Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club
By Andre, in Groups

• GENERAL INFORMATION
    a.Real Name: Mohamed
    b.Age: 17
    c.Nationality: Tunisian
    d.Languages you can talk: Arabic, English, French
    e.Rate your english skills: 7/10
    f.Tell us about yourself, minimum 50 words: : Hi, my name is Mohamed, I'm 17 years old, I'm a funny, friendly and a good guy, I respect everyone my hobbies are playing video games especially online video games, I'm a big fan of FPS games like Counter-Strike, I also love playing PubG and Fortnite, sometimes I play free fire too, and I love watching anime and hanging out with friends.

IN-GAME INFORMATION
    a.Ingame Name: Andre
    b.How long have you played on MTA and SAES: I started playing MTA in 5 years ago, and in SAES for 3 years
    c.What would you say your skills and strengths are?: I'm good at shooting, driving, and also Roleplaying.
    d.What is your weaknesses ; Playing with lag.
    e.What is your current G/S/C: OverdoseCrime
    f.Are you a part of any group?: The Motor Head - Black Eagle Security - The Forgotten - GEA
    g.Why should we accept you: I'm loyal and a good guy, I'm also active in both, forum and ingame I have a good creativity for RP stories and I'm sure that I will make hell hounds a better group
    h.What can you offer as: I have a really good experience in MC gangs, I was HQ in The Blood Brothers MC and I'm sure that I will help Hell hounds so much.
    j.Add a screenshot with your freeway in a spoiler.

• GENERAL INFORMATION
    a.Real Name: Martin James
    b.Age: 13
    c.Nationality: Pinoy
    d.Languages you can talk: Tagalog/English
    e.Rate your english skills: 8/10
    f.Tell us about yourself, minimum 50 words: hello , I'm Martin from Philippines , since I'm young like 3yo I like to play gtasa and everytime I woke up in from bed I'm turning on the computer to play it , when I grow up like 12 or 11 I found MTASA and I downloaded it because it says "a multiplayer app for gtasa" , my first server played is called DayZ it's been like 5-6months then I'm so bored because everyday I'm playing it , and I look for some RPG games and I found SAESRPG that has too many players in it , I'm so thankful because some players helped me how to gain coins how to read rules and more... And after 5months my laptop got broken because my sister broke it , ive been inactive for some months , and when my laptop repaired I downloaded MTASA and I played saes and I see there is more respectful players not like since.

IN-GAME INFORMATION
    a.Ingame Name: HRMC|Jxmes|M
    b.How long have you played on MTA and SAES: mtasa is like 2 years and SAES 1 and a half years
    c.What would you say your skills and strengths are?: It's quite good enough
    d.What is your weaknesses ; parachuting
    e.What is your current G/S/C: HRMC-N/A-N/A
    f.Are you a part of any group?: No
    g.Why should we accept you: because I'm active and im kind guy
    h.What can you offer as: my kind my respect my loyalty and my good teamworks
    j.Add a screenshot with your freeway in a spoiler. With SR and Criminals 🙂

Hang with [HHMC]RadiO @RadiO

A rest at CDC Base

• GENERAL INFORMATION
    a.Real Name: Mostfa
    b.Age: 16 soon 17
    c.Nationality: Tunisia
    d.Languages you can talk: Arabic / french / english
    e.Rate your english skills: 5.5/10
    f.Tell us about yourself, minimum 50 words: hello,my real name is Mustafa and my favourite is Football and Computer games i from Tunisia and i live in Sousse

IN-GAME INFORMATION
    a.Ingame Name: JaKeL
    b.How long have you played on MTA and SAES: 736 Hours
    c.What would you say your skills and strengths are?:I can drive cars, ride helicopters well, I can use guns properly too.Also I don't like arguing so much,
    d.What is your weaknesses ;cant drive plane but i will train
    e.What is your current G/S/C: now CDC
    and i joining RKMC / BBMC but dead
    f.Are you a part of any group?: No
    g.Why should we accept you: I can appease myself easily in bad situations, I can use guns properly and I'm a friendly person. I think I will have good relationships with Group
    h.What can you offer as: respect.
    j.Add a screenshot with your freeway in a spoiler:

alt text

alt text

• Deleted.

• Good luck guys 👌

• Good Luck

• GENERAL INFORMATION
    a.Real Name: Omar Alaa
    b.Age: 20
    c.Nationality: Egyptian
    d.Languages you can talk: English/Arabic
    e.Rate your english skills: Fluent
    f.Tell us about yourself, minimum 50 words:
    Well I like in Cairo (in Egypt), I'm a short movie director, script writer and editor too. Also i'm still in college (this is my last year), I love my work tho that's why i spend so much time working. I love watching movies, series, football, well actually i watch everything that moves on TV 😆
    I like to be so accurate doing anything even in playing games I don't like missing around when it's work time but otherwise i'm a fun guy when there's nothing to do or in hanging out.

