Comando da Capital
By zlLuisHDlz, in Gangs

• Nickname: zlLuisHDlz
    Username: luisdavid123
    Mexican nationality
    What languages ​​can you speak ?: Spanish / little English
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: English 5
    Hours of game play (press and hold TAB): 65:27
    Have you been expelled / expelled from SAES before? No If so, reasons?
    Previous G / S / C?:
    Why did you leave or miss the G / S / C above:
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-aware and explicit: my name is Luis, I live in Mexico City, and I like to play video games, before going to work I like to play SAES
    You are good at stealing
    You are bad at: modify cars

SECTION 2: ROLEPLAY

Explain in a few words. What role play means to you: the role play is acting like in real life
    describe the role of the CDC in your own words: The role of the CDC is a gang created with the inspiration of the PCC faction. Its role is to make large drug thefts and drug trafficking and the main robbery and modify the vehicles.

SECTION 3: RULES

Did you read the rules of F1 ?: yes
    What does "avoid arrest" mean: kill yourself with grenade or drowned
    What does "Death-Matching" mean ?: is killing for no reason, if DM
    Tell us three rules of the General Rules (F1): Don't DM for no reason, don't kill cops who don't chase you, don't write down kill or arrest
    Tell us three rules of the Territory War: do not shoot from rooftops that cannot be climbed, you can only recover your health by reappearing in the hospital, you cannot reproduce as a police officer and arrest on the lawn.
    Tell us three Bank robberies rules: you cannot do it alone, you cannot enter the camp once it starts, you can only have 2 brs per day as a gang.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules: I can't stop in buildings or houses, I can't wait outside the sr brand to not catch stars, I can't shoot the police before getting out of the car

SECTION 4: GENERAL QUESTIONS

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs? I think it's an interesting gang and I want to see how it is
    Why should we accept you? How could you benefit us? I am good, and I like to do turf, BR, etc ...
    Did any member of the CDC suggest that you should submit an application? If yes, who: yes, [CDC] CHAPO *
    Have you had the opportunity to spend time with a member of the CDC? If so, who ?: yes
    Important! Post images interacting in the game with cdc members (use a spoiler or link): I don't have

• @zlLuisHDlz : PendING , seems you just copy past most part from your friend´s post ... Put more enfort on your application 😢

• alt text

SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: 157|Alf
    Username: wbozs
    Nationality: Argentina
    Which languages can you speak: Spanish/English/Portuguese
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: Spanish: 10/10–English 6/10–Portuguese 6/10
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 125 Hours
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: N/A
    Previous G/S/C?: Pirus
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?: Pirus:AFK
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Hello my name is Simon, I'm from Argentina, and I'm 23 years old. I like to make turf war, bank robberies, store robberies and socialize on the server.
    You are good at: Driving, Turf War, shooting
    You are bad at: Role-Play, but I can improve
    Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Role play is a role play that allows you to be a specific role that you would like to be without leaving fiction
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: Arms, Drugs, seek peace, control the map, control the penitentiary system
    Did you read the rules of F1?: Yes
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: commit suicide, beg to be killed, kill someone, leave the game at the moment when you are about to arrest, kill someone before being arrested
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?: "DM" means deathmatching. is to kill someone for no reason / destroy cars
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:
    Tell us three Turf War rules: 1-if you're i fled in a turf where a turf war is going on, and you're spawned as a cop or criminal, its not counted as deathmatching. 2- You can only use your gangs spawn or the hospital spawn , they arent allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang. 3-Gaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from medicwho is not in your gang, or eathing food.
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules: 1- One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robbs per day.
    2- Gang cannot start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank. 3- Camping the entrance of a bank once a BR has started is not allowed

Tell us three Store Rob rules: 1- Don´t make any animacion
    2- Don´t stay out of the sigh waiting it finish to steal on the end
    3- don´t kill any criminal there

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: I chose cdc because I would like to learn and be part of your game method on the server. And I think it can be a good official gang for me, where I can learn more in the game and contribute more to the gang
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? I think it would benefit the gang by contributing to all kinds of events, be it turf war, bank robberies, store robberies or any other activity we can do.
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?:
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: I played with a few but don't take catches
    Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with cdc members (use a spoiler or a link):
    Peace, Justice and Freedom! ~ Comando_da_Capital

• @Alf : Pending , hang with us and use 157 tags , 🤕

• @zlLuisHDlz : Denied. Not exactly what we are looking for.

