Global Trust

• Dear @SAFP-Carl, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Congratulations, your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to Global Trust.

Dear @Rubik, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Congratulations, your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to Global Trust.

D. Thorne

Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
    Chief Operating Officer,
    Global Trust.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴀɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜs, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏ
    ᴏɴᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

• Personal Information

Ingame name: staifi
    Account name: Staifiz
    Native language: Arabic
    Additional languages: English , French
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day):
    9-8

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10): 8/10
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): 9/10
    Driving skill (0/10): 7/10
    Strengths: Hard situations controlling, role playing , self deffensing
    Weaknesses: Lagging , Trollers.

Background
    Previous organizations you associated with: Started my Criminal career with Wild angels, and left for some reasons
    Criminal history: Been a Reguler criminal back in 2014, had to leave server for my reasons, came back and restarted my criminal career as Wild Angels, reached level 3 Respected, then had to leave, Now im a Tuga Thugs Applicant.
    Current organizations: Cuban Cars, All Load Trucking, Priests of Sodom, San Andreas Studious, Departement of Justice ( Government )

Personality
    Why do you want to join Global Trust? ( : Well, to be honest, i really like your decent activities in game, the members you've selected to start with are really great, i know em one by one and i really like their attitude, Your activties and members and the effors your showing in game, made me nothing but an interested in joining you and proving my presence by showing my activities and my attitude.

• Ingame name: Pancy
    Account name: maxwer
    Native language: Turkish
    Additional languages: English
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 8 ( It depends on my education life)

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10): 8
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): 8
    Driving skill (0/10): 9
    Strengths: Always ready to RP and good at making radical decisions in the needed time. I can be very guiding to the people I work with.
    Weaknesses: If I have other things on my mind in real life during a certain time; I might not wanna take big responsibilities.

Background
    Previous organizations you associated with: RDMC, BS, ThC
    Criminal history: I have a pretty big history there, don't let my in-game hours fool you, I went inactive and came back multiple times, I started playing in 2011, I was just an 11-year-old kid at the time and did not know English almost at all. Over the years I improved my self and the reason I can now speak English is definitely thanks to MTA. One of my first gangs; Rebels MC was a big gang back in the day and I was a part of it. 8 years later it is back! With some of the original members active again as well which led me to leave my previous gang - where I was a member for more than a year- as an honorary member (ThC) to join and help Rebels MC. Currently, we are climbing our way up to the top and we are the most potent MC around.
    Current organizations: Rebels MC

Personality
    Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Less than 500 please and read -> (Spoiler -> #1))

I just heard about it today and seen that Global Trust consists of friendly people that I loved to roleplay with. That led me to check the topic out to see how promising Global Trust was. After going through the topic I decided to be a part of this organization using whatever skill I have to help and get involved in anything to rise Global Trust to where it deserves to be.

And to rise Global Trust to the very top, I have certain skill sets which - I believe - will be useful in the long run.
    I don't take years to plan a Roleplay, I like on the spot RP's, I believe that roleplays should not be planned but rather ''lived''. Plus I am able to RP in almost every situation.
    Apart from RPs; I am good at getting people to work together and get them enthusiastic about a certain work. Taking harsh decisions can be hard sometimes, but I see my self as a forward-thinking person which helps me get through these certain decisions in the most 'profitable' way. If someone needs advice on anything, I am usually the go-to person.

• Best of Luck 😜

• Personal Information

Ingame name: Cruz
    Account name: tubcol
    Native language: Portuguese
    Additional languages: English and i can understand spanish but i don't know how to write complete sentences
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 6/10

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10): 8/10
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): 6/10
    Driving skill (0/10): 7/10
    Strengths: I'm a loyal player and respectful to everyone. I know how to listen to my superior and follow his orders
    Weaknesses: Sometimes i can be a little stubborn in a way that i won't stop until something isn't finished

Background
    Previous organizations you associated with:
    TheCompany
    Criminal history: I have been a criminal since the beginning of my carrer in SAES and as mentioned above i'm first gang was The Company. Nowadays i'm in OverdoseCrime and also getting better every day and learning with my mistakes
    Current organizations: OverdoseCrime

Personality
    Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Try to keep it under 500 words) Since i saw this topic i immediately liked your goals and i really would like to help reaching them and i hope it becomes huge in a way that no one can be more wealthy than Global Trust and his associates

• Dear @monta, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED. Please read the Spoiler #1 of our first post on the topic and reapply in 1 week.

Dear @Staifi, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED. Please read the Spoiler #1 of our first post on the topic and reapply in 1 week.

Dear @Pancy, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Congratulations, your application has been ACCEPTED. Very good application. Welcome to Global Trust.

D. Thorne

Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
    Chief Operating Officer,
    Global Trust.

• Personal Information

Ingame name: I am known as Lincoln in-game.
    Account name: Abdivdbf
    Native language: Dutch
    Additional languages: Besides Dutch, I am also capable of speaking English.
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): Due to work and school, I haven't been able to spare a lot of time to play SAES, but I am active during the weekend and perhaps once or twice during the week. I would say 6.

