• Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: Davey
    username: Davey
    Languages: Polish, English
    Nationality: Polish
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? I can't really remember exact date, was long years ago.
    How long have you been playing on SAES? I guess it was around 2012
    How many hours do you play in a day? 2-3
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 1

Previous gangs/squads?: RDMC, SAPA, TST
    Are you in any groups?: No
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: Determination to reach the goals, good attitude, I'm positive minded guy. From a in game strenghts... I guess arresting is what I do the best.
    Weaknesses: Flying.

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatch is when you or someone attacks,shoots you without having reason.
    Describe RolePlay: Role-Playing, it means we as players try to act in game like in real life, to make the game more interesting and fun to play.
    Describe TeamWork: Team Work just like it sounds, is about working together to reach the goals,

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

:::

https://imgur.com/1ign2F1

:::

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Would create a ticket to report the situation.
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? Depends on the severity of the crime and who it is. But for small accidents I would offer a bribe.
    Someone DMs you: I try to arrest him at first, eventually report.
    An admin asks you something: I listen and repply.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I obey the command.

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Genetrix
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Genetrix
    Where is our private forums?:
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: John is leader, Genetrix is Vice-Leader
    Why do you want to join TST?: I think my history is a bit connected with TST as I was member when it was raising from level 2, to finally 5. I've great memories and would be great to be part of it again, to wear and represent TST colours. 🙂
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I think, answer for that is in part above. I want to represent TST colours again, wear TST uniform with pride and just rekt some SR's like in old good times, having fun with you!
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Damian, I'm 27 years old, I come from Poland, Bygoszcz. Actually working as driver and out of work I'm enjoying video games which I loved since kid, my passions is diving and sailing.
    Additional information: No.

• Dear @Davey1

You have been ACCEPTED in our squad, meet any MAJ+ in game for your tests.

Regards
    The Strike Team Vice Leader

Ingame Name:Romiro.
    username:minou04.
    Languages:Arabic,English,Fransh.
    Nationality:Algerien.
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?No.
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?
    ICE:left bcz i need playing Criminal.
    Pirus:Left Bcz i need playing Cop.

How long have you been playing MTA?1years.
    How long have you been playing on SAES?1year.
    How many hours do you play in a day?5-6hours.
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day?All Times.

Previous gangs/squads?:Pirus And ICE.
    Are you in any groups?:N/A
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No.

Strengths: my driving, shooting skills and roleplyas. arresting etc.Paracheting.
    Weaknesses:Im not pilot, but i'm trying to make my skills better in that

Describe Deathmatch: DeathMatching is to killing anyone for a no reason And u cant shooting cars or DM any one player.
    Describe RolePlay:RolePlay Is trying to come to in-game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.
    Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is the most important thing in a squad/gang bcz if you have good teamwork your squad will be better,faster .

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: alt text
    Part 4 / What to do if.
    What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will report him.
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? would ask me I would but If it is a criminal I would not.Only if he has a good reason and less then 5 stars I would even bribe this criminal.
    Someone DMs you:I will tell you that this is not allowed, and if I continue with it, I will inform you of that

An admin asks you something: I will answer this official,and talk to him.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will drop anything and I will respond immediately.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? [email protected] @Lucifer.
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? @Lucifer @Genetrix
    Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums.
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
    Leader:John.
    Vice Leader:N.FUN.
    Why do you want to join TST?:I want to join TST is to do better than myself, it's the best dream team.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am a man I work at all times, I have a skill in arresting criminals, and I often contribute everything I got.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My Name is Housem,I am 17 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a Cop and I believe I will improve myself over time.
    Additional information: N/A

• Dear @Romiro02

Your Application has been ACCEPTED, you may look for a MAJ+ to pass your tests.

• Planet's TST Aplication

Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: Planet
    username: Planet_123
    Languages: Spanish, English.
    Nationality: Dominican.
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No.
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No.

How long have you been playing MTA? 2 Years.
    How long have you been playing on SAES? 1 Year.
    How many hours do you play in a day? 4-6hours
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? min 3 times.