• @Alf : Denied. If you're still interested, feel free to apply again in 1 month.

• deleted

• Nickname: 157|Hassan
    Username: Hassan
    Nationality: Egypt
    Which languages can you speak: english and arabic
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: 8
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 701
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: no
    Previous G/S/C?: Gangs: The Pirus - Rebels - BBMC- HRMC- RDMC - O
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Abo:
    The Pirus: very inactive members rlly i was HQ there before but they are inactive and i like play with team
    Rebels: inactive too and i have problem with Bas
    BBMC: soul deleted it
    HRMC: The leader and vice leader got admin jail and they deleted it
    RDMC: Dead
    O: Inactive too
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: My name is Hassan i live in egypt and i ,like play saesrpg.uk and i love y family and allawys i like play with my team and do hard work with them and i like play football and watch the matchs football.
    You are good at: i am good at drving cars and heli and some bikes and i like play with my team and iam good at using M4 and and AK and some weapons and i know , i am active player i didnt got adminjail before and i am loyal member and i will help CDC with all my skills.
    You are bad at: FPS

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Roleplay is mean acting like real life
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: CDC's goal is to ensure freedom for every prisoner but there is some problems and one of these problems is police, and money of course they won't absloutely get their equipments for free, so they do a lot of crimes like kidnapping, money laundring, illegal narcotics, vehicle theft and arms trafficking.

Did you read the rules of F1?: yes
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: it means avoid arrest like when a cop chases you, you kill yourself by jumping from a high place or nade yourself in order to run from him
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?:DeathMatching is killing someone for no reason and it not allowed
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules: don't marker arrest - don't marker kill - don't DM
    Tell us three Turf War rules: don't camp at unclimbable roofs - don't help your gang by spawning as cop or medic unless you are not one of the gang - don't use a spawn that is close to the turf war place like if the turf is in china town you can't use it to get to there faster you can only use hospital spawn or your gang spawn
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules: don't jump from the roof in order to avoid cops - you are allowed to do 2 br per day - you can't make a BR alone
    Tell us three Store Rob rules: don't sell arms away from the SR by 10-15 meters - don't use anims in order to hide from cops - don't stay out of the SR and wait it until it become %98 or %99 in order to do not get any stars

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: because CDC it good gang and it have nice and good members in playing and respect othres and ilove CDC and i hope join it and CDC have a actvity members and i like it and all members have teamwork and i like play with my team
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? bec i have good skills and i respect people and i am good in rp and i know **rules server and i didnt take any banned and i am very active player and members and i am loyal and i am not spam thats all
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: N/A But i have friend in CDC

• @Hassantt Denied, your excessive amount of previous G/S make us doubt about your loyalty. (and you didn't even wrote them all here.)
    You can re-apply in 3 weeks,hang around with us in this period if you wanna show your interest for CDC.

• SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION
    Nickname: Baguncinha
    Username: julyo2000
    Nationality: Brazilian Age: 20
    Which languages can you speak: English, Spanish and Portuguese
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: English 5/ Spanish 5 / Portuguese 10/
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 126
    Previous G/S/C?: N/A
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?: N/A
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Hello, my name is Julyo and I'm from the Brazil. I work in the Lab in real life. I'm an honest and loyal person.
    You are good at: Driving, Driving planes, Shooting, Running from cops, good at communicating, being a leader and I'm a fast learner.
    You are bad at: landing the planes.
    Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you:
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: CDC is specialized in the traffic of arms and drugs and they also do in stealing and modifying vehicles.
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: killing yourself or disconnecting while being chased by cops.
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?: Killing someone without a reason.
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules: don't abuse, don't insult the admins or the members and you can have only one SAES account.
    Tell us three Turf War rules: you are not allowed to spawn as medic or a cop to help your gang, you're not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs and you're not allowed to spawn at your home.
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules: you're not allowed to reconnect, you're not allowed to bank rob alone and you're not allowed to suicide.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules: you're not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs, you're not allowed wait outside the zone and you're not allowed to sell outside the red zone.
    Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: because CDC is massive teamwork gang, all the members are matured. They are very active like me and they are respected and respectful.
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? I'm very active, I'm skilled, I'm respected and respectful, I'm matured, I'm very creative and I'm loyal.
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: Yes. His name is Dippo.
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: Yes sometimes but His name is Dippo.

