Comando da Capital

• @Supe : Denied, Please try again in one week 🙂

• fucky nooobs
    \

• @Ibrahim : Denied .. Not seeing your activity in-game.. But don´t feel shy to apply again 😃

@zodiac16 : Accepted .. Meet an HQ in game ! 😱

• deleted

• @barboy : Accepted 🙄

• @C.HGAME said in Comando da Capital:

SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION
    Nickname:C.HGAME
    Username:chahin32
    Nationality: Tunisian
    Which languages can you speak: Arabic french and english
    Indicate your skills in each language in the next way [1-10] Arabic 10/10 French 6/10 English 4/10
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 150h
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons? None
    Previous G/S/C?:none
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above? none
    Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs? I've been hanging with CDC members for 10 days now and i see that it fits what im looking for and im here to learn thats why i want CDC to be my first gang
    Why Should you be a CDC member? I can give as much as i can take and as i said im here to learn too
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Ive been playing gta sa since childhood like everybody and mta since 1 year or 8 weeks im not too much experienced in SAES.rpg but i can give what i think enought
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak? yes (i have access to discord too)
    Do you have acess to IRC? no
    Mentions and explain their strengths im good in rp which means communication and making things realistic, also good shooter and defenders for turfs
    Mention and explain your biggest weakness: weakness are temporary i cant mention things that cant be permanent because i can make something good out of this weakness
    SECTION 2: ROLEPLAY FORM
    Explain in a few words that is the term Role Play for you: Its the term of making things more realistic by playing the role of the person you are spawning as
    Describe CDC’s roleplay role in your own words: CDC has many good rp roles from executions, missions and robberies to dealings and turfs furthermore theft term
    Write a RP scenario (100+ words): I was drinking in one of San Andreas bars when i got a call from my superior telling me that im needed in a big mission i was confused because it was strange from him to call me in free time but with all these doubts i took my gun from my car trunk and went to the location he asked me to meet him in. i got there at 14:00 and waited almost 30min while the heat was killing me and water running out from me at 14:45 i saw a black car (admiral) getting near the gate of the old industrie i thought it was my superior until an m4 came out of the window and started shooting on me. I was lucky that the car is prepared against bullets so i could take a breathe before i shoot back on the wheels of the dark car and drive out of the industrie i could drift fast out of this hell. 4 minutes later i found a good park for my car and while i was getting out of the car i heard a friendly voice calling me. it was my superior with a gun on the head he told me that he was obliged to bait me because this company wants to revenge for their leader that was one of my victims then he got the bullet in his head and died i knew i was next but for my good he was offering me a job so he can keep me alive it was killing the leader of my organisation. I closed my eyes and thought about the situation then remembered a grenade i had in my pocket. I knew i couldnt die if i throw it but i had no chances indeed i threw the grenade i knew its better to die with honor then to betray the person who made me a man In the end thats what happened.
    SECTION 2: In Game form and rules
    Do you consider it important to follow the rules? If so, explain why: Yes if rules werent important to follow the server would be boring and anarchy would take a place
    Mention 3 F1 rules which are prior to you: Dont DM for no reason , dont kill cops who are not chasing you, dont marker kill or arrest
    What does avoiding arrest mean? Its avoiding arrest with using illegal ways like suicid or disconnecting that can have bad consequences like adminjails
    What does Death-Matching mean? Killing people and getting killed its the art of shooting and murdering but for reasons and in good timings
    Tell us three Turf War rules: Dont shoot from unclimbable roofs, you can get heath only by respawning from hospital, you cant spawn as cop and arrest in turfs
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules: you cant br alone, you cant camp entrance once br started, you can have only 2 brs per day as a gang
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? Who? not really but i was hanging with some members (many cant mention you can ask them if you dont mind)
    Indicate how you in CDC would favor and contribute positively: I wont break rules and will keep a good attitude to approach with members which will keep a positive vibes in gang
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who? Already answered in suggestion question

i will modify in the future
    ![alt text]

• @Supe said in Comando da Capital:

Nickname: supe
    Username: aivisty

thanks for your interest to join CDC , we kept an eye on you during this period and we noticed that you aren't ready to join us so your application has been DENIED. feel free to re-apply after 3 weeks

