The Pirus - CLOSED
By Uyncis, in Gangs

• deleted..

• alt text
    Dear, @RagnarTN You passed the in-game test And We'il teach you everything you want to know about the rules on the server So You Get Accepted
    alt text

• Section I : General things.

Ingame name : haassan

Account name : Hassan

Nationality : egyptian

Spoken Languages : english and arabic

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? : 2 years

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? : 2 years

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) : no

Previous organisations ( G/S ) : Cipz,pirus,BBMC,

Current groups : Cluckin bell

Section II : Specific things.

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :** its a family gang and it have a nice and loyal members and they all are respected and i will give and show my loyal and i trusted them and they trusted me

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : i am good player and i had a good and specail skills and i know all rules server and loyal player and i liked members Pirus

Describe The Pirus in your own words : it mean Pirus Family not only any gang it mean if u want be a good crminal u must join Pirus and it mean best gang.

• alt metni
    Dear @Hassantt you successfully passed the test u was already EX Pirus welcome back you are Accepted

Ingame name :Vinicius

Account name : alptentee

Nationality :Turk

Spoken Languages :My main language is Turkish but I can speak English too.

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :3 or 4 years.

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :Recently started to play saes becauuse my friend @Roarke called me.

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) : N-A

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :N-A

Current groups :n-a

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :Vinicius has born in 1992 in Brasil- Rio De Janerio. Vinicius's dreams was about becoming a professional football player but he couldnt achivie it. He was living in a Rio ghetto with Luis Gustavo. They both wanted to be a football player but the ghetto didnt allow them to become a player. So they forced to sell drugs in Rio. They became a good drug dealer but they knew that cops were tailing them and wanted to arrest them. After some years Vinicius and Gustavo went to San Andreas, Los Santos city. They were chilling around the LS. Gustavo was chillin more actively in the city and he became a Pirus member. Gustavo kept selling drugs and he talked with Gustavo and he wanted to become another Pirus.

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) : Well I'd like to join because Pirus members are very good players. If I join Pirus will be the first organisation that I join. I liked the role of the Pirus. Also my best friend @Roarke suggested me to join Pirus.

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : You should accept me because I am an active player.I can do what my higher ranked members say to me. My english skill isnt good enough but its enough to communicate and roleplay with people.So I'll be loyal to the gang that is the most important thing.

Describe The Pirus in your own words : Pirus owns the Los Santos streets with their criminal activities. They sell drugs,smuggling,kidnapping and more criminal activities like that.

• alt text
    Dear applicant;
    @Vinicius
    First of all, thank you for applying, and we hope that you are aware that you want to join a good family. Please join our discord server and tell us about yourself, your application request has been considered and voting started.

https://discord.gg/yjkkyd

Ingame name :910|Romiro
    Account name : minou04
    Nationality :Algerian
    Spoken Languages :My main language is Arabic but I can speak English too.
    How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :2 or3 Years
    How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :Recently started to play saes becauuse my friend @Wisker called me.
    Current groups :N/A
    Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :Romero was born in 1999 in Algeria. Dreams were about becoming a professional footballer but he couldn't. He lived in the ghetto in Rio with Luis Gustavo. Both wanted to be a football player, but the neighborhood to become players. So they had to sell drugs in Rio. They became a good drug dealer, but they knew the police were tailoring them and wanted to arrest them. A few years later he went to the city of Los Santos. They were chilling about LS. He was more active in the city and became a member of the virus. He continued selling drugs and talked to and wanted to become another virus.

> > Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) : Well I'd like to join because Pirus members are very good players. If I join Pirus will be the first organisation that I join. I liked the role of the Pirus. Also my best friend @Wisker suggested me to join Pirus.

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : You should accept me because I am an active player And Im Good player.I can do what my higher ranked members say to me. My english skill isnt good enough but its enough to communicate and roleplay with people.So I'll be loyal to the gang that is the most important thing.
    Describe The Pirus in your own words : Pirus owns the Los Santos streets with their criminal activities. They sell drugs,smuggling,kidnapping and more criminal activities like that.

