TST - The Strike Team

• alt text
    Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name:Officer.Romiro
    username:minou04
    Languages:Arabic,English
    Nationality:Algerienz
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? Adminjailed :for dm one
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?N/A

Part 2 / Your playtime in MTA/SAES.

How long have you been playing MTA?1 year
    How long have you been playing on SAES?1 year
    How many hours do you play in a day?5-6hours
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day?all times

Previous gangs/squads?:N/A
    Are you in any groups?:N/A
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope

Part 3 / Questions about your qualifications.

Strengths:Driving,Shooting,Flaying,Parashoting
    Weaknesses:Swimming,lag

Describe Deathmatch:Dm or deathmatching mean killing or shooting some one without reason
    Describe RolePlay:RP or Roleplay mean acting like real life
    Describe TeamWork:Teamwork hence the name suggest which consist of working with a team where each member have a precise work to do and everyone needs to rely on each other

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?First of all I will PM to the avoider by telling him that he avoided my arrest, because probably the avoider is a new player and he may don’t know what’s an avoid. If I’ll catch him avoiding a second time I will take and Screen Shot and do (/report) to admins/staff with as reason “rule break”
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?I will tell him kindly that I’m not a corrupted officer, but if the player is an officer I will bribe him.
    Someone DMs you: will PM him by telling him that he DMed me and I will take an SS and (/report) him to an Admin/Staff
    An admin asks you something:If his favour are in rules with my rules I will accept friendly.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?I will come the fastest way possible

Part 5 / Additional Questions.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? [email protected]
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so [email protected]
    Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
    Leader:John
    Vice Leader:N.FUN
    Why do you want to join TST?:because it’s strong squad and respected squad and it’s really pro and it's active and friendly it's members and everyone in it and i thought that TST is inactive for a long period
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am changed a lot in the last 6 months, I am
    experienced in the cop side and I am sure you will be happy recruiting me, I'm helpful, friendly and kind to everyone.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):Helllo,My Name is Houssam im 15 years old im good at driving,etc i love playing football
    Additional information:That's All

• @Romiro01
    Romiro obviously your apply is not good, so I expect to see your in-game skills so Pending

-Regards
    The strike Team Major
    Freezoom

• Delate...

• Dear, @Romiro01
    Our leadership have been thinking about our decision, and we all agreed to DENY you, as @Freezom said your application isn't good enough. So we gave you a chance to hang with us, you did but not enough.
    You can prove yourself and re-apply again in 3 weeks.
    -Regards
    -The Strike Team HQ
    -Lucifer MoH

• Part 1 / Personal information.

Ingame Name: Yoldas
    username: whitemoonx
    Languages: Turkish
    Nationality: Turk
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? No
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? No

How long have you been playing MTA? 2 years
    How long have you been playing on SAES? A couple months
    How many hours do you play in a day? 4 hours
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? I don't visit forums generally

Previous gangs/squads?: No
    Are you in any groups?: No
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No

Strengths: Arresting, shooting
    Weaknesses: Flying

Describe Deathmatch: Killing people for no reason
    Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is acting real life like cops doing pull overs
    Describe TeamWork: Team work is for like one cop using shotgun and other cop is tazering

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I should take ss and report!
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I should bribe him
    Someone DMs you: I should take ss and report!
    An admin asks you something: Answer
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I go him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes freezoom
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Sometimes freezoom
    Where is our private forums?: in forums
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader John vice leader nfun
    Why do you want to join TST?: Because I want to learn game about policing and I can learn fast and I know TST is very good squad.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Because i am good a cop and I respect
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello I am yoldas and im 12 years old. I like playing football and computer games. I started SAES a couple months ago and I am trainee but i want to be pro and learn in TST.
    Additional information: No

• @Ohusarmy
    DENIED
    Well your hour is not enought for TST. If you really want to join tst, continue patrolling with our members and send apply again after 3-4 day.

