These server specific rules are an addendum to the "Community Rules", therefore you should familiarize yourself with both the "Community Rules" and "Server & Gameplay Rules" before you use our services.
Deathmatching includes, but is not limited to;
- Killing criminals as a police officer without attempting to arrest first unless arresting is not an option. I.e. You are outnumbered, or you are taking fire.
- Damaging/Destroying other players vehicles.
- Killing another player as revenge for being killed, without cause.
- Killing Police Officers while you are not wanted, there is an exception if they are attempting an arrest.
- Killing Police Officers not chasing you, or anyone else. This includes Police Officers who are roleplaying.
- Parking your vehicle on a player to kill/arrest them. Ramming a player more than twice with your vehicle in order to restrict movement.
Overall, do not interfere with other players gameplay using violence unless it is part of the game.
No cheats or trainers. No abusing bugs. No changing textures for gameplay advantage. Any instances will result in a ban.
Do not avoid arrest. This includes killing yourself, logging out, getting someone else to kill you, killing someone else about to be arrested, standing on an unclimbable building in a store rob or using "I'm Stuck" in an interior, closed exterior. You may also not enter closed interior or gates while being chased.
Additionally, as Money Transporter you are not allowed to kill yourself / destroy your truck to prevent it from being taken from you. (This does not include after it was stolen)
Do not abuse animations to hide in walls or objects. Do not use animations to give you an unfair advantage. This falls under the bug abuse rule.
Do not marker kill or marker arrest players entering or exiting a bank during, or just before, a Bank Robbery.
Do not camp the hospital as any class. Once spawned, use the grace time to get a vehicle and leave the area. The exception is, of course, medics.
Do not create false reports. You will receive the same punishment the victim of your false report would have.
While SAES do not actively investigate scamming claims, if you are found guilty of scamming other players you will be punished. We do not endorse this as a way of earning money. The minimum punishment for this will be 200% of the scammed money removed from your account.
- SAES will not get involved with incorrect transactions between players (eg, a player sends too much money to another player etc) unless the sendee account was compromised or intervention is needed for legitimate fines or event payments.
The use of a VPN purposely being used to increase latency, especially during certain server events, such as but not limited to "bank robs", "store robs", "jail breaks" etc, will be seen as abuse and you will be punished accordingly.
Overall if you are found to interfere with other user’s gameplay in a negative way, which is not an intended part of the game, there will be repercussions. SAES is a platform for all to enjoy and administrators will take actions to ensure you do not negatively impact the server's gameplay.
It is your responsibility to follow and keep up to date with these rules. They are ever-changing.
Any breaches of the above rules will be met with punishment, ranging from a verbal warning to a permanent ban depending on severity.
It should be noted that regardless of these rules, we still reserve the right to determine who can use our service, if we feel your presence within our community or on our services is negative in any way, we will take action against you using our service.
If you have any questions or queries regarding our Data Protection policies or privacy queries, please see below;