Adminjail Unfairly by a Staff

• The @Licano Staff gave me adminjail unfairly. This happened when two police officers were chasing me on a motorcycle. Then finally the damage of my car was raised to 75% and it was burning, This caused, obviously, that my character got out of the car. The two policemen get off the motorcycle right next to my car. What I did was try to steal the bike to keep escaping them, but ... just when I try, my car explodes with me and the bike. Then the police report me for "Evading the Arrest." What @Licano did next was: without asking, He gave me Adminjail unfairly.

• Hi @iDontTry . Well, where do I start? First of all, I want to state I was the officer tracking you down, which gave me the certainty of your deeds and led me to impart the punishment. Now, I'll briefly summarize to you and to my superiors what happened in this situation. I decided to play as cop for a while a couple of hours after the power hour. After being patrolling for a while with @Guayaba both of us encountered you heading to the Outfit base. Guayaba, as he was the driver, went your way, while I shot you down your vehicle. After the vehicle caught fire, just as you said, you got out the vehicle and started running towards a totally different direction from where we were. We got down the NRG we were driving and then started running your way trying to tase you. Until that point, everything was alright, what gave me the certainty of your intentions was you running again towards your vehicle (which was on fire by that point) and then, just staying in front of the vehicle without moving not even a single bit, trying to avoid the tase or even trying to avoid our knightstick.
    After a couple of seconds from the moment the car caught fire and when it blew, you stood in there just waiting for it to blow. According to what you wrote, you were trying to steal the NRG, but that is not accurate at all, since te vehicle wasn't even locked. The NRG was mine, I was in the passenger seat and I never had the intention to lock it, since Guayaba was the one driving at that moment. However, shortly after the car blew, you died by the blast.
    Now, not only the way in which everything happened gave me the assurance of your intentions to clearly avoid, but also your records. Since the day you joined in the server, not more than two months you had a total of 29 punishments, incluiding a recent ban which was given by @Fyrr for he amount of rulebreaks you've done. Not a single one of those were a troll one. Also, you're known by Fyrr and for sure by me (and I guess many other guys from the administrative team which had to deal with one of the reports against you) for your deceiver nature. You pretend you did nothing wrong while you exactly know what you're doing. One example is the following admin jail you got by @bachwa hardly 2 hours after I imparted the punishment from which now you're reporting me.
    And just as the cherry on the cake, this is not the first time I've seen you doing the same thing while trying to avoid the arrest. I've dealt with around three or four other reports in which you're avoiding by getting yourself killed with the blast of the car. Previously I did not take any actions against you since I couldn't corroborate how the situation went. And since I like to behave under the principle of good faith, I decided to take the previous reports against you for the same reason as an accident. Just like you got down the vehicle, started trying to run away from the cops and then your vehicle blew killing you by mistake.
    Unfortunately that is not the case. As I caught you blatantly trying to actually avoid the arrest, I had no other option but to punish you for your deeds.
    Myself, in your shoes, instead of playing the victim, would consider in changing my behaviour and the way I play the game. Unless you want to be once again posting in the ban appeal section.

• @Licano
    I understand everything you are saying, but this trying to make me the victim is not entirely true. There was a part that forgot the incident, just when I got out of my car, I tried to run away, but I remembered that you had a Motorcycle and that I could probably escape in it, as I told you above, I agree with what you tell me about punishments and other things, but when you do something unfairly and I do not stay quiet, what I did was try to steal the motorcycle what happened in the second I was standing, that I tried to get on the motorcycle with the F then I could not find it on my keyboard, but I was standing next to the motorcycle and next to my car, since these had a fairly close distance. Between Trying to touch the right key to get on the motorcycle, and by the time I touched it and my car had exploded along with me and the motorcycle. That was a completely unpredictable situation, I could not predict that my car was going to explode for the simple fact that it was on fire, since it could be on fire and not explode, besides you, the cops; They were at a short distance from me, I could not afford to stay completely and completely stopped to wait for the explosion of my car, since they could have arrested me. As I said, you made very quick decisions and gave me Adminjail, without asking what really happened. Thanks for understand.

