In-game Name: DEMENTOR

Account: Account name: Bencxehun

Primary Language: Hungary,

Other Languages: English, Germany

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 3years

How long have you being playing SAES? i started the MTA 1 years ago

Are you PC (ProCop)? maybe

Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): i wasnt in any squad/gang/companies

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked):i didnt was any Squad/group

What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RolePlay or RP means act like in real life with following the story you have and use anims.

What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Deathmatch,continuous killing, without any reason killing

What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): when a player is afk/park with car, kill

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yes

Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yes

What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5 stars

Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers?: No

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? Yes

Is marker-arresting allowed? yes

Explain SAFP’s rule 3: arrest,first rp, if he didnt want rp,fuck her(sorry for ugly words)

Explain SAFP’s rule 4: arrest rp

Explain SAFP’s rule 8: arrest rp, first etc

V - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: ingame: very good shooting,etc,tactics,drive etc Real life: daily play time: minimum: 3-4 hour(s)

Your weaknesses: IRL(In Real Life): i cant use Teamspeak 3, bcuz i dont have microphone, but i can use skype on Mobile.

Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why?: i didnt receive any ban

Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): bcuz, i want be a tag of good team/squad/group.i likes the RPs etc

Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):bcuz, im a very good shooter,player,i was admin on much gangwar servers.and maybe u need me? 😃

Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Nobody, i did watch this squad, and i really really like this team, bcuz RPs, very good members,Very Nice HQ, and etc. 😃

• @bencxehun said in SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police:

This is my apply 😀

In-game Name: DEMENTOR

Account: Account name: Bencxehun

Primary Language: Hungary,

Other Languages: English, Germany

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 3years

How long have you being playing SAES? i started the MTA 1 years ago

Are you PC (ProCop)? maybe

Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): i wasnt in any squad/gang/companies

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked):i didnt was any Squad/group

What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RolePlay or RP means act like in real life with following the story you have and use anims.

What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Deathmatch,continuous killing, without any reason killing

What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): when a player is afk/park with car, kill

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers?: No

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? Yes

Is marker-arresting allowed? yes

Explain SAFP’s rule 3: arrest,first rp, if he didnt want rp,fuck her(sorry for ugly words)

Explain SAFP’s rule 4: arrest rp

Explain SAFP’s rule 8: arrest rp, first etc

V - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: ingame: very good shooting,etc,tactics,drive etc Real life: daily play time: minimum: 3-4 hour(s)

Your weaknesses: IRL(In Real Life): i cant use Teamspeak 3, bcuz i dont have microphone, but i can use skype on Mobile.

Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why?: i didnt receive any ban

Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): bcuz, i want be a tag of good team/squad/group.i likes the RPs etc

Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):bcuz, im a very good shooter,player,i was admin on much gangwar servers.and maybe u need me? 😃

Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Nobody, i did watch this squad, and i really really like this team, bcuz RPs, very good members,Very Nice HQ, and etc. 😃

alt text
    As i can see you were denied at old forums so you are denied here too,hang with our members and reapply after 1 month
    Colonel.Tefa

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: hassan
    Account: hassantt
    Primary Language: arabic
    Other Languages: english

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 3 years
    How long have you being playing SAES? 6 months
    Are you PC (ProCop)? no
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): SAPA : i left because they don't respect me / ICE :
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): N/A
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): acting like real life like when a cop pull over a car in real life you do the same in the server
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): killing someone without any reason like you was walking at LVX then you saw someone at LVX and you shoot at him without any reason
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): killing someone with your car without any reason like ramming someone multiply times for no reason

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? yes
    Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? yes
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? no
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? i'm allowed to arrest at hospital if the criminal stay at the hospital more then 10 seconds
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? no
    Is marker-arresting allowed? no
    Explain SAFP’s rule 3: before you arrest anyone RP with him so don't arrest ANYONE WITHOUT RP
    Explain SAFP’s rule 4: don't arrest who have under 5 stars this is not allowed
    Explain SAFP’s rule 8: ALT members are our allies don't arrest them or kill them at all

IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: i’m good at driving planes and helicopters and i’m active and i’m good at shooting and sniping and i’m so good at RP and goood at driving boat
    Your weaknesses: driving bikes
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? no
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): because it’s strong squad and respected squad and it’s really pro
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): because i’m loyal and mature and i’m pro
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Wizax
    i left SASP

• @hassan-mohamed Your current status is denied. Feel free to re-apply in 3 weeks, if you keep hanging with us and learn some basic rules.

