TST - The Strike Team

• Dear, @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
    We finally decided to ACCEPT you, look for any MAJ+ for your in-game tests.

Regards
    The Strike Team HQ
    Lucifer Major

• alt text
    Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: VayraN
    Username: Zelozed2
    Languages: Arabic & English and a bit Turkish
    Nationality: Egyptian
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Banned for 2 times first ban for getting punished several times and second one for fighting with an admin
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? ICE 2 times for adminjail, CripZ for being unmature FBI without any reason, FOX, I don't remember the reason

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA? 3 years I think
    How long have you been playing on SAES? maybe 2 years and half
    How many hours do you play in a day? Well some days I play the whole day and some days I play from time to time
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? I'm active on forum the whole day and I hear the notification sound

Previous gangs/squads?: CripZ FBI ICE 2 times HRMC Rebels FOX ThC and CIA
    Are you in any groups?: SaS and GT
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No I don't

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths: Teamworking
    Weaknesses: Nothing

Describe Deathmatch: Killing or damaging any player without any reason
    Describe RolePlay: Acting ingame like the real life
    Describe TeamWork: Working as a team and helping each others and it's the only thing that I use, it's the key to win

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Maybe I let him and maybe I ask him to let me arrest him, I don't like to report
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will bribe him if I make sure he is not dangerous or there's none chasing him
    Someone DMs you: If he is new I will try to teach him the server rules and gameplay if he is not I will just warn him
    An admin asks you something: I will answer him
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will respond if i'm available

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? None did
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Well, I tryhard to hang with anyone but I don't see anyone online
    Where is our private forums?: When I press on Server Policing and then Territorial Support Group (TSG) I find the private forum (only if i'm a member)
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: [TST]John[L] / SAES>TheKiller and [TST]Nfun[VL]
    Why do you want to join TST?: I like TST and its style fits me, plus that TST doing a good teamwork in chasing and in anything and I use teamwork in anything so it fits me
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I'm a honest, helpful and polite player and I work on teamworking only so why would I get denied while I have a good experience on the server for 2 years or more ?
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My real name is Mohamed, I have 13 years, I live in Egypt I like to have fun and get friends I don't like to be serious at all time, I like to have fun with my friends
    Additional information: Nothing to add

• Dear @VayraN,

Your Application has been ACCEPTED, you may look for a MAJ+ to pass your tests.

Regards
    The Strike Team HQ
    Lucifer Commander HQ

• Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: Marx
    Languages: Portuguese, English and a bit of French
    Nationality: German/Portuguese
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

How long have you been playing MTA? 5 years about to be 6 years in October.
    How long have you been playing on SAES? Ever since i got and started MTA SAES was the first and only server i ever played on.
    How many hours do you play in a day? Around 3-5 hours a day total, 5 if playing with other people.
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? I visit the forum whenever i wanna check the news on the changes to the server and other important information.

Previous gangs/squads?: OC(Outcome)
    Are you in any groups?: No
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Strengths: Arresting, driving and specially piloting which is by far my favourite.
    Weaknesses: Focusing on multiple targets in a chaos situation.

Describe Deathmatch: Deathmatching is when a player kills another player or destroys a vehicle without a specific reason.
    Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is to assume a role in a play or an act for example a person assuming the role of a cop in a cops vs criminals play.
    Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the gather of a team of people to complete or do something the fastest and best way possible.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? SS and Report.
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I would only bribe any player if he had 5 stars or below, if it was a cop there would be no reason not to do it as we were both on the same faction.
    Someone DMs you: Send them a warning depending on the subject.
    An admin asks you something: I reply to the admin right away with as much info as i can.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I'll answer the call asap and proceed to go to that squad member.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, Beast who's also my nephew.
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes with Beast as we always play together all the time since the beginning.
    Where is our private forums?: The private forums is on the Territorial Support Group.
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: The Leaders of TST are both John and TheKiller while the Vice Leader is Nfun.
    Why do you want to join TST?: I want to join TST because i've always been wanting to join but never really had a chance to and i wish to be as helpful as possible to the TST.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I've always been a loyal and helpful member in the previous groups i've been to.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello, the name's Markus, i'm 21 years old and i'm from Portugal. I'm just the average type of guy who loves to play games, listen to music and well watch anime as well.
    I'm a long time player in MTA and SAES included as it was the one and only server i've ever played in since the very start.
    Additional Information: This is a new account i made because i stopped playing for around half a year and since i didn't remember my info i had no other choice but to make a new one.

• Ingame Name: Radi.

username: Dayler.

Languages: Arbec , Freanch , English.

Nationality: Tunisian.

Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? N/A.

Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? YES.
    Hmm, well lemme start with squads i left my first squad ICE because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready , i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like ICE reason

How long have you been playing MTA? 5 YERS.
    How long have you been playing on SAES? 4 yers.
    How many hours do you play in a day? 680 hours
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? All tiem

Previous gangs/squads?:
    Immigration-Customs-Enforcement.
    The Blood Brothers MC.
    Comando Da Capital.

Are you in any groups?: The San Andreas Royalists.

Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: N/A

Strengths: shooting & driving.
    Weaknesses: lag somtimes.😞

Describe Deathmatch: DM is killing or shooting cars or players in game without reason .
    Describe RolePlay: RP mean when the players acting like real life in arresting criminals etc...
    Describe TeamWork: : Work as a team to make, Together, we catch the culprit.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i report him to admin and if he is in gang i report to hq
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?i rp with him
    Someone DMs you:i report to admin
    An admin asks you something:i answer him
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? ill respect the order

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?No
    Where is our private forums?:https://saesrpg.uk/topic/70/tst-the-strike-team/2?page=1
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:jhont is Leader and nfun VL
    Why do you want to join TST?:TST good squad and i like TST roleplay
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: am active in game and friendlier
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):,My names is Iheb know as Radi in game i 19 years old i'm studen i live in Tunisia i play in this srever from 4 yars i like vidéos games and football.
    Additional information:N/A

• @Marx There is no need to highlight the questions in green, you may follow the default application format. You have 15 hours to fix your application.

• Dear, @Marx

You have been ACCEPTED in our squad, meet any MAJ+ in game for your tests.

Regards
    The Strike Team HQ
    Lucifer Morningstar [HQ]

• Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: nishki
    username: nishki
    Languages Arabic Spanish and English
    Nationality: United arab emirates
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Yes once for shouting out another server
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

How long have you been playing MTA? Since 2009
    How long have you been playing on SAES? Since 2011
    How many hours do you play in a day? 5-6
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 30 or so

Previous gangs/squads?: Will explain them to an HQ if needed.
    Are you in any groups? : Yes I am.
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)? : Not yet.

Strengths: Role-playing Driving and Shooting
    Weaknesses: Landing planes.

Describe Deathmatch: Killing for no reason.
    Describe RolePlay: Bringing real life into the game
    Describe TeamWork: Eager of a team to achieve a certain thing.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Report him
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? Depends on what reason does he want the bribe for
    Someone DMs you: Report him
    An admin asks you something: Respond to him in a nice way.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? Yes sir.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes Lucifer NRG and Mouris
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Yes the 3 of them

Where is our private forums? : The private forums of the The strike team.

Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST? : Leader is John and the vice leaders are Thekiller and nFun

Why do you want to join TST? : To help the squad return into it's old days by being one of the best

Give us atleast one good reason to accept you? : Active Loyal and Mature and humble

Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words) : My name is Mohammad I am from the United Arab Emirates i enjoy
    playing games and basketball I mostly spend my day in the gym or playing saes cuz I got nothing else to do.

Additional information: Nothing really much to say.

• Dear, @Morena

We decided to give you an other chance, and we will excuse you for leaving the squad. Meanwhile you are in PENDING, we want to be sure that you will be loyal and mature toward us. ( Try to hang with us more)

Regards
    The Strike Team HQ
    Lucifer Morningstar [HQ]

• Dear, @Iheb-sa

After some conversations with our leadership we came up with a decision.
    We do not think you could fit our squad, your application is fulled with grammar and spelling mistakes, which means that you didn't took to much time to do.
    Last but not least you didn't even tried to hang/patrol with one of our members, so you are DENIED.
    (PS: You can still apply in 2 weeks if you are still interested)

Regards
    The Strike Team HQ
    Lucifer Morningstar [HQ]

• Post Deleted

• alt text
    Part 1 / Personal information.
    Ingame Name:The-Best.
    username:abdrahim01.
    Languages:Arabic,English,Fransh.
    Nationality:Algerien.
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?NO.
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?
    Comando Da Capital:Im Left bcz to members is brazilia.
    ICE:left bcz i need playing Criminal.

How long have you been playing MTA?2years.
    How long have you been playing on SAES?1year.
    How many hours do you play in a day?6-7hours.
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day?All Times.

Previous gangs/squads?:Comando Da Capital And ICE.
    Are you in any groups?:N/A
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope

Strengths: Well, my strenghts its my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas. arresting etc.Paracheting.
    Weaknesses:Im not best pilot, but i'm trying to make my skills better in that

Describe Deathmatch: DeathMatching is to killing anyone for a no reason And u cant shooting cars or DM any one player.
    Describe RolePlay:Role-Play Is trying to come to in-game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.
    Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is the most important thing in a squad/gang bcz if you have good teamwork your squad will be better,faster and stronger.

alt text
    Part 4 / What to do if.
    What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I will report him.
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?It depends on if a squad member would ask me I would but If it is a criminal I would not.Only if he has a good reason and less then 5 stars I would even bribe this criminal.
    Someone DMs you:I will tell you that this is not allowed and if I continue I will inform you
    An admin asks you something: I will answer this official, and talk to him.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will drop anything and I will respond immediately.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? [email protected] @Lucifer.
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so [email protected] @Lucifer @NRG.
    Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums.
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
    Leader:John.
    Vice Leader:N.FUN.
    Why do you want to join TST?:I want to join TST is to do better than myself, it's the best dream team, I hope to be part of them.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am a man I work at all times, I have a skill in arresting criminals, and I often contribute everything I got.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):My Name is Ayoub,I am 16 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a Cop and I believe I will improve myself over time.
    Additional information: N/A

• Dear @The-Best1,

You have been ACCEPTED in our squad, meet any MAJ+ in game for your tests.

Regards
    The Strike Team HQ
    Lucifer Morningstar [HQ]