-Regards
    TST MAJOR
    Freezoom

• deleted:(

Ingame Name: Rocky
    Languages : Estonia and English
    Nationality: Estonia
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? no
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? ICE : left to join TST - DEA : left because it died - FBI : because i was want to join a new squad

How long have you been playing MTA? 10 year
    How long have you been playing on SAES? 1 year
    How many hours do you play in a day? 10 days
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 10

Previous gangs/squads?: There hasn't been anything yet
    Are you in any groups?: IC
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: no

Strengths: i'm good at RP and good at using snipers and driving cars and using M4 and driving bikes and helicopters and planes
    Weaknesses: i bad in drive bike

Describe Deathmatch: DM is killing someone for no reason
    Describe RolePlay: RP is acting like real life
    Describe TeamWork: team work is working together to achive something

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? i will take SS to him and report him
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i will RP with him then i will bribe him
    Someone DMs you: i will report him
    An admin asks you something: i will do it
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i will come to him

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? no
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? i dont know
    Where is our private forums?: idk
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: john is the L and arma is the VL
    Why do you want to join TST?: TST is a strong and pro squad and it was great in the old days and it's still great until now and i was have past exprince in squads and as a cop too and i think that i know most of places in SAES so if you told me to respond to a turf war maybe let's say at the big ear then i will know the place , etc....
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: i'm pro and loyal and mature i'm good at RP very much and i hope to be a member of a great squad like TST and i have exprince with pull over since i was in SAPA so i know how to use the binds and when should i use it
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): my name is jackson and i have 18 years and I like police work because I like the norm for me.

Ingame Name: Yoldas
    username: whitemoonx
    Languages: Turkish
    Nationality: Turk

How long have you been playing MTA? 2 years
    How long have you been playing on SAES? A couple months
    How many hours do you play in a day? 4 hours
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? I don't visit forums generally

Previous gangs/squads?: No
    Are you in any groups?: No I am not
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No I dont

Strengths: Arresting, shooting
    Weaknesses: Flying

Describe Deathmatch: Killing people for no reason
    Describe RolePlay: Roleplay is acting real life like cops doing pull overs
    Describe TeamWork: Team work is for like one cop using shotgun and other cop is tazering

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I should take ss and report!
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I should bribe him
    Someone DMs you: I should take ss and report him to admin
    An admin asks you something: I should answer him.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I should go to him.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes freezoom
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? Sometimes freezoom
    Where is our private forums?: in forums
    Why do you want to join TST?: Because I want to learn game about policing and I can learn fast and I know TST is very good squad.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Because i am good a cop and I respect
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello I am yoldas and im 12 years old. I like playing football and computer games. I started SAES a couple months ago and I am trainee but i want to be pro and learn in TST.

• @Rocky
    Well Thanks you for time but you are lier DENIED If you still wan't join us make your own apply and apply it after 2-3 week

-Regards
    TST MAJOR
    Freezoom

• @Freezom cmon !

• Dear @Ohusarmy

We are happy to annouce that you are ACCEPTED! Contact any COL(+) to recive your tests. Good luck!

Ingame Name: Poine
    username: kar18033m
    Languages Turkish and English
    Nationality: Turkish

How long have you been playing MTA? I start MTA before 8 years ago
    How long have you been playing on SAES? I've been playing for two days but I'm old member of SAES.
    How many hours do you play in a day? 5 Hours
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? No limit for me but generally I visit 10 times.

Previous gangs/squads?: RebelsMC
    Are you in any groups?: No
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No, I haven't.

Strengths: I'm a loyal player for law life. I'm honest and realistic player in MTA. I have good skills for example: Driving,flying,shooting etc.
    Weaknesses: I don't know if it's bad, but I'm kind.

Describe Deathmatch: In SAES: a mode of play in which the aim is to kill the characters controlled by other players.
    Describe RolePlay: Role-playing is the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role. In SAES like patrolling,vip protection tasks etc.
    Describe TeamWork: Co-operation between those who are working on a task.

