• Name: Mohammad

In-game name: Nishiki

Sex : Male ;))

English proficiency: I'd say 9 out of 10

Native language: Arabic

Other languages (s) : English and a bit of Spanish.

Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No,

When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: A really long time ago I'd say either 2011 or 2012

Total gameplay (hours) : 1680 Close to that.

Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 6 or 7

Average FPS: Never really check it but I never get Fps drops.

Average ping: 81-100

Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: I'd rather speak about that with the HQ team if needed.

Are you an active user of Discord? : Yes, I am.
    SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): Intelligent squad that mostly focus on High wanted and know criminals and are always there to fight against threats.

B. Define marker arrest: Marker arresting is waiting exactly on the other side of the door Shop or whatever the place was and arrest the wanted criminal over there before he even gets time to move.

C. Minimum arresting level: Wanted level is 10.

D. Point out and define 4 major server rules:
    1/ Do not DM
    2/ Do not avoid getting arrested.
    3/Do does not cause drama on the chat.
    4/ Always follow the server rules.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: The server is known as an RPG server. It shows how mature and respectful you are to the other players that you actually give them an actual moment to live. Either go on with the RP or either by Force.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:
    My name is Mohammad I am from the United Arab Emirates but I live in Saudi Arabia for family issues. I did live in this world for 18 godamn years and I didn't get to enjoy any of them. I study Gastronomy and culinary arts since I am a great fan of cooking and such stuff. I am the kind of guy who has a bad image without the people getting to know me in my life I've met lots of people who used to hate me but when they did sit down with me and actually got to know me we turned out to be best of friends and that's pretty much all.

II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:
    My strengths are as follows:
    1/Eager to learn.
    2/ Communication and Role-Playing skills.
    3/ Fitting into the certain gang/squad quickly and positively.

Weaknesses are as follows:
    1/ I am kinda Inpatient
    2/ Can't land planes well
    3/I get emotional over silly stuff

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: It has the best HQ team Mature Friendly and organized talking about the members I've met a lot that is super nice and are best of friends even some sHQ and such.

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Honestly, you know the squad is full of my friends not all but many. As you know when a squad has lots of friends that know each other in it it becomes much better for the people when the way they work together and such. That's why I think that I will fit well and find myself like I never did before there.

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Yes, First of all looking at me as a guy from what you hear in the server "Nishki" Damn that guy this and that and all I know. But during my meantime and hanging out with the Members If I get the chance to hang with them all I will show them that I am not that bad of a guy and all and I know my history with G/S and such is not that good it's just being where I don't want to be and get mistreated and all of this and that. Like if you put yourself in my place you would understand how it feels.

Retard test: https://imgur.com/tItGBnv

• SECTION 1

Name: Mert
    In-game name: FoxZilla
    Sex: male
    English proficiency: I can rait 6/10
    Native language: Turkish
    Other language(s): English
    Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, i dont have PC diploma yet.
    When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I am playing since 2010
    Total gameplay (hours): I have 1080 Hours in SAES.
    Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): I can play more then 2 hours
    Average FPS: 120
    Average ping: 60
    Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:

• GJMC: GJMC was closed
    • VLA: VLA was closed
    • The Pirus I was decieded to change my side
    • Black~Bullets I left it because i helped pirus
    • Mi-6 I left because they were inactive
    • BBMC I left because of some members.
    • TST I left after that i joined SAPA for pc diploma.
    • FF FF was closed
    • Nomad Nomad was closed
    • ICE I had some problem with other members
    • SAPA I was decieded to change my side

Are you active user of Discord?: Yes i am active.

SECTION 2
    A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is organization, their role is protect san andres from terrorist and provide criminal justice and support national security
    B. Define marker arrest: You cant arrest when you are going to any interior or when you are leaving from any interior.
    C. Minimum arresting level: If you are member of FOX you cant arrest under 10 stars

• Deathmatch (DM) - You cant kill anyone without reason, its not allowed.
    • Avoid Arrest - If any cop trying to arrest you, you cant leave from server or you cant kill yourself for escape its not allowed.
    • Hospital Camping - You cant camp in hospital for arrest its not allowed.
    • Event arrest - You cant arrest anyone in Events its not allowed.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Its a RPG server so we should make RPs and its enjoyble for me.