• @c-h-game Denied.. Don´t even need to say why... try again in 1 month if you think you are ready 😞

• d

Nickname: 157|L!on
    Username: mimou06
    Nationality: algerien
    Which languages can you speak: arabe-french- anglais
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]:
    french[4/10]
    anglais[7/10]
    arabe[10/10]
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 200 hours
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?:no
    Previous G/S/C?:

• Immigration & Customs Enforcement
    • National Security Agency
      Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?:
      ICE: i left because i want to return to life as a criminal
      NSA:Dead
      Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Hello ' i am Haythem i'm 16 years old and i'm also Algerien ' i like making several things beside playing on my computer 'i also like watchinng tv and films.chillin'with my friends , listening to the music. When I was growing up, I would watch football with my dad and brother every Saturday, before we'd go outside and toss the football around.
      You are good at: shooting and Driving and Parachuting and Roleplaying
      You are bad at: Cracking,Lag,Swimming

SECTION 2: ROLEPLAY
    Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Role play is like acting in game as it is like real-life.
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: CDC has one main target and it is to take control of the prison system and have a good control of there war against the police officers and not let them take control of anything that considers the jail. About the income they sell and ship lots of good drugs and they have great well-known4 drug dealers around every city. They have another good source to produce money and become richer with is selling great and fresh weapons by having big suppliers to sell them for good profit. They have specialized men to describe a vehicle's modification and the way is functions. They have 2 type of men in these situations Mechanics and Carjackers. The carjackers go around the city and look for rare vehicle items than can make the car faster better and stronger. and in there garage they have the mechanics that can help them fix cars and make them better than they ever were.

SECTION 3: RULES

Did you read the rules of F1?: yes
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: when you kill yourself with nade while cop chasing you
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?: when you kill player without any reason.
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:You can't kill anybody for no reason 2: You can't revenge kill and it is considered as DM 3: You can't use any kind of animations in the Jail so the cops can't see you and it is considered as abusing.
    Tell us three Turf War rules:
    1: You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses are allowed.
    2: You are not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist any gang in a turfwar.
    3: You're not allowed to rage in mainchat for getting arrested/killed in turf war
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules:
    1:Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order to players leave the bank by respawning is not allowed.
    2:Members of others gangs are allowed to kill any person inside bank during their BRs. They are not breaking the DM rule.
    3: One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules:
    1:Do not kill criminals while sring
    2:Do not sell out of the red blip
    3:CLO/DE assistance is not permitted

SECTION 4: GENERAL QUESTIONS

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: CDC is active and good gang is have good and talented players so im decided to apply for this gang
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? I am good at using M4, sniper.sc and others and playing computer games in my free times
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: Zombra
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: Zombra,Smurf
    d

• @Lion : Pendent , good application.. Just show yourself in-game to us... and don´t forget 157 tag 👩‍🎨

• SECTION 1: PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: Niklaus-Mikaelson
    Username: xXMrTrollStyleXx
    Nationality: United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
    Which languages can you speak: English and Arabic
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: English 8 | Arabic 10
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 470
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: no
    Previous G/S/C?: N/A
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?: N/A
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Hello, my name is Abdullah and I'm from the United Arab Emirates. I work in the UAE army in real life. I'm an honest and loyal person.
    You are good at: Driving, Driving planes, Shooting, Running from cops, good at communicating, being a leader and I'm a fast learner.
    You are bad at: landing the planes.

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you:
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: CDC is specialized in the traffic of arms and drugs and they also do in stealing and modifying vehicles.

Did you read the rules of F1?: Yes
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: killing yourself or disconnecting while being chased by cops.
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?: Killing someone without a reason.
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules: don't abuse, don't insult the admins or the members and you can have only one SAES account.
    Tell us three Turf War rules: you are not allowed to spawn as medic or a cop to help your gang, you're not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs and you're not allowed to spawn at your home.
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules: you're not allowed to reconnect, you're not allowed to bank rob alone and you're not allowed to suicide.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules: you're not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs, you're not allowed wait outside the zone and you're not allowed to sell outside the red zone.

