San Andreas Forensic Science Division

• Recruitment open

This is a Roleplay Group, not a squad!

Logo

Discord server: https://discord.gg/wTJG5bZ
    Media archive: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/6749/san-andreas-forensic-science-division-media-archive

The San Andreas Forensic Science Division is a government organization dedicated to the analysis of crime scenes with the aim to provide authorities with all the information on a given crime scene that they may require in order to solve the case in question.

As a Forensic Scientist you will have the opportunity to help investigate crime scenes or analyze the samples collected from one though a 1-2 week internship, during which we will test your professionalism as we attempt to find the position you’re best suited for, precedes full-time employment.

The Forensic Division is a crucial part of any investigative body so although we may not be out there preventing the crimes ourselves, we do provide information invaluable to federal investigators so that we may predict and prevent the same crimes to better protect the innocent people of this great nation.

History

The Forensic Science Division was founded in 1922 in an attempt to alleviate pressure from authorities during the prohibition. It was a dark period for American law enforcement as both unorganized and organized crime statistics went through the roof. Once the FSD was established however things began to stabilize, albeit slowly. In the beginning the division wasn’t large, boasting barely two dozen agents and one small office in Liberty City. Over the years however the division would prove invaluable to central authorities, so much so that within the thirteen years of the prohibition another seven Divisions would be created with over 150 offices across the country.

By 1968 there were over 50 highly equipped offices, around 200 moderately equipped and over 500 in total across the country. Technological advancements kept pushing to division forward allowing it to maintain large databases of criminal records including several high profile perpetrators’ modi operandi. This enabled the authorities to predict the movements of known criminals as well as provide detectives with information on known associates.

In 1998 the FSD was classified as one of the five most essential bodies of federal law enforcement among the military’s S.W.A.T. units, the Secret Service, the US Air Force and the Marines. The division’s president was honored with the Silver Medal of Valor for outstanding performance in assisting law enforcement and exponentially lowering crime rates.

In recent years the FSD has received generous funding for high-tech laboratories and equipment which has been utilized to provide even more accurate information in even larger quantities enabling local law enforcement agencies to bring crime rates down to a record low.

History, however, is a book that is being written in perpetuity. Every day new strides and accomplishments are made and with enough hard work and dedication you may contribute to that noble cause too.

Ranks

Chief of Forensics - Level 5

Chief of Forensics is the Director or Leader of the division. His main tasks are to manage the division and supervise executive members.

Deputy Chief of Forensics - Level 4

The Deputy Chief is the right hand man to the Chief and answers only to him. The deputy Chief’s task is to assist the chief in whatever they may need.

Head Coroner - Level 4

Head coroners serve as a liaison between law enforcement and the morgue, focusing on examining the remains of a body in order to determine both how and why a death occurred. They are HQs of the group.

Coroner - Level 3

Coroners supervise examinations on deceased individuals to determine the cause of death. Their jobs may include visiting death scenes at all hours, filling out death certificates and speaking with family members of the deceased.

Clinical Pathologist - Level 2

Clinical pathologists mainly examine body fluids, including blood, urine and bone marrow.

Anatomical Pathologist - Level 2

Anatomical pathologists analyze samples of tissue and cells to aid in determining the diagnosis and cause of diseases.

Lab Technician - Level 1

Lab technicians help criminal investigators solve crimes by collecting evidence at crime scenes and analyzing it in a laboratory.

Field Technician - Level 1

Field Technicians are tasked with collecting materials of interest from the crime scene for the Lab Technicians and Pathologists to analyze.

Intern - Level 0

Interns are the lowest ranked Forensics Division employees. Their function is to listen to the higher ranking officials and provide them with whatever they may need. Their tasks may range from simple things like getting coffee to even field work all with the aim to educate the intern on proper division procedure so that the Intern may eventually find their place within the organization.

Roster

Chief of Forensics <CoF>

Devin Thorne (@JohnTurner) | johnturner

Deputy Chief of Forensics <DCoF>

Donovan Don Caruso (@Iznogud) | IznogudII

Head Coroner <HC>

Gerrick Universe (@Qweezy) | qweezy331
    Chris Nova (@chris_nova) | chris95nova
    Joaquin Garcia (@Garcia1999) | benlaidabdou

Coroner <C>

Ryan Adams (@Temi) | gongas123
    James Aran (@Aurora) | jamesmpf
    Thomas Jefferson (@Perez) | Infinity18

Clinical Pathologist <CP>

n/a

Anatomical Pathologist <AP>

n/a

Lab Technician <LT>

n/a

Field Technician <FT>

James Smith (@Glayd) | pasha656

Intern <I>

Supreme Wayne (@Supreme) | paoking
    Mike Flip (@ziad) | ziadtarek2

Application

Personal Information

First Name [RP]:
    Last Name [RP]:
    Account name:
    Additional languages:
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day):

Skill evaluation

English language (0/10):
    Roleplaying skill (0/10):
    Driving skill (0/10):
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Background

Previous organizations you associated with:
    Criminal history:
    Current organizations:

Personality

Why do you want to join the Forensic Science Division? (Try to keep it under 500 words)

D. Thorne

Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
    Chief of Forensics,
    Forensic Science Division.

