Reporting Tut Greco and the whole SAPA

• Hello SAES Community,

As we all know SAPA is a ACADEMY to learn, everyone should have a chance to Join this academy to become a better cop or to receive your PC Diploma. Some weeks ago SAPA was a Squad and you was able to to get the PC diploma through the external PC test.

These Days SAPA has changed to a Group. And also to receive your PC diploma has changed, to get the PC Diploma you must go through SAPA, in other words you must Join SAPA.

Now lets move to the report, i know and saw that most of our members in ICE tried to apply into SAPA, the final answer was always DENIED for some reason. Sure that they have the rights to DENIED but to denied every single ICE? As i said SAPA is a ACADEMY not a University.

Me and @James Tried to Join SAPA as well to help and to become a PC. James Got Accepted the first time, but suddenly he failed the in-game test since they made it so hard like he made a test for PC not for SAPA. I was still waiting for my test in-game since i was accepted as well.

But when james failed the test, we started to argue about the mistakes what SAPA made. Because of Defending @James , Sapa Denied me as well without any test.

After 2 weeks James applied again into SAPA, and the final answer was again DENIED.

Screenshots:

alt textalt textalt textalt text

Also ICE Members has been DENIED from SAPA:

alt textalt text alt text

So what is really SAPA a Academy or a JOKE?
    Denied Someone because of bad english or not enough skills is not acceptable. People Are trying to Join to LEARN and be a better cop in-game.

But now we are going to the main Report!

We had in ICE a player with the name Richard ( @yaseminkayfanboy ) He applied into SAPA before 2 weeks and got a answer ON HOLD.

alt textalt text

The main Reason why he got ON HOLD was because he was in ICE and they just was saying one Excuse to him, to not join as ICE.
    Yesterday Richard ( @yaseminkayfanboy ) was kicked out from ICE, he said that don't think that he fit into ICE and decided to go.
    WHY HE DECIDE IT?? I will show you all WHY!
    Richard left ICE because SAPA did not accept ICE players into ICE so that's why he LEFT. (Kicked by james)

alt text

As you can see he must leave ICE to JOIN SAPA! Thats rude and also it counts to Blackmaling ICE.
    @James had after that an conversation with @Tut-Greco about that case.

alt text

@Tut-Greco Has Banned ICE from SAPA. Is that normal?? So he is trying to say now that if you want to become a PC you must Leave ICE. That's against the rules, and not acceptable. This way he is destroying ICE on purpose. We do not accept that, a squad hard working many hours get banned from SAPA because of defending our rights. If they wanted they can ban me and @James but not all ICE.
    That is rude and it also count as blackmailing ICE. @Tut-Greco is Abusing his power over ICE.
    Sapa is going against ICE, from the time SAPA became a Group you can only receive PC diploma when you Join SAPA. ICE will lose players or ICE will not get anymore good players, so you are taking advantage from all this.
    This is not allowed, also its very rude due to ICE.
    I would be happy if some serious admin take a look at this case, thank you.

• This post is deleted!
  • Thanks for your feedback Zei but a report should only be responded to by the parties responsible for the report, ie. the submitter and the accused, there is only one accused here as the actions being reported were okay'd by Tut so he is the accused.

It is good etiquette and forum rules to not respond to a report in the fashion you have done, please leave the resolution of this report for SAES HQ or the Group Management team.

• just going to make things clear,

SAPA is an academy with its own set if standards, perhaps we failed to adress them properly and ill apologise for that. you're welcome to contact me or any other senior instructor.
    our primary focus on applicants are ability to learn, be commited and good communication. having a below standard in communication can very well get you denied if your overall effort in application or ingame test is just a tad poor. for your case, firefox and dyam were testing you and found you not suitable. you were suspected for google translating for app and test. i do not recall the reasoning left for Sam's denial but something tells me it's his attitude that ended up playing a role.

after the leaders first denials we've had terrifying drama fights going on and i recall joining ICE discord to make myself clear that these events are not to repeat themselves. what i did is something nobody should have to do. and not repeat it again after around half a month.