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: because CDC is massive teamwork gang, all the members are matured. They are very active like me and they are respected and respectful.
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? I'm very active, I'm skilled, I'm respected and respectful, I'm matured, I'm very creative and I'm loyal.
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: no, but a friend of the gang told me to apply. His name is Anderson.
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: Yes sometimes but I don't remember the names.

• @Lion : Denied , Not sure about your loyalty ... Prove yourself Worth and try again in 2 weeks !

@xXMrTrollStyleXx : same 🆙

Nickname: 157|CHAPO
    Username: paulolguin
    Mexican nationality
    What languages ​​can you speak ?: Spanish, be little Portuguese and English
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: Spanish 10/10, Portuguese 7/10 English 4/10
    Hours of play in the game (press and hold TAB): 1278
    Have you been expelled / expelled from SAES before? Not so, reasons?
    Previous G / S / C?: ThC
    Why did you leave or miss the G / S / C above ?: I left, I want to experiment with another gang
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-aware and explicit: my name is Paul, I live in Mazatlan Sinaloa Mexico, I like to play video games, before going to work I like to play SAES
    You are good: in robberies with weapons yen BR
    You are bad at: more or less bad at, rolepley and modification of vehicles

Explain in a few words. What the role play means to you: the role play is acting like in real life
    Describe the role of the CDC in your own words: The role of the CDC is a gang created with the inspiration of the PCC faction. Its role is to make large robberies of drug and drug trafficking and the main robbery and to modify the vehicles

Have you read the rules of F1:? yes
    What does "avoid arrest" mean ?: Avoiding arrest is killing yourself drowned with grenade etc.
    What does "death-Matching" mean ?: It is killing without reason in case it is dm
    Tell us three general rules rules (F1): Don't DM for no reason, don't kill cops who don't chase you, don't score kill or arrest
    Tell us the rules of the three Turf war: don't shoot from rooftops that can't be climbed, you can get health only by reappearing from the hospital, you can't breed as a policeman and arrest in lawns
    Tell us three Rob Bank rules: you can't do it alone, you can't enter the camp once you start, you can only have 2 brs per day as a gang.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules: I can't stop in buildings or houses, I can't wait outside the sr mark to not catch stars, I can't shoot the police before leaving the car

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs? Because I have friends there
    Why should we accept you? Well, I always wanted to join CDC and I think it's an interesting gang. How could you benefit us? I am active and I like to do turf
    Did any member of the CDC suggest that you should submit an application? If yes, who ?: Sicario and CHICO
    Have you had the opportunity to spend time with a member of the CDC? If so, who?
    Important! Post images interacting with cdc members in the game (use a spoiler or link): I have no link

• @EL-CHAPO : Pending , Hang with us a little and use 157 tag 😃

Nickname: 157|Hameier
    Username: ganky
    Nationality: Tunisian
    Which languages can you speak: Arabic-Frensh-English
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]: Arabic: 10/10 Frensh: 5/10 English: 8/10
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 152 H
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?: Never
    Previous G/S/C?: Pirus
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?: Pirus: kicked because i faught with another member
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Hello ! my name is malek. I am from tunisia and i live in sousse. I have 3 brothers. My older brother used to be a player on the server. I am 13 years old , i’m currently at the secondary scool right now. I have gorgeous parents who are providing me every single thing i need. I have a pet called Rex , it is a dog. In my free time i like to play video games , play soccer and table tennis. My favorite game is multi theft auto and i really have fun whenever am on with my friends.
    You are good at: I have a lot of skills in game , am good at shooting driving and am decent roleplayer
    You are bad at: am not really good at cracking , so i'll state it as a weakness

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Role play is the act of imitating something real ingame.
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: CDC is a professional organsation that makes money through different ways. like drug dealing and vehicles pilfering.