• Ingame name : Homie

Account name : bgminecrafter

Nationality : Bulgarian

Spoken Languages : Bulgarian, English

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? : Overall, about six years.

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? : About 2-3 years on/off.

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) : No previous bans.

Previous organisations ( G/S ) : FoX, SAPA

Current groups : No current groups.

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :
    Homie is a nickname given to Ivaylo - a Bulgarian male living in San Francisco. Homie was born in the late 01s in Bulgaria, which is where his parents were from. One day, he was moved to San Francisco, because of his dad's work. He didn't enjoy it at the beginning... still doesn't.
    On a rainy day, Homie got a Uber to meet his girlfriend. Whilst driving, the Uber crashed into what looked like a "ghetto" car, which was full of gangsters. The Uber driver died during the crash, whilst Homie and the gangsters survived. Homie was then threatened by them, because he damaged a car, in which, there were kilograms of cocaine that splashed everywhere during the crash. Homie is now a criminal working as a transporter to pay his debt, even though he knows that once you get in that business, you cannot get out.

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :
    The main reason for my application is that I want to have a TEAM whilst playing in the server. Having a team is really important, since you can help and enjoy each other's company whilst doing whatever you want on the server. There is no fear when you are having fun.

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) :
    I believe that I should be accepted because I have the qualities needed to be in the gang. Examples of some qualities that come with me: loyalty, friendliness, respect and the rest you can find out ingame 😉
    Describe The Pirus in your own words :
    The Pirus ARE the lords of the criminal business - controlling everything on the streets, but most importantly, a big family of supposedly friendly criminals (quite unusual huh).

• alt text
    Dear applicants;
    @Vinicius We tried to give you a right but you are not an active person, please apply again after 1 week. DENIED

@Romiro02 It was clear that you were willing enough to return to Pirus. Welcome to again. ACCEPTED

@homiexd You've received other offers and you're free to do what you want. DENIED

• alt text

We ended the war with VeC at the request of their leader Henry. Strange that they see this as a victory, because they withdrew from this war. Anyway, they could be making a pink show of love. They realize that we have achieved the dominance of Los Santos. They may have thrown a fart smell, long live happy victory.
    ''Live Free or Die Hard'' this is our philosophy.

Ingame name :
    Orpheus

Account name :
    Precsel1

Nationality :
    Honduran

Spoken Languages :
    Spanish, English

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ?
    : Since 2017.

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :
    I used to play a bit back in 2017, however I lost my account. I've began playing again in 2019.

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) :
    None

Previous organisations ( G/S ) :
    None

Current groups :
    None

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :
    Originally from a humble family in Mexico, Orpheus is a young man who immigrated to America. He currently tries to make a living as an arms and drug dealer in Los Santos, while trying to climb through the ranks of the world of crime in America. While usually participating in small crimes, such as drug deals, and store robberies, he has greater ambitions and believes he can achieve them by joining a criminal organization.

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :**
    I want to form part of a gang to be able to both help and get help from them. I chose The Pirus because they invited me to join them and received me cordially.

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) :
    Although I'm still inexperienced I will try to provide as much help to the gang as I can, and I'll do my best to be helpful and active.

Describe The Pirus in your own words :
    The Pirus is a Mexican-American and black gang that despite being small have had great amounts of success. They stand for freedom and against corrupt organizations.

• alt metni
    Dear @Roarke you successfully passed the test u was already EX Pirus welcome back you are Accepted

• alt metni
    Dear @Orpheus You succesfully Pass the Tests Welcome To PÄ°rus fammily you are Accepted

Ingame name : Ncysed

Account name :faruk456

Nationality :Turkey

Spoken Languages : English,Turkish,Kurdish

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :4 Years

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :4 Year

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) : No

Previous organisations ( G/S ) : CripZ,RDMC.NwA.HS.MMC.YaKuZa

Current groups : NO

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :One day I was walking alone in the streets of Los Santos, I met a young man named Soulfly, said that he could help with anything, and that he was engaged in illegal affairs. I gave an answer, and together we headed to the Pirus gang's drug mansion, I found a bad smell coming in, this smell seemed familiar to me, when I was working in Brazil, there was a factory on my side, they were manufacturing fabric and selling drugs to me a few times. yes, it wasn't an easy job, you needed a solid team, and I thought I'd be happy in the pirus gang, remembering what my soulfly friend said, I got into this job, it wasn't easy to gain trust, but I was born for this job, and we got started. I had to sell a few drug bags to prove my name and I was able to dedicate myself to this gang and one step closer to the gang, I was happy because my pocket was filled with money, I took my commission and raised the works

