NSWC - Naval Special Warfare Command

• @Beasty
    Passed- Nice you passed the tests, good job. Welcome to Naval Special Warfare Command.

• @Winston-FXR said in NSWC - Naval Special Warfare Command:

I know verry well you have despite on me and wrote some lies in the ICE logs ( I leaved ICE i not was kicked LIER , and don't say lie at all players )

You told me that i'm a liar so here i found this only for you! I hate if someone call me a Liar!!

alt text

• @Sam
    Dude ,you are a Liar more guys know who are you , for first when i member leave the squad , The name does not delete (or login ), he stay here max 24 hours or if you recoonect the name is not writed .Nice, you showed that you are a bigger liar, and a man who does not respect and do not understand what i say ,, I do not see people like you never .And please do not write in this topic, just make a bad reputation, go away." You not understand this i see , Good day dude and if you want to talk with me go in PM in this Topic you make a bad Reputation. PLEASE GO AWAY.

• Shame on you to talk like that! You should go and learn some english before leading a (squad)! Don't tell me i'm a liar you can look what the SS says! Anyhow Good Luck with your new Squad!
    PS: Your Topic is mostly copied from wikipedia or from other squads.

• @Sam
    Good evny ,You are so dumb .For starters I would look at myself and after at your self , Because I do not come to you in the topic and I write to you that you are a liar or dumb , i have some repect You know what is Respect ? Respect is what you do not have for members like me , maked for your squads good works and help to go UP with level 3 and he has given time for a team that does not deserve level 2. Ok dude, you can write what you want in this topic ,I will not attract attention because it is useless to argue with a child.Good day dude.You simple make for you a bad reputation.

• special information:

User name:Linux11
    Account Name:Kiler13
    Nationality:Republic of Moldova
    languages:english in romanian
    Do you have discord?:yes

Tell them about you:

Experience in the game

How long you play SAES / RPG:one month
    How long do you play MTA:one month
    How long do you play every day :four clocks

Competencies in English (1-10):5
    RP Skills:(1-10):4

You have the Diploma Procop:no

Anterioana Gasca / Team / Company:no
    Why did you go:-
    You've ever been banned:no
    The reason for the bani:-

informi:

Your strengths :arrest in drive
    Weak points :shot

Explain why you should accept :you like to play MTA
    Who recommended you to apply to NSWC:Winston

rules:

You read the F1 rules:yes
    You are allowed to arrest / murder in the Hospital:no
    You are allowed to stay in jail ;yes

Explain what is deathmatch:when you arrest without moribos or kill

Explain what is arrested in the parking lot:when you drive by car and then you arrest him

Explain NSWC.rule8:you are not allowed to arrest SWAT.FBI,ICE,FOX Becauze it is not good

Explain NSWC Regimes 13 :a policeman gives him a bribe to a criminal under 10 stars bestr

• Personal Info
    Username:Linux11
    Account name:Kiler13
    Nationality:republic of moldova
    Languages:english or romainian
    You have discord ? :yes

Tell us about yourself:

In-Game Experience

How long you play SAES/RPG:one month
    How long you play MTA:one mnth
    How long you play every day:four oclocks

English skills (1-10):3
    RP skills (1-10) :2

Do you have Procop Diploma:no
    Previous Gang/Squad/Company:no
    Why did you leave:-
    Have ever been banned before:no
    Reason for ban:-

Information :

Your strengths:arrest or drive
    Your Weaknesses:shoot

Explain why we should accept you:you like to play MTA
    Who Recommended you to apply in NSWC:Winston

Rules:

Did you read the F1 rules :yes

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in Hospital:no

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? :no

Are you allowed to camp in jail ? :yes

Explain what is marker arrest:when you arrest a killer who is at a floppy disk or hes really crazy

Explain what is deathmatch :when you arrest withount moribos or kill

Explain what is parking arrest:when you drive by car and then you arrest him

Explain N.S.W.C .rules 8:you are not allowed to arrest SWAT,FBI,ICE,FOX because it is not good

Explain N.S.W.C. rules 13:a oliceman gives him a bribe to a criminal under 10 stars best

• @victor-Nagit
    Denied - Your applications is bad and your english is poor and you need to read server rules in F1 , and you need some skills.

• Good luck my group (♥´∀`)/

• Good Luck!

• Teach your members the rules or the next time I'll report them. Camping & Shooting in hospital and later arrest me. (in 2 times).