Nickname: Mapp
    Username: mpercinio
    Nationality: Brazilian
    Which languages can you speak: Portuguese-BR & inglish
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: portuguese-br: 10 inglish 8
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 131.37hours
    Previous G/S/C?: n/a
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?: n/a
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit:
    Hello, my name is Emmanuel, I am Brazilian, I am military in real life, I am a serious and conscientious person.
    You are good at: in drive car, in kill cops
    You are bad at: drive air plane and heli

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Its pretend that you are something and act as the same.
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: Its Brasilian Criminals that dominate favelas and win money selling drugs and guns

Did you read the rules of F1?: yes
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: kill yourself for dont be arressted
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?: kill someone without a reason
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:
    1-Dont DM
    2-Dont parker kill
    3- dont marker kill
    Tell us three Turf War rules:
    1: dont spawn as cop to arrest your enemies.
    2:dont spawn medic to heal your friends
    3:dont use heli/plane its not allowed ( flyingturf)
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules:
    1:Camping at the BR entrance is not permitted.
    2:Don't jump in the roof bank for avoids cops
    3: dont start a BR alone.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules:.
    1- Don´t make any animacion
    2- Don´t stay out of the sigh waiting it finish to steal on the end
    3- don´t kill any criminal there

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: because i liked the gang, and its a brazilian gang
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? I'm always online interacting with other members
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: Yes, Dippo
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: yes, dippo

Nickname: Mawtthz
    Username: Mawttthz
    Nationality: Brazilian Age: 17
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: English 9 / Spanish 5 / Portuguese 10/
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 126
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Hello, my name is Matheus and I'm from the Brazil. I work in the Lab in real life. I'm an honest and loyal person.
    You are good at: Driving, Driving planes, Shooting, Running from cops, good at communicating, being a leader and I'm a fast learner.
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: CDC is specialized in the traffic of arms and drugs and they also do in stealing and modifying vehicles.
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: killing yourself or disconnecting while being chased by cops.
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules: don't abuse, don't insult the admins or the members and you can have only one SAES account.
    Tell us three Turf War rules: you are not allowed to spawn as medic or a cop to help your gang, you're not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs and you're not allowed to spawn at your home.
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules: you're not allowed to reconnect, you're not allowed to bank rob alone and you're not allowed to suicide.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules: you're not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs, you're not allowed wait outside the zone and you're not allowed to sell outside the red zone.
    Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: because CDC is massive teamwork gang, all the members are matured. They are very active like me and they are respected and respectful.
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? I'm very active, I'm skilled, I'm respected and respectful, I'm matured, I'm very creative and I'm loyal.
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: Yes. His name is Dippo.
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: Yes sometimes but His name is Dippo.

• @julyo-cezar : Accepted , welcome boy

@mapp : accepted as well , enjoy your stay!!

@Mawthz : Pending , show us the skills you say so many times ,on your probation time :crazypepe:

Good luck and don't forget to use 157 tag !!

Nickname: Edysowski
    Username: edysowski
    Nationality: Brazilian Age: 18
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: English 5/ Spanish 5 / Portuguese 10/
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 21:13:01
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Hello, my name is Edson and I'm from the Brazil. I work in the Lab in real life. I'm an honest and loyal person.

• @edysowski : Denied , you mostly copied an old applicant ... just try again in one week with your words !!! 🤦

• alt text
    Nickname: Diesel
    Username: klmpoiuyt
    Nationality: Tunisia
    ***What languages ​​can you speak ?***: Arabic , english and french
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: 8/10
    ***Hours of game play (press and hold TAB)***: 1015 hours
    Have you been expelled / expelled from SAES before? No
    ***Previous G / S / C?***:
    BBMC: Closed
    ***Safp***: Bored from the Life of Cop
    CripZ: left becuase i have some Ptoblems
    Safp ***[again]***: got warning without reason
    ***TST***: IC when i am in SAFP
    ICE: left to go to try again the Crim life

Tell us something about yourself, be self-aware and explicit: Hello my name is Anis , i am tunisian , always i play with my PC or with PS4 i have one dog and we are 4 in my family me , Parents and My sister
    You are good at : Driving,Flying,Parachuting
    You are bad at: Crack in BR

Explain in a few words. What role play means to you: roleplay they are when you act in Ingame life like in the real life
    .Example of roleplay: for Example. you are taking an copy from an role's at real life like there is it an guy with name Alex he's diening at real life in the War and he's cant Return back in the life you just taking Alex's Role at Ingame so you doing War with other guys to he's doing Role play with you and they killing you and then later you will be cant respawn as Alex cuz he's dead and he can't return in the life.
    describe the role of the CDC in your own words: drug trafficking, car jacking. They have the best quality drugs, alcohol, and super fancy car collections, and illegal transports.

