Reporting [FOX]Sam for unfair adminjailing me

• I was at ICE Base i called @Sam_ to ask him about something and to report Zwolle so Sam said i will deal with this report he left the base and didn't come back or speak with me about the report i was being annoyed by [TT]Zwolle and another TT one in CeM and they are saying bullshits to me like fuck your sister etc so i was mad and they came to ICE gate and was /wanking plus they was annoying me with bullshits in localchat i was trying to arrest them but i didn't because the base was closed by the gate so i told ICE|PoLaT|PFC to spawn in base and help me he spawned and was speaking with Zwolle and CeM member with their language and he didn't open the gate for me he was saying there's a disk so i went to the helicopters floor they was 2 vs me only and PoLaT didn't help me plus they had a dual and they both was wanted i didn't have any opinion expect killing them because my chance to arrest even 1 of them is 0% and the reasons are:
    1-They are 2 vs only me
    2-They have a dual

So i killed CeM one and Zwolle killed me so CeM one said dm reported i was laughing because he was wanted and i didn't have the chance to arrest him so 100% im allowed to kill him! so i was afk in ICE base and i went to eat my lunch i was looking at the pc and i saw that Sam adminjailed me without even waiting me to explain and without speaking with me to listen to the other half of the story, No he just adminjailed me and i don't have any doubts if he is a friend with Zwolle and CeM one

And i have the log link of the localchat between me and Sam plus the adminjail you will find the link under this sentence open this link and press on slow download you will see a file being downloaded to your pc open it and you will see the log

Thanks for reading.

• removed your "upload" link use pastebin for your logs.

• @Bone said in Reporting [FOX]Sam for unfair adminjailing me:

removed your "upload" link use pastebin for your logs.

Actually i don't know how to use Pastebin so i will send to you the link in private MSG at discord and you will see the logs after that you decide if you will send the logs link from pastebin here or no because unfortunately i don't have any idea how i can use it

• you broke 2 rules already,thats why he jailed you probably
    alt text
    and we dont have duals or anything , you started shooting us from an unclimbable roof
    (and please stop fake-reporting me cuz i didnt show you CLO base/bunker lol)

• @Mohamed-Mostafa said in Reporting [FOX]Sam for unfair adminjailing me:

@Bone said in Reporting [FOX]Sam for unfair adminjailing me:

Actually i don't know how to use Pastebin so i will send to you the link in private MSG at discord and you will see the logs after that you decide if you will send the logs link from pastebin here or no because unfortunately i don't have any idea how i can use it

its not hard to understand how pastebin works 🦆 pastebin.com

@Mohamed-Mostafa said in Reporting [FOX]Sam for unfair adminjailing me:

@Bone said in Reporting [FOX]Sam for unfair adminjailing me:

its not hard to understand how pastebin works 🦆 pastebin.com

maybe it's not hard but i actually don't understand this link and i can't do anything in this pastebin sorry for that, i sent to you the logs link at discord

@Zwolle said in Reporting [FOX]Sam for unfair adminjailing me:

you broke 2 rules already,thats why he jailed you probably
    alt text
    and we dont have duals or anything , you started shooting us from an unclimbable roof
    (and please stop fake-reporting me cuz i didnt show you CLO base/bunker lol)

You showed me only CLO base and who told you that im talking about CLO situation ? i'm talking about Sam situation

• i don't open malicious links and "rich text documents"

alt text

• testing it wait

i don't open malicious links and "rich text documents"

alt text

I edited my post now you can see the link i think, try to open it please 🙂

• theres still that shit uploaded.io link pastebin or 🔒 topic

• Look Mohamed, your jail has nothing to do about zwolle and his friend acting like they did.

I simply jailed you because you as trainee should attempt arrest before randomly killing criminals, if youre not obviously outnumbered/Sr/BR/jb.

You had beef with novisory and wanted him dead. Justice works two ways, i also told zwolle to be nicer in response to your report.

theres still that shit uploaded.io link pastebin or 🔒 topic

Look it's not by pastebin but it's by Imgur i just downloaded the logs file and screenshoted it
    https://imgur.com/a/sMCOcLr (the screenshots) i think now there's no problem about imgur because we all are using it !

@Sam_ said in Reporting [FOX]Sam for unfair adminjailing me:

Look Mohamed, your jail has nothing to do about zwolle and his friend acting like they did.

I simply jailed you because you as trainee should attempt arrest before randomly killing criminals, if youre not obviously outnumbered/Sr/BR/jb.

You had beef with novisory and wanted him dead. Justice works two ways, i also told zwolle to be nicer in response to your report.

i didn't have any chance to arrest them Sam they was with dual and they was 2 vs me so how can i arrest them alone ! plus if i jump out of the roof i will have a time before i stand on my foot and till i stand on my foot they will be killed me so i didn't have any opinion expect killing 1 of them and if i was full hp after i kill N0vis0ry i was about to arrest Zwolle but i was low hp so Zwolle killed me, and you didn't even speak with my before you adminjail ! that is unfair you didn't want to listen to the other half of the story... you just adminjailed me

• I understand that youre upset and i do not condone their behavior, they provoked you alot among other things. But in this scenario you were in a ENCLOSED cop base, you had 1 or 2 cops to back you up, or choose to stay inside.

