- OverdoseCrime -
By Amine.s, in Gangs

• inviting in gang plis

• @Amine-s said in - OverdoseCrime -:

inviting in gang plis

alt text

• alt text
    Dear Applicants,
    We have discussed your applications and here are the results.

@Lerov99 @SouLEater You both are Under-Review.

@Jordan23 @Arkantos12 @xxjougou DENIED, Apply again In 2 weeks If you're still Interested.

Mrwan
    Leader of OverdoseCrime

alt text

• changed my mind

• inviting in gang plis

• Tell us about yourself(Ingame : SadPeir ,i dont have weekness i juste think the police not supose to be where we at,i drive ,car,plane ,im good at shootgun too ,im 19 yrs
    Tell us about your SAES Career:I think I'm starting to be a real member, because at first I was just a beginner and now I like this server and I'll stay a long time it's on (his the only server I play in fact! )
    why OverdoseCrime? Love youre style of play, everymember is respectfull and youre story was to good and its been i while im waiting to reaply btw the color of youre gang its my favorite xD
    Define OverdoseCrime: its a criminal organization that focuses on selling every type of arms Illegal gym supplements, Transporting goods for other organisations love drug organizzation
    Create a story related to our role. :a 9teen ,drug dealer ready for anyone, love to do work for the gang to earn respect ,im a grinder(focused on money drugdeal,and rob)
    Why should we accept you?:im active i love to hang out with OC players , im a good players ask me RP and im gonna tell yea ahahha ,im a funnny players i can be good in you're team i can grow with you !:)
    hope u accept me this time 🙂

• alt text

After a discussion here is the result.

Dear, @Sadpeir Lack of activity shown in game as well your application is very poor, you didn't put any effort in it. Consider yourself DENIED. Reapply in 2 weeks if you're still interested. Good luck!

Kind regards,
    Rainy
    Manager of OverdoseCrime

• @Rainy Thx and what you mean by any effort because a ask the more i can to hang out with

• alt text

@Jordan23 once again I'd like to thank you for your effort but you're still DENIED, last time you got denied and you had to wait 2 weeks to apply again but you're unpatient so now, Apply again In 1 month If you're still Interested, Good luck.

Also @Sadpeir Quit posting useless comments here, If you want to ask any questions you can ask on discord or Ingame.

Mrwan
    Leader of OverdoseCrime

alt text

• 1.Personal information

Nickname :RahimM

In game username : mhiritunise

english proficiency : 7/10

Spoken languages : English , arabic , French

roleplay skills : 7/10

Previous Organizations you join : SOS,BHB,Uzi
    2.Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Hunting and killing enemies, targets either it was personal, for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing.
    And i love The Jail Break

Previous punishments/bans and reason: BANNED , RuleBreak

Why you want to join us : smart player, can do orders even when i think its not right, skilled and experienced player and want to a part of this organization, i'm experienced enough , im an old mta player and i have enough expirience in RPG servers.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I do not think there is a special reason to accept me but i have already a gang inreallife so i can share my experiences with you and if you want . Maybe after i join wild angles being more fun and more exicitng bankrobs,gangrobs etc And iam activie . and iam so pro

3.Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes i do , @VeX , , KARIM...

What are your weaknesses: nothing

What are your strengths: I am a good shooter and i am friend with many player in SAES/RPG , I am comprehensive to a limit , I'll help people who need me .

