Hierarchy Coalition of San Andreas - HCoSA

• discord

Changing the world for betterment of society.

discord

Hierarchy Coalition of San Andreas, a political party arisen from the same old thought of "changing the world for betterment of society". This one actually meant that unlike it's far cousins. HCSA has been founded with the sight to fix the SA for ever. This thought arose in minds of the initiators upon the times when San Andreas was going through it's roughest time phase. The times weren't far away from now yet the wise citizens might love to forget those times. No control in anybody's hands, criminals were free to do what they want, the police lacked powers and every development done in the past was just going in vain. This happened after a corrupt leadership powered by the fellow parties of these times were thrown away by the public and nobody was up to take care of the economy ever since. Hierarchy Coalition of San Andreas supports the idea of Youth Empowerment and hence has young leaders with ideas and spirits never experienced by the citizens ever before. HCSA promises to change everything for good and therefore, the little yet authentic experience of leadership it's class has is good enough to bring back what this cruel world around us was lacking, law and order as well as an understanding and friendly leadership.

discord

Hierarchy Coalition of San Andreas aims at development in the areas those are essential to the society. Unlike what have been seen by the wise public of San Andreas in the past, HCoSA tends to dream of a government where the public and the government are actually friends. Our main point of aim would be as follows:

• Proper development of the society without sacrificing upon social objectives.

• Maintaining a sense of proper law and order around San Andreas, something that has been missing in the past.

• Proper establishment and care of public departments.

• Establishing a friendly relationship with the government and the public as listed above, meaning hereby the introduction of public help centres and much more.

• Staying open to the public's suggestions and actually taking care of them, because they are the people we shall be in power due to. Always.

• Quality governance promised.

discord

This is the official roster of Hierarchy Coalition of San Andreas.

Note: This roster is not completely ready so further changes are expected.

Higher Brass Ranks:-

- President of the Party

• Rocker

- Vice President of the Party

• TaJ

- Chief of Staff

• Revonex

- Spokesman of the Party

• Riley

Lower Brass Ranks:-

- Core Member of Party

• Chemist

• Reggi

- Senior Member of the Party

• Blue

- Member of the Party

• Adriano

• Bidrift

• NRG

• Harb

- Lawyer of the Party

• Villain

• Zei

discord

Hierarchy Coalition of San Andreas is still looking forward to recruit members to help in developing and growing the party. So a citizen can be part of the party just by using the detailed format below and applying for the party.

Note that the more neat and detailed application would have more chances of joining.

**Name:**
    **Account name:**
    **G/S/C membership:**
    **Your current groups:**
    **Why would you like to join our party:**
    **Tell something you understood by the party:**

Last but not least!

Don't forget to join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/AgbVCt

• Name: Ken "NRG" Strongarm
    Account name: eagle767
    G/S/C membership: The Strike Team
    Your current groups:

• San Andreas Medics
    • Lounge.Inc
    • Black Eagle Security
    • Cunning Stunts
    • EDM Zone (Radio Group)
      Why would you like to join our party: I think the most helpful and entepreneur party is HCoSA.
      Tell something you understood by the party: I understood that this party is working at development in the areas those are essential to the society and establishing friendly relationship.
  • @NRG said in Hierarchy Coalition of San Andreas - HCoSA:

Name: Ken "NRG" Strongarm
    Account name: eagle767

We're glad to tell that you've been accepted by the council, welcome to the party.

Remember to join our discord for further ado; https://discord.gg/eFcNSC

• Name: Nilson Verd
    Account name: chinwibenlaid
    G/S/C membership: Wild Angels.
    Your current groups:

• TMH

• SAP
      Why would you like to join our party: I think it is the right party, I will work hard to develop the party.
      Tell something you understood by the party: It aims to develop all the necessary areas for community members also to make government and public friends, and have several goals working on them.

• @KARIM said in Hierarchy Coalition of San Andreas - HCoSA:

Name: Nilson Verd
    Account name: chinwibenlaid

Accepted, welcome to the party.

Join our discord for further instructions.

• Topic banners are updated. Kudos to @Reacher!

• Hey!

Elections will be coming up soon, if your party intends to run please register at the below topic;

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/7330/register-your-political-party

Your manifesto may be closed due to party inactivity if you are not registered.

Cheers!

• Name: My name is reket.
    Account name: My account name is mikupro.
    G/S/C membership: I am apart of a gang called The Company.
    Your current groups: The only group I am apart of, would be The Motor Heads.
    Why would you like to join our party: That is because it's the right party for me and I would like to help in developing it.
    Tell something you understood by the party: HCoSA's main purpose is to make proper development of the society without sacrificing upon social objectives, maintaining a proper law and order, properly establishing and caring of the public departments, establishing a friendly relationship with the government and the public and of course, listening to the public's suggestions and taking care of them.