Reporting For Money And House

• Hello Sir,CripZ*>Radrick Told Selling House In LS Groove Street For 8m And i told to him Want 6m ? He Told ok and Send When i send he sell to me Another House in BC and he told this Place Of B~B and u can sell it to member B~B For 10m and i told no. And now he left Game and he using Hack Money. @Radrick
    ss
    https://imgur.com/a/So1HCXc

• Well that's not proof cuz i said BC House not gsf house and u pmed me ur banned and kicked from cripz stop blackmailing me kid.. plus I left game cuz i have to go .. And u asked bc house and ill give u ur shit I already gave u 500k and told u for 5.5 and if u don't want it ill give ur 5.5m but again u asked for bc house.. @OrRteN ... And if iam using hack money I wouldn't then scam you u can't even lie lol and that's not even scam but u call it as a scam so idc ill give ur shit

@Tut-Greco

• No u lier when Jonas warp u left

• u hae 12hours to give me money @Radrick

• We do not deal with scam reports, from now on please have a trusted member of the community act as middleman when sorting tournaments or property transfers (e.g SAHA, LWS, G6).

Case closed. 🔒

• i want my money back @Tut-Greco @jonas13362 @master @Kain

• @Tut-Greco said in Reporting For Money And House:

We do not deal with scam reports, from now on please have a trusted member of the community act as middleman when sorting tournaments or property transfers (e.g SAHA, LWS, G6).

Case closed. 🔒

What he said ^

The secondary role of SAHA is to act as a middle man for housing transactions. This has been like this for years and it's your own mistake for not following it.

As tut says, case closed.