Something to add : https://imgur.com/a/7Nkji9A ,

• Tell us about yourself(Ingame nick,age,Strenghts,Weaknesses,etc..):
    My in-game nickname is RahimM but real life name is Abderrahim . I'm 17 years old and im good shooter/driver/JailBreak and I like Play Event
    Tell us about your SAES Career:
    Well my SAES Career started in mid 2016,I've been in quite a lot of gangs, which I actually don't remember all because it was a pretty long time ago, but I was a hopper back then and that's all I can say, I was in quite a lot of gangs SOS,,BNB,UZI, which most of the people remember. I've left most of these gangs because I was a hopper and I wanted a change, but all I can say now is that I have changed, I am not a hopper anymore because I have grew up and I am more mature now.
    Why OverdoseCrime?:
    Because I talked with my good friend who is in OverdoseCrime and heard good words about people and gang himself.I have chosen to make an application for OverdoseCrime because I really like it's role, it seems pretty fun, and the last time I was in OC I had a lot of fun, the most I've ever had in SAES probably. I've decided to try it out again, maybe it's even better. I also wanna help the gang and provide them with my activity, loyality, knowledge and skills. I also have lots of friends in the gang.
    Define OverdoseCrime:
    There are a lot of different ways you can define OverdoseCrime because it has lots of roles. Their unique roles are selling proteins, supplements and gym equipment, but they also have roles such as Weapons Manufacture which means they are providing one of the best weapons to the San Andreas, they are also transporters which is a role for mostly the good drivers in the gang, they transport their proteins, supplements and gym equipment around the San Andreas to the buyers. The last role is training people, they are one of the best gym trainers in the whole San Andreas.
    Create a story related to our role:
    It was just a normal day at school as always for RahimM until a massive guy came up to him with his friends and they all made fun of him because he was weighing so less and he had no muscles. Rhino got hurt by that a lot, there were also all of his friends and his crush laughing at him because it was the reality
    Why should we accept you?:
    You should accept me because I am a skilled, experienced player with lots and lots of knowledge about the game. I will also bring the gang lots of positivity, loyality and activity. I will host many RolePlays and Events and I will always try to stay calm and not get into fights.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• alt text

After a discussion here is the result.

Dear, @SouLEater Great activity shown in game and good effort in application stage. We also get a chance to know you better as well. So im happy to announce your application will be ACCEPTED. Welcome aboard!

Kind regards,
    Rainy
    Manager of OverdoseCrime

• deleted

• alt text

@RahimMあ So first of all you used WA app format to apply for OC, Not sure If you wanted to apply for both gangs or not but however, You're DENIED, Apply again In 1 month.

Mrwan
    Leader of OverdoseCrime

alt text

• Tell us about yourself(Ingame nick,age,Strenghts,Weaknesses,etc..): I am knowing ingame as RadiO, but my real name is Oussama Jemli, i was born in beautiful country in Tunisie called Sousse on the 23rd of October 2001, i am now seventeen years old . I live with my family in Sousse. I’m studying in Economices class and i would like to be Economiqe teacher or maybe a Bank Manager. I like listening to English music, playing computer games and Bascketball. Also i am intersted to Agriculture, Space Scinces, GTA Game Moding and playing on SAES:RPG i like it so much. I always go to GYM with my brother but sometimes i go to the Consert or the Cinema with my girlfriend. I have some strengths like communicating, teamwork, maturity, listening and obey the orders given by the higher ranked individuals, also roleplaying is one of my strongest sides too but i sometimes give a value to people who do not deserve it.
    Tell us about your SAES Career: i was playing on SAES since 2015 but i was retired for a long period and i back like 4 months ago, my first gang was BBMC saddly dead, secend one Organization Zero a great please that you can be in but i left cuz it used to be dead last one was CripZ same as Zero but i leave the gang after i made a misstake and have some problems.
    Why OverdoseCrime?: As anybody else, all what I was seeking for gaining experience, I joined different organizations. But in the last few months, I really changed a bit and became more stable than what I was before. I learn that It's no matter how many organization u was on or what are the currently groups that u are a part of. The main thing to gain reputation is to show how much loyal you are and how you show that u really can be useful by doing ur best for the organization that you are a part of. And that's what I'm working on right now. So Im here to offer these values just for you guys . The more specifics you can provide, the better. However, don't just talk about the benefits and perks of being a part there. What you should really try to emphasize is how the gang's mission, values, and work align with your own goals.
    Define OverdoseCrime: *OverdoseCrim a strong gang with quality, good, friendly members and HQs.
    Create a story related to our role:

Why should we accept you?: In my case I want to be accepted because I am a person able to respond to all kinds of situations highly respect my superiors and I try to learn more every day so I can grow in knowledge of the server and official rules and improve my career as a Criminal in SAES.

• Deleted.