no, we haven't placed a global ban on ICE although from the moment of my warning in our discord pm today, ive sent out postponed answers for your members in order to have you consider how much worse your and sam's behavior as representatives for ICE has. and how bothered we all are of it.

you lot have chosen to act against warnings directed by SAPA and here's where we stand. logging on discord to see 25 notifications each time you or sam gets denied is something i do not take very lightly. you guys have to take drastic changes to your behavior if you want us to support your squad and its reputation by offering it PC diploma and police education.

and yes ive grown very tired of the discord drama that appears to come every time you guys get denied or get told to edit your application. i did not sign up to deal with this nor did any of my instructors. take this up in a mature manner with my senior instructors like we did on our ICE discord raid ICE discors not long ago.

don't be digging the grave for your squad this soon. be open for criticism, assistance and feedback from the outside to suit the community's exprctations.

have a good day. dont do drugs.

• @Tut-Greco said in Reporting Tut Greco and the whole SAPA:

just going to make things clear,

SAPA is an academy with its own set if standards, perhaps we failed to adress them properly and ill apologise for that. you're welcome to contact me or any other senior instructor.
    our primary focus on applicants are ability to learn, be commited and good communication. having a below standard in communication can very well get you denied if your overall effort in application or ingame test is just a tad poor. for your case, firefox and dyam were testing you and found you not suitable. you were suspected for google translating for app and test. i do not recall the reasoning left for Sam's denial but something tells me it's his attitude that ended up playing a role.

after the leaders first denials we've had terrifying drama fights going on and i recall joining ICE discord to make myself clear that these events are not to repeat themselves. what i did is something nobody should have to do. and not repeat it again after around half a month.

no, we haven't placed a global ban on ICE although from the moment of my warning in our discord pm today, ive sent out postponed answers for your members in order to have you consider how much worse your and sam's behavior as representatives for ICE has. and how bothered we all are of it.

you lot have chosen to act against warnings directed by SAPA and here's where we stand. logging on discord to see 25 notifications each time you or sam gets denied is something i do not take very lightly. you guys have to take drastic changes to your behavior if you want us to support your squad and its reputation by offering it PC diploma and police education.

and yes ive grown very tired of the discord drama that appears to come every time you guys get denied or get told to edit your application. i did not sign up to deal with this nor did any of my instructors. take this up in a mature manner with my senior instructors like we did on our ICE discord raid ICE discors not long ago.

don't be digging the grave for your squad this soon. be open for criticism, assistance and feedback from the outside to suit the community's exprctations.

have a good day. dont do drugs.

Very nice words from you but, ofc that we defend our right we are not dogs we are humans. And it's a game not a real world. You guys taking SAPA like a real School in real life. You should Help instead of criticism and DENIED permanently ICE members.

You did not set a Ban to ICE are you sure??
    You said to James that you place a ban to ICE! and also you said something closer to him as well ( @yaseminkayfanboy )

alt text

We are people and we defend our right from the time we are leaders from a level 4 Squad and we don't want to look stupid from SAPA denied us nonstop on purpose. That's why we fight, we are now longer time in game and having many responsibility as leaders so i think we know what we are talking about now.

So every time a ICE player Apply to try to Join one of your instructors will denied him. SAPA should be easy to Join with some limits and not like DE or PC Test. Because when you decide to join SAPA you agree to learn and follow. But use don't give us one chance to do that.

You think it makes us fun to do that kind of things? no we don't we make it to secure ICE. We don't have another choice...
    We are as well sick of that, but we will not give up..

• as explained to james in a pm,we have never placed a ban or guideline saying that ICE members will get different treatment. what i said in quote to richard's app was half a joke and half serious; yes his answer was postponed for less than 24 hours. the actual postpone made several days ago was due to his original forum account being banned which seemed too sketchy for me. it got unbanned recently and now he's back to SAPA.
    to sum it up. any harm done? no. did any ICE applicants get biased treatment in the past? no. should this have been solved in a PM with tut? yes. that's where we're heading now.

• its funny how you moan about everything you cant have and its not even the first time lul grow up jeeesus