IG8820's application for VCES

• Your ingame username: IG8820
    Your ingame alias: IG8820
    Your real name: Just call me Payne
    Your year of birth: Somewhere in the 90s
    Your gender: It's 2018
    Nationality: British
    Country of residence: London
    Language skills: I can speak in full sentences and rarely stutter.
    English Proficiency: Very proficient.
    How long you have been playing: Since 2010.
    Your strengths: I'm British and over the age of 12.
    Your weaknesses: I have not mastered the skill of masturbating with sandpaper. Yet.
    Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): SAES
    Teamspeak Installed: Yes.
    Discord Installed: Yes.
    Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Considering I check my phone all the time for a text back from the love of my life, only to be disappointed by someone PMing me about the FBI - yes.
    Reason for application: @Teddy highlighted me in the SWAT discord channel and posted the recruitment link.
    Unique qualities you can offer: I'm very satirical so I might be able to amuse SAES HQ for a while.
    Server Memberships: Resident dictator leader of the FBI. I might also be DEHQ and I might also be SAI HQ. I'm also (to the best of my knowledge) a member of the government, Secret Service and Homeland Security.
    Additional information: I'm somewhat inactive at the moment due to the recent death of a loved one and a 'slight' fit of depression.
    Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Got adminjailed by @Hesha for having ligma. I've also executed multiple police officers as a Secret Service Agent but we don't really talk about that...
    Previous (legitimate) bans: No.
    Are you a Muslim?: I can be radical at times but unfortunately, not that radical...

• World's best comedian 2k18.

Is this what depression drives people towards?

alt text