Deleted.

• Deleted.

• And I would also ask you guys not to spam the topic with all those GL and such. Thanks in advance

• First

• As long as at least one of us exists, we are known as priests ❤

• Personal information

Ingame name: Batya

Account name: batya8890

County of residence: Russia

Primary language: Russian

Other languages that you can speak: English

Ingame information

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: since 2016 I play here

Have you ever been banned? If yes, then why?: Yes,a mistake done by administrator ( https://saesrpg.uk/topic/5123/negligence-of-the-administrator )

How much time you play per week?: 30-40 hours

Your English skills ?/10: 4/10

Your RP skills ?/10: 4/10

Are you part of any group? If yes, list those: N/A

G/S/C you are currently in: I am a member of [WA-H]

Why do you want to join PoS? (Give us few sentences please): I want to join your group because you have a very interesting role to play.There are many interesting people in your group who speak my native language.I will be very pleased to play with such people

What is our role (in your own words): PoS are Satanists who perform their rites at night.In the daytime they pretend to be ordinary priests

Have you had any experience of roleplay with us before?: yeah

Tell us about yourself please (min 150 words): I am from Russia.My name is Dima.I love playing SAES: RPG, I'm 17 years old,I was born 16/06/2001.I really liked your group's RP and I would like to join you.Playing on the server for a long time (1000+ hours).I know the players from this group,we played together for a long time.In real life, I am fond of games and robotics.My career on SAES: RPG is a criminal role.I play for Arms dealer and Drug dealer.Robbing banks and shops.I am engaged in gangster activity secretly from police.I respect all people regardless of their race or level.I'm calm, but I use profanity in my speech.I can't add anything more about myself. That's all I wanted to tell you.I really want to be in your group. I want to play with you since you are my friends on saes:rpg.It will be very interesting and exciting for me.I hope to hear from you.Yours Batya

• Personal information

Ingame name: Orten

Account name: bouhsina

County of residence:Tunisia

Primary language: Arabic

Other languages that you can speak: English And Fresnh

Ingame information

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: since 2013

Have you ever been banned? If yes, then why?: Yes,Multi account

How much time you play per week?: 10-20 hours

Your English skills ?/10: 7/10

Your RP skills ?/10: 8/10

Are you part of any group? If yes, list those: N/A

G/S/C you are currently in: N/A But hanging with CripZ

Why do you want to join PoS? (Give us few sentences please): I want to join PoS Because i like this group and Role.
    What is our role (in your own words): PoS are practice our faith and act like those ordinary clerics.
    o be ordinary priests.
    Have you had any experience of roleplay with us before?: Yup.

Tell us about yourself please (min 150 words): Well,my real name is Moemen I'm born and raised in Tunisia . I'm a really mature person, who shows both respect and honor in my work. I respect every person who have a higher rank than me ingame, and I'd do anything to serve them. I'm a well-skilled roleplayer, and at the same time a really loved person on the sever. I've got alot of compliments for my good roleplaying abilities, and at the same time for my clean and understandable langauge. I'm a person who writes alot, and I also like to. Also besides that, I'm a fast keyboard typer, which is good. I do not suffer from any mental diseases, which makes me unstable. I don't get easily mad, I have a long fuse, which is good in situations where you have to talk alot, and perhaps explain something complicated to a person with a low knownledge in English. I'm a male and I'm 14 years old. I'm a really mature person compared to my age. As said. Age doesn't define majority. It's all about the environment you grow up in, and the surrounding people you're being with. I'm a good social person, and I love to meet new people and make new friends.

• alt text

Dear @UNDER , first I would to say thanks for applying. I am glad to say that you passed the application stage. Keep hanging with us and prepare for your test and your final answer.

alt text

• Good luck

• Good luck , guys

• Good luck boyz

• GL and such dude!

• Good luck

• @Skerdi
    @Judyes
    @RadiO
    @Kawaii
    @Matias

Thanks

• Personal information

Ingame name:Balla$

Account name:Warrior213

County of residence:Russia

Primary language:Russian

Other languages that you can speak:Russian

Ingame information

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG:2 months

Have you ever been banned? If yes, then why?:Nope

How much time you play per week?:48 hours per week

Your English skills ?/10:7/10

Your RP skills ?/10:6/10

Are you part of any group? If yes, list those:Nope

G/S/C you are currently in:The Outfit

Why do you want to join PoS? (Give us few sentences please):Cause i have a lot of friends here, and this group looks very interest for me.

What is our role (in your own words):Servants of devil

Have you had any experience of roleplay with us before?:Yes

Tell us about yourself please (min 150 words):My name is Vasily, i am guy from the small russian town, sportsman, and just a good guy.My age is 18 y.o i love wasting my time in mta, with my friends, i am not an old player here, i started playing on saes only 2months ago, but I already know the main things about this server and its players.I was joined outfit 1 month ago and i find a lot of friends here.My favourite class in SAES is turfwars, and well made RPs, i love well made RPs because its interesting to watch how this story goes on.In real life I have a lot of hobbies, i love automobiles, guns, music and sport.I am studying in college and i wannabe an automechanic in future, cause as i said i love cars, and i think the best job it is job you love. I wanna work not for money, but for pleasure.

• @Warrior213 alt text

Dear Applicant,

Your application is now under reviewing, keep your in game activity to get the final answer.

• @OrRteN
    alt text

First of all we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining PoS, we appreciate that and wish you good luck in your future saes career. But, as we saw you got many punisments in game lately, that presents you as a rulebreaker and of course we cant take a risk like that. Read all the F1 rules and try to follow them. For now your application is denied. Feel free to re apply in a week if still interested.

Regards,
    PoS HQ Team.

• @Alex u forget to add me on the roster 😢

• Good luck 👍

• Bad groupe