SECTION 3
    I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am playing since 2010. My brothers was tought me. Their names Enes and Death. I have experienced a lot of things about Cop side in MI-6.
    II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: I am good driver but i cant drive Motors very well
    III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because Last times they are more active and they are very good at cop side. Fox Members have good personalities. Also, I saw some Fox members around when they were doing activities. And I liked it. I wanna be part of these activities.
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Because i'm active,loyal and i am friendly so if i get accepted i wont leave from Fox and i like playing with teammates so i think we can have more fun.
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: No, Thank you for Read.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X

• SECTION 1

Name:Abd-al Karim.
    In-game name:Officer.SweeTy.
    Sex:male
    English proficiency:6/10.
    **Native language:**Algeria
    Other language(s): Endlish.I also speak French, but still learning it.
    Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:no.
    When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I am playing MTA since 2015. SAES 2016.
    Total gameplay (hours): have 425 Hours in The Server.
    .gameplaAproxy daily (hours):
    Well, it all depends, now I'm having school entry, so I'll be able to participate in the game for at least 3+ hours a day.

Average FPS:57/60.
    Average ping: 50.
    Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:CDC|OC|CDS|FBI.
    CDC :Left bcz inactive.
    OC: leave,one of the leader blamed me with a little problem.
    FBI:I Left because i want to try some thing new
    CDS:Left because i want to play cop.
    Are you active user of Discord:Yes Im.
    SECTION 2
    A. Define our role (FOX) FOX Operations X has multiple roles Both are investigative agencies of the Department of Diplomatic Intelligence, but are also responsible for various things on the ground The National Security and Law Enforcement Team, whose main objective is to protect the San community, FOX means FOX Operations X, and is fighting against the most wanted criminals.
    B. Define marker arrest:arresting a wanted person when he can't move at the marker, like arresting in marker BR .
    C. Minimum arresting level: Apprehending under wanted level 10 is not allowed, exceptions can be made under special circumstances
    Deathmatch (DM) :The most imposed rule is the "No Deathmatch" Rule, 1/Deathmatching is the act of aimlessly shooting/killing/damaging a person or his vehicle using weapons. It further includes Revenge killing out of personal prejudice or other causes.
    2/Avoid Arrest :Aviod arrset by killing myself, for example, jumping off from a high roof, killing myself by a grenade, etc.
    3/Do not camp at hospitals for arrest criminals.
    4/Respect other players, do not insult them or be rude to anyone. It is prohibited to speak any other language, then English in the main chat.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:Roles are role-playing dialogues and role-play. In general, role-play in realistic scenarios in a video game or simply representation because you are a character with a specific job to do. This is my best part on sever. Time is tight. For people like me, they have nothing, on the other hand, I try to do my best to play roles in every situation, but at the same time, I enjoy as much as possible while doing so. together. Notice, you have a lot of fun writing things and playing them at the same time, or you have fun playing / writing .... For me, in most cases and roles, more fun to write them down, because I can change and write things, I couldn't say that while Role-playing (such as writing a little more about some participants, their story, what they said and how they sounded like saying it, etc.). Sue, I'm here, writing this, trying to put it in such content in my application, that people will really read it ... they read it with passion, while laughing or cursing at the same time, because I made fun of things, which should be left as is, but ! We are designed to develop new things, better, better, better than better, and at this point, you may realize that what you are reading has started as something meaningful, but you have now become a platform, so I will stop here.
    SECTION 3
    I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:I used to call Karouma in real life, I am 14 years old, I am a fun person with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people, and I always like to challenge myself to improve everything I do. I grew up in Algeria and still study that I dream to be Football player, in my personal activities like playing video games and swimming, I would like to be more open to myself because of a little quiet and a little closer to the introverted side, I would like to change this because I want to look more friendly and I think I am a very organized person and I would like to know exactly what I will do For the day and week, so I set my tasks and organize my workload from x Lal do this,
    II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:My strengths in-game are probably shooting, sniping and driving. I'm also a good roleplayer, which lets me improve my gameplay.and driving.....
    III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:I like the role of FOX , I am interested in joining an FOX agent and I want to learn more and better, I want more help in the games / media archive.
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: i think i am active/loyal/helpful/respectful, I am friendly to people I like and that are nice to me ,I'd feel better in this squad as there are many skilled players and i wanna be agent from them and i want prove my self/skills , .
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:No.