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler]https://imgur.com/0voEdla[ /spoiler]

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? If he wanted a bribe, I'd bribe him. If he didn't accept my bribe offer, I'd catch him for the jail.
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? If the wanted level is low, I can bribe for him.
    Someone DMs you: If someone DMs me, I'll take the ss and report to staff.
    An admin asks you something: If admin ask me something, I'll try to help admin's question.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I always respect my high ranks and obey orders.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? Yes, he name is Freezoom
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? No
    Where is our private forums?: saesrpg.uk
    Why do you want to join TST?: Because I love teamwork and police life.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I'm a loyal and active player in SAES
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Well, my name is Mehmet Metehan and my surname is Zorbilmez. I have two name so I'm using Metehan. My friends always call me Metehan. I'm 19 years old and I'm from Turkey. I live in Istanbul city. Well, I was started MTA 8 years ago. In my free time, I always playing computer games, reading a book and playing some film series.

• Dear @Poine

Thank you for putting effort on your application and your interest to join The Strike Team. Right now, your application is UNDER REVIEW So, keep patrolling with us, show your interest and patience.

• alt text

Ingame Name: Phobia
    username: lamri04
    Languages: French. English & Arabic.
    Nationality: Algerian.
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server? / if yes why? No
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad? / if yes why?N/A

How long have you been playing MTA? I have been played in MTA for 6-5 Years.
    How long have you been playing on SAES?7 months ago. .
    How many hours do you play in a day? 4-5 hours per day.
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? I don't count. maybe 3-4 times a day.

Previous gangs/squads?: WA (Gang).N/A
    Are you in any groups?: No.
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?: No. I don't have PC.

Strengths: Driving. Arresting. shooting.
    Weaknesses: Drop fps but it will be fixed soon

Describe Deathmatch: Killing pepols with out reasons
    Describe RolePlay:Acting or playing a role like in real life.
    Describe TeamWork: Teamwork is the power of a team, and this power isn't just of one person, it's the result of all the members of a squad, team or gang...

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com (press /stats ingame)(use spoilers: [ Spoiler][ /spoiler: ========= Stats from Hitman(lamri04) =========
    [Stopped Store Robberies]: 34
    [Kills]: 1019
    [Broken out of Prison]: 135
    [Store Robberies]: 19
    [Arrests]: 2491
    ================ End of stats ================
    Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I'll report himby /report
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I'll give him a bribe.
    Someone DMs you: I'll report him SS+/report
    An admin asks you something: I'll Answer him in any question.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I'll follow his call and listen to him.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No.
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who?No.
    Where is our private forums?: in Territorial Support Group (TSG) Section.
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: the Leader: John the Vice Leader: N.FUN
    Why do you want to join TST?: Because I want to improve as training my skill better by hanging with TST and yes TST have members is pro I need to learn from them more.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am always working and living follows a rules, I have a bit skilled in arresting crims, I often contribute all that I got to what I in.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hi. I am Ayoub. I amAlgeria. I like playing PC games too much. I spend all the time playing.
    Additional information: N/A

• d

Ingame Name:BarBoy
    username:adem50
    Languages:Arabic,English
    Nationality:Algerien
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why?N/A
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why?

Comando Da Capital:i get kick i can explain reason

How long have you been playing MTA?2years
    How long have you been playing on SAES?1year
    How many hours do you play in a day?7-8hours
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day?All Times

Previous gangs/squads?:Comando Da Capital
    Do you have PC (Procop membership)?:Nope

Strengths: Well, my strenghts its my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas. arresting etc.
    Weaknesses:Im not best pilot, but i'm trying to make my skills better in that

Describe Deathmatch: DeathMatching is to killing anyone for a no reason, shooting cars or DMing the players
    Describe RolePlay:Role-Play Is trying to come to in-game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.
    Describe TeamWork: TeamWork is the most important thing in a squad/gang beacuse if you have good teamwork your squad will be better,faster and stronger.