Previous gangs/squads?: No
    Are you in any groups?: No

Strengths: My skills are: Solve problems, I mean I'm good at being a policeman, Catching criminals
    Weaknesses: Hmm, I don't know what weaknesses I have but I think being a criminal is one of them

Describe Deathmatch: Death Matching: That is killing other players for no reason, and even worse if it is in a hospital.
    Describe RolePlay: RolePlay is a group dynamics technique. It is also known as a dramatization, simulation or role play technique.
    Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the work done by two or more people where everyone plays a part but everyone has a common goal.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler] /spoiler https://imgur.com/a/HPc5zil

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? /report
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? if he is a police, then, i bribe him.
    Someone DMs you: /report
    An admin asks you something: I respond with due respect
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I respond immediately with due respect.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, [TST]Genetrix[VL] PC.
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, Genetrix.
    Where is our private forums?: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team/365
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader: [TST]John[L] PC, Vice leader: [TST]Genetrix[VL] PC
    Why do you want to join TST?: Because I consider her a good police squad, one of the best and I think I can be in it.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Should accept me because I consider myself a good cop.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Good. As I was explaining In-Game, I consider myself a quite mature person and fit to be in that Police Squad, Since I usually solve the problems in the best possible way, hopefully have no problem. I'm 17 years old, I'm going to college. I consider myself a normal person.
    Additional information: I am a person of few words.

• Dear @Planet

We are happy to annouce that you are ACCEPTED!

• @ryadmahsoudi Blacklist

• Planet's TST Aplication

Ingame Name: L!on
    username:mimou06
    Languages: Arabic, English.
    Nationality:Algerian
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?Nop.
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?Pirus Reason:I Play As Cop

How long have you been playing MTA? 3 Years.
    How long have you been playing on SAES? 1 Year.
    How many hours do you play in a day? 4-8hours
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 1h

Previous gangs/squads?:
    ICE,CDC,PIRUS
    Are you in any groups?: The-Hornec

Strengths: My skills are: Solve problems, I mean I'm good at being a policeman, Catching criminals
    Weaknesses: Hmm, I don't know what weaknesses I have but I think being a criminal is one of them

Describe Deathmatch: Death Matching: That is killing other players for no reason, and even worse if it is in a hospital.
    Describe RolePlay: RolePlay is a group dynamics technique. It is also known as a dramatization, simulation or role play technique.
    Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the work done by two or more people where everyone plays a part but everyone has a common goal.

Add a picture of your "stats":alt text
    Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? /report
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? if he is a police, then, i bribe him.
    Someone DMs you: /report or Talking With His G/S Hq
    An admin asks you something: I respond with due respect
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I respond immediately with due respect.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, [TST]Genetrix[L] PC.
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, Genetrix.
    Where is our private forums?: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team/365
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: ViceLeader: [TST]John[vL] PC, leader: [TST]Genetrix[L] PC
    Why do you want to join TST?: Because I consider her a good police squad, one of the best and I think I can be in it.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Should accept me because I consider myself a good cop.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Haytem I live in Algeria and I have 17 years I love football and I've been playing on this server from 1 year and half
    Additional information:N/A

• Dear @Lion

Thank you for your interest to joining The Strike Team. Your Currently status is Pending. You are feel free to hang(patrol)with TST members for show your skills to us. We'll give you a final answer very soon!

• @Lion

Your good test performance I am pleased to report that you have been ACCEPTED

• list item
  • Deleted

Ingame Name: tiktok
    Languages: English,Arabic,Frensh
    Nationality: Algerian
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?:i got kicked
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / i joined to ICE

How long have you been playing MTA?: I have been playing for 2 years.
    How long have you been playing on SAES?: I have been playing in SAES: RPG for 1 years.
    How many hours do you play in a day? I am active 2or 3 hours a day.
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day?: I check the forum2-4 times a day.

Previous gangs/squads?:
    Are you in any groups?: not Yet.
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:No.

Strengths: Driving,Shooting,Role-Playing-Parashoting.
    Weaknesses: Lag,Swimming.

Describe Deathmatch: DM mean is Killing Someone without Reasons.
    Describe RolePlay:RP mean Acting like Real Life.
    Describe TeamWork: In my opinion describing teamwork is pretty easy, work together with your team mates and watch their back and look after them.

Add a picture of your “stats” by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]:
    Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?: I would take SS of person who avoided from getting arrest then,i will directly report the player to his top brasses if he is not part of any organizations i would report him to game admin so they will give his punishment about it.
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?:Well,offering people without roleplay isn't good for me so i offer him roleplay for better conditions then if he accept to roleplay with me i can offer him bribe after roleplay done.
    Someone DMs you: i Report Him
    An admin asks you something: I will tell him the answer of his question.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?: I will go next to he because I have to go to her side.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who?: @NRG
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who @NRG
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
    Leader: john
    ViceLeader: n-fa
    Why do you want to join TST?: I want to join TST because I'm starting to like being a cop. And I want to join because one of the best squads is TST.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I have been playing in SAES for 3 years, until this time I played as a full criminal. So I know very well the weaknesses of criminals.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My Name is AbduAllah,I am 16 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a cop and I believe I will improve myself over time.
    Additional information: I always played criminal until this time, but I realized it was fun to be a cop. So I will develop myself as a cop.

