Arms Assassins
By PunchLine, in Gangs

• Nickname: PunchLine
    Languages spoken: English , Turkish.
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7 (I still use turengs , translates to make it on a better degree of mein vocabulary)
    How long have you been playing on SAES: I can't remember the full date but it's been more than 1-1.5 Years.
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins is the one of the oldest organization in whole Sa's underground life and their role is mainly based for importing and exporting best quality illegal weapons and smuggle them to the elite customers and the other organizations.
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
    SAPA: There is aint such a huge reason for it, I was just playing as criminal spawned in-game and after getting verbal warnings from the up-ranked members then me, was understood to not gonna work on that way and left to join CripZ.
    CripZ: I've been with the gang nearly about 8-9 mounths as BlueZ i guess. They was teached me how SAES and rules of it works and after they thought i've understood them well enough, toke me in.. In that just a 3 days period of being gang member; Was got such a unnecessary problem with one of their hQ's even i wasn't understand how that's been bigger that much made him to insult me and people i value them for nothing, i've left with no doubts and turned back into my own way.
    SEAL: After Roy get's the accident, i wanted to help his legacy to gets good goals on the server and grows up, But after spending time with the members on discord, in-game; I didn't made to keep pace with them and their humor, left it too.
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 2 days forum ban for replying someone's ban appeal without being aware of that rule at there.
    Name 3 BR rules:

• It is not allowed to start gang's bank robbery with single member.
    • It is not allowed to marker kill/arrest
    • Also it is not allowed to attemping suicide by jumping out of the SF/LS Banks' roof.

Name 3 GR rules:

• CLO OR DE is not permitted to assist gangrob.
    • Gang's members can't spawn as police team to disadvantage the other party.
    • Granades are not allowed to use them during gangrob.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You can only use the gang's spawn or hospital spawn whenever get dead, Otherwise using properties near to the turf zone wouldn't be allowed.
    • It is not allowed to camp on the unclimbable houses with gta's normal juming physics.
    • It is not allowed to spawn as medic/pizza boy for health assistance of the gang.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is mainly acting and suiting your own charracter's role in-game and to detailing it with ingame commands f.e /me and /do. and realizing all that things as possible as can how it is in real-life.
    What is Deathmatching?: Deatmatching is killing other players for an unacceptable reason.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I can actually be in some kinda rage if i get dmed while im getting fun. So; I'd just try to stay calm and remind him about what is dm stands for, If the things become complicated and altercation i would pass him or report him with the proper evidences.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep on my way.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, i know someone and someone met with them after; @Zombie , @Tyga , @Dexter , @Joge , @Velona , @Chemist , @ILLUSION , @MarOo , @Piercee , @Mr.Taco (Forgot real nickname)
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, My name is Eren and im a regular highschool student irl. Spends his most of a time on computer with the series , movies, English education and things like that when i'm free and plays several games like Mta. I'm playing it more than 1 year and it is one of the game which i barely have fun. I wanted to be with you guys because of i like the people inside and your humor exactly. (Mostly Mr. Bartman)
    This is all the introduction of mein i can make to you. Also, I can answer every single question about me in-game for sure.

• Hello everyone, this is your favourite ILLUSION speaking!

@Legacy , last week we didn't see any activity from you towards our gang. Before this week your style of "hanging" was a little problematic and your behaviour within our base was not really appreciated by most of our members. Therefore your application is;

alt text

If you are still interested in joining AA, you are welcome to apply after a week.

AA HQ

• Deleted

• Results time!

Good afternoon gents! Here's the results for the following applicants;

@RocketLuncher hello there, first of thank you for your interest in applying for us. We would like to let you know unfortunately you don't meet our standards for the moment. We wish you the best in your future endeavors, however, don't let this put you down and stop you from trying again later on if you're still interested in applying for us. Friendly advise, get to know more of our members before applying again.

alt text

@PunchLine hi there, thank you for applying for us. We would like to let you know that as per our gang's mixed feelings in regards of your application, your proposal has been rejected. Please be advised this doesn't mean you can't try again if you show us that you're worth it. Try applying again when you feel free and ready, but keep in mind that making it too soon will have the same results.

alt text

@TrollFace

alt text

AA HQ Team

alt text

• Nickname: Jeaven
    Languages spoken: Turkish, English
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): As not like my first language but I’d say 7/10
    How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing for 8 years
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins best organization on selling guns at San Andreas, as being oldest gang and got many experienced assassins inside, it's so easier to deliver different kinds of weapons to every street. This great local network makes them indispensable gang because of their service and quality.
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I joined a lot of organizations in this 8 years but if I need to say most known ones, I can start with;
    Vendetta : The gang was complicated so much and no respect, I left myself.
    Hell Soliders : I had some problems in the gang, I left myself.
    FBI : I went to FBI for my friends but I see I dont fit with that squad, and I went back to Criminal side.
    Z : I joined the gang first when it was lvl 2/3, I joined back to gang I stayed for a while but I saw that old generation is dead. I left myself twice.
    BB : After leaving Z when it was lvl 2, I joined BB and stayed there for two years. I left myself to join back to Z.
    SWAT ; I was in SWAT for 3 years, I wanted to change my side and try to join dream gang. I left myself.
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got banned at 2013 as I can remember right because of multiaccounting. I've a brother and I was playing with him at notebook, unbanned.
    Name 3 BR rules:
    1- It’s not allowed to jump from bank roof without para.
    2- Healing your teammate as medic or pizza man is not allowed.
    3- Camping at bank door marker is not allowed.
    Name 3 GR rules:

1- You can not rob the safe if you are alone.
    2- Using grenades is not allowed.
    3- Spawn kill is also not allowed.
    Name 3 Turf rules:
    1- Assisting your gang as cop or medic is not allowed, eating food also not allowed.
    2- Camping on unclimbable roofs and so on is not allowed.
    3- Only gang spawn or hospital spawn can be used when the turf war is going on.
    What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting realistic in the game just like you do in real life.
    What is Deathmatching?: DM is hitting or killing someone for no reason.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will be warning him at first, but if he keeps doing that I report him.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will ignore them until they try to chase me.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Velona, Coldplay
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I've been playing for 8 years, I am experienced and loyal player, also I'm 25 years old turkish, I'm working in real life and I like the log in SAES when I get back to home. It is amazing to feel the same interest while doing application for AA now, it's like applying for my first organization.

• Nickname: 9ine6ix
    Languages spoken: Arabic, mamdarim, nazi, espanolito, turkish kebab
    From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 11/10
    How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2003 ok
    In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms assinos are very good gang ok they sell guns to motherfuckers too ok
    Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): fuck I cant remember
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Noneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Name 3 BR rules: lol
    Name 3 GR rules:u mustr be kidding
    Name 3 Turf rules:me
    What is Roleplay?:play a fkn role
    What is Deathmatching?: DM is what I do professionaaally ok
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I DM BACK I NO PUSSY
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I BLAST THE PIGS
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: [AA]Illu sir and [AA]Pazoooooooo and TT jokila TT kim kardashian TT nubaboba
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): fuck the police comign straight from asdht udnerground i young nigga got it nbad coz im bad.l.

• Amazing application, haven't seen one so good in a long time.

Props for the pro Quim Barreiros there.

alt text