Report whdiawnbdwand

• I make this report by Tut recommendation, because as when I report either via forum or in the game, I never take any action because it does not bother me.

whdaywnbdwand was camping with the police suit on a roof where the prison and I saw him and I thought he was waiting to kill the criminals with the Sniper, then I shot him once and then he became administrator and he stopped firing and gave me Jail without saying a word, but let's have, because this type of children have rank in this server ... can someone explain it to me?
    I defend the criminals who come out of prison, I see a policeman running around and what do I do ... ?? I remain quiet, anyway ... I report by TUT, you should give rank to people whose metal is to take care of the server and not destroy it with this type of children

• Hello Hitman,

It is I, whdiawnbdwand! In the flesh.

I thought I would leave a quick response on this thread so at least someone is telling the truth!

I find people follow along better with pictures. Here's one for you.

I was standing on the red, without a gun drawn on a roof I cannot arrest someone from as a class that does NOT have a sniper.

You were standing on the black, saw me, aimed at me. You did not shoot me.

30 Seconds pass, you look at me again, you're now a bored little boy, you now shoot me to kill. I go invincible, fly over.

This is where you say "oops misclick" and I adminjail you. You forgot that bit.

I didn't have a discussion with you, I know how you can be for editing logs 😉 why not just make one up?

I hope you enjoyed your time in adminjail, you will no doubt find yourself there again soon.

Have a great weekend,

whdiawnbdwand The Great.

• I saw that you only spoke to tell lies, I shot you because you were on the red cross and for that reason I thought you were going to kill criminals and that's why I shot you 1 shot, but come on, everything you said is a lie, except The red cross, is the only truth you have put in this post: D

• If you gave away money as much as you incarcerated for no reason then the server would be rich: D and thanks for the child, I would like to be a child again the truth, because at 24 years old I am already old hahaha

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jtoLKymnHM

The criminals are to kill the policemen that appear in the area. They have the same right as arresting with the gun and the truncheon. Incredible the corrupt administrator that exists in the server. They have expelled me for doing my role in the game. this is incredible.

• @Joe You are a great liar, you know everything. We have caught you.

• @roquerafuell said in Report whdiawnbdwand:

The criminals are to kill the policemen that appear in the area. They have the same right as arresting with the gun and the truncheon. Incredible the corrupt administrator that exists in the server. They have expelled me for doing my role in the game. this is incredible.

You cannot kill any police officer you see on sight men

• @Bone I thought you were going to kill me because you were running like a lawyer's rat

• @Joe What I do not understand because you were not as an administrator and so you do not die

• I thought you were going to kill me because you were camped like a lawyer rat.

What I do not understand, because I was not in administrator mode. If you are shot, you do not die.

@Bone I thought you were going to kill me because you were running like a lawyer's rat

uh ?

• I thought you were going to kill me because you were camped like a lawyer rat.

What I do not understand, because I was not in administrator mode. If you are shot, you do not die.

• @Bone I thought you were going to kill me because you were camped like a lawyer rat.

• i honestly don't understand what you are saying mate i was not there when it happen, only pointed out you cannot shoot down any cop you see around

• I saw that there was a policeman flying and the mini radar and I shot him. I thought he was going to kill me.

My serial: 4191C78609497DDC9F1D0570376C7634

• I saw that there was a policeman on the radar and I shot him. I thought he was going to kill me.

• My language is currently Spanish.

• @Bone If I drop a policeman because I think he's going to arrest us or shoot me. Logically Just like the prisoners who leave the prison if they see policemen shoot him dead. In summary, I do not see any sense in having him expel us from the server for that reason. The more I do not like them and their friends co-paired making that negative behavior towards users. I see it a little childish.

• @Joe said in Report whdiawnbdwand:

jo, sin una pistola en el techo, no puedo arrestar a alguien como una clase que NO tiene un francotirador.
    Estabas de pie sobre el negro, me viste, apuntándome. No me disparaste.
    Pasan los 30 segundos, me miras otra vez, ahora eres un niño aburrido, ahora me disparas a matar. Voy invencible, sobrevuelo.
    Aquí es donde dices "Uy, haz un clic incorrecto" y te administro. Te olvidaste de eso.

=========================================================================

If you are an administrator, why do not you put yourself so that when they shoot you they do not hurt you, I do not understand what you do in a complifitive place

If I drop a policeman because I think he's going to arrest us or shoot me. Logically Just like the prisoners who leave the prison if they see policemen shoot him dead.

You don't gun down a cop because you think he'll take you out, let it be near jail or in a random neighbourhood. the cop needs to attempt an arrest or kill (e.g running after you).

Regarding last part, yes if the cop is standing within jail zone you kill him as it's a part of the jailbreak. You don't shoot at cops simply passing by jail or standing far enough away doing nothing suspicious, please refer to the first few lines on F1 Jailbreak rules. the cop standing up there could very well be myself after sorting a report at jail. after all being said it's not very common that i see people knowing the rule and so i usually verbally warn players... but really depends on the punishment record.