TST - The Strike Team

• Dear @Rowdy35 we happy to annouce that you are ACCEPTED meet any MAJ+ ingame for your tests! Well Done!

The Strike Team HQ

• Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: Lily
    Languages: Portuguese/English/Spanish
    Nationality: Portuguese
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? 2 years
    How long have you been playing on SAES? I´ve started 1 year ago but stopped, and returned 1 month ago.
    How many hours do you play in a day? 4
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Always opened when im on computer.

Previous gangs/squads?: N/A
    Are you in any groups?: No
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: Fly, Parachuting, Team work
    Weaknesses: Shooting from big distances (sniper)

Describe Deathmatch: Getting a revenge, for example, when someone destroy your car and you want a revenge like kill him or destroy his car- example
    Describe RolePlay: Acting like in real life
    Describe TeamWork: Help each other no matter what happens, motivate team mates, etc

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]https://imgur.com/a/xgqzO5c

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Call admin, or just report (take ss as proof, if i can, by pressing f12 and attach it to report panel)
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I try to RP first.
    Someone DMs you: I call admin, and take ss (if i can) as proof by pressing f12 and then attach it to report panel, and fill correctly the chart.
    An admin asks you something: I answer, and give my best to help him.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I answer, and give my best to help him aswell.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, Lucifer
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, Lucifer and Dufabo
    Where is our private forums?: saesrpg.uk
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John, TheKiller/Arma
    Why do you want to join TST?: I want to join TST because its a good law squad and the teamwork its 10/10, i was influenced for some members since we patrol together.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I think i can help TST improving, giving my knowledge to help new members.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Rúben, i live in Portugal (EUW) with my family, and in my free time i love to hang out with my friends and play some footbal, including pc games.
    Additional information: N/A

• Zizou TST Application**

Part 1 / Personal information.**
    Ingame Name:Zizou-Dz
    Languages Arabix, French, English,
    Nationality:Algerien
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Never.
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? Well, I left a gang, because the leader has lefte
    How long have you been playing MTA? More than one year
    How long have you been playing on SAES? 6 months
    How many hours do you play in a day? 7-8 hours per day
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? Two times per day
    Previous gangs/squads?: QRF
    Are you in any groups?: Just ICE-H
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Not yet
    Strengths: I’m serious when we need to be. I like TeamWork.
    Weaknesses: I do not know how to drive bike or boats and swiming
    Describe Deathmatch: Killing players without a valuable reason.
    Describe RolePlay: Acting like in Real Life which mean that you need to integrate the work of your character.
    Describe TeamWork: Teamwork hence the name suggest which consist of working with a team where each member have a precise work to do and everyone needs to rely on each other
    Add a picture of your “stats” by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]
    ##spoiler=Spoiler

https://imgur.com/a/JrNgFLi
    ##endspoiler

Part 4 / What to do if.
    What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? First of all I will PM to the avoider by telling him that he avoided my arrest, because probably the avoider is a new player and he may don’t know what’s an avoid. If I’ll catch him avoiding a second time I will take and Screen Shot and do (/report) to admins/staff with as reason “rule break”
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will tell him kindly that I’m not a corrupted officer, but if the player is an officer I will bribe him.
    Someone DMs you: I will PM him by telling him that he DMed me and I will take an SS and (/report) him to an Admin/Staff.
    An admin asks you something: If his favour are in rules with my rules I will accept friendly.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will come the fastest way possible
    Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No, I just patrolled a lot with TST members and I decided to join this Squad.
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes a lot, well I think I patrolled with all TST members: Mixpeco,Arma,John, (I forgot all the others names)

Where is our private forums?: Well, I think that it’s in saesrpg.uk but now with the new website I think that they changed the emplacement.
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: The Leader of TST is Sir John And the Vice Leader is Arma

Why do you want to join TST?: Well I think because it’s a pretty good squad with active and friendly members, event thought TST was inactive for a long period but now the squad is back on feet again.
    Give us at least one good reason to accept you?: Well, I passed more than 6 months in SAPA, a great academy, not because I was a bad cop, but I just liked the Squad so much and the members that, I was somehow impossible for me to leave it, and I think that if you ask someone in SAPA, they will have a good impression of me.
    Tell us something about yourself (more than 30 words): Well, I’m a 16 years old man I like to play games but not a lot just SAES this days.. I like to hang out with friends, I like to learn some new languages, I like to spearfish and sub fish. I play piano, guitar and I create my own music.

Nice I got blacklisted just cuz I copied the apply yes you're right but I was newbee I didn't know
    I think you can blacklisted me for 1 year 6 months not For ever pfff

• Dear @zeus74330 .

After Reading all your scouting Reports and after long patrols with you, The Strike Team HQ came to a decision.