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest?I would report him.
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe?It depends on if a squad member would ask me I would but If it is a criminal I would not.(Only if he has a good reason and less then 5 stars I would even bribe a criminal)
    Someone DMs you:I will tell is not allowed if you continue I will report you I tell him
    An admin asks you something: i will answer him, and talk.
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you?i will Drop anything and i will respond immediately.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? [email protected] @Spider
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so [email protected] @N-FUN @Candy
    Where is our private forums?:Territorial Support Group>The Strike Team Private Forums
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?:
    Leader:John
    Vice Leader:N.FUN
    Why do you want to join TST?:TST is a home, a family to who find to be a hand of justice for againt crims on a street. I want to join TST is can improve my self, it is dream squad best squad i wish i can be a part of them.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: I am a guy alway working and living follow a rules, i have a bit skilled in arresting crims, i often contribute all what i got to what i in.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words):Hello ' i am Adem i'm 17 years old and i'm also Algerien ' i like making several things beside playing on my computer 'i also like watchinng tv and films.chillin'with my friends , listening to the music. When I was growing up, I would watch football with my dad and brother every Saturday, before we'd go outside and toss the football around. I've loved it ever since and i'm currently part of a football academy.
    Additional information:That's All

• Dear @Poine

Accepted, meet HQ+ ingame for your entry tests, good luck!

• alt text

Ingame Name: Grizlyyy
    username: cvn87
    Languages : English & Arabic & Frensh
    Nationality: Algerian
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? : No
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? : No

How long have you been playing MTA? : 6 Years i Think!
    How long have you been playing on SAES? : 2 years but i go inactive for 6 month and i back
    How many hours do you play in a day? frome 5 to 10
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 3 to 9 times

Previous gangs/squads?: CripZ
    Are you in any groups?: Nop

Strengths: Drive cars and planes & aiming 1v1 gt & parashute
    Weaknesses: I think Noothing !

Describe Deathmatch: Damaging or killing players for no reason
    Describe RolePlay: RolePlay that mean acting like in real life ex Selling drugs or weapons etc.
    Describe TeamWork: team with your friends to complete something

Add a picture of your "stats" by using www.imgur.com https://imgur.com/a/CQEWHwz
    https://imgur.com/a/CQEWHwz

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? Just take ss and report him
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? i Bribe for him
    Someone DMs you: just take ss and report him if he kill me without reasone
    An admin asks you something: i just answer him
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? i answer him to and tell him what u need

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? No one
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? No
    Where is our private forums?: i think in discord mybe
    Why do you want to join TST?: cus is good squad and i wenna try my luck on it
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: cus im good player and i have skills to help you with
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): Hello im Issac and i love to play vedio games and playing football and I am studying third year in high school and i m playing saes 2 years ago
    Additional information: No Thing

• alt text

Ingame Name:Snake.
    username:anissou
    Languages: Arabic,English,French
    Nationality:Algerian
    Have you ever been kicked/banned from the server ? / if yes why? N/A
    Have you ever been kicked from a Gang/squad ? / if yes why? N/A

How long have you been playing MTA? 3years
    How long have you been playing on SAES? 1year
    How many hours do you play in a day? 5-7Hours Max per day.
    How many times do you visit the forums in a day? 2 times per day.

Previous gangs/squads?:CripZ

Strengths:Iam good at shooting and drive cars and arrest criminals.
    Weaknesses:I think,some time lags...And Im not a good driver on planes.

Describe Deathmatch:Killing? Or shooting someone Without reason
    Describe RolePlay:Roleplay is acting and play like in real life.
    Describe TeamWork:Team work is Play together as Team and Help each other.

Add a picture of your "stats" : https://imgur.com/a/8nQzKTP

Part 4 / What to do if.

What would you do if you are chasing someone and they avoided arrest? I take SS and send it to his HQ (gangs) Or Report Him to admin
    What would you do if someone came and asked you for a bribe? I will bribe him
    Someone DMs you: I will take SS first and Report Him to admins
    An admin asks you something:I will answer him
    Someone from our squad with a higher rank calls you? I will answer and respect him.

Did any TST member suggest you to apply? Who? [TST]Spider
    Did you have the chance to hang around with any TST before applying? If so who? N/A
    Where is our private forums?:
    Who is the Leader and the Vice leader of TST?: Leader : Jhon VL: N.FUN
    Why do you want to join TST?: I like it cuz its great squad and they are active.
    Give us atleast one good reason to accept you?: Iam a good player and Veryy Active and i help all players.
    Tell us something about yourself( more than 30 words): My name is Anis.Im 16years old.I live in Algeria.I love playing games like mta,and more games.
    Additional information:N/A