• Hello everyone,

It's time for us to publish some results of the recent wave of applicants.

@madrazo - application
    Decent application but you failed to read the FOX topic properly and thus failed the retard test. Which made me weigh in some more things which barely tipped the scale do denied. If you are still interested you can reapply in two weeks (From September 9th of this year).

@VayraN - application
    After the previous time having you in the squad and you now actively engaging with FOX we haven't seen any notable changes from your side on aspects of attitude, way of speech and manners. Your communication to FOX members comes across as forced, fake and illegitimate. Therefor we deny your application, if you are still interested you are free to reapply in four weeks (From September 23rd this year).

@Supe - application
    You have proven to be unable to fill out a simple application form without altering the questionnaire. Next time fill it out in it's entirety and make sure not to edit it. Besides FOX has seen very little of you and wouldn't have been able to make a decision accordingly. You are denied and free to apply in two weeks (From September 9th of this year).

@Nishki - application
    This shouldn't come as a surprise: you're denied. We notice that something's wrong with our system as a day is apparently too long to wait for a response to our application. Of course we wish you the best of luck with your application at @Central-Intelligence-Agency. May you still be interested, you can reapply from January 1st 2020.

@FoxZilla - application
    You have written a decent application but forgot to read the main topic in it's entirety and thus missed that you had to complete a retard test. No man overboard, we're excited to tell you that we have taken your application under consideration. We invite you to hang and patrol with us for a couple weeks before we decide to accept or deny your application ultimately. Congratulations.

@Sweets - application
    Apart from failing the retard test, your character makes us doubt if this match will be successful. To make sure neither of us make the wrong choice we ask you to introduce yourself to FOX members in game as we have seen very little of you. Hang around with us and patrol with us. For now you're denied but you can reapply in two weeks (From September 9th of this year).

Dyam Douglas
    FOX Operations X - HQ

• Good Luck SweeTs

• SECTION 1

Name: Dari
    In-game name: Mshaks
    Sex: Male
    English proficiency: 7.5/10
    Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
    When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: i have been playing SAES Since 2016
    Total gameplay (hours): 650
    Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): around 8 hours
    Average FPS: 60
    Average ping: for like 110
    Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: ICE, i left ICE Because i want to join this Squad
    Are you active user of Discord?: Sure !
    SECTION 2
    A. Define our role (FOX) Fox has alot of jobs and Each job has its importance, for Example: Investigations, its a very important job for Fox Because we need it to investigate for murdering or search for any leads about Store Robbery, Bank Robbery, House Robbery
    B. Define marker arrest: it means to arrest player when he enters or exits a place with Marker
    C. Minimum arresting level: you can not arrest any criminal who has under 10 Stars
    1- Do not try to avoid arrest by killing your self or Telling your friend to kill you and say that it was a mistake .
    2-You can use only 1 account, and You can not let any one else to play with your account .
    3- it is not allowed for you to abuse the animations by Hiding in a Building or use it for getting an advantage .
    4- You are only allowed to speak English in main chat .
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because its more good if you use Roleplay before Arresting any one, and it will be not funny if you didnt use Roleplay Before the Arrest, Example: i came from behind to arrest a criminal who didnt knew that im here for arresting him, so It would be fun if you used Roleplay before arrest, Like: surrender or you will be shot !