• Personal Info
    Username:Max
    Account name:rana
    Nationality:Egyption
    Languages:english and arabic
    You have discord ? :no

Tell us about yourself:Iam agood arrester i have arrest 3000 criminals and i can drive.iam agood criminal and i rescpect the rules.Im from Egypt

In-Game Experience:Ican drive and iam a good arrester and iam agood crim

How long you play SAES/RPG:since 2013
    How long you play MTA:2012
    How long you play every day:5hours or 6 hours

English skills (1-10):60 %100
    RP skills (1-10) :40%100

Do you have Procop Diploma:RAF
    Previous Gang/Squad/Company:I was in Ice squad
    Why did you leave:I have been kicked because I tell james all ice is rised up level except me i tell him then he kicked me :{
    Have ever been banned before:NO
    Reason for ban:no because i didnt have ban

Information :

Your strengths:100%100
    Your Weaknesses:50%

Explain why we should accept you:because im a good arrester and i can play well
    Who Recommended you to apply in NSWC:Raf

Rules:

Did you read the F1 rules :Yes

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in Hospital:No

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? :No

Are you allowed to camp in jail ? :No

Explain what is marker arrest:when i arrest someone who is stuck in the wall

Explain what is deathmatch :DM is means to acting or killing someone in game with out reason

Explain what is parking arrest:is arrest or killing with car

Explain N.S.W.C .rules 8:is do not arrest a members in squad or any team FBI ICE ... for this you can get punished

Explain N.S.W.C. rules 13:not arrest a player have less than 10 starts and do bribe for him

• Tell us about yourself:Iam agood arrester i have arrest 3000 criminals and i can drive.iam agood criminal and i rescpect the rules.Im from Egypt
    Do you have Procop Diploma:RAF

@Max-you12
    Pending–We are not sure about your applicantion and skills in game, pls correct your apply you have only 24hours for correct if you don't correct only in this time i will get to you Denied

• Personal Info

Tell us about yourself:Iam agood arrester i have arrest 3000 criminals and i can drive.iam agood criminal and i rescpect the rules.Im from Egypt

Do you have Procop Diploma:Luffy
    Why did you leave:I have been kicked because I tell james all ice is rised up level except me i tell him then he kicked me :{

Information :

Who Recommended you to apply in NSWC:Luffy

Rules:

Explain what is deathmatch :DM is means to acting or killing someone in game with out reason

Explain N.S.W.C .rules 8:is do not arrest a members in squad or any team FBI ICE ... for this you can get punished

Explain N.S.W.C. rules 13:not arrest a player have less than 10 starts and do bribe for him

• Personal Info

Tell us about yourself:Iam from Egypt.Ilike playing Mta.I like arresting crims.Ilike driving cars.I respect for admins

English skills (1-10):8
    RP skills (1-10) :4
    Do you have Procop Diploma:No

Information :

Your strengths:arrest or drive
    Your Weaknesses:to be arrested from cops

Who Recommended you to apply in NSWC:Luffy

Rules:

• @Max-you12
    ACEPPTED- You have been accepted by the squad. Look the roster to find one HQ to test you.
    Good luck!

• @Max-you12
    Passed- Nice you passed the tests, good job. Welcome to Naval Special Warfare Command.

• GOODLUCK

• Personal Info
    Username: Satanaels
    Account name: Satanaels
    Nationality: Tunisian.
    Languages: English, French, German and Arabic.
    You have discord ? : Yes.

Tell us about yourself: I'm Adam and it's a pleasure to get to know everyone here. I study computer science and business, and a hobby of mine ever since my childhood would be swimming. I enjoy the sea and anything aquatic overall.

In-Game Experience

How long you play SAES/RPG: I used to play in this server back in 2012 for almost a year, I was a member for a squad called M.I.6. I decided to join the game once again yesterday and I would like to fight crime with teammates.
    How long you play MTA: Over one year.
    How long you play every day: 3-4 hours. More in the weekend.

English skills (1-10): 9, or perhaps even 10.
    RP skills (1-10) : I would say 9.

Do you have Procop Diploma: No.
    Previous Gang/Squad/Company: M.I.6
    Why did you leave: The Squad was disbanded I believe.
    Have ever been banned before: No.
    Reason for ban: .

Information :

Your strengths: Good driver, aircraft included. Arresting wanted people and very patient while doing it as I wait for a perfect chance. Over 50 arrests in 8 or less hours. Favorite weapon of choice is M4.
    Your Weaknesses: I was never that good of a Taser shooter, yet other weapons are fine. Sudden crashing in game around once a day or so is possible.

Explain why we should accept you: I see myself qualified to join, skill- and discipline-wise. I despise crime and would only like to enforce law and order.
    Who Recommended you to apply in NSWC : None. Yet I saw the notice of Sub-Leader Luffy in the chat.

Rules:

Did you read the F1 rules : Yes indeed.

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in Hospital? : No.

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? : No.

Are you allowed to camp in jail? : Yes.

Explain what is marker arrest : Arresting a person stuck in a wall, tree, etc...

Explain what is deathmatch : That would be killing and harming other players without any reason.

Explain what is parking arrest : Driving over someone and arresting them while they would be under the car. In a sense, it ruins the pleasure and victory of arresting.

Explain N.S.W.C .rules 8: Arresting fellow members or those of any other official squad is in no way permitted.

Explain N.S.W.C. rules 13: We are prohibited to arrest anyone who has less than 10 Stars, however, we have to the possibility of bribing them.

• @Satanaels
    ACEPPTED- You have been accepted by the squad. Look the roster to find one HQ to test you.
    Good luck!