Reporting SAFP|Kilios or lion1221

• Well , i was at ICE Base finding my donation vehicle called "Dodo" when i get out of my car then start finding it , Kilios Rammed me and my friend . Then he get out of his police car and start chasing my Friend , then i said to my friend "Come to me" in party chat , then i started shooting Kilios , when Kilios respawned in hospital , he killed me with sniper , when i respawned he was shooting my friend then i killed Kilios , then i came to my vehicle(Alpha) then i said to my friend "Faster Come to My Vehicle" in party chat , then he came , then he shoot my car till it blow up , then he started killing me , when i respawned Kilios started shooting me with Rubber Bullets(Shotgun) then tried to Tase me , when the Rubber Bullets(Shotgun) got not Effect he shot me again then tase me , when it didn't work he start punching me with Nightstick , then i ran to the tree then i throw a grenade then i climb down , till my Friend came and help me . then Kilios Said "You started killing me" till we start fighting with talk in mainchat. till it ends , SS : https://imgur.com/a/17vhtAc , is 2 Screenshots you can see our Chat with my friend but he is not replying because he was getting chased

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • you described your own report as a perfect cop chasing a wanted criminal sitation, i see no rules been broken on this so resulting in report being invalid