Reporting [TT]Arma adminjail not by the rules

• My ingame nickname is:O|Balla$, [TT]Arma just adminjailed me not by the rules, he counting driving car as deathmatching, but if we open F1 we will see what the deathmatching is killing or damaging someone without any reason, i didn't damaged or killed someone without a reason.
    So its a long story about a big missunderstanding, i am gonna tell it from begining:When i played today at this morning sum guy dmed me 2 times, we talked with him and i found a dodger, he got out from the car and throwed the nade under his car.We talked with him and he asked me to loc dodger, and i located him and taked to the dodger, when he saw dodger he came out and dmed him the second time, he asked to loc dodger again and i located him again, and he dmed him again.After that i logged in and arma warped me, and asked about this situation.Idk why i got adminjailed, but i didn't saw some rule about"Don't drive car with dmers in the backseat".
    https://imgur.com/a/OWBQEiq
    This is the screen what arma showed to me and said sum like"How can u explain that"idk what i need to explain here....I hope its just a missunderstanding, i read all F1 rules and i didn't found a rule prohibiting driving car with dmer in the backseat..

• Ok so, you got jailed for assisting a DM, that's why you got jailed, there was a dmer on your car and you was ''.loc'' Dodger multiple times with that dmer and you get to him and let that dmer DM him, i have the logs you even said i did that a couple of times, so you're assisting the DM here, you didn't Dm but you did it on purpose as an outfit member you should help new players to read the rules and not to make them Damaging. if it was one time it's fine i can say you didnt' knew about him but as i said you said it yourself it happened a couple of times and you said you was just locing dodger and then stand near him till ur freind DM him, so ye it's counted as DM too, even a BB member told me the same and it was him who sent me the last screen you talking about, i will add logs of our chat when i'm free, but i even talked to another admin before adminjailing you to be sure about it and ye he said you was wrong too.

• @Arma Ok, but it's not writed in rules dude, how can i know it?!

• Use your brain?

• @Arma Omg that is not my fault if u can't normally write all cases of rulebreak.....

• @Warrior213 said in Reporting [TT]Arma adminjail not by the rules:

@Arma Omg that is not my fault if u can't normally write all cases of rulebreak.....

Read the link I posted.

• @Warrior213 said in Reporting [TT]Arma adminjail not by the rules:

@Arma Omg that is not my fault if u can't normally write all cases of rulebreak.....

if we had to list every single possible rulebreak and allow people to just use wasd you would still been reading it.

but don't be a smart ass and search escapes in this cause you been fully aware of what you did by supporting dmers to dm and exactly that makes you a dmer aswell cause you involved yourself into the situation.

Arma handled this situation perfectly so in other words.
    #Locked and archived.