Commander of SA Federal Police,
    Niceez

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Perkz

Account:vortex2001

Other Languages: English and french

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing SAES? I've been playing in SAES since 2015 and I went
    inactive, now I am back

Are you PC (ProCop)? No

Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): I haven't been in any
    organizations before

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): I haven't been in any groups before
    too

What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RP or what is it known as RolePlay is to act
    exactly like in real life for exmaple: work as medic / arrest criminals as cop etc..

What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more):DM or what is it knows as DeathMatch is to kill
    someone by any way for no reasons and it's not allowed

What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Park-Killing is to park a car on
    someone inorder to kill him and it's not allowed

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? no

Explain SAFP’s rule 3: I should give the suspect a bit of time to react after doing the binds, also I'd better try to rp before attempting to arrest

Explain SAFP’s rule 4: The minimum arresting level is 5 so If i arrest a criminal that has less that 5 stars counts as rulebreak

Explain SAFP’s rule 8: I am not allowed to arrest any ALT member, since SAFP and ALT are allies, i should bribe them whenever asked.

IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: Driving and Working in a team

Your weaknesses: Lagging and chasing a big amount of criminals by myself

Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why?Yes, There was a misunderstanding
    i'd like to tell my story ingame

Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more):Well, I want to be in SAFP as it's gonna be my first squad in my career. I liked the members when i played for a couple of hours
    as a cop and i'd like to take part in the team! I am sure you will be happy recruiting me because i am a good guy

Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): As i mentioned before, I am a good guy. I love working is a team and I am very helpful and kind to everyone. I am going to accept
    whatever i'll be told to by my superiors

Who recommended you applying for SAFP? No one did, I decided to apply by myself

• @PerkZ
    alt text
    Officer was tested and invited.
    Best regards,
    Niceez,
    Commander of SA Federal Police.

In-game Name: hassan
    Account: hassantt
    Other Languages: english

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing SAES? 6 months
    Are you PC (ProCop)? no
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): SAPA : i left because they don't respect me / ICE :
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): N/A
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): acting like real life like when a cop pull over a car in real life you do the same in the server
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): killing someone without any reason like you was walking at LVX then you saw someone at LVX and you shoot at him without any reason
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): killing someone with your car without any reason like ramming someone multiply times for no reason

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? i'm allowed to arrest at hospital if the criminal stay at the hospital more then 10 seconds
    Explain SAFP’s rule 3: before you arrest anyone RP with him so don't arrest ANYONE WITHOUT RP
    Explain SAFP’s rule 4: don't arrest who have under 5 stars this is not allowed
    Explain SAFP’s rule 8: ALT members are our allies don't arrest them or kill them at all

IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: i’m good at driving planes and helicopters and i’m active and i’m good at shooting and sniping and i’m so good at RP and goood at driving boat
    Your weaknesses: driving bikes
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? no
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): because it’s strong squad and respected squad and it’s really pro
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): because i’m loyal and mature and i’m pro
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Wizax
    i left SASP

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Brian
    Account: landsharkppppp
    Primary Language: Hungary
    Other Languages: English

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 1year
    How long have you being playing SAES? 6months
    Are you PC (ProCop)? No
    Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): ICE. I leaved for i want to join new squad.
    Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): SASP. i leaved to join safp
    What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): To act as if you are the character you're portraying. To roleplay is as much about what not to say as what to say.
    What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): kill someone with the intention of making her annoy or for simple funny
    What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): its to park your car on top of the reason to inmmobilize it and make it easier to arrest and this is sanctioned with adminjail
    III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5
    Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? No
    Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No
    Is marker-arresting allowed? No
    Explain SAFP's rule 3: RP as much as possible, especially before an arrest. RP if you’re asked to
    Explain SAFP's rule 4: Do not arrest people under 5 stars
    Explain SAFP's rule 8: ALT Members are our allies, do not arrest them. Members that break the contract rules will be punished

IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: Driving, arresting, helicopter drive
    Your weaknesses: Driving with nitro
    Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? No
    Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): Because this squad is in the top of the police squads,here are very active and good players
    Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): Becaus i can offer My trust, my skills, and my honesty.
    Who recommended you applying for SAFP? N/A

• @hassan-mohamed
    alt text
    You was told to re-apply in 3 weeks. 3 weeks ≠ 3 days

@Brian
    alt text
    We are not the second chance squad. If you still want to join us, hang out with our members for the next 3 weeks to show us your loyalty.