IN-GAME INFORMATION
    a.Ingame Name: Carl (RP name: JawBreaker)
    b.How long have you played on MTA and SAES: I'm on SAES since 2011
    c.What would you say your skills and strengths are?: I'm a teamplayer, Great Bike rider and i can be creative in RP's, also i like teamplaying so i can make everybody online in the group make an activity either roll around SA or do RP's or whatever.
    d.What is your weaknesses: In-game weaknesses not that good at close shooting, n sometimes my ping goes crazy but real life problem that i have to be honest about is I don't have that much time to be active 24/7 (just came back from months of inactivity), but also when i'm online i can guarantee doing a good job.
    e.What is your current G/S/C: SAFP
    f.Are you a part of any group?: N/A
    g.Why should we accept you: Well i'm loyal and a teamplayer, I'm creative at my RP's and also i had MC experience with SoA also that's what made me in love with MC's
    h.What can you offer us: I may be able to bring some new rules and help with organizing and also Teamwork, RP's, Loyalty and spreading our motto all over SA.
    j.Add a screenshot with your freeway in a spoiler.

• alt text

alt text

@Andre You have participated in daily hhmc activities, In this case our secretary said we're gonna do good things with you so we want to achieve good success with you, welcome to Hell Hounds Mc ACCEPTED

@MartinJames @JaKeL @Carl-JR For now we want you to introduce yourself a bit and show how you are a experienced biker by joining daily HHMC activities, hang out with us PENDING and join our discord please https://discord.gg/kQYu95

News : Our Topic and application format has been updated

Application format

Yours sincerely
    Hell Hounds MC Vice President.

• Goodluck!

• alt text

**Roster updated
    *Properties updated
    *Rank structure under construction
    *Discord adress changed (You can click to image in order to join new discord)
    *Application process will be improved
    *Set up a rank for daily roadtrips
    Club house changed
    Serious contracts made with Other MC gangs around SAES.

Note : From now weekly informations will be given trough our '' discord '' server to the community of the SAES Players. IF you are interested with the news of the Hell Hound MC Feel free to join us and support us ! Also Our events will be announced on discord server.

https://discord.gg/VYqSawb

• Additional Information

What is your Real Name: My name is Kaan

Country of residence: Turkey

What other languages ​​do you know?: English,Turkish

Rate your english skills: 6/10

Please tell us a little bit about yourself (Write minimum 50 Words): Hello i am Kaan i am 16 years old i am going highschool at Istanbul i like to go outside with my friends and doing some sport activities also i play video games at my free time

In-Game Information and Motivation Part

What is your Ingame NickName: Mixpeko,Mixkeko

Account name (?): mix1458

Do you have discord ?: Yes i have

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day: 6 Hours

How long have you played on MTA and SAES: i am playing since 2013

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason): No

Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked):
    MI6: Dead
    TST: Kicked for spawning tactical unit and insulting

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are?: My strengths are shooting driving| My weaknesses are planes,sea vehicles

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ?: well i wanna support HHMC right now also i have some friends at HHMC

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more
    information here because this part is important):
    i can offer my activity and my friendship also I love to do rp so I support you by doing too much rp and I think I will be really helpful to HHMC

• This has been a group before, right? Glad to see ya'll back, good luck men!

• GL

• Good Luck

• alt text

alt text

@MartinJames Your effort was fine, however you could not participate in any hhmc acitvites, feel free to re-apply in 1 weeks if you want to prove us wrong DENIED
    @Mixpeko You have to improve yourself a bit and you have to show us how you are loyal and good player feel free to re-apply in 1 weeks DENIED
    @Morpheus I was expecting good things from you, but I was about to test you, and you objected it, Fell free to re-apply in 2 weeks DENIED

@JaKeL @Carl-JR Guys I hope we will good things with you, welcome to Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club ACCEPTED

Yours sincerely
    Hell Hounds MC Vice President.