SECTION 3
    I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: hello my name is dari, i am from saudi arabia, I am a student in the last year of high school, and also I hope to enter the Faculty of Medicine in real life .
    II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths: i am a good Driver and a good Pilot As well and my aim is very good, weaknesses: i wouldnt apply for Fox if i have weaknesses
    III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because its a good Squad with good and respectful Agents, and the agents has a smart tactics to arrest And Chase Criminals .
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Because I have the skills and improvisation in difficult situations and I can deal with criminals wisely, and I am very loyal, also My Team Work is Great, and i will be a respectful with the Agent And The Players And the High Ranks As well, and i have a good experience for being a cop
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?:

• SECTION 1

Name: Raimo Kozlov
    In-game name: Iron
    English proficiency: 7/10
    Native language: Estonian
    Other language(s): Russian
    Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I do not have one currently
    When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing almost 2 years ago
    Total gameplay (hours): 580+ hours
    Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 3 to 7 but my last days of school are approaching and I want to do good in them so I won't be playing for a little while
    Average FPS: 40 FPS
    Average ping: around 60-120
    Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: ThC,OC. ThC - I retired after I was bored. OC - I realized that I want to try out the cop side and I have spotted out FOX to be the top notch place for that
    Are you active user of Discord?: Yes I am, I generally reply back within minutes when I am online.

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX): FOX´s role is a National security organization which works on the basis of intel (information) like HLS against crime of all sorts.
    B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest means to camp someone at the markers of interiors when they exit/enter so you arrest them instantly before they can move.
    C. Minimum arresting level: 10

1. no deathmatching - no killing anyone or damaging his vehicle for no reason.
    2. no abusing glitches and bugs- taking advantages and exploiting any
      unknown bugs will lead to a ban.
    3. Following all general rules written in F1 is necessary to avoid problems.
    4. multiaccounting is not allowed.

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Roleplaying always gives a chance for cop and crim to have some fun apart from chasing, it also shows professionalism on the cop's part.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: I am a chill guy who loves cars, music and my gf. I love to work IRL. I like to eat pizza a lot as its my favorite food. I also party hardcore. My favorite car is BMW. ///MPOWER
    II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are that I shoot pretty decent. I'm a good driver and I know the San Andreas map in the head. I can also RP decently. I also have a friendly attitude. Weaknesses are that sometimes I get angry but its only when I get like annoyed for 2-3 hours straight.
    III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: FOX is one of the most active squads and I have many friends in it, I also have seen that the other members are all pretty nice
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I've just started my steps in the cop life but I believe that this place will help me grow into a successful law enforcer. I am a quick learner and I respect people, I think I could fit in the team just right.
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Thank you for reading my app.

https://imgur.com/a/fHv6RCq

• @Ironclad

Dear applicant, congratulations on passing both your theoretical and in-game part of our recruitment process! In-game invite already handed out, enjoy your time!

For the rest of our applicants, hold fast, results coming soon, keep doing what you're doing.

Regards,
    FOX Operations X Headquarters

• SECTION 1

Name: Gaston
    In-game name: Scorpyo
    English proficiency: 7/10
    Other language(s): English and French
    Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No
    When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: About 5-6 years ago each
    Total gameplay (hours): 4100 hours
    Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): 4 hours
    Average FPS: 50
    Average ping: 70
    Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:

• FOX : Kicked for not following orders in a training
    • STF : I did not like the HQ team so i left
    • ALT : It got converted into a group
    • ThC : Stayed in ThC for a year, was bored of crim life eventually

Are you active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) FOX's role is protecting the whole San Andreas and defending it against criminals, terrorists and possible threats, their members are highly trained cops so they can do the job in the best manner.
    B. Define marker arrest: Marker arrest is arresting a player who is frozen inside an interior's marker.
    C. Minimum arresting level: 10 wanted stars
    D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: Don't bug abuse, don't deathmath, always speak english in main chat, don't marker kill/arrest.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because the server is mainly RPG, so we have to RP whenever we get the chance to.

