The Pirus - CLOSED
By Anwar.X, in Gangs

• ►In-game Name: -910|ZouKa

►Real Name: -Abd Razak

►Age: -16

►Country of Residence:-Algeria

►What made you applying for The Pirus?: - My friend @ Witty told me about this gang so much I liked the decision to join this amazing difficulty.

►What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Smuggling and shipping explosive weapons.

►Let us know a bit about you: -Hello mate my real name is And Razak but you can call me ZouKa i was old HRMC i can drive good i can rate my english 6/10 i think i will be good part in the Pirus.

►Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -i have disocred,but i havnt mec

►Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -I can do all my efforts if I am part of it, and I am a patient player who can help his team to be the best and I will do what I can for this team to be more caring.

• alt text
    ►In-game Name: Spider
    ►Real Name: -Abduallah
    ►Age: -16
    ►Country of Residence: -Algerie
    ►What made you applying for The Pirus?: Bcz its a active gang and The~Pirus have Good membres .
    ►What is the main role of The Pirus?: Arms smuggling and gun shipment
    ►Let us know a bit about you:Hello ' i am AbdAllah i'm 16 years old and i'm also Algerien ' i like making several things beside playing on my computer 'i also like watchinng tv and films.chillin'with my friends , listening to the music. When I was growing up, I would watch football with my dad and brother every Saturday, before we'd go outside and toss the football around. I've loved it ever since and i'm currently part of a football academy.
    ►Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: yes i have ,Spider#1683
    ►Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it, and im a patient player who can help his team to be the bes

• Dump...

• alt metni
    @FireSnow u was already blacklisted Denied

• alt metni
    Dear @Zouka05 pls join our discord https://discord.gg/7FMFHc

• ►**In-game Name: HarakiRa

►**Real Name: Mustafa

►**Age: 22

►**Country of Residence: Turkey

►**What made you applying for The Pirus?: Because it is an active gang, their members are mature and knowlegde guys also they always obey the server rules.

►**What is the main role of The Pirus?: Arm dealing.

►**Let us know a bit about you: I am Mustafa, I live in Turkey and I am an engineering student.

►**Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: Yes

►**Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: Because I obey the server rules and gang rules.

• alt text
    After some discussion, Here are the results for the last applications.

@Zouka05 You've been hanging with us for a few days and we have seen enough from you, Meet an HQ Ingame for your test, Good luck.

@harakira01 A good guy with a very friendly attitude, Keep hanging around with us and you shall be tested very soon, Pending.

• alt text
    @Zouka05 said in The Pirus:
    ►In-game Name: -910|ZouKa
    ►Real Name: -Adb Razak

Alright (as discussed in private message) your application goes DENIED. reapply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@harakira01 said inThe Pirus:

►In-game Name: HarakiRa
    ►Real Name: Mustafa

we'r sorry, you don't seem ready yet. application goes Denied this time, feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from today

• In-game Name: -AiZaK

Country of Residence: -Turkey,Turkısh

What made you applying for The Pirus?: -Pirus is big and very strong gang and family. The Pirus member very old friends.Pirus family's ıt very important me.

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: -My name is Ali Furkan. I'm 20 years old. My job is cabin crew or flight attendant.

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -I have a discord and microphone

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -It's very important me Pirus members my family. Pirus I believe I'm going to do great things.

• alt metni

Dear @alifurkanp you got Pending meet with any HQ to make your test good luck

• alt metni

Dear @alifurkanp You successfully pass the tests,you are Accepted Welcome to Pirus family

• ►In-game Name: - 910|Liyones

►Real Name: - Dhia

►Age: - 16 years old

►Country of Residence: - Tunisia

►What made you applying for The Pirus?: - because it's respected and great gang and they have many experiences.

►What is the main role of The Pirus?: - arms smugling and gun shipment.

►Let us know a bit about you: - well my name's Liyones im 16 years old im living in Tunisia i got 2 brothers and 3 sisters i like playing football and video games .

►Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: - i have only discord

►Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: - im a great guy i love criminal side and im very active i also have many experiences but there are many peoples said im unloyal but im trying to improve my self and be loyal.

• alt metni

Dear @dhiamlaih You got Pending Meet with any Pirus HQ to make your test Good Luck

• alt metni

Dear @dhiamlaih You successfully pass your Test You Are Accepted To Pirus Family

• Deleted.

• d
    In-game Name: -910|Bravo

Country of Residence: -Algeria

What made you applying for The Pirus?: - cuz i like this gang and its a active gang and i wanna be one of this gang

What is the main role of The Pirus?: -Arms smuggling and gun shipment

Let us know a bit about you: -Hello My name is Houssem , and in game name is Bravo im 15 years old ,ilove playing games and watch videos ,im active player and i can help this gang

Do you have access to Discord and a properly working microphone ?: -Yes,Discored

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: -Because im active player and i can help this gang and i can help all membres .

• @Whitelock said in The Pirus:

►In-game Name: - My ingame name is 910|Hero
    ►Real Name: - My real name is .. Hakim
    ►Age: - I'm 17 Years

►Let us know a bit about you: - Hello, my name is Hakim currently living in Algeria and i am 17years old , i want to be Computer Engineer when im done in studying . and i love my all family members. and my cousins .

You are a manners!
    Your Appplication GotDENIED+BLACKLIST Dont Reapply here Again.

• @WiTTi01 Stop multi accounting kiiiids :p u'll see what i'll do :p ❤

• alt text
    Dear @Romiro02 your apllication got Pending meet with any HQ to make your test good luck