Your Application is ACCEPTED Find any HQ ingame for your tests and Welcome Aboard.

Commander Gravity.
    On behalf of TST HQ Team.

• Dear @xxzizouxx Your status has changed to DENIED because you decided to join ICE, not only do we find this rude but also disrespectful. So you are also added to the blacklist of TST. You CAN NOT apply again.

-The Strike Team HQ

Ingame Name:Stalin
    LanguagesRussian,English
    Nationality:Russian
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?N/A
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?OC-Inactivity,CripZ-Rulebreaking gang rules,ThC-Adminjailed.

How long have you been playing MTA?6 years
    How long have you been playing on SAES?5 years
    How many hours do you play in a day?5-7 hours
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day?3 times

Previous gangs/squads?:
    SoA-I left because join to MMC as interchange,but didnt ask HQ about it and was kicked from MMC
    CDC-I left for join cop side
    SAFP-I left because tired from cop life
    OC-Kicked because i was inactivity , second fight with HQ in CC
    CripZ(x3)-Two times kicked,3-i left because have problems with members
    ThC-Kicked because i was adminjailed.
    Zero-Left because i want to start cop life,and i have problems with members
    Are you in any groups?:TMH,SAM,BES,YP,KTN(vip)
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope.

Strengths:Driving,shooting
    Weaknesses:Parachuting and my lower FPS

Describe Deathmatch:Killing without reason it's not allowed.
    Describe RolePlay:Real life, like you playing for a сop, you have to do everything in real life.
    Describe TeamWork:All understand each other respect and listen

Add a picture of your "stats" by https://imgur.com/a/7AKVDQI (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will take SS and write report.
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I arest him because i good cop.
    Someone DMs you:Take SS and do report.
    An admin asks you something:I will talk with him.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will help him.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?No one.
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?Lucifer,Gravity,Lily.
    Where is our private forums?:In Territorial Support Group section
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:John is leader and Arma vice leader.
    Why do you want to join TST?:Because it's strong squad in server,and have many good members.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:I'm unique
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My real name is Ilyas,im 15 years old.I like play football in real life,I live in Russia country is Cheylabinks.I like too play computer games akka CS:GO,MTA etc... I went to grade 9 at school.
    Additional information:Nope.

• Ingame Name:Bencxe
    Languages: English/Hungarian/Germany
    Nationality: Hungary
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

How long have you been playing MTA? 2,5 years
    How long have you been playing on SAES? I started the saes 5month(s)
    How many hours do you play in a day?5-6 max 8-12h
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day?always,when im at Home.

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE

Strengths: Teamwork,Shooting,Helping,Driving
    Weaknesses:shooting with UZI

Describe Deathmatch: Killing/shooting a car/player without any reason.example: im shooting a Police car just for "fun".
    Describe RolePlay: role play, realistic actions
    Describe TeamWork: Helping for members,in Tactic,Action(s)etc.
    Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]https: https://imgur.com/a/sb1sxyh

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I call an admin, or report him+ i can send ScreenShot with F12/prntsc button,and
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I try to make RolePlay(RP)
    Someone DMs you:I can call an free Admin+i can take/send a Screenshot to Admins in with /report command
    An admin asks you something:i Give my helpful answer to Admin
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I answer,and im help for him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: Yes,Rowdy
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?: Yes,Rowdy
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John/Thekiller,Arma
    Why do you want to join TST?: I want to be a good member of Squad,Teamwork,Patrolling,RP-s,and good TST members
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?:I can help for the recently joined members,
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Bence Gombos,I Live in Hungary with my family,i Really like play MTA+Basketball,and Computer games.
    Additional information:

• Dear @Stalin

You are Accepted,Tested & Invited!

The Strike Team HQ,
    Rocker.

Ingame Name: jackson
    Languages turkish , english and arabic
    Nationality: turkish
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? no
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? ICE : left to join TST - DEA : left because it died - FBI : because i was want to join a new squad

How long have you been playing MTA? 4 years
    How long have you been playing on SAES? 2 year
    How many hours do you play in a day? 8
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 10

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE - DEA - FBI - OC - MK - SAPA
    Are you in any groups?: IC
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: no

Strengths: i'm good at RP and good at using snipers and driving cars and using M4 and driving bikes and helicopters and planes
    Weaknesses: i bad in drive bike

Describe Deathmatch: DM is killing someone for no reason
    Describe RolePlay: RP is acting like real life
    Describe TeamWork: team work is working together to achive something

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will take SS to him and report him
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will RP with him then i will bribe him
    Someone DMs you: i will report him
    An admin asks you something: i will do it
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i will come to him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? no
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? yes olaf
    Where is our private forums?: idk
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: john is the L and arma is the VL
    Why do you want to join TST?: TST is a strong and pro squad and it was great in the old days and it's still great until now and i was have past exprince in squads and as a cop too and i think that i know most of places in SAES so if you told me to respond to a turf war maybe let's say at the big ear then i will know the place , etc....
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: i'm pro and loyal and mature i'm good at RP very much and i hope to be a member of a great squad like TST and i have exprince with pull over since i was in SAPA so i know how to use the binds and when should i use it
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): my name is jackson and i have 14 years old i live in turkia and i'm so good at school and my english skills too and i love sunrise and sunset
    Additional information: i left ICE

• Dear @Bencxehun

After long discussion The Strike Team HQ came to a decision .

