CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI

• alt text

Report is now archived in our private storages. To review the report, please submit a request to our agency. Note: a really good reason is needed to be able to view it again.

We believe that making it public served it's purpose.

Best regards,
    Director of CIA, Ardron.

• Excellent post, at least there's some squads who understand their role.

• You've lived up to your potential, well done.

• Maybe he just tried to bring some action and joy to the game...

• OHHHH THE LEAKS

• @Tayber exactly, people overreact everything. Criticism is evil apparently. If he keeps everything RP wise, we're going to get some scenario's back. Looking forward to what IG creats

• Roleplay till a point, our spying is roleplay too, it's our role @Ramby , we are an intelligence agency, our role is to protect the Government, and expose such things. Also, it is roleplay, till the point where you go "I will make sure you will never get into DE/SAI/SS". Is that Roleplay? or is that fine?

• So wasnt this just a troll about rp lol.. Excellent post. @Zei best quoter of 2019.

• People call it RP when you do your squad's role but cant take when people protest the president funny

• Give this squad lvl 5 right away

• @Paradox said in CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI:

People call it RP when you do your squad's role but cant take when people protest the president funny

It is not even a "real protest" but just a discussion chat lmao

• The point is @Ardron you took screens from a Discord with the purpose/intention of showing everything that is wrong with it (triangulation is missing here). Btw, I don't agree with what IG stated there.

• I did not intend to make it public at first. But I had no choice, after CIA's name has been brought up in that FBI announcement, and been called "fools". All we did was uncover a truth, roleplaywise.

• @Ardron said in CIA Declassification of Government case relating FBI:

"I will make sure you will never get into DE/SAI/SS". Is that Roleplay? or is that fine?

Being fully honest, I understand the SS one, since it's kinda their (gov) intelligence and protection group, so I understand the point of only wanting people that you can trust there. Now DE and SAI is beyond retarded, imo.

Nevertheless, keep the show on the road. I'm enjoying it so far.

• RP wise to shake it up if you would ask permission by Joe before taking actions, good idea. Using threats like external groups or status, not so good idea.

• The one thing that does annoy me about this is how shit the RP is.

There is no justification for a coup. The president is not in CLO, the Vice President is in DE.

This is force-RP'ing at its finest. NOBODY in the government wants a coup or to be involved in a war, but it is being 'forced' on them.

BOTH sides need to agree before it's an RP. As of now, this is just DM.

It will be treated as such.

These people have worked hard and have been elected democratically and you want to actively ruin and abrupt their gameplay.

This is nothing more than being a sore loser, and ultimately, a cunt.

• Plus @Joe , they claim to be against crims. Then what, they would like to ally with clo?

• Now, I would like to make this clear that this is metagaming as it is out of context from the RP as a whole - the CIA hasn't done anything ingame or via RP, instead they have gone into private discords, exposing OOC information. The decision made within FBI HQ was made without real personal input from me and this group holds no relation to the FBI apart from some of the members within it.

Additionally, some of the actions I may have personally taken were wrong i.e. using my status within certain groups to put people in line. However, I will continue to use the same argument as I have with the string of people I've spoken to with today. When a group has information leaked, a punishment is issued against the purprotrator however, this information will also directly affect an individual in any other group they attempt to join/ work within as it demonstrates an inability to maintain secrets.

I am very clear in terms of expressing my personal opinions in terms of out of character matters and it's shame to see such a one sided story.

• :::

:::

CIA proved their loyalty again.

• I do agree the goverment should get there chance. I will stop my discussion here.