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) :** Because i know all rules,and The gangs I've been with take me one step further, everyone knows me
    Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : Because i am active player and i can help the members and I'm really experienced player and I know how to roleplay very good

Describe The Pirus in your own words : Arms dealer,Drug Dealer and great gang colors.
    cool posture

• Ingame name : Porcosdep

Account name : Porcosdep

Nationality : Portuguese

Spoken Languages : Portuguese obviously, English and a bit of Spanish altough very rusty Spanish I might add

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? : Since 2013

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? : Ive been playing SAES:RPG for about 6 years but ihave had a very long 3 year break but now I am back

Any bans before? ( if yes state the reason ) : Minor bans like Miscomunication with one of the admins but nothing extremely severe

Previous organisations ( G/S ) : I was with Outfit for a very short period of time, was in FBI aswell and last but not least with MI-6 (may you rest in piece)

Current groups : None

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) : The only things I can´t do at all is roleplaying. I always find a way to mess it up. If i try my best I will probably end up being a decent roleplayer but I havent tried that much since I do not appreciate RPing that much altough it´s a very important aspect of most gangs and squads since the server alone is already directed towards roleplaying

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) : Well to be honest I found a couple of old friends in the server when I came back and it brought me some joy to see them alive and kicking and I´m not going to lie... I kinda miss being in a gang running around with old friends that´s awesome

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : Because I know how to obey rules, I know how to cooperate with members pretty well and I am very friendly towards players in general not just gang members.

Describe The Pirus in your own words : Above anything else, they are a family willing to protect themselves and lay their lives on the line to protect their loved ones. Spreading their territory to show their dominance is their main attribute as they operate in various districts and cities all over the country.
    They are extremely dominant and friendly but not to be messed with.. Make one wrong move and you will regret it. Pirus scales their size by recruiting young fresh members that can add something useful to the gang and grow all togheter like a big family. Pirus main attributes are Drug smuggling, robbery and extortion as well as sometimes go as far as murdering groups of people to spread their dominance

• deleted

• alt text

its good word's about Pirus and your quality personality this reason you deserved to join our family Accepted

• deleted

Ingame name :Vinicius

Account name : alptentee

Nationality :Turk

Spoken Languages :My main language is Turkish but I can speak English too.

How long have you been playing Multi Theft Auto ? :3 or 4 years.

How long have you been playing SAES RPG ? :Recently started to play saes becauuse my friend @Roarke called me.

Current groups :n-a

Describe your roleplay character history within 150 words ( less or more but we want to see 150 words ) :Vinicius has born in 1992 in Brasil- Rio De Janerio. Vinicius's dreams was about becoming a professional football player but he couldnt achivie it. He was living in a Rio ghetto with Luis Gustavo. They both wanted to be a football player but the ghetto didnt allow them to become a player. So they forced to sell drugs in Rio. They became a good drug dealer but they knew that cops were tailing them and wanted to arrest them. After some years Vinicius and Gustavo went to San Andreas, Los Santos city. They were chilling around the LS. Gustavo was chillin more actively in the city and he became a Pirus member. Gustavo kept selling drugs and he talked with Gustavo and he wanted to become another Pirus.

Why do you want to join us? ( Your words are very important in this question, we want to see your words specific. ) : Well I'd like to join because Pirus members are very good players. If I join Pirus will be the first organisation that I join. I liked the role of the Pirus. Also my best friend @Roarke suggested me to join Pirus.

Why should we accept you ? ( You words are very important in this question too, we want to see same as above. ) : You should accept me because I am an active player.I can do what my higher ranked members say to me. My english skill isnt good enough but its enough to communicate and roleplay with people.So I'll be loyal to the gang that is the most important thing.