Arms Assassins

• Nickname: Essa
    Languages spoken: English, Assyrian and Arabic
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 9
    How long have you been playing on SAES: Quite sometime now, I think I started back in 2013
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: I believe according to my knowledge Arms Assassins is the first gang that was created which was back in 2011, however I could be wrong as I'm quite rusty now. AA sells cargoes that consists of high quality, big guns.
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I've been in quite a few, so bare with me.
    MMC: This actually was my first gang that I joined, I remember getting kicked off also due inactivity.
    Black~Bullets: I have no idea when I joined this gang, but it was around when I was still fairly new to the server. I don't remember why I left.
    La Morta Nera: The gang had a lot of potential, I was planning to stay with them for a long time, but sadly it was closed.
    Hells~Soldiers: Now this, this was the gang that I've really enjoyed my time being apart of. I've learned so much of that gang and I'm thankful for that I was part of it. I remember it was falling apart and then everyone either left or went inactive. Back then I was active, so I left.
    SoA: And now I also remember that I was part of SoA. That's actually when i left to join the police side.
    SWAT: I wanted to try something new, something i've never tried before in the server, which was to become a squad member (was a mistake, i'm no cop). The members made me feel welcome, they were mature and nice but however, it was time for me to go inactive for a long time. But now that I'm back, I found myself kicked off due inactivity.
    NOTE: I may have missed a few, I don't remember the rest.
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None
    Name 3 BR rules:
    1- One gang is allowed to do only 2 banks a day
    2- Members of the gang are not allowed to ruin, destroy or mess up a rival's gang bank robbery.
    3- A gang member is not allowed to spawn as a medic, or a pizzaboy to assist his or her gang
    Name 3 GR rules:
    1- No grenades are to be used in a gang robbery, this includes using vehicles such as cars, or bikes as explosives.
    2- CLO or DE assistance is not allowed
    3- Removing the money off the gang's bank whilst being robbed is not allowed and could result the gang to be demoted.
    Name 3 Turf rules:
    1- You can ONLY use the gang's spawn, or the hospital spawn when a turf is going.
    2- You are not allowed to camp on roofs that are unclimbable.
    3- If you're killed in an active turf war, and you were spawned as a cop or a criminal, it is not considered as deathmatch. It is only part of the war, so stay away from the war.
    What is Roleplay?: You basically play the game as if it's real life.
    What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone, or damaging their properties for no reason, just for fun.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If I'm feeling good on that day, I'll just let it be. If not, well then a quick screenshot and then report the person.
    You’re passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I continue what I'm doing, just pass by.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Terry. I've known him from HS days.
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well there isn't much interesting about me, I have a funny username in-game. I'm 19, currently entering my 2nd year in university. I'm studying Building Design Management, it's basically being a draftsman, being able to build a house no more than 3 stories. However I am planning to do my masters of architecture when I finish my bachelor degree, just so I can build more than 3 stories. I like long walks on the beach and I'm a marvel universe maniac.

EDIT: I edited the "Previous clans" part.

• Withdrawn.

• @Essa you are old and experienced player. We have received positive feedback from members too so you are ACCEPTED.

@viewperz I remember you from old days as well but we are not sure if you will be active again but we didn’t want to deny you either so that’s why you are PENDING. Keep hanging around our members.

• Nickname: Armarni
    Languages spoken: English
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (9/10):
    How long have you been playing on SAES: 7/8 years
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassin a well known criminal gang that gets up to no good selling the best quality guns in San Andreas.
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): B~B- I cant remember if ive joined BB twice but im sure i left once and got kicked also. Been away for quite long so cant even remember the reasons. Also TST and O.
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I think ive been banned once but honestly cant even remember why.
    Name 3 BR rules:

