AK Party Old Topic

• Party of Justice & Development, for a better future without irticai köpeks.

• "We ain't came"

• @Thing Thank you for your warning but:

:::

Ain’t is a centuries-old contraction meaning am not, is not, are not, has not, or have not. The word has been derided by usage authorities throughout its history, and it’s still considered unacceptable in formal writing, but it has a secure place in spoken English. In edited writing, ain’t is mainly used tongue-in-cheek, as part of a common expression, or in an effort to sound folksy.
    Source: https://grammarist.com/usage/aint/

Summary: ain't can be used instead have not according to this source.

An

of ain't came in a song.
    There are many examples like have not brought, have not bought...
    I wanted it to be rhyming, we will look forward for a more formal version to change with.

Everyone, feel free to offer fixes for our topic but please make it private to keep topic clean.

• @ODAKAB said in AK Party:

@Thing Thank you for your warning but:

Ain’t is a centuries-old contraction meaning am not, is not, are not, has not, or have not. The word has been derided by usage authorities throughout its history, and it’s still considered unacceptable in formal writing, but it has a secure place in spoken English. In edited writing, ain’t is mainly used tongue-in-cheek, as part of a common expression, or in an effort to sound folksy.
    Source: https://grammarist.com/usage/aint/

Summary: ain't can be used instead have not according to this source.

An

of ain't came in a song.
    There are many examples like have not brought, have not bought...
    I wanted it to be rhyming, we will look forward for a more formal version to change with.

Everyone, feel free to offer fixes for our topic but please make it private to keep topic clean.

Just say it, how does it sound for you? It is clearly incorrect. Also, for political parties etc, you would use something such as: "We are not here to become your masters, we are here to be your servants" My advice, do not use the past while what you are doing is in the present and you should use formal language in a political party which means the use of full words such as: ''Ain't - Am not (not have not), and Don't, Do not''. So, you were trying to prove me wrong, but actually you are wrong.

• Name: Bachwa
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: Organization Zero, CLO, G6, rTech and probably CC
    Are you ready to serve American Nation?: Yes

PS. I'm not interested in being a candidate, I just want to be PART OF THIS PARTY PLEASE

• @bachwa said in AK Party:

Name: Bachwa
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: Organization Zero, CLO, G6, rTech and probably CC

PS. I'm not interested in being a candidate, I just want to be PART OF THIS PARTY PLEASE

Finally, a true believer...

WELCOME ABOARD!

alt text

• Name: Nemesis
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: Organization Zero, rTECH
    Are you ready to serve American Nation?: Davai

• Name: Onur Aksal
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: Organization Zero, rTECH, Outbreak Organization, Cuban Cars, Cuban Liberation Organization
    Are you ready to serve American Nation?: evet, seviyorum seni

• @Nemesis said in AK Party:

Name: Nemesis
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: Organization Zero, rTECH
    Are you ready to serve American Nation?: Davai

• @Fugitive said in AK Party:

Name: Onur Aksal
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: Organization Zero, rTECH, Outbreak Organization, Cuban Cars, Cuban Liberation Organization
    Are you ready to serve American Nation?: evet, seviyorum seni

• Name: Dexter
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: Arms Assasins , Outbreak Organization , Cunning Stunts
    Are you ready to serve American Nation?: Of course

• @Dexter said in AK Party:

Name: Dexter
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: Arms Assasins , Outbreak Organization , Cunning Stunts
    Are you ready to serve American Nation?: Of course

• Name: Markus
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: Rebels MC, SAI, SAFD, SAM, OB, CS, Radio SA, Enternia and San Andreas News
    Are you ready to serve American nation? Yes

• Deleted Post

• @Markus said in AK Party:

Name: Markus
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: Rebels MC, SAI, SAFD, SAM, OB, CS, Radio SA, Enternia and San Andreas News
    Are you ready to serve American nation? Yes

• @Teddy join us you midget

• Name: Gjones
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: AA

• @Gjones said in AK Party:

Name: Gjones
    Current G/S/C and groups you are involved: AA

alt text