Skill evaluation

English language (0/10): 7
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): 7
    Driving skill (0/10): 7
    Strengths: I am capable of doing basic things such as driving, shooting, and role-playing. But mainly role-playing, I'd say my skills are above the average of the server.
    Weaknesses: The PC I am using during the week is a potato. I might disconnect during a role-play, but this happens rarely.

Background

Previous organizations you associated with: I have been a part of several criminal organization as well as police enforcement. ThC, UE, CDC and OC.
    Criminal history: I have been taking part in several criminal organizations as aforementioned. Those were mainly gangs.
    Current organizations: I am a part of the beloved squad National Narcotics Bureau.

Personality

Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Less than 500 please and read -> (Spoiler -> #1)) : The main reason I am here applying is that I took part in a great role-play with Global Trust today which I enjoyed. I am a person who loves role-playing and to be honest, I missed those kinds of role-plays on the server. And I am willing to assist this interesting project becoming official.

• Dear @Cruz, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Your application is currently UNDER REVIEW. You need to spend more time with Global Trust members so we can learn more about you.

Dear @Lincoln, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Congratulations, your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to Global Trust.

D. Thorne

Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
    Chief Operating Officer,
    Global Trust.

• Good luck

• Personal Information

Ingame name: Markus
    Account name: kalevipoeg
    Native language: Estonian
    Additional languages: English and a bit of Russian.
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 10.

Skill evaluation

English language (0/10): I'd say 8/10 since I do have some grammar mistakes here and there.
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): Quite good, I'd say 8.5/10.
    Driving skill (0/10): Meeh, 7/10.
    Strengths: Detailed roleplaying, teamwork, communication, flying a plane, driving a car and I am motivated if the others are willing to work for something together.
    Weaknesses: Most likely quick-tempered but I try to remain calm and not express it in-game and I can hurry things.

Background

Previous organizations you associated with: Quite a lot actually, I can list them if needed in the Private Messages. But I have been apart of Squads & Gangs.
    Criminal history: My first gang was a Motorcycle Club and then I moved onto more simple gangs. I have also chosen Squads over gangs and work for the Law Enforcement which was fun for a bit but I prefer Criminal life over the Law Enforcement. Currently, I am apart of the Rebels MC as a fully patched member.
    Current organizations: Rebels MC, Outbreak, SAI, SAM, SAFD, CS, TMH, Enternia, IAC.

Personality

Why do you want to join Global Trust?: Well, I have always liked helping out groups that have recently launched and have a good Top Brass. Also, JohnnyEnglish introduced me more about the Group and it seems pretty cool and fun. I could also help writing long roleplays and detailed ones. Honestly, I would like to become one of the HeadQuarters one day too if I show what I can do for the group. I have also helped TMH and I was there for like a year or so, we worked together and raised up an official group that now has their own spawn. So yeah, I would like to help GT. I am also a big roleplay enthusiast because I find roleplaying very fun but sadly not everyone agrees to roleplay in the server.

• Dear @Markus, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Congratulations, your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to Global Trust.

D. Thorne

Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
    Chief Operating Officer,
    Global Trust.

• Dear @Cruz, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Congratulations, your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to Global Trust.

D. Thorne

Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
    Chief Operating Officer,
    Global Trust.

• Personal Information

Ingame name: Skerdi
    Account name: skerdi
    Native language: Albanian
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 8

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10): I would like to rate my self as 8, since 9 and 10 are the highest level and you have to pass the C2 exams for those.
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): 9
    Driving skill (0/10): 8
    Strengths: Team working, roleplaying, being able to communicate in every situation, imagination.
    Weaknesses: Sometimes I find it hard to concentrate, very hard. FPS drops, sometimes when I get in specified areas my game just crashes.

Background
    Previous organizations you associated with: Kool Times News, after a long inactivity of the group, the leader decided to close the agency.
    Criminal history: Since I started playing I have always been interested in criminal life. My first gang was Black Syndicate from where I was kicked for a mistake I did. South East Gangsters was a new gang which I joined to help my friends. It did not last long, it died after 1 month. Then I joined The Outfit, where I am an full member currently.
    Current organizations: The Outfit, Cunning Stunts, Invest Arms Corporation, Cartel El Muertos, Priests of Sodom.

Personality
    Why do you want to join Global Trust?: I want to help the group to achieve something, I would like to learn something new and connect with people. I could improve my roleplaying skills. I would like to gain more experience in different fields. I could help with my roleplaying skills, imagination, I have also participated in some court cases and have been trained how to work as a lawyer, this is the reason I am interested to be part of GT lawyers team but no more, I am able to work in every position and willing to learn.

• Dear @Skerdi, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Congratulations, your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to Global Trust.

D. Thorne

Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
    Chief Operating Officer,
    Global Trust.

• Personal Information

Ingame name: My ingame name is Qweezy.
    Account name: My account name is qweezy331.
    Additional languages: English.
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): I play almost everyday so I would say 8.

Skill evaluation

English language (0/10): 7-8/10
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): 9/10
    Driving skill (0/10): 10/10
    Strengths: I am good at almost all of the ingame skills including the RP wise and non RP skills. I've got capacity for joining and working with teams without negatively affecting their harmony which is something important in my opinion.
    Weaknesses: My main issue which is my unstable ping due to my internet.