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: -
    II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: I consider myself skilled gameplay wise, I can handle and solve my problems, but sometimes i over react when someone pisses me off.
    III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: Because ive been FOX before, i know how everything works and im pretty sure it is the best squad on the server at the moment.
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Im an active, loyal and skilled person, most of FOX members already know me too.
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: Nope

• @Scorpyo said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

SECTION 1

Name: Gaston
    In-game name: Scorpyo

Denied

• SECTION 1

Name: Mert
    In-game name: Bactuv
    English proficiency: According to the international language exam, my English level is determined as B2
    Native language: Turkish
    Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No I don't have it but I will apply for San Andreas Police Academy to get my procop diploma.
    When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I was playing MTA for 7 years but I started to playing SAES:RPG today, Actually I was logged in 5 years ago with my friends.
    Total gameplay (hours): 1 hour 3 mins.
    Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): around 5-6 hours per a day.
    Average FPS: 60
    Average ping: 80
    Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: N/A
    Are you active user of Discord?: Yes I'm
    SECTION 2
    A. Define our role (FOX) The Fox team's mission is intelligence. so Team fox is the Intelligence Group. Gather important information and evaluate it as needed.Fox evaluates this information for the accuracy of the important information it receives and checks to see if it is correct .The important thing is that the S-14 unit, Fox's special team in operations, manages those operations.
    B. Define marker arrest: if a criminal is near the marker the police officer can not catch that criminal.
    C. Minimum arresting level: 0-10
    1- Do not dm anyone randomly. That is mean you can not kill someone without reason.
    2- Do not arrest the players when they are in marker.
    3- English only main chat
    4- Do not kill the police officers while you playing as a crim if they are not chasing you.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because in real life there is a conversation between the criminal and the police before the arrest is made and this is called roleplay. The offender has to be given a right to defend herself and to answer questions asked

SECTION 3
    I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hey, my name is mert Çelik, I'm 21 years old and I'm training in biomedical device technology and systems software. So If you want to know about me more you can ask me in game
    Strengths: Well my strengths are not too many but i can count some of them, So Firstyle I'm a good driver so I could offer my best driver skills at pursuits I'm also good shooter and I'm able to use teaser perfect and lastly I can also offer my best team work efforts to you i guess these are all that i can say.
    Weaknesses: Honestly, that's a tough question for me.Because there may be a few things I can't remember, but honestly, my biggest weakness is being aggressive. It takes me a while to calm down when I'm angry, and it bothers me. I guess it's the only thing I can say
    III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: The biggest reason I wanted to get into Fox was because I like the role and I think it's made up of people who are more active and more experienced than other squads.
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: Have very good thoughts on behalf of the team (roleplay scenarios) and I love the Police side very much, which makes me a talented person on this side.
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I was said before I'm worried about my play time but If you trust me in that application you will see my experiences , Hope to you guys give me a chance to prove myself against you

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

Retard test: Post a picture of White house in Los Santos to be even considered to join Fox Operations X

• 1-Name: mostfa islam ali

2-In-game: madrazo

3-Age: 16

4-Sex: male

5-English proficiency: I can rate it with 7/10

6-Native language: Arabic

7-Other language(s): English and a little french

8-Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No, I don't have it but am a part of SAPA

9-When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I started playing SAES about 3 years ago

10-Total gameplay (hours): Last time i checked was +1350

11-Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): from 2-4 hours

12-Average FPS: 40-55

13-Average ping: 95-120

14-Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:
    1-CripZ: I left for some lvl problems
    2-SAPA: there was instructors inactivity and i couldn't complete my lessons
    3-CripZx2: I found myself having same problems so i decided to leave
    3-TST: It was good at first but by time it got boring at i was asked to do many activities
    4-B~B: It was a great gang with handsome members but i got bored from crim activities

Are you active user of Discord?: yes, I'am

SECTION 2

A. Define our role (FOX) FOX is a professional combat team, it was created to perform justice, protect all SA people from dangerous threats, and to support the government and the national security

