you that your application is now on PENDING. Meet any HQ in game for your invite test. Good luck men !

Regards,
    Rainy
    OverdoseCrime HQ

alt text

Nickname: Jacop
    Nationality: Tunisian
    Spoken language(s): English,Frensh Arabic

2. Organization section

2.1 Personal specifics
    Former organization(s): TST SAFP CDC and CripZ
    Reason(s) of leaving: TST : inactive squad-SAFP: i left cuz i want back to crim life-CDC inactive-CripZ=i left cuz i fight with two members
    Why have you chosen to join OverdoseCrime?:I wanted to join the OverdoseCrim band because the main reason is that the gang is one of the most active organizations I have seen in the game and I have good opinions about them ... I think staying with this family would be better for me
    Cause I think that I perfectly fit in this gang since I got alot of experience in fighting, and I think I can contribute a lot in here

2.2 Management specifics
    Outline your relevant skills and strengths, that you can provide for OverdoseCrime (We do NOT ask for in-game skills, such as shooting, driving etc.) Well, I can give you all I can to help the gang with the skills I have, and I am a person who is active in this server and I respect others
    Describe how you would solve any problem with a fellow gang member: First and foremost, I will respect all members to overcome these problems. If this happens I will try to solve it, and if I fail I will contact the leader of the gang to intervene in solving this problem
    Define OverdoseCrime: OverdoseCrime is a gang specializing in a lot of things. Such as selling hall equipment and training SA people in street fighting as they also deal in drugs.

Nickname: 200|BIGBOY
    Nationality: Maser
    Spoken language(s): frensh

1. Organization section

2.1 Personal specifics
    Former organization(s): i join bigboy gang's and oc bigboy
    Reason(s) of leaveing:why? cuz bigboy hit me nand eat drugs
    Why have you chosen to join OverdoseCrime?:OC BIG GANG I WANT BIGBOY PLZZ 😞

2.2 Management specifics
    Outline your relevant skills and strengths, that you can provide for OverdoseCrime (We do NOT ask for in-game skills, such as shooting, driving etc.) BIGBOY DEAD OC KILL BIGBOY WHY
    Define OverdoseCrime:OC sell pizza and kill bigboy
    accept bigboy or spurime oc

• @Orlando accepted meet bigboy for pizza and oc

• illl deleted OC and bigboy alive again dont kill him again,!

• Dear @Orlando

alt text

• @Orlando don't post here again this topic for applications
    If you want admission you should write an application and fix your skills and respect the rest of the players

1.1 Account information
    Nickname: Haley6797
    Nationality: Italian
    Spoken language(s): Italian, English

2. Organization section

2.1 Personal specifics
    Former organization(s): n/a
    Reason(s) of leaving: n/a
    Why have you chosen to join OverdoseCrime?: I saw some gang members in-game playing like a team and got interested because that's what i look for in a gang.

2.2 Management specifics
    Outline your relevant skills and strengths, that you can provide for OverdoseCrime (We do NOT ask for in-game skills, such as shooting, driving, etc.): I am loyal till the end. I love to be in team and i grant respect for the rules and orders given to me. A team for me becomes a second family that i'm going to respect and protect. I hate flaming or insults and i'm generally very peaceful.
    Describe how you would solve any problem with a fellow gang member: I would ask about the problem and try to solve it peacefully and respectfully. If he/her shouldn't be listening, i'll talk to a higher member about this.

Define OverdoseCrime: It's a criminal organization based mainly on professionalism and teamwork. The respect for orders and other members, especially high-rank members, is essential and breaking the rules will lead to serious measures. This gang is like a family, so no deathmatch or any kind of betrayals is allowed.

1.1 Account information

Nickname: LilBuns
    Nationality: VIE
    Spoken language(s): Deutsch, English
    2. Organization section
    2.1 Personal specifics
    Former organization(s):
    n/a
    Reason(s) of leaving: n/a
    Why have you chosen to join OverdoseCrime?: I want to learn more interesting things like skills, moves from this gang and i love this gang's style. I see overdose crime is a really cool gang and successfully in their activities they attend to make always.
    Outline your relevant skills and strengths, that you can provide for OverdoseCrime (We do NOT ask for in-game skills, such as shooting, driving, etc.): I am quick learning guy and good listener to learn something fast, to be Independent, so i dont need trying to asking others always when i get to know it myself.
    Describe how you would solve any problem with a fellow gang member: I will try to reach and talk to him,solve the problem between me and him, depends on the reaction of the person, if he declines then i have to contact an higher ranked member from the gang.
    Define OverdoseCrime:
    its a criminal gang, focused on selling gym equipments and training people from weak to stong people. Transporting goods for a fair price,dealing with drugs,smuggling and guns trafficking, buying and selling guns to others.

