TST - The Strike Team

• Hi @DeadlyKianna
    Thank you for applying for The Strike Team, And after a long discussion with the HQ team i'm happy to inform you that we decided to Accept you, Welcome aboard.
    Regards,
    The Stike Team Head Quarter,
    Aspect.

• Ingame Name:MarveL
    username:Abidi55
    Languages French ,English,Arabic
    Nationality:Tunsia
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?Yes its been 2 years because of Deathmatching.
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?Yes,Kicked from TST.

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA?its been 3 years.
    How long have you been playing on SAES? Three years
    How many hours do you play in a day?3_4hours.
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day?2 Times.

Previous gangs/squads?:ICE
    Are you in any groups?:Nope
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths:Shooting,Teamworking, arresting, Parachuting
    Weaknesses: planning.

Describe Deathmatch:Its the fact of killing or shooting someone without any reason.
    Describe RolePlay:Acting and doing like Real life,playing your role like Real life.
    Describe TeamWork:Is the fact of working together and helping each Other to achieve your goals.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will take a screenshots and report him to an admin.
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will asked him how je got this stars if he had less than 10 stars i will bribe if he had more i will arrest.
    Someone DMs you:Take screenshots and report him to an admin.
    An admin asks you something:I will help if i Can.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will reply and do what he want me to do.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?No.
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying?Yeah If so who?John,arma,aspect
    Where is our private forums?:
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:John is Leader and N.fun Vice leader.
    Why do you want to join TST?:Because in my mind is one of professional Squads and i like working with them,I have not found another Squad that has the same system of work.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:Im active,
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My name is Seddik,i have 17 years old,im stuedent and i have bac exam this year.
    Additional information:You will find that i was inactive Bécause of my bac exam and i have finished this week.

• @MarveL said in TST - The Strike Team:

Where is our private forums?:

@MarveL said in TST - The Strike Team:

Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?Yes,Kicked from TST.

Good days! I see some questions are blank. Please fill all of blanks. You have 48 hours to edit your application. Good Luck!
    Chief of Staff of TST NRG*

• Greetings everyone

I don't like drama too much so I'll keep it short and make it fast. We have decided to shut down the TST activities on San Andreas region. From now on TST is officially disbanded and its members are free to go anywhere.

Whoever supported us during this long journey I'd like to thank them personally and pay my regards.

All of you take care of yourselves.

• alt text

• It's pretty sad to see around that people kept closing squads, however wish you too best of luck.

RIP TST.

• Rest in Peace TST ❤ 😞

• Noo, man why TST 😕 Rest in peace

• Rest in peace TST 😞

• RIP TST 😢
    @Flex

• rip

• May TST rest in peace. 🙏

~ Ex TST member 2012

• feel bad they was try do thing in game hope they back again or start some thing new

• rip

• Peace Raiders .

• Sad to hear its come to an end after TST long activity on this community. TST has been a very funny and unqiue part of this server, especially back when Danny was leading it. As he was one funny bastard.

For any previous TST member who is not sure where to go, SAFP will welcome you with open arms.

• Damn, this is pretty crazy. Remember being in TST back in the day with @Danny2106 and @Toxic.

• @Laza said in TST - The Strike Team:

It's pretty sad to see around that people kept closing squads, however wish you too best of luck.

RIP TST.

There is just one reason why that all happen. I think everyone know the answer.

Also rest in peace tst.