"Violation of an essential right"

• A few days ago I and the entire BBMC gang have experienced a serious scam. It all started with my lack of caution and naive attitude but that can not be the excuse for keeping the temporary leadership of "our" gang which was established and leveled up by our very work and patience. Furthermore the guy (Zekeriya from ThC) who I trusted with leadership, is now ignoring all calls of us for him to give it back. It is clear to see that there was an agreement of both sides on the attached chat in the way stated above (Some of the chat is in Turkish and it can be translated easily.) Yes, I shouldn't trust someone who isn't even a member of the gang that fast but I couldn't find a better option in that time. With having a big amount of SAES admins who are aware of basic human rights, I hope justice will prevail in a short while. Thank you for your attention.

A few screenshots: https://mega.nz/#F!PCR1jA5B!zBTJPmMizPHJGVGhG6yqEw

Some discord conversations and ignoring screenshots: https://mega.nz/#F!jHJy3IbB!QUUbaVtgquwWeJZyBhaesw

Regards,
    Soulfly (the original leader and owner of BBMC)

• And you're the same leader who kicked out all the members who were apart of BBMC?

• Thc members incoming.

• Im not a saes/cs or whatever member but i wanna state a point here to make sure for everyone ecen if this will be deleted after
    I. Was part of this negociation which i left at a further point when it started to get wrong the thing was Thc zekeriya as stated up had the idea to help BBMC after the problems they had with rulebreakers and entire stuff i was contacted with him at some point and he stated the leadership thing do he can have a full management indeed do the work well i couldnt get ig but i stayed tuned from my discord miserable spot until the hqs of the gang came with a desicion to close it up which wasnt approved by soulfly just an act of pressure by his friends stated (leonidas, fastyounq) indeed the resistant was to stoo them from that and thats how the panel was kept as a base so they dont delete it, but leonidas who had a level 4 powers still on panel raged and showed an iresponsible act by kicking all members which. Made zek keep the panel until now that was just to clear the situation that there is no. Such scam or something as i witnessed and not sure but he was offered an hq spot already to keep his right as founder and real owner as he says thats all i have8

and to add here this is not reportable as he acted to give the panel if im not wrong although soulfly my friend but truth sshould last

• @Filex SAES officials know what's what, this is just the trick you have to confiscate something ready.
    SAES officials will see justice.

• @SoulFly said in "Violation of an essential right":

@Filex SAES officials know what's what, this is just the trick you have to confiscate something ready.
    SAES officials will see justice.

Well as i said i have no right to complain here just stating a point to clear the situation from both sides
    Thats i have for now and will stop replying

• BBMC topic ~ media archive ~ private forum, their manager is my. Zekeriya seems to be the only leader in the game but it is obvious that I am the real founder, just be honest and tell the truth.

• This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • This post is deleted!
  • I don't know if Ace and Zekeriya is same person but conversation with Ace already shows gang stolen by tricks. Since Soulfly founded this gang he must be able to get it back anyway.

• rip bbmc... wb rdmc please no usage of sgt this time!

edit: jokes aside @SoulFly i think it's your own fault, your own responsibility and it was your own decision to trust a cunt with 2 faces that isn't even part of your gang and he's outside of it lol this is what happens when you do that: you get scammed and fucked... and you didn't even trust first of all 1 of your bbmc members that in theory you should trust them more than someone who's not part of your gang/family... are you sure you couldn't find any better option that than? i think there's always a better option than that, you just didn't search it good enough... we can't do anything here and we mustn't help you as i don't see any "violation of an essential right" (imo), what "essential right"?

• @ODAKAB said in "Violation of an essential right":

I don't know if Ace and Zekeriya is same person but conversation with Ace already shows gang stolen by tricks. Since Soulfly founded this gang he must be able to get it back anyway.

To say something rules are not made for humanitarian reasons rules are made to keep things going straight
    And here soulfly gave the panel whatever was the reason its not the problem here he gave it, judgement is not based on trust or something he gave the panrl he takes the responsability
    Its like giving your brother a piece of cake then crying because he ate it

• Saw @markus_ amazing response? Don't be like markus, it's not blackhole for you.

• @RAMPAGE if you have some conscience, you already realize I'm being tricked.

• @Filex said in "Violation of an essential right":

To say something rules are not made for humanitarian reasons rules are made to keep things going straight
    And here soulfly gave the panel whatever was the reason its not the problem here he gave it, judgement is not based on trust or something he gave the panrl he takes the responsability

Also:
    It's like avoiding arrest but by pulling out your internet cable.
    It's like escaping jail by jumping in front of other criminals to get "accidentally" killed.

Also IRL:
    Banks are right if they hid very little entries on a contract and fooled you.

So on...

You basically say "You can do anything dishonest if it's not against rules." right?

• @ODAKAB said in "Violation of an essential right":

@Filex said in "Violation of an essential right":

Also:
    It's like avoiding arrest but by pulling out your internet cable.
    It's like escaping jail by jumping in front of other criminals to get "accidentally" killed.

Also IRL:
    Banks are right if they hid very little entries on a contract and fooled you.

So on...

You basically say "You can do anything dishonest if it's not against rules." right?

Any dishonesty is being prohibited but if you get more into what i meant its not me or you who decides what is dishonest or honest the rules does and the positive point in rules is nutrality which make it not humanitarian at some points

To add to this being killed by criminals in jails or avoiding arrest by losing connexion can have two faces it can be honest or dishonest but making 1 judgement for both because proves are pretty simillar will make us lose this nutrality indeed we get the rules useles

His act giving the panel can make us
    predict many things "he wanted to retire?" "He wanted to give it away" or "he got scammed" but aslong as he wasnt threatened or blackmailed to do that the rules cant act because the situation is still nutral

• Just stating my point here away from anything else:
    Yes soulfly is the gang founder & leader. But you guys don't see the fact that soulfly was/still going to delete the gang, instead of deleting it they offered help to keep the gang active with a promise to give him back the leadership at level 5 and soulfly agreed on that himself. Yet, the club is doing good and the media archive says itself. Now I don't see why you consider this stealing because I personally see that at least there is more roleplay opportunities with a different kind since there is no other official MC at the moment except rebels & bbmc, as well as there are some people here that loves the MC roleplay & club and would like to join a MC than another gang. Thanks for your good intentions @Zekeriya @Thing @Ace @Reggi but people here are toxic & negative af.

• @ODAKAB as you see upper thid respone what scooty sees ? He sees it as an honest act the complete antonyme of what you see
    Indeed making the rules act based on 1 thing/side you think its worthy or useful
    Im just talking to you out of game something you should understand even out irl as i was raised on some bases like that because of my father work

• UHAHUAHUAH THIS THE COMPANY ALL OF THEM ARE SCAMMERS IM YELLING EVERYONE DONT TRUST THEM THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO CONTROL UNDER 15 YO KIDS TO HAVE FUN ANYWAY I DONT LIKE BBMC TOO

also i know something good thoo this thc member ZEKERIYA AND HIS Brothers stole SAES Scripts to create their own server like they do last time when viewperz got banned ^^ admins please take care about the company members im not suprised that they stole saes script SINCE THEY ARE COMING FROM fake copy cat server