• Personal Information
    Account name:carl
    Alias:ali
    Native language: arabic
    Additional languages: english français
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 5_7

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10): 7.7
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): 8
    Driving skill (0/10):8.75
    Strengths: Drive parachute shooting
    Weaknesses: swimming

Background
    Previous organizations you associated with:n/a
    Criminal history:n/a
    Current organizations:n/a

Personality

Why do you want to join the Forensic Science Division? (Try to keep it under 500 words) : because i reat histori of forensic and i whant join with them and i see the player playing with forensic i know us good and i hope accepte me

• alt-text

Personal Information
    Account name: calebb
    First Name: Axe
    Last Name: Lance
    Native language: Arabic
    Additional languages: frensh and english
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 6/10

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10): 6/10
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): 8/10
    Driving skill (0/10): 9/10
    Strengths: Driving,shooting,flying and aiming
    Weaknesses: Shitty FPS

Background
    Previous organizations you associated with: VLA,RDMC,MMC and BloodZ
    Current organizations: Age of Judgment /

Personality
    Why do you want to join the Forensic Science Division? I want to join Forensic Science Division, because it looks like a really interesting gtoup. I am new to this server, they look really skilled in combat and teamwork and has friendly members almost HQ's and i like this role.

• Personal Information
    Account name: JudeObiasca
    First Name: Jude Obiasca
    Last Name: Campanera
    Native language: Tagalog
    Additional languages: Italian-English
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): i play everyday for 7-12hours maybe " 10 "

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10): 8.5/10
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): 8/10
    Driving skill (0/10): 8/10
    Strengths: Shooting / Driving / Killing / Teamworking / Roleplaying / Parachuting
    Weaknesses: my Ping

Background
    Previous organizations you associated with: ICE
    Criminal history: Well since i played SAES i want to be in squad then i applied ice and i kicked because said James delete the report but i said i can't but he still kicked me then i applied for WA
    Current organizations: Gang ; n/a , Groups : Age Of Judgement , Cluckin' Bell , Auto Land , Kool time News

Personality
    Why do you want to join the Forensic Science Division? (Try to keep it under 500 words) well i want to join because i like science well actually if i grow up a lil bit more my dream is to be a scientist and do all i can do in this group and i will respect my members also

• alt text
    Personal Information
    Account name: paoking
    First Name: supreme
    Last Name: wayne
    Native language: Thai
    Additional languages: Thai,English,Chinese (Mandarin) a little bit
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 6-7

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10): 7/10
    Roleplaying skill (0/10): 7.5/10
    Driving skill (0/10): 9/10
    Strengths:Driving,Teamworking,Parachuting
    Weaknesses: bad aimimg

Background
    Previous organizations you associated with: N/A
    Criminal history: N/A
    Current organizations: Squad; San Andreas Federal Police

Personality
    Why do you want to join the Forensic Science Division? (Try to keep it under 500 words) It's so interesting for me and I want to join. I'll make activities. I have many skilled and I will help this group to grow up.

• @C-Carl-C, @Lancee, @xJuDe, @Supreme please fix your application format to match the one we provided. You have 2 days to do so or you will be denied without even reading your application.

D. Thorne

Best regards,
    Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
    Chief of Forensics,

• Good luck guy! u deserve it

• alt text
    Personal Information
    Account name: carl
    First Name: Med ali
    Last Name: ben hej
    Native language: arabic
    Additional languages: english français
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 5_7

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10): 7.7
    Driving skill (0/10): 8.75
    Strengths: Drive parachute shooting
    Weaknesses: swimming

Background
    Criminal history: I dont play criminal
    Current organizations: N/A

Personality

Why do you want to join the Forensic Science Division? (Try to keep it under 500 words) : because i reat histori of forensic and i whant join with them and i see the player playing with forensic i know us good and i hope accepte me

• Dear @C-Carl-C, we would like to thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your application is DENIED. Poor application. Please, feel free to reapply in 1 week.

Dear @Lancee, we would like to thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your application is DENIED. "Combat" is not something we do here. Please, feel free to reapply in 1 week.