B. Define marker arrest: It is defined as chasing/arresting the crim in the moment he enter/leave the marker zone of any building in SA except prison

C. Minimum arresting level: 10

1-marker kill/arrest not allowed
    2-parker kill/arrest not allowed
    3-Deathmatch not allowed, EX: destroying peoples car for no reason
    4-speaking non-English in mainchat not allowed

E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Because it is SAES role, Also it shows respect to other players

SECTION 3

I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Well, am madrazo, I always like to obtain cop role, my father is high military commander, he always teach me tough stuff to be able to solve real life problems,I always show respects for others, and i always help other people

strengths are: shooting, Driving, Parachuting
    weaknesses are: lagging, fps drop making me not giving my best performance

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I chose FOX after spending some time in thinking, I find it high reputation squad with handsome members, Also i have many friends inside

IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I see that i have some good skills i can show in FOX team, and from my side i see that i well fit this team and it will be honer for me carry their name

V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: at first and last it is HQs decision, am just a person who is interested to join that team, and great thanks for the reader.

Retarded Test

• SECTION 1

Name:Abd-al Karim.
    In-game name:Officer.SweeTy.
    Sex:male.
    English proficiency:6/10.
    Native language:Algeria
    Other language(s): English.I also speak French, but still learning it.
    Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:no.
    When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: I am playing MTA since 2015. SAES 2016.
    Total gameplay (hours): have 444 Hours in The Server.
    .gameplaAproxy daily (hours):
    Well, it all depends, now I'm having school entry, so I'll be able to participate in the game for at least 3+ hours a day.
    Average FPS:57/60.
    Average ping: 100.
    Previous organizations and reasons for leaving:CDC|OC|CDS|FBI.
    CDC :Left bcz inactive.
    OC: leave,one of the leader blamed me with a little problem.
    FBI:I Left because i want to try some thing new
    CDS:Left because i want to play cop.
    Are you active user of Discord:Yes Im.
    SECTION 2
    A. Define our role (FOX) FOX means FOX Operations, which fights against the most wanted criminals and tries the best of imprisonment, a highly trained and skilled squad that protects San from all dangers.
    B. Define marker arrest:arresting a wanted person when he can't move at the marker, like arresting in marker BR .
    C. Minimum arresting level: Apprehending under wanted level 10 is not allowed, exceptions can be made under special circumstances
    Deathmatch (DM) :The moessly sst imposed rule is the "No Deathmatch" Rule, Deathmatching is the act of aimlhooting/killing/damaging a person or his vehicle using weapons. It further includes Revenge killing out of personal prejudice or other causes.
    2/Avoid Arrest :Aviod arrset by killing myself, for example, jumping off from a high roof, killing myself by a grenade, etc.
    3/Do not camp at hospitals for arrest criminals.
    4/Respect other players, do not insult them or be rude to anyone. It is prohibited to speak any other language, then English in the main chat.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest:Roles are role-playing dialogues. In general, play roles in realistic scenarios in a video game because you are a character with a specific mission to perform. For people like me, they have nothing, on the other hand, I try to do my best to play roles in every situation, but at the same time, I enjoy as much as possible while doing this.Note, you have a lot of fun writing things and playing them at the same time, Or have fun playing / writing .... For me, in most cases and roles, more fun to write, because I can change and write things, I could not say that while playing roles (such as writing more about some participants, their story, what they said, and how Looked, etc.), I'm here, writing this, and I'm trying to put it in this content in my application, that people will really read it ... Eone passionately, while laughing or cursing at the same time, because I scoffed at things, which should be left as is, but! We are designed to develop new things, better, better, better than better, and at this point, you may realize that what you are reading has started as something useful, but you are now a platform, so I will stop here.