Did you read the rules of F1?: of course
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: killing yourself , leaving the game or doing anything that makes u unarrestable by the cop who's chassing you, and it is against the server rules.
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?: it is the act of shooting at another player or damaging a player's vehicle without any clear reason
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules: only english in main chat / you should respect admins / never deathmatch
    Tell us three Turf War rules: camping on unclimbable rooftops is unpermitted / you're not allowed to spawn as a medic or a pizza boy to heal your gang mates / spawning as a cop to arrest ur gang opponents is not allowed
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules: camping the entrance of the bank once the BR has started is not allowed / switching gangs to assist another gang BR'ing is not allowed / commiting suicide by jumping from the bank's roof in order to not get arrested after leaving the bank is not allowed
    Tell us three Store Rob rules: doing anims in order to not get sniped from cops is not permitted / u're not allowed to kill the other robbers without a reason / entering the SR circle in the last moments in order to not get higher wanted lvl is not permitted

Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: well , CDC is my favorite organisation currently in the server , they're active they got such good and professional players and i also have a lot of friends who recommanded me applying for the gang
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? mhm , i'm an active player who will be there whenever u need him , am a good roleplayer and my english proficiency is decent which makes me capable to talk to anyone. am also aware of all the server rules.
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: No one
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: Smurf
    Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with cdc members (use a spoiler or a link): I have a picture with Smurf: https://imgur.com/a/hTCwaAf

• @EL-CHAPO : Accepted , Welcome 😏

@HaMeier : Pending , hang around us and show you are worthy , goodluck

• @HaMeier : Denied. If you're still interested, feel free to apply again in 1 month.

• alt text

Nickname: 157|L!on
    Username: mimou06
    Nationality: algerien
    Which languages can you speak: arabe-french- anglais
    Indicate your skills in each language [1-10]:
    french[4/10]
    anglais[7/10]
    arabe[10/10]
    In-game playtime hours (hold TAB): 200 hours
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? If yes, reasons?:no
    Previous G/S/C?:

Immigration & Customs Enforcement
    National Security Agency
    Why did you leave or got kicked from the G/S/C Above?:
    ICE: i left because i want to return to life as a criminal
    NSA:Dead
    Tell us something about yourself, be self-conscious and explicit: Hello ' i am Haythem i'm 16 years old and i'm also Algerien ' i like making several things beside playing on my computer 'i also like watchinng tv and films.chillin'with my friends , listening to the music. When I was growing up, I would watch football with my dad and brother every Saturday, before we'd go outside and toss the football around.
    You are good at: shooting and Driving and Parachuting and Roleplaying
    You are bad at: Cracking,Lag,Swimming

Explain in a few words. What means Role Play for you: Role play is like acting in game as it is like real-life.
    Describe CDC's roleplay role in your own words: CDC has one main target and it is to take control of the prison system and have a good control of there war against the police officers and not let them take control of anything that considers the jail. About the income they sell and ship lots of good drugs and they have great well-known4 drug dealers around every city. They have another good source to produce money and become richer with is selling great and fresh weapons by having big suppliers to sell them for good profit. They have specialized men to describe a vehicle's modification and the way is functions. They have 2 type of men in these situations Mechanics and Carjackers. The carjackers go around the city and look for rare vehicle items than can make the car faster better and stronger. and in there garage they have the mechanics that can help them fix cars and make them better than they ever were.
    Did you read the rules of F1?: yes
    What does "avoiding arrest" mean?: when you kill yourself with nade while cop chasing you
    What does "Death-Matching" mean?: when you kill player without any reason.
    Tell us three General Rules (F1) rules:You can't kill anybody for no reason 2: You can't revenge kill and it is considered as DM 3: You can't use any kind of animations in the Jail so the cops can't see you and it is considered as abusing.
    Tell us three Turf War rules:
    1: You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses are allowed.
    2: You are not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist any gang in a turfwar.
    3: You're not allowed to rage in mainchat for getting arrested/killed in turf war
    Tell us three Bank Rob rules:
    1:Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order to players leave the bank by respawning is not allowed.
    2:Members of others gangs are allowed to kill any person inside bank during their BRs. They are not breaking the DM rule.
    3: One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.
    Tell us three Store Rob rules:
    1:Do not kill criminals while sring
    2:Do not sell out of the red blip
    3:CLO/DE assistance is not permitted
    Why did you choose CDC among all the gangs?: CDC is active and good gang is have good and talented players so im decided to apply for this gang
    Why should we accept you, how could you benefit us? I am good at using M4, sniper.sc and others and playing computer games in my free times
    Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? If yes, Who?: Zombra
    Have you had the chance to hang around with CDC member? if so, who?: Zombra,Smurf
    alt text

• @Lion : Accepted , to be test in game , talk wit some HQ .. Good luck ⛈