• Not allowed to BR more than 2 banks
    • Not to BR with out HQ's approval
    • Also to not kill members or assistance in the bank once BR is done
      Name 3 GR rules:
    • Not to GR without HQ's approval
    • Not to use any explosives such as grenades
    • Not to GR alone
      Name 3 Turf rules:
    • Not to spawn as a cop to arrest any rivals while at war
    • Not to spawn at your house
    • Not to spawn as a medic to support your gang members
      What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is when to be acting realistically.
      What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is when you'd be killing people randomly with out any reasons, also including damaging their vehicle or reducing their health even when your not killing them.
      Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Someone that DM's me i would not retaliate but to give them numerous warnings and if that doesn't work i'll /report with proof.
      You’re passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'll continue to where im heading without any trouble.
      Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i'll say Terry
      Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us) Well i've made bad mistakes in the past, i was young and gullible.
      I let things in between me that made me fuck up. However, that long inactivity made me realise that there's nothing more than just enjoying my self with an active old gang. Also im a party lad

• Nickname: Resistant|313
    Languages spoken: English Turkish
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): My english is quite understandable but i rate 6 out of 10
    How long have you been playing on SAES: 4 Months
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms assassins is the biggest and dangerous gang in the city of san andreas and this organization has no competition and rivals they are a strong and reliable family even people knew this organization as assassins in past and this organization were always shopping high value guns and sells these weapons to other illegal gangs in san fierro city that's why people called this organization as 'Arms' Assassins.
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):

• Underground Empire : If you are in an gang and if this is a official gang you have no chance of getting a PC that's why i left and joined SAPA but i want to thank because this organization taught me some tactics and how to be mature.
    • San Andreas Police Academy : To be honest i waited 1 month to be full cadet and i had a chance to get a PC but i changed my mind and returned back to the old days as criminal

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A
    Name 3 BR rules:

• It is essential to make a daily 2 bank robbery even if you will make 3 times bank rob in same day in case this will be a bad situation for the gang
    • If you are in the BR of another gang and if this is not your BR then you can't kill someone without reason and DM and as the police you can't go to other gangs BR for fail
    • You can't rob any bank alone and without HQ's order

Name 3 GR rules:

• You can't cut the front of the SAFE with your motorcycle or vehicle to prevent the death otherwise you will be reported for the safe block
    • You can't use a Grenade to kill the cracker and you can't spawn kill even stopping GR using illegal ways
    • CLO/DE assistance is not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:

• If you die in the turf area and in this case you have a close house you can't use this way and its imperative that the gang spawn and hospital spawn
    • You can't help your gang as police for arrest the gangs and you can't help as paramedic.
    • You can't kill others and camp on unclimbable roofs

What is Roleplay?: It means performing your role in the same way as real life
    What is Deathmatching?: It means killing someone for no reason 'DM'
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'll forgive him if the person kills me by mistake and if he kills me all the time i'll report him and revenge kill is forbidden
    You’re passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: In first time i must ignore him if he starts chasing me i'll have to kill him.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have Turkish friends in this organization and i have good friendship with yoko kurama and i know licano/ardron/kybalion/candy/uglı very well these friends have a good heart and they know when to joke and behave well
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
    I'm actually a nice and kind person but if someone insults me i will not curse him like everyone else in this case i will ignore him i'm trying to be polite with everyone and at the same time i'm a gamer so these are the things i just wanted to say

• Nickname:rottatoke
    Languages spoken:English Norwegian Danish
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8
    How long have you been playing on SAES:7,8,9 yrs.. cant remember ;D
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:those mad fucks that been around forever selling the best guns in all of san andreas!
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): first gen Rebels/died
    SoA/died
    O/i got tierd of no activety after almost 2 yrs...
    been a MC suporter last months bu finaly fould ma call!
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:2 times STUPId shit... bu its been sum time since
    Name 3 BR rules: dont spawn kill! dont jump off roof after br! no SOLO br!!!
    Name 3 Turf rules:no killing from roofs u cant climb. no spawning at houses close to the turf, NEVER!"!!! snitch to the cops!
    What is Roleplay?:havin a great time with good ppl! And makin life on saes more like real life 🙂
    What is Deathmatching?:Killing sumone u should not kill
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: laugh and open a beer, maybe report it if thats what should be done
    You’re passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:keep on chillin 🙂 ask them if they have a nice day?! 😄
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Nicus,Terry++ i know alot of yall!
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): mad times make you go realise what you should have done 6 yrs ago! im tha man and u kno§!