Best regards,
    Niceez,
    Commander of SA Federal Police

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

Name in the game: donations

Account: chris43

Main language: German

Other languages: English

II - Game Information

How long have you been playing MTA? 5 months

How long have you been playing SAES? 40 hours

Are you a PC (ProCop)? No

Former troop / gang / companies (state if you left or were kicked and why): I have never been inside

Current and past groups (Indicate the reason you walked or kicked): I've never been inside

What is RP? (Explain 15 words or more): rp means real life and you can be as a policeman criminaler medic etc

What is DM? (Explain 15 words or more): kill someone for no reason eg he drives you out and you kill in then

What is park killing? (Explain 15 words or more):
    If you park someone dead who does not come out under the car anymore because you've left him dead

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Have you read and accepted all F1 rules? Yes

Have you read and accepted all SAFP rules? Yes

What is the minimum level of arrest? 5

Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? No

Are you allowed to arrest / kill in hospitals? No

Can I arrest / kill in events? No

Is marker locking allowed? No

Explain the SAFP Rule 3: I should give the criminal a bit of time that he reacts because I can arrest him who he twitches

Explain SAFPs Rule 4: The minimum arrest level is 5, if I arrest a criminal who has less than 5 stars counts as a Rulebreak

Explain SAFP Rule 8: I can not arrest an ALT member because SAFP and ALT are allies. I should bribe her with every request. So offerbribe

IV - Miscellaneous INFORMATION

Your strengths: Driving and working in a team good degealn a good sniper can drive with plates mature good teammate

Your weaknesses: none

Did you receive any bans from the server? If yes why? No

Why did you decide to join our team? (Use 15 words or more): i would like to join in a joins to protect the world with my team

Explain why we should accept you (use 15 words or more): Wich am nice and helpful i protect everyone from the pd etc

Who recommended you to apply for SAFP? moon

• @chris
    Denied

"Your weaknesses: none"

Ok, sir. Don't be so cocky. I'm pretty sure you have used Translator as some words are different from the original form. Put more effort into your application next time, you shall apply again in two weeks if you are still interested. And don't tag us.

Regards,
    Deputy Chief Matheus.

• @matheus yes I have google translator use because I'm not so good English is German and half English

• @chris
    This topic is not for Chatting dont Post here again
    you can Pm him ingame or in his profile in forums

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

• In-game Name: MrDeathBoy

• Account: mrdeathboy ( the same )

• Primary Language: Arabic

• Other Languages: English-French

• II - GAME INFORMATION
    • How long have you being playing MTA? 3 mounths

• How long have you being playing SAES? 391 Hours

• Are you PC (ProCop)? Not yet

• Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): Organization Zero, F.B.I

• Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): i left the F.B.I Because they were so inactive, and i left Organization Zero because i really wanna pass a long period playing as a cop

• What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): rp is shortcut for roleplay basicly you follow a role of a police officer or criminal and play as if you're that person

• What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): DeathMatch, means killing a criminal/cop/civilian ect for no reason and a rule break

• What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Park-Killing is killing someone else with a car (not by accident) and that's not allowed.

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE
    • Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yes

• Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yes

• What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? Five

• **Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers?**No

• Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No

• Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No

• **Is marker-arresting allowed?**No

• Explain SAFP's rule 3: i have to give a time and try to RP criminals before jailing them

• Explain SAFP's rule 4: Minimum arresting level is 5

• Explain SAFP's rule 8: im not allowed to arrest ALT members since they are SAFP's allies

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION
    • Your strengths: Driving on HighSpeed (without nitro)

• Your weaknesses: Driving Helicopter

• **Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why?**Yes, i got banned for avoiding arrest by afking in a helico ( exactly i used cruise mod )

• Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): As i see in-game SAFP is the most active Official Squad with my time

• **Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):**You should accept me because im a loyal person, active, helpful and i respect all my friends, same for newbies.

• Who recommended you applying for SAFP? I decided to apply by myself, and talked a bit with SAFP|Alexdvla|HQ

• @MrDeathBoy

alt text

Find a CPT+ In game for questions and test, good luck.

• joint me