Dear @xJuDe, we would like to thank you for applying. Your application is currently UNDER REVIEW. Please, be patient, we are still discussing your application.

Dear @Supreme, we would like to thank you for applying. Congratulations, your application is ACCEPTED. We welcome you to the group as an Intern. Your internship lasts one week. Good luck.

Please, join our Discord server for latest info about the group.

D. Thorne

Best regards,
    Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
    Chief of Forensics,

• alt text
    Personal Information
    Account name: ziadtarek2
    First Name:Mike
    Last Name:Flip
    Native language:Arabic
    Additional languages: English , German
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 9

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10): 8
    Driving skill (0/10): 7
    Strengths: Driving ,Flying , Shooting , Teamworking
    Weaknesses: Swimming ,parchuting

Background
    Criminal history: I'am Old OC member then i went too Organization Zero and BS and i went to Cop side some and came back to Overdose Crime
    Current organizations: Crime : Overdose Crime

Personality
    Why do you want to join the Forensic Science Division? (Try to keep it under 500 words): Because i saw all the people applying and i think i will help you with my activity and Skills + Team Working also im good at Science in School soo i Like science and you got a Nice roleplaying

• Personal Information
    Account name:Rand12
    First Name:Rand
    Last Name:Mohammed
    Native language:Sweden
    Additional languages:English,Sweden
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day):10

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10):7-8
    Driving skill (0/10):8-9
    Strengths: I'm mature, friendly and honest. I'm a teamplayer, I work very well with a team. I'm good at Roleplaying and Driving. I would also say that i'm a hard-working person aswell.
    Weaknesses: Well, The only weaknesses i can think of is driving boats.

Background
    Previous organizations you associated with:I don't have any previous organizations.
    Criminal history:I'm a founder of a Criminal organization.
    Current organizations: Original Gangsters

Personality
    Why do you want to join the Forensic Science Division? (Try to keep it under 500 words)
    Well, I like the Group Role and i personally think that it would be very fun being in this group with all the other members thats in this group. I think that i will be very helpful to the team with my skills such as Driving and Roleplaying.

• Dear @xJuDe, we would like to thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your application is DENIED. Your reputation on the server is not so good. Please, feel free to reapply in 4 weeks.

Dear @MonkaS, we would like to thank you for applying. Your application is currently UNDER REVIEW. Please, be patient, we are still discussing your application.

Dear @ziad, we would like to thank you for applying. Congratulations, your application is ACCEPTED. We welcome you to the group as an Intern. Your internship lasts one week. Good luck.

D. Thorne

Best regards,
    Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
    Chief of Forensics,

• Dear @MonkaS , we would like to thank you for applying. Congratulations, your application is ACCEPTED. We welcome you to the group as an Intern. Your internship lasts one week. Good luck.

alt text
    Best regards,
    Joaquin "Jack" Garcia
    Head Coroner of the Forensic Science Division.

• Personal Information
    First Name [RP]:Wassim
    Last Name [RP]:BobRov
    Account name:wissou
    Native language:English,Arabic,French,Turk
    Additional languages:Arabic
    Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day):9

Skill evaluation
    English language (0/10):7/10
    Roleplaying skill (0/10):7/10
    Driving skill (0/10):8/10
    Strengths:Driving,Teamworking,Parachuting,Shooting
    Weaknesses:FPS

Background
    Previous organizations you associated with:N/A
    Criminal history:N/A
    Current organizations:ICE

Personality
    Why do you want to join the Forensic Science Division? (Try to keep it under 500 words): Because i saw all the people applying and i think i will help you with my activity and Skills, also im good at Science in School soo i Like science and you got a Nice roleplaying.

• Dead?!

• Dear @Wassim , we would like to thank you for applying. Unfortunately, your application is DENIED. Sadly you are not good enough for us and your reputation ingame is kinda negative. Please, feel free to reapply in 4 weeks.

alt text
    Best regards,
    Joaquin "Jack" Garcia
    Head Coroner of the Forensic Science Division.

• @JohnTurner @Garcia1999 is it still alive?

• @FoxZilla said in San Andreas Forensic Science Division:

@JohnTurner @Garcia1999 is it still alive?

How can it be active is someone is dead and the other one is banned/was (aka dead too)

• @Marko said in San Andreas Forensic Science Division:

How can it be active is someone is dead and the other one is banned/was (aka dead too)

I am pretty much alive, but unfortunately, not in-game. I have too much going on IRL that I can't find time to play anymore.

@FoxZilla said in San Andreas Forensic Science Division:

@JohnTurner @Garcia1999 is it still alive?

As for the group, the group never got it's 5 minutes of glory. Didn't get any real interest (except for some people) so we didn't really go with it.