Now i cant recall all details however i did not deem that killing would been neccesary.

But in the end, its your words against mine.

• @Sam_ said in Reporting [FOX]Sam for unfair adminjailing me:

I understand that youre upset and i do not condone their behavior, they provoked you alot among other things. But in this scenario you were in a ENCLOSED cop base, you had 1 or 2 cops to back you up, or choose to stay inside.

Now i cant recall all details however i did not deem that killing would been neccesary.

But in the end, its your words against mine.

Sam ye they was provoking me and about ICE base, i was ICE wannabe and waiting at ICE base till any ICE member come so i hang with him and about the cop behind me, he was speaking with them with another language which i don't understand and he was laughing with them so ofc he is their friend and he didn't help me he just open the top floor gate for me and i didn't want to stay inside i just wanted to go outside and arrest them but i didn't have the chance this is 1 reasons of the reasons that i went to helicopters floor.

• Hey hence I´m involved in all this I´m telling you my view of the things.
    I don´t know you at all neither I want to because your behaviour on the server and within the community. All I´ve noticed you´re an "attention whore". You trying all to gain the whole attention of the community and making fun of yourself. Now you whining here because some people giving you the attention you want? I´ve never intended to insult you in any way if I did I´m sorry tbh. I just wanted to give you the stuff you want : attention. (Best example of you trying to gain some attention:

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/5374/reporting-saes-master-for-abusing/4)

So you´ve been "jailed" inside of that squad base and it was quite funny seeing you there hitting the gate and trying to arrest me lol. Funny fact is just next by there´s a disc and a marker to the roof where you can exit the base very quickly and safe which you did later on. After you found out how you can escape that base which took you alteast 10mins you started DMing me without me being a threat at all. Neither I aimed at you nor I had a gun in my hand I just walked away to the next disc. Whilst walking you killed me from behind which is against the rules (Rule 1) and I reported you.

Regards,
    n0vi

• @n0vis0ry said in Reporting [FOX]Sam for unfair adminjailing me:

Hey hence I´m involved in all this I´m telling you my view of the things.
    I don´t know you at all neither I want to because your behaviour on the server and within the community. All I´ve noticed you´re an "attention whore". You trying all to gain the whole attention of the community and making fun of yourself. Now you whining here because some people giving you the attention you want? I´ve never intended to insult you in any way if I did I´m sorry tbh. I just wanted to give you the stuff you want : attention. (Best example of you trying to gain some attention:

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/5374/reporting-saes-master-for-abusing/4)

So you´ve been "jailed" inside of that squad base and it was quite funny seeing you there hitting the gate and trying to arrest me lol. Funny fact is just next by there´s a disc and a marker to the roof where you can exit the base very quickly and safe which you did later on. After you found out how you can escape that base which took you alteast 10mins you started DMing me without me being a threat at all. Neither I aimed at you nor I had a gun in my hand I just walked away to the next disc. Whilst walking you killed me from behind which is against the rules (Rule 1) and I reported you.

Regards,
    n0vi

I killed you because i thought you will start the fight because you are CeM and i killed instead of arresting because i don't have any opinion else i didn't have the chance to arrest as i said like 5 times... and about the attention whore, i'm not trying to get attention i just report the one who rulebreak to me like everyone at the server and about master ban i solved this problem with him as you see so pls don't lie and you don't know what is the story about... all here in SAES thinks that he is important in real life like SAES and he is saying bullshits to other gang/squadless like for example Gangs or Squads leaders, they are ignoring the helpers and speaking with them by bad attitude to believe that they are very important, it's just a game and i don't care if i will get attention or not, i don't even give a fuck about the attention lol this is just a game cmon ! really stop trying to be a a vip because you are just playing a game on your pc and farting not doing important things irl like working a good work not like criminals in SAES.... really get a life instead of farting all time while playing and eating your ships with orange juice.. i will say it again, GET A LIFE.

• I've said everything above hence this guy start getting personal I'm out of this topic if anyone has any questions you know how to contact me.

Tamsou let me give you one serious advice:
    Start working on your attitude and behavior.
    These people as you said "they feel important" they don't for sure. They just earned their respect within the community with things you know very little about.

Peace,
    n0vi

• @n0vis0ry said in Reporting [FOX]Sam for unfair adminjailing me:

I've said everything above hence this guy start getting personal I'm out of this topic if anyone has any questions you know how to contact me.

Tamsou let me give you one serious advice:
    Start working on your attitude and behavior.
    These people as you said "they feel important" they don't for sure. They just earned their respect within the community with things you know very little about.

Peace,
    n0vi

Dude it's just a fuckin game to have fun like SAES community not like irl community ofc.... you guys really make SAES like a real life while this is just a game...

• deleted

• Normally, I never commented on such issues. Maybe I shouldn't right now as well, but I've been observing this for a long time. Whatever happens, no one has the right to disturb someone. And there is a psychological fact, that most people prefer to stand by the power rather than being right. It is very clear that in this case, both sides are unfair. If someone is punished, the other must. But as I have just mentioned, instead of being "justified" the "reputation" is more important for you, so it has come to a conclusion. And I've unfortunately observed the situation in many reports. It is necessary to evaluate the situation objectively, not people.