• @Licano said in Adminjail Unfairly by a Staff:

Hi @iDontTry . Well, where do I start? First of all, I want to state I was the officer tracking you down, which gave me the certainty of your deeds and led me to impart the punishment. Now, I'll briefly summarize to you and to my superiors what happened in this situation. I decided to play as cop for a while a couple of hours after the power hour. After being patrolling for a while with @Guayaba both of us encountered you heading to the Outfit base. Guayaba, as he was the driver, went your way, while I shot you down your vehicle. After the vehicle caught fire, just as you said, you got out the vehicle and started running towards a totally different direction from where we were. We got down the NRG we were driving and then started running your way trying to tase you. Until that point, everything was alright, what gave me the certainty of your intentions was you running again towards your vehicle (which was on fire by that point) and then, just staying in front of the vehicle without moving not even a single bit, trying to avoid the tase or even trying to avoid our knightstick.
    After a couple of seconds from the moment the car caught fire and when it blew, you stood in there just waiting for it to blow. According to what you wrote, you were trying to steal the NRG, but that is not accurate at all, since te vehicle wasn't even locked. The NRG was mine, I was in the passenger seat and I never had the intention to lock it, since Guayaba was the one driving at that moment. However, shortly after the car blew, you died by the blast.
    Now, not only the way in which everything happened gave me the assurance of your intentions to clearly avoid, but also your records. Since the day you joined in the server, not more than two months you had a total of 29 punishments, incluiding a recent ban which was given by @Fyrr for he amount of rulebreaks you've done. Not a single one of those were a troll one. Also, you're known by Fyrr and for sure by me (and I guess many other guys from the administrative team which had to deal with one of the reports against you) for your deceiver nature. You pretend you did nothing wrong while you exactly know what you're doing. One example is the following admin jail you got by @bachwa hardly 2 hours after I imparted the punishment from which now you're reporting me.
    And just as the cherry on the cake, this is not the first time I've seen you doing the same thing while trying to avoid the arrest. I've dealt with around three or four other reports in which you're avoiding by getting yourself killed with the blast of the car. Previously I did not take any actions against you since I couldn't corroborate how the situation went. And since I like to behave under the principle of good faith, I decided to take the previous reports against you for the same reason as an accident. Just like you got down the vehicle, started trying to run away from the cops and then your vehicle blew killing you by mistake.
    Unfortunately that is not the case. As I caught you blatantly trying to actually avoid the arrest, I had no other option but to punish you for your deeds.
    Myself, in your shoes, instead of playing the victim, would consider in changing my behaviour and the way I play the game. Unless you want to be once again posting in the ban appeal section.

"briefly"

• @Hesha i said I understand everything you are saying, but this trying to make me the victim is not entirely true. There was a part that forgot the incident, just when I got out of my car, I tried to run away, but I remembered that you had a Motorcycle and that I could probably escape in it, as I told you above, I agree with what you tell me about punishments and other things, but when you do something unfairly and I do not stay quiet, what I did was try to steal the motorcycle what happened in the second I was standing, that I tried to get on the motorcycle with the F then I could not find it on my keyboard, but I was standing next to the motorcycle and next to my car, since these had a fairly close distance. Between Trying to touch the right key to get on the motorcycle, and by the time I touched it and my car had exploded along with me and the motorcycle. That was a completely unpredictable situation, I could not predict that my car was going to explode for the simple fact that it was on fire, since it could be on fire and not explode, besides you, the cops; They were at a short distance from me, I could not afford to stay completely and completely stopped to wait for the explosion of my car, since they could have arrested me. As I said, you made very quick decisions and gave me Adminjail, without asking what really happened. Thanks for understand.

“Briefly”

• This post is deleted!
  • alt text

lets not pretend anymore, the playerbase has gotten to know you very well, and if i were you, i'd rather not go that way because you will eventually end up banned. reports like these will not work in your favor either because everybody knows what you're really about.

it's such a shame, because your english isn't bad at all, and if you had half a brain, you could enjoy the game and accomplish great things on the server.

my advice to you is to change that shitty attitude of yours while you still can, apply for a decent organization, put in some effort and start learning to control your temper. cut the bullshit, the rulebreaks, and especially the reports against the staff team.

• So let's not count Licano's punishment.I am pretty much amazed that you got yourself adminjailed 3 times again after getting unbanned.I have been more than fair with you, you got warned several times to follow our server rules by me and by other admins, yet you keep rulebreaking or do you think that our staff team have treated you unfairly too ? At some point you have to figure out that you'll end up getting banned again, so please for the last time behave yourself.

• This post is deleted!
  • report is marked solved/rejected.