SECTION 3
    I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences:I used to call Karouma in real life, I am 14 years old, I am a fun person with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people, and I always like to challenge myself to improve everything I do. I grew up in Algeria and still study that I dream to be Football player, in my personal activities like playing video games and swimming, I would like to be more open to myself because of a little quiet and a little closer to the introverted side, I would like to change this because I want to look more friendly and I think I am a very organized person and I would like to know exactly what I will do For the day and week, so I set my tasks and organize my workload from x Lal do this,
    II: Write your strengths and weaknesses:Shooting,Driving,Arresting,Some of the Parachuting,Roleplaying,Driving planes..
    III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?:I like the role of FOX (Home Protection), I am interested in joining an FOX agent and I want to learn more and better, I want more help in the games / media archive.
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team: I am different, I am a serious man, hard working and never stop trying to improve himself. I'm neither a hopper nor a traitor. Finally, I'll be fit for the team, because I'm realistic, that means I know what to do and I know how to behave especially within the game. I really like this team because it's a team that loves good and helps. I trust this team very well. I do not give up. Like team members, I really respect their members as adults, and I work with my teammates.
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: I do not.
    https://imgur.com/a/Q59FjF1

• After discussing with the members the following results:

@Isaac hang with us for a little longer so we get to know one another a little better. You can reapply when you're ready (at least two weeks).

Congratulations @madrazo accepted, find a HQ in game for your test.

@Sweets Denied, you can reapply in one month if still interested.

Regards,

Dyam Douglas
    FOX HQ

• Deleted

• @Razak

This is not a discussion topic, But I do want to remind that decissions are made by the whole squad, not one individual. Please use PM to adress your problems next time.

• SECTION 1

Name: Pengo
    In-game name: Pengo
    English proficiency: 9/10
    Native language: Bulgarian
    Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?: No.
    When did you start playing SAES/MTA?: 10 years ago
    Total gameplay (hours): 1725
    Aprox.gameplay daily (hours): Can't tell really.
    Average FPS: 40
    Average ping: 50
    Previous organizations and reasons for leaving: My most recent squad was SWAT. I've recently joined it, but it didn't meet my expectations for activity and I was forced to leave, due to lack of teamplay and group ingame activity overall, which was pretty disappointing as I was really excited to be back there, but.........
    Are you active user of Discord?: Yes

SECTION 2
    A. Define our role (FOX) Fox Operations X is a security squad which gathers intel from trusted sources. Their mission is to protect everything from National Threats to the general public. They assist Federal Agencies as they share the same mission of Law Enforcement.
    B. Define marker arrest: Arresting someone at warp marker when they appear on it.
    C. Minimum arresting level: 38+
    D. Point out and define 4 major server rules: No Deathmatching, No trainers, No arrest avoiding and no impersonating of other players.
    E. Explain why you should attempt to roleplay before each arrest: Role playing is always big fun and could potentially lead into something even better, as it opens the door for even greater scale entertainment when done properly.

SECTION 3
    I. Write about yourself in 4 sentences: Hello, my name is Michael, aka. Pengo. I'm an old SAES player. Recently inactive, I'm now back, looking forward to play with my old friends and have fun.
    II: Write your strengths and weaknesses: My loyalty to be a certain strength in any given situation. I'm very much outspoken when it comes to unfairness and misjudgements (Which is also something that I consider a weakness nonetheless).
    All of my current experience with the server and the game gives me good advantage over most players both in the gaming aspect and particularly in the role play aspect, which I believe must still hold great value for each organization that's hosted on this server. I like discussion, so in any case I will be happy to resolve issues or anything socially related with ease.

III. Why do you wish to join FOX over other squads?: I want to join FOX because it's active and full of all of the old friends I want to hang around and play with.
    IV. Convince us in 2 lines why you would fit the team:
    I'd fit the team because I am familiar with a lot of players currently part of the squad. We used to play a lot back in the day and we are familiar with each others skills and preferences regarding RP style and more. We will be getting along just fine.
    V. Do you have any additional information you want to add?: This is my 3rd edit of this application.

By posting this application, you are aware of our terms and that this application is only and only written by you, and states nothing but the truth.

TWH

• @Pengo please fix the format to be considered

• @DyamDouglas said in FOX - FOX Operations X:

@Pengo please fix the format to be considered

Okdone.