1. Personal data section

1.1 Account information
    Nickname: Parazit
    Nationality: Im Algerien
    Spoken language(s): I do speak Arabic,Frensh&English

1. Organization section

2.1 Personal specifics
    Former organization(s): ICE/TST/OC.
    Reason(s) of leaving:
    ICE: I left because no one respect ICE's HQ's or members.
    OC:Kicked i didn't remember the reason..
    TST:Well,TST was so inactive squad,and i tied from Police side.
    Why have you chosen to join OverdoseCrime?: Well,I choose this gang because since i back from inactivity i was looking to join it,it had a nice team really,nice members&active&loyal.

2.2 Management specifics
    Outline your relevant skills and strengths, that you can provide for OverdoseCrime (We do NOT ask for in-game skills, such as shooting, driving etc.): Well the strenghts are : Killing,Teamworking,Roleplaying.
    also Weakness are : Not much But ofcourse some. Sometimes i can get off due to My internet provider TE-Data being shit, And u will definetly see me jumping out of the car when im riding with you because i accidently press f after g
    Describe how you would solve any problem with a fellow gang member: Uhm,Firstly,i'll be patient&respectfull with him,and next i will try to solve it with the best way with him.

2.3 OverdoseCrime specifics
    Define OverdoseCrime: It's an Criminales Organization,that had a nice members 'team",that focuses on selling every type of drugs Illegal gym supplements, Transporting goods for other organizations.

• @Whitelock said in TST - The Strike Team:

Ingame Name: tiktok

I am glad to say that you are accepted . Find MAJ+ for your test. Good luck
    Thank you for your interest. You failed the test step. You can be re-tested after 48 hours if still you interest.
    Chief of Staff of TST NRG

• @Mr-Parazit said in TST - The Strike Team:

1. Personal data section

1.1 Account information
    Nickname: Parazit
    Nationality: Im Algerien

Your application format is wrong. You have 48 hours to edit. Good Luck
    Thank you for your interest but i see that you did not edit your application. You are denied

Ingame Name: Kianna
    username: DeadlyKianna
    Languages: English
    Nationality: Saskatchewan, Canada
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? - N/A
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? - N/A

How long have you been playing MTA? I've be playing MTA for years, but just recently decided to join SAES because was looking for a chance. Tend's to get boring in one server for 5 years.
    How long have you been playing on SAES? 3-4 Days, Time spread out.
    How many hours do you play in a day? How ever many I can. Usually about 3-5 or more.
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 2-3 times roughly, I like to enjoy the gameplay.

Previous gangs/squads?: N/A
    Are you in any groups?: N/A
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: Not Yet, Plan on it.

Strengths: Good at high speed chases, and RPing, I'm not sure if we roleplay in this Squad or not but it is one of my good strengths.
    Weaknesses: Bad at gun fights, but I'm sure I'll improve.

Describe Deathmatch: Killing others for no specific reason, and killing police if they are not chasing you is strictly forbidden.
    Describe RolePlay: Creating a scene from your imagination and acting it out.
    Describe TeamWork: When the whole team comes together and helps one another out to take the proper measures to get the scene clear.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Take a screenshot and /report
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I'd stop and sell them the bribe.
    Someone DMs you: Ignore it if i'm busy with the team at the current moment.
    An admin asks you something: I'd stop and see what they need.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Come right away and address he/she by their rank or as Sir/Ma'am.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, Aspect has requested I apply.
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes, I hung out with Aspect a bit and we became good friends.
    Where is our private forums?: Not sure, Still pretty new at this forums thing.
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: [TST]Genetrix[VL] PC is the Vice leader, and the Leader is [TST]John[L] PC.

Why do you want to join TST?: It seem's cool and I want to get to know the place better.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I will be a good help the the Squad and I am always active.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): I am always happy to help those in need, I am currently trying to get out of depression and I always love to do police roleplays, such as traffic stops and rolling up on people creating a scene out of my imagination.
    Additional information: All I have to put here is I will be active and can assure you, I'll do my best to be a good member. Thank you, Sincerely: Kianna.

Screenshot for Stats: https://i.imgur.com/OOZf84a.png

• @DeadlyKianna said in TST - The Strike Team:

Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: [TST]Genetrix[VL] PC

You have 48 hours to edit your application. (You forget to write leader)