Reporting iDontry / Abusing of F1 "I'm stuck"

• Reporting, iDontry abusing of F1 "I'm stuck" for avoid the arrest. Im tell him in 2 times stop abusing of F1 but he continue abusing.
    Account: iDontTry

Screenshots here: - First time -

:::

Spoiler Text

- Second Time -

Spoiler Text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Thanks, for reading the Report.

• report has been solved. for future reports of this nature, please resort to ingame reporting tools to give us access to additional types of evidence.

• For what it's worth, this report is so fucking nonsense it's beyond belief.

In the first screenshot he is already doing F1 -> I'm Stuck before you even get there, this is evidenced by the fact you do not have the chat message confirming his use of F1.

Second to this, this is not avoiding arrest or abuse. When you use F1 -> I'm Stuck you do not instantly teleport. You are frozen still for like 10 seconds? I believe.

Even TST can arrest someone standing completely still for 10 seconds.

This is extremely similar to the kind of people who think using a disk to respawn is avoiding arrest because there's a cop within 400 miles of them.

How was this player supposed to know you would drive up in the police car that goes like 350mph? Can he see the future?

Your second screenshot is even worse. He has FOUR stars get the fuck over it. He's done something which makes him stand still in the middle of the road for 10 seconds, he's made your job UBER easy.

Why is it some people feel the need to not only report these stupid, nonsense things, but also do it on the forums for attention?

It's incredibly pathetic. I would of deleted this report in game, because of how minor it is. The fact you felt the need to bring it to forums, is mind shatteringly dumb.