• Nickname:Rubik

Languages spoken:Spanish, English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8

How long have you been playing on SAES:Since 2013 or 2014 i cant remember exactly

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:The Arms Assasins mainly they sell arms of the best quality of San Andreas, recognized for their high reputation in the street, they sell weapons and do good business with them, definitely the best weapons are AA

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):TheOddBoyz:Inactive gang i was the only active apart of Blade

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:Never had a ban

Name 3 BR rules:Assisting your own gang as paramedic or pizzaboy is not allowed, dont start a gang br alone and only can do 2 br per day

Name 3 GR rules:No DE or CLO Allowed, is not permited spawn as cop to help your gang and you are not allowed to rob alone

Name 3 Turf rules:you are not allowed to camp since unclimbable rooftops, you are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to help your gang in a turf and gaining healt its allowed via respawning, or health for a medic who is not in you gang or eating food

What is Roleplay?:Roleplay it's like acting in real life with consistency and interact with people and objects just like in real life

What is Deathmatching?:Kill other player without reason or damage his car without reason

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:i ask the reason for that and i report him with the screenshots of the moment

You’re passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:ignore them and continue with my way like always

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Licano, Kybali0n and Yoko_Kurama

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):Well my name is Samid Pacheco I have 19 years old and I live in Caracas the capital of Venezuela, i like to go out with my friends and play online with them, i also like to help people, my passion is the automotive world and therefore I specialize in it like the driving and the knowledge about the cars, i like work in team and i like make new friends im very friendly and always i take a smile to my friends and even more when they have a bad day, i am quite reliable and loyal I get along well with members of several gangs and squad in game and since my beginnings I have seen AA as the most outstanding gang among all, it is my favorite

• @Armarni @Rowdy35 ingame instructions are already given.
    alt text
    @rottarotta @Rubik hang around our members until we make a final decision.
    alt text
    @Resistant
    alt text

@viewperz don't bother re-applying.
    alt text

• Nickname: Willy

Languages spoken: A little bit of English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 5/10 (I understand English, but I can't write it somethings.)

How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing in 2013, by a friend. That includes months of inactivity.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
    Arms Assassin's is an old gang, respectful and with good members, dedicated to the illegal transport of arms around San Andreas, the base is on a cargo ship in the waters of San Fierro, it is unstoppable and no one dares to mess with them.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
    Vendetta:I joined Vendetta in 2013, I made good gang mates, I was in the BRs, HRs, Turfwars, RPs among other things, I learned a lot there, for being my first gang I respect him.Unfortunately the gang had problems, lost reputation and was deleted.

RDMC:I Joined RDMC in 2014. I met BrotherhoodMan, he's Mexican like me, he suggested me joining the gang and I accepted. I do not remember much of it, I was in some RPs but I left because I would be inactive.

[AA]*:I'm not sure, it was in 2016 Jasper recommended me with Edgar to join, I was tested and accepted, it was there that I was as probationary, I played a time as AA until unfortunately my computer broke down after that I was inactive until now I went back, but I was not in the gang, I assumed they had taken me for inactive and I let it go, I did not tell anybody anymore, maybe none of them remember me in there.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A

Name 3 BR rules:
    -Don't spawn as medic or Pizza boy to assist your gang.
    -Don't camp the entrance until the br has started.
    -Only is allowed to do 2 BR per day

Name 3 GR rules:
    -Squads can arrest
    -Don't block the safe with vehicles
    -Is not allowed to rob alone

Name 3 Turf rules:
    -Don't camp on unclimbable rooftops
    -Is not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist the gang
    -Restore the health only respawning at hospital, medical assist or eating

What is Roleplay?: Enter the role of a character as in real life.

What is Deathmatching?: Assault without reason, example: destroy vehicles, lower hp or kill someone.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Ask why he did it, only report if he continues the dm, mostly time I ignore him.

You’re passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, i just keep driving.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Jasper and Josepat ,we live the three in the same city.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, I work in a hotel and study, in my work I have a lot of time to be connected,I like to help,the action and be friendly.
    I look for Arms Assassin's because after Vendetta died in 2013 I wanted to join, but I did not dare to apply. I'm here again to offer activity and loyalty, I hope an opportunity to prove it.

true