• Delted sorry

• 1. Personal data section

1.1 Account information
    Nickname:
    IdleDeity
    Nationality: Spanish
    Spoken language(s): English, spanish

2. Organization section

2.1 Personal specifics
    Former organization(s): None
    Reason(s) of leaving:
    Why have you chosen to join OverdoseCrime?:
    Recommended by a friend of mine who is in.

2.2 Management specifics
    Outline your relevant skills and strengths, that you can provide for OverdoseCrime (We do NOT ask for in-game skills, such as shooting, driving etc.): I play the game often so i'm pretty active. Usually work alone but don't mind to help anyone in the gang no matter the subject. Friendly as long as the other person is friendly with me.
    Describe how you would solve any problem with a fellow gang member: Would peacefully talk to him avoiding any unstability inside of the gang.

Define OverdoseCrime: Level 5 criminal gang where teamwork and dealing with other organizations it's something common. Like in any proper organization ever, respect and trust is what matters.

• @Jacop1 @Haley6797 Accepted for the record.

@LilBuns @IdleDeity Pending

• Personal data section
    1.1 Account information
    Nickname: RaZaK
    Nationality: Algeria
    Spoken language(s): Arabic, English, Frensh

Organization section
    2.1 Personal specifics
    Former organization(s): OC/FBI/ThC/OC/BBMC/CDS/CDS/ICE/TST/CripZ/Rebels
    Reason(s) of leaving:
    OC: i leave,one of the HQ's blamed me with a little problem.
    FBI: Kicked.Because I did not know much about SAES RPG.UK so I took Kicked now but I'm constantly improving
    ICE: I l left Because I'm interested in playing a criminal and I want to get into this gang
    CripZ: I left
    ThC: There's something named as "Changing"i change from OC to ThC.
    Rebels: I left Because I did not fit in this gang
    Cartel Da Sinaloa: Dead
    OC: Kicked Because of my little brother who played in my name
    SAFP: Left I want to go back to OC
    TST: left And the reason for all this is a problem and I was just kidding and the real reason is one of the members who does not bother me because I am very active in Media Archive and also jealous of me and if he does not leave me
    Why have you chosen to join OverdoseCrime?: OverdoseCrime was one of the most elite gangs here that I really wanted to join when I started playing in this server and found it very suitable for me, in fact, I liked the gang way of playing its role as a professional killer, friendship one of the gang members with me is one of the most important reasons of my order, How useful and respectful. I believe in this gang and I will remain faithful to it under any condition.

2.2 Management specifics
    Outline your relevant skills and strengths, that you can provide for
    OverdoseCrime (We do NOT ask for in-game skills, such as shooting, driving etc.): Well... I personally think that I would definitely be a good addition to the team, I'm so skilled and sociable, I have a pretty creative mind and I'm always ready to shine
    Describe how you would solve any problem with a fellow gang member: That the problem Saty faced the next step in the importance of thinking about logical solutions. I do not think at all to make a big problem and solve the problem and only, but think of logical solutions to be effective and uprooting the problem of its roots, some people think of temporary solutions. The problem is hidden and covered by it and soon the problem arises once again and this is great. These solutions of course are not true. They make the problem repeated again after the other and it is something that is not big and can not be repaired over time. It is a logical solution that eliminates the problem completely and prevents it from appearing. I am always trying to be an assistant to others in their problems, whether small or big.

Define OverdoseCrime: The OverdoseCrime They sell the best weapons they have acquired and know the expreses about how to make illegal weapons and drugs, and to transport goods to other organizations in secret ways, as well as the OC builds on a great reputation by providing weapons to San Andreas and they are the best in it, at recent days

• @Razak

Thank you for your Interest In joining us, You have been a member before two times and In both times you either got yourself kicked or you left by yourself with a stupid reason, You say the first time you got kicked because one of the HQs blamed you with a little problem? I mean even If that happened and someone blamed you In something, You could just talk together and fix It together not just leave? However If you think you'd leave and join whenever you want, that's not how things work buddy, Especially when you don't show the enough effort and interest Ingame, Application only won't do It for you and one more thing, Asking about your answer won't help you anywhere too. DENIED.