Your Application is ACCEPTED, Find any HQ in-game for your test.

Welcome Aboard.

The Strike Team HQ,
    Rocker

• Dear @Jackson

After the discussion we came to a decision.

Your Application is DENIED, Due to Poor Application.

If you are still interested you can re-apply after 2-week.

The Strike Team HQ,
    Rocker

Ingame Name: Brian
    Languages: Hungary, English
    Nationality: Hungarian
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? no
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? no

How long have you been playing MTA? 1years
    How long have you been playing on SAES? 6months
    How many hours do you play in a day? 3-4 hours
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 3 times / day

Previous gangs/squads?: ICE, SAFP.

Strengths: Driving, Shooting, Arresting, Parachuting
    Weaknesses: Driving with nitro

Describe Deathmatch: Killing, attacking players for no reason.
    Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is work as in real life.
    Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is work with your partner(s).

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I will press F12 for ScreenShot and I will do /report and report that guy wich will avoid.
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? If he doesnt know what is RP then I will bribe him.
    Someone DMs you: Take SS and report to admin.
    An admin asks you something: I will answer to admin wich ask me.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? if someone called I have to respond immediately.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? No
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: John | Vice Leaders: TheKiller, Arma
    Why do you want to join TST?: I want join TST beacuse they are very active. I want to learn a new skills.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Cause I am good player. Also I am active.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Adam. Im from Hungary. Im 15 years old. Im very active in SAES. I like play football.
    Additional information: N/A

Ingame Name: Firas
    Languages: french, english and arabic
    Nationality: Tunisian
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? yea i was kicked from the server but it was a joke from a staff member cuzz i was in his building area when he was doing some building staff.
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? no i haven't been kicked from a s gang/squad

How long have you been playing MTA? i don't rly remember but i think i've been playing mta for a year.
    How long have you been playing on SAES? a year.
    How many hours do you play in a day? like 2 to 3 hours or less it depends on the mood or the time i have.
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? once or twice per week to check news but i have appliyed for something i check forums everyday.

Previous gangs/squads?:
    Are you in any groups?: no.
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Yes i have the PC diploma.

Strengths: i'm almost good at everything even i had a weakness point but not anymore i became better in sapa and i hope i perform more better in TST
    Weaknesses: no weakness point maybe i'll discover it in TST who knows hehe.

Describe Deathmatch:
    Describe RolePlay: Role Play is when u act like in real life act and react just like the same u do in RL.
    Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is when u cooperate with someone else in order to succeed something.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]: https://imgur.com/a/ArEUenp

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i need to take a sceenshot and report him for avoing arrest.
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?: i'll give him a bribe but i'll ask him questions (how u got the wanted stars) ect..
    Someone DMs you: i'll take a screen shot if i could then i'll report him.
    An admin asks you something: i'll listen to him and act gently.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i'll respond to him and react to his orders whenever i'm avaible.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, TST|Rocker|HQ suggested me to apply for TST.
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? yea i'm always spawned as a police man and i patrolled with all the different squads but i don't really remember the names.
    Where is our private forums?: in TST Group and i can't reach it since i'm not a TST member.
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Arma is the Vice Leader and johhn is the Leader
    Why do you want to join TST?: i felt that TST is a good place for me where i can perform just like i used to do in SAPA and i hope i'll learn now things from TST
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: okay, there's many reasons like pc and experience ect.. but i have a good reason for u i don't like negaivity specialy between the members so i hope we're all good and if someone has a problem with me please tell me in game before joining TST.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): well i'm a normal guy i go to gym everyday i'm in high school nothing else to mention i guess i just hope TST will be second family after SAPA.
    Additional information: this the second squad that i apply for so u can understand that i'm a loyal guy so please whoever is reading this keep it cool with me and with all the members so we don't face problems.

• Dear @Firas1

You Application was Excellent, From the behalf of HQ team,
    Your Application has been ACCEPTED, Meet any HQ+ in-game for test.

Welcome Aboard,

The Strike Team HQ
    Rocker

• Dear @Brian ,

After receiving some information about you, we changed your status to DENIED. Feel free to PM me for the exact reason.

