Prize(s): 1.000.000
    LWS Helper: @KARIM
    Winner: @Bartman

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5Jcy1iC

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: 47
    Title: Having a fight with Peaky Blinders
    Participants: BloodZ, Peaky Blinders
    Story: Me 'n' ma homies were just chillin' in the hood talkin' bout some shit that had to be done in the next week. Then, some niggaz called us up and we went to eir' hood. There, we talked business. It was a small meeting and there wasn't many homies around. So, after we left we saw a car full of some gangstas following us. We pulled over to the side of the road to a more quiet place 'n' started talkin' wid' those niggaz. Apparently, they were Peaky Blinders 'n' wanted to fight us. Ma nigga Makaveli was ready for some action right away. They pulled out eir' bats, we pulled out our brass knuckles n shit happened. We knocked out 3 of eir' homies n the last one ran away. That just shows how we are always ready to fight no matter what. Hood is most important yo'. Althought, respect for the other gang for fighting the red set. Takes some balls.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Activity: SRs, VIP, hangin' with ma B'z

• alt text

Bank Robbery: LV 8/8

alt text

• alt text

Bank Robbery: SF 8/8

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Turfing AA in SF [10/02/2020]

Activity: Helping U in BR

Activity: Hosting BloodZ TDM & SR

Recruiting new member: Nicoo

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Bank Robbery: SF 8/8

alt text

alt text

Activity Check: 11/02/20

alt text

• alt text

Event Number: 68
    Event Type: TDM
    Prize(s): 2.000.000
    LWS Helper: @Teller
    Winner(s): Zaza,Flora

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/6L1DbOk

• alt text
    Activity: SRs with homies

Activity: Jailbreak

Activity: Helpin' TT in BR

• alt text

alt text

• alt text
    Bank Robbery: TR 7/8
    alt text

• alt text
    Event Number: 69
    Event Type: Lucky Rhino
    Prize(s): $1.000.000
    G6 Helper: @Style
    Winner(s): @Corrupt
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/2dtvuHh

• alt text
    Turfing U in LS & RC [14/02/2020]

Activity check:
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay Number: 48
    Title: The Last Mission
    Participants: BloodZ, Peaky Blinders( @The-Best1 ), San Andreas Pirates( @Wwitti )
    Story:
    Yesterday night my friend called me and told me that he wanted to meet me tomorrow in a special place to talk about something.
    Today I went to the place I was talking about and waited for it, shortly afterwards someone from the Becky Blender gang came and accompanied him
    I went to him and shook hands with him, and then we talked
    So tell me that he wants to try the drugs we sell and then tell me something important
    I took them to the "bloodz" base and gave them some drugs. Then we spoke, so tell me that he knows the location of the minister who knows valuable information that needs to be taken in order to take it.
    So we got in the car and went to the store he was in and we kidnapped him and then we took him to a far place in the forest so that no one would help him, I forced him to reveal the secrets he knows and not, but he only told us a few of them so I ordered to kill him