Mongols MC
By Sira, in Gangs

• @Azuna02 - For some reason you decided to create a new forum account just to make a application for MMC. Then you tried to lie me with saying you forgot your real forum's account which is @The-Best1 , also which was last online 4 hours ago. There you applied for 4 organisations in the period of 8 days. Plus you used @The-Best1 's account today to apply to SAC. We are not a second choice gang. Feel free to re-apply in 3 months. Your applications goes denied. Good luck!

• alt text
    Personal information.
    In-game name:Remp.
    Account name:Jax01.
    Nationality:Algerien.
    Languages you speak:Frensh,English,Arabic.

Ingame information.
    When did you join SAES?:i have 20day.
    What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:No.(Becuase im new player ).
    Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?:N/A.
    Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, explain why:No.

Information about gang.
    Why do you want to join MMC?:Because i like bikers life also i have a good friend there who helped me a lot.
    What could you offer to MMC?: i'm an acitve and skilled player who might help this gang to grow up.
    Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: MMC is a motorcycle club, for the law they are just a normal mechanics but behind the sences they doo everything they can profit from such as dealing drugs/ guns.
    Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots):Radiogugu.

Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?:Yes .
  • nvm lmao

• alt text

• Personal information.
    In-game name: Radio RadioGaga Gugu or whatever
    Account name: oussama88
    Nationality: Tunsi
    Languages you speak: Tunsi, english and frensh

Ingame information.
    When did you join SAES?: since 2015
    What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: MMC
    Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?: You know about it
    Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, explain why: got banned back in 2015 for multi-accounting when i was a newbie

Information about gang.
    Why do you want to join MMC?: I love mmc
    What could you offer to MMC?: my love
    Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: mmc is a motorcycle club which gives mechanics services but they also do some illegal shit like dealing with drugs & guns
    Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots): Yes

• Poor application, denied

• @RadiO - Negative feedback and poor application, we gave you time to fix that.
    Denied, Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

• @africano02 - You must show yourself and do not ask to check the application.
    Denied, Feel free to re-apply in 1 month

• 1 weeeek pleas

• alt text

Personal information.

In-game name: Pablo
    Account name: pablo04
    Nationality: Algerien.
    Languages you speak: English, Arabic, Maltaise,French And a little bit Turk.

Ingame information.

When did you join SAES?: i start on 6/1/2019
    What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:
    Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?: CDS-PIRUS-BMC-GMC-MMC
    CDS:RIP,Pirus:Dead,BMC:Dead,GMC:Dead,MMC:I Got kick by Genetrix When The GMC Members Leave MMC.
    Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ?

Information about gang.
    Why do you want to join MMC?: To MMC for the first time, I was not interested in it, but after I participated in their operations and talked with its members, I really loved it and for this I now want to return to it and help it
    What could you offer to MMC?: i'm an acitve and skilled player who might help this gang to grow up.
    Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: MMC it is one of the biggest Motocycle Gangs in San Andreas ,They Have special Road Trip Style and they Dont Play With You Like nabs They Are Serious And Pro`s.They Have And Selling A High quality Of Weeds and Hashish And other Drugs.
    Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots): You Can Say yes

Do you have experience with the biker life on SAES or anywhere else?: Yes .

• Deleted

• @PaBLo - Accepted, Welcome to Mongols MC

• @Fierro14 - You must have atleast 15 years old, and multiaccounting is not allowed by rules.
    Denied.

• Deleted

• Lol Pablo you copped from my appliction

• @Remp05 um i think that true its the same answer but i dont copied from you

• Hello there @Remp05 , @Azuna-The-Best , @Azuna05 @Azuna02 , @The-Best1 and probably @the-best . Please stop creating new forum's accounts to keep trying joining us. This time you even applied to ETF(https://saesrpg.uk/topic/9251/etf-emergency-task-force/278?page=14) with your first forum account @The-Best1 . Please do not bother applying once again with your fake profiles.

• Personal information.
    In-game name: Ncysed
    Account name: faruk456
    Nationality: Turkey
    Languages you speak: Turkish English

Ingame information.
    When did you join SAES?: since 2015
    What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: MMC,RDMC,CripZ,YaKuZa,HS,NwA
    Why did you leave or were you kicked out of your previous organisations?: CripZ[kicked for inactivity] RDMC[DEAD] MMC[DEAD] HS[DEAD] NwA[Close] YaKuZa[CLOSE for inactivity]
    Have you ever been kicked or banned from SAES:RPG ? If yes, explain why: I don't play bad enough to deserve it, or I'm very talented and I know the rules quite well.

Information about gang.
    Why do you want to join MMC?: MMC my old gang,Since I started saes, I have a love for motor gangs, this love is still going on, so I want to go back to my old gang, and I want to drive like crazy, and I like purple even more beautiful than its old color.
    What could you offer to MMC?: a bit more activity and more turf lover members
    Describe MMC's roleplay in your own words: In addition to the smuggling of weapons and drugs, there is a sense of hatred towards the police, they deal with many illegal jobs, especially car repair, and what makes the MMC gang special is that they do it with respect.
    Did you hang with members of the club before? If yes, with who? (Add screenshots): Yes [MMC]Skulion

• @Ncyseq - so you got denied to C and decided to apply to Mongols? We ain't a second choice gang and that makes you denied.