-The Strike Team HQ
    N.FUN(Chief of Staff)

• art 1 / Personal information :
    Ingame Name : Leito
    Age : 17 years old (will be in august 21st 18 years old )
    Languages : arabic , english , French
    Nationality : Algerian
    Have u ever been kicked/banned from the server ? : yeah i was banned from SAES:RPG server year ago by admin tombaa for impersonating admins such as Ronseal ... etc
    Have u ever been kicked from a gang or squad ? : No, never joined a gang or squad so TST might be my first squad

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES :
    How long have u ben playing MTA : thousands of hours and hours .... can't count them on many servers such as SAES:RPG
    How long have u been playing on SAES : i played about almost 590 hours ingame
    How many hours do you play in a day : about 6-8 hours a day i play on SAES these days
    How many times you visit the forums in a day : i visit the forums like one time a day not too much
    Previous squads/gangs : i told u previously never been in a gang or squad
    Are u in any groups : no iam not in any group
    Do you have PC : no i don't have it

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications :
    Strengths: in gaming iam strong at shooting and aiming and driving
    Weaknesses : iam bad at swimming xd and climbing and not chosing the right shortcut during chasing criminals and no tactic plans just rushing to my traget directly ...
    Describe Deathmatch : Deathmatch is a really bad thing happens its like killing someone on purpose for no reason and just for fun , dming him with melee or shooting weapon or dming his car ramming there are so many types of DM in SAES:RPG that threatens and harrases our players
    Describe Roleplay : RP is an important element of SAES:RPG its what makes SAES special its like acting really serious and doing actions in its right place like its in our real life which makes the server more realistic like asking cops crims about infos and questionning them , gathering proofs of a crim and using the radio as well
    Describe Teamwork : Team work is a combination of players's work which makes it a collective work and group work and a fusion of every individual work with another individual one which everyone does his best with the help of the other player's work
    Leito's player stats : https://imgur.com/vmxsv3H its a picture of my stats while playing ingame

Part 4 / What to do if :
    What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrests ? : i take a screenshot of the avoid they did and report it ingame with a proof which is screenshot (nading himself ... etc )
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe : i will bribe him up if he wasn't doing any criminal activity and was a calm player if he was crim i will arrest him up
    Someone DMs u : ofc i will definitly report him by taking screenshots and reporting him ingame cuz its rulebreak
    Admin asks me something : ofc i will do it and i respect his orders as well cuz he adminsistrate the server and all its console
    someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you : well i will accepte his invitation because its a pleasure to hang out and patrol with a professional TST player and learn many cop lessons and performance from him especially in RP role ! and strenghten my cop performanceby his tips and playing style

Part 5 / additional questions :
    well i just picked the essential questions for me
    tell us about urself : well iam an algerian arab muslim player who loves playing games of FPS shooting and simulation and driving and RPG games i love all kinds of games iam a real gamer and iam professional one and i play games since i was too young from flash games to modern high graphic games !
    Give us a reason to accept you : well you TST/HQ should accept me because iam a real good cop and i can give all my best to this amazing hard squad ! with my role as cop in performance , RP , and skills and my daily activity ingame ofc ! i can prove to you with all my gaming skills and Honesty to your squad and help you to make this squad the best one in SAES !
    And..... Yes i patrolled and hanged with some of ur squad members like sniper and bencxe and i got screenshots with em and i liked their TST playing style with TST roleplay and acting like real cops
    Well at last hmmm 🙂 iam gonna talk to you about something , well i got some haters in the game calling my way playing (cunt acting and noob playing) because i give superiority to the gameplay and gaming more than RP , let me give u an example : a cop arrests a crim with 3 stars , so thats me i play like that without RPING with him or bribing him because iam trainee and u know trainees have no personal rules , but heres what makes u trusting me as well :
    I respect perfectly the server rules and i don't abuse any of them its my first priority to keep my existence and presence in this server

I like helping other cops in their duty during chasing, BRs , SRs, and bribing em when they get stars by accident and like and appreciate making friendly relationships with other players not cops only

iam offended by some allowed and non-abusive actions i do in games but they are kind of a stupid and regular newbie trainee stuff so iam trying to upgrade them to a professional level and i love the RP and iam able to do it with no problems and obstacles , whoever is reading my application if u accept me and deny me it doesn't matter iam just a player who is interested in joining ur squad after hours of thinking and hanging out with ur members, so hope u do the the right choice 🙂 and iam not any retardo cop or stupid player who doesn't know anything about this server i respect and appreciate all what is good for saes as cop, so its up to TST agent HQ

• @oussama20 Denied and blacklisted, don't apply again.