• GENERAL INFORMATION
    a.Real Name:Mohamed Mostafa
    b.Age:13 very soon
    c.Nationality:Egyptian
    d.Languages you can talk:English,Arabic and i know some words in turkish
    e.Rate your english skills:medium and understandable
    f.Tell us about yourself, minimum 50 words:My name is Mohamed Mostafa i will have 13 years at 2019/9/1 i live in Egypt in a big city called Alexandria im alone in this bad and sad life i dont have money and i have personal reasons... i was going to maybe love a girl but... i'm not doing anything else expect just playing on my pc SAES only

IN-GAME INFORMATION
    a.Ingame Name:Sadio
    b.How long have you played on MTA and SAES:MTA maybe 2 or 3 years and SAES maybe 2 years
    c.What would you say your skills and strengths are?:The teamwork,the power and the money
    d.What is your weaknesses ;to lose and to be nervous or tilted
    e.What is your current G/S/C:nothing
    f.Are you a part of any group?:no
    g.Why should we accept you:I'm good in the MotorCycle Club style i'm loyal and active all days and im experienced in the free ways
    h.What can you offer as:the loyalty the activity the good reputation and the freeway experience
    j.Add a screenshot with your freeway in a spoiler.:

• Additional Information
    What is your Real Name: Amine

Country of residence : germany

What other languages ​​do you know? : english spain arabic french german

Rate your english skills : 7

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) : Hello , my name is Amine , I'm 15 years old , I'm living in Germany precisely in Berlin one of the best coastal cities , In leisure time ,I practice sport ,I often go to the beach with my friends to spend enjoyable time ,sometimes we go to the cafe , as well I enjoy playing football ,I'm a Juventes fan such I can not miss any game , i watched all the team matches , my favourite player is cristiano ronaldo , I have a little brother named Illias , Currently I like playing Fortnite and MTA , probably you can find me at SAES:RPG server , i'm so active at forums .
    What is your Ingame NickName: Radrick or Radix

Account name (?) : radrick

Do you have discord ? : yes

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day : 7-9

How long have you played on MTA and SAES : saes 2013 mta, 2012

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) : yes for ban evade i'll explain to hq's
    Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) : CripZ/HS/TA/HS/OUTFIT/CDC/FBI/BLOODZ/ , Bloodz i'll explain to hq's ingame , HS Dead , TA dead , hs dead, outfit i got kicked rulebreaking rules , CripZ i got kicked because being dick

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? : Strenghts cracking shooting arresting flying driving, weaknkess sometimes lag

• alt metni

@ζ-Sadio Hello there, Thanks for interested in joining our Group, Your applications are really poor so you can't move forward to the next step, Guys... You are DENIED, Feel free to re-apply after 1 week if you still interested and good luck in the future.
    @Radrick Hello there, Thanks for interested in joining our Group, Well, You still PENDING, Try as much as you can to prove more that you deserve Hell Hounds and don't forget to stay calm, Your attitudes are actually bad towards us, We are giving your last chance, read carefully what I said and good luck for the next step.

alt metni

• What is your Real Name:Omar

Country of residence :Tunisia&Sousse

What other languages ​​do you know?: Arabic/Frensh

Rate your english skills :[7.5/10]

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) :My name is Reus . my real name is:omar .i life in tunisia[sousse].i'm 16 years old. i like video games [Gta-sa].

What is your Ingame NickName

Account name (?) :Karamani

Do you have discord ? :Yes

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day :5

How long have you played on MTA and SAES :1years

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) :NO
    Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) :MI-6-ICE-UE-BBMC
    MI-6 Well i joined because i thought it would be awesome if i hangout with some active friends but after a while they all went inactive and i was playing alone so i left it then i joined -ICE i decided to left cop side forever and join criminal life for some activity. In UE I have kicked because I do avoird arrest and I joined bbmc When I became Level 2, no one respected me.

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? :I'm good at driving cars and pilots and shooting.My bad .just i have lag sometime

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? :i go in Rc. And i like play with freeway

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) :because i'm Active and i like this group.

• Additional Information

What is your Real Name: Mohamed Amine Sfaxi

Country of residence : Tunisia

What other languages ​​do you know? :im good in arabic, frensch, englisch, deutsch

Rate your english skills :8/10

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) : my name is mohamed amine sfaxi. I am 17 years old, a student in secondary school (last class). I love playing video games in my free time, thats why i pass roughly 70 hour per week playing mta

What is your Ingame NickName : Laminee

Account name (?) : amine sfaxi

Do you have discord ? : yes

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day :roughly 7 hour

How long have you played on MTA and SAES :since 2012

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) :no

Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) :i am already in SAFP. And i left NNB cause no fair between the membres

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? : i think no weaknesses(nothing impossible) and i am good in role play. Also i am very active in-game and frum too

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? : i joined some activities with the HHMC membres and i like it. Also, i have many friends there with nice HQ team

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) :i am very loyal and active. also i can make many activities if i am allowed to do it, i am a cop in SAFP so i can protect the HHMC membres and secure them