***Did you read the rules of F1 ?***: yes
    What does "avoid arrest" mean: do not kill yourself to avoid being arrested and not left the game to avoid being arrested
    ***What does "Death-Matching" mean ?: Death-Matching" mean?***when you kill people without any reason. this is not allowed.
    Example of deathmatching: A cop was chilling, i came and killed him for no reason. or dammage a car without reasons
    ***Tell us three rules of the General Rules (F1)***:
    Don't DM ,
    Don t avoid arrest
    don t do marker kill
    Tell us three rules of the Territory War:
    *do not kill other players outside the zone of turf
    *do not ask for help for others ... as police and doctors
    *do not turf in the roofs
    Tell us three Bank robberies rules:
    *use i'm stuck in br is not allowed
    *doctors and pizza boy is not allowed helping
    *don't camp in the entrance of br with started
    Tell us three Store Rob rules: , you're not allowed wait outside the zone, you're not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs and you're not allowed to sell outside the red zone

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs? I choosed CDC because .I want to be like them.They know how they to deal with people.That's why I want to join and want to member of a CDC and it have a good members with good Team of HQ
    Why should we accept you? How could you benefit us? I am an helpful person about everything I can.I have learned the SAES(rules,gangs,polices)I am a good soldier with a aim as it looks like...
    Did any member of the CDC suggest that you should submit an application? If yes, who: No but when i see ads for applying to CDC it was the idea by Dippo
    Have you had the opportunity to spend time with a member of the CDC? If so, who ?: Yes
    SS; alt text
    alt text
    😊 👍

• @hzhayzza : PendING : just hang with us and use 157 tag for a while 🙂

Nickname: Xunim
    Username: junioraschoff
    Nationality: Brazilian
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: English 3/ Spanish 6 / Portuguese 10/
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 95
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Hello, my name is Júnior and I'm from the Brazil. I work in the Wallmart in real life. I'm an honest and loyal person.
    You are good at: Driving, Shooting, Running from cops, good at communicating, being a leader and I'm a fast learner.
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: Yes. His name is Dippo, Cartman, Mapp, Baguncinha
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: Yes sometimes but His name is Dippo, Cartman, Mapp, Baguncinha

• @junioraschoff : Denied , please do your own application with your words ... Try again in 5 days if you still interested 🙂

• alt text
    SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: Latinoo
    Username: carbon12
    Nationality: Chilean
    Which languages can you speak: Spanish - English - Portugues
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: Spanish [ 10/10] English [ 8/10] Portugues [ 2/10]
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 317 Hours.
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: No
    Previous G/S/C?: Underground Empire
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?: I explained, the reason to @Sicario
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: hello, i am Carbon better know as Latino, i am from Chile I like to, play football and play MTA.
    You are good at: I'm good rping, driving and shooting.
    You are bad at: I'm bad flying airplains.

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Roleplay means to act like in real life.
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: Mainly, CDC has an illegal drug business, secondarily it has a business, illegal weapons and also have specialized members, for the modification of their vehicles, have 2 categories carajackers, and mechanics.

What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: When, I kill myself to avoid arrest, that's not allowed.
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?: DM, is when I kill someone without any reason or revenge is also not allowed.
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules: 1) The DeathMatching (DM) Its not allowed. 2) Impresionating SAES Members, its not allowed. 3) Always, speak english in the mainchat.
    Tell us three Turf War rules: 1) You not are allowed, to spawn as cop/medic, to help your gang. 2) You cant, respawn at your propierties, you just can use hospital or gang spawn. 3) You are not allowed to camp in unclimbable roofs.
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules: 1) Maxium 2 BR per, day. 2) You cant start a BR alone. 3) Maker, kill its not allowed.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules: 1) Its, not allowed camp outside of the SR to, avoid the level wanted. 2) You cant abuse, of animations. 3) You cant dm, criminals inside, of the SR.

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: Honestly, I choose CDC because it's a gang, active I have friends here and it has a good reputation. And its cool.
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? Why should we accept you: I am a loyal active empathic person who always wants to help when I can. How i can benefit CDC: With my activity loyalty, ideas and events.
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: Yes @Sicario
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: Yes, with some brazilians, Julio Taylor, Cartman.
    Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with cdc members (use a spoiler or a link): https://imgur.com/a/QVCGmhd