Background

Previous organizations you associated with:
    SAPA: I joined SAPA twice when it was a squad back in time.
    FBI: Joined it after getting my PC for the first time.
    Black Syndicate: Wanted to try the other dark side here but looks like I wasn't born to become a bad guy after all so I left it and went back to the law side.

Criminal history: I've been part of Black Syndicate gang for some months back in time as I've just mentioned previously.
    Current organizations: Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Personality

Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Less than 500 please and read -> (Spoiler -> #1))

I am not a fan of joining many groups, I've been watching this group since day one before deciding to apply. Shortly this group role is unique and fun, in my opinion a role like this is needed in the community and I like being part of such groups. In addition to the role, your member base is made of good and decent members which I would be glad to work side by side with them.
    In my opinion and due to what mentioned above I believe that this group has a bright future and I would be more than glad to take part in making this future if you would allow me.
    Regarding what I could offer for the group; I think that the highest needs for every group are active and decent members who would be the biggest power point for the group with their activities and well representative of the group and I could be one of these members.

RP Part: I made a research which mentions that San Andreas state has high amounts of unused of energy producing raw materials. In the other side I've read some reports mentioning that the state is consuming high amounts of energy, most of this energy is imported from other states. The imported amount of energy is estimated as more than 60% of the energy consumed by the state yearly . This is a big dilemma in my opinion because San Andreas is supposed to be the Energy source state for all the country not the other way. Therefore after getting knowledge about Global Trust and reading more about it I was more than pleased to see such a foundation like Global Trust being established.
    Due to what was previously mentioned I Gerrick Universe sent you this application hoping to take part in this industry offering my assistance and experience in this field to Global Trust Industry. (CV is attached below).

Regards,
    Qweezy.

• Personal Information

Ingame name: Luffy
    Account name: aziz95400
    Additional languages: English and Frensh
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 8

Skill evaluation

English language (0/10): 7
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): 8
    Driving skill (0/10): 9
    Strengths: Driving / shooting / arresting / parachuting / Role Playing.
    Weaknesses : i can't play if me have a high ping or a low FPS.

Background

Previous organizations you associated with: ICE / NSWC / CDC
    Criminal history: if me joining CDC i making 7-8 days with him but i don't like her life and i left, me i have a big experience as police not as Crime, because this i left CDC.
    Current organizations: N/A but i want to join FBI.

Personality

about GT me i want to join join it because i see her member in Game playing as Team from any squad in game like [ SAFP , FBI , Fox ...] all this Squad playing with only 1tag <GT>, I believe that this group has a bright future. and me i will be happy if you join it and be a part from it for future. i like him as a Group and i would like more expreience from her members, me from the players who Like RPs and i want to do it like real life but not all player in game liked. after all this GT he will be my best Group because if me join it he will be my Group nember 1..

• @X-luffy-X said in Global Trust:

Personal Information

Ingame name: Luffy
    Account name: aziz95400

Dear @luffy, Firstly I want to thank you for applying for Global Trust, however, I regretfully announce that you have failed the application stage, reasons include poor knowledge of the English Language and various issues observed ingame. We thank you for the effort. You may reapply in 2 Weeks if you are still interested provided you show us improvement.

@Qweezy said in Global Trust:

Personal Information

Ingame name: My ingame name is Qweezy.
    Account name: My account name is qweezy331.

Dear @Qweezy, Congratulations, your application has been accepted. I cannot refrain from simply stating that you have put forth a perfect application, well what more to say other than Welcome to Global Trust!

alt text

Johnny "JohnnyEnglish" English,
    Chief Technical Officer,
    Global Trust.

• alt text
    Personal Information:

Ingame name: SAFP|Rocoso|PFC
    Account name: Understaked015
    Native language: Espanish
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 6

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10): 5
    Roleplaying skill (0/10):8
    Driving skill (0/10):8
    Strengths:I am a very reasonable person I like to respect other people and generate a good deal, I like to resolve things passively but I can take other alternatives, I also like to strive to achieve my goals.
    Weaknesses:Sometimes I tend to get a little stressed and I'm likely to get a little angry if they try to get me down.

Background
    Previous organizations you associated with: FBI , CDC
    Criminal history:i was on cdc with my old nick TCRAZYC i was on that gang for about 2 months and decided to go out to start my career as a cop, state in the FBI and now i belong to SAFP.
    Current organizations: Squad: SAFP Group: SAPA,SACA[San Andreas Cloud Airline]

Personality
    Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Less than 500 please and read -> (Spoiler -> #1))i see that global trust is a good group where i could improve my roleplay skills more, it has very good aspects and its purpose on the server is very good, i see that it has very professional staff and i would like to belong to them, i see that it has a lot of future manages a good rp, the hq group is made up of very professional people and i would like as much as help learn from them.

• Dear @Rocoso thank you for applying for Global Trust. But for now we have to DENY you because it seems like you haven't understood what is written in Spoiler #1. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks if you still want to join Global Trust!

Bild Text
    Ghost722nd,
    Chief Executive Officer,
    Global Trust.