For cops that will do useless comments or start a drama and even criminals i won't answer. Please say something useful to prove this idea bad or stop
The name can explain the idea already, i request to add a small system that gives you money when you kill a cop chasing you depending on your stars level.
Example : 1 star == 100-300$.
And because many people will complain i will start with
Negative sides before going to the Positive sides.
- 'This is not realistic, we respect roleplay stuff', i know that but this not based on an rp purpose but a gameplay feature for those who don't care about roleplay, and can be disabled in the role play town is coming to live soon.
- 'This will encourage on dming afk cops and those not chasing', the rules won't disabled although im sure thid will happen, but they wont accept a' adminjail for some dollars in an account that can dissepear in the future.
- 'We don' t need more features to get criminals money with such economy' well nope, criminals have many ways to get money and confirm but im not saying that they will get 40k that cops get on killing criminals in jbs or brs.
- 'I stole my friend cop kill, he raged on me', well i got a suggestion to avoid such things like assist in games like (cs, lol) you get the half of what he gets especially that it will happen in Srs, Brs.
- As a criminal i won't hide anymore or look for bribe while i can fight to get something, and this will make it better for cops as they won't get a free arrest like before.
- People won't spam safe room in brs and will try to get an assist or a kill.
- I wont personally keep doing nothing after i finish 'Srs, Brs or Jbs' and can have fun even when a cop chasing me.
Last thing to say is that some criminals will start provoking cops to chase, /ignore can solve thid and why not a rule to prohibit such stuff