Welcome to the Official SAES:RPG Forum's Topic of S.W.A.T.
- General Infomation
Squad Level: 5
Bank Balance: ~800,000,000$
Base Location: Blackfield Chapel, NorthEast of Las Venturas.
Current Member Count: 71
S.W.A.T. is an organization composed with the most elite cops on SAES:RPG community.
But what does the S.W.A.T. acronym mean?
Special - We specialise in dangerous and violent atmospheres like hostage situations, bank robs, bomb threats, etc. Situations like these are not to be handled by normal patrol officers, instead, specialised teams with very specific skills will take over;
Weapons - We use a variety of weapons, ranging from lethal and non-lethal weapons, including: M4 Assault Rifles, MP5 Submachine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns equipped with rubber bullets to slow down fleeing suspects, Tazer and Flash Bangs;
And Tactics - SWAT uses a variety of tactics that are unique to the squad itself, you will not find these tactics being used in other organizations as they do not have the skill to pull them off. We use tactics to make sure that we arrest someone as quickly and efficiently as we can with the least civilian casualties possible, as well as minimal damage to our own assets;
To be updated.
They tried to find nice, friendly and especially skilled recruits. The squad has long history of cooperation with the Desert Eagles, the millitary units stationed in San Andreads, as well. Sometimes we carry out roleplays and defend transports or guard VIPs. One of our top priorities however, is catching highly wanted and dangerous suspects as well as dissolving bank robberies. In June 2010 we got a new liason called Tuna.
He's a part of the SAES HQ and one of the main scripters. His mission is to help us in important questions about the squad and appraises what we're doing. All of us are normal players who like to play in a team. Because as a team we can operate harder and straighter! One of our members founded the SAPO, the San Andreas Pilot Organisation. His name was Nikolai. He had to leave the squad to build up the SAPO, since you can only be in one squad/gang.
At our training days we improve our skills and try to work like the real S.W.A.T. guys.
Having fun is very important for us, because after all it is a game not real life. But we will operate professionally and bring more peace for all players of the server. After Tuna had left SAES, Martijn became our new liason. He's a really nice person and a good friend for us! We look positive in the future with him! After a big disappointment of Volk, he had to retire his job as co-leader of the squad! Husky got the job of the co-leader! After endless fun with the members of the CLO and DE, Husky retired his job as well and gone back to reallife. The squad elected D-MON as their new co-leader. In May 2011 the normal spawn for the SWAT Units got removed and we were replaced instead of it, which made out of us the real elite of San Andreas. Furthermore, we formed alliances different squads, such as the Federal Bureau of Investigations and MI-6, as well as the San Andreas Police Acedemy. Our goal is it now to take over more control of all police departments to make out of this server a better place for all players.
After D-MON retired to join SAES and become SWAT liason, Bambook became vice leader, but soon after he became inactive and a change to the HQ team was needed! But before this, it was found that all SAES members could join any gang as a normal member. Naturally many SAES members joined SWAT after having previously left to join SAES. This boosted our members count by a lot and we strived and served for the community.
With the introduction of Biker Boyz and Global Trust, Ghost722nd left to lead Global Trust and a lot of SAES members left SWAT to join zZenoms project. Because of the loss of our leadership and founder, a new leader was elected, Killer89 / Magnus, and a new vice leader, Galaxy. With the new leadership in place, a new HQ team was chosen, with promotions given to Nathan and Mega9 to join the HQ.
S.W.A.T. was given the level 6 before all these new levels were added, so we was were* given the long awaited armour, health pickup, tear gas and faster SWAT tanks. As well as more vehicles and tear gas immunity, we became truely unique.
We also closed recruitment to applications at this time. But now that the new gang levels are out, our armour was removed and the introduction of shaders, allowing multiple organisations to use the same skin with different appearances, and other changes we are now a normal squad like everyone else. However, we are a squad with a lot of skilled police officers and a great history.
The following rules should be respected by every single member of this squad. Everyone, no matter what rank they are, is expected to follow them at all times:
- Follow all the in game server rules (F1);
- Be active within the game, youre expected to be on for around 4-5 hours a week, if you're planning to be inactive for some time, please contact the HQ. Anyone failing to do will possibly find himself kicked from the squad;
- Be a fair and honorable human within the game, a bit of trolling is ok, but don't be a total dick.
- Follow all orders from high rank members and HQ, if you fail to do so you will be punished;
- When we do RPs and trainings, try and act like a real SWAT team and don't forget to show it in your play style;
- Remember: You are a cop and not a criminal, so always try to arrest them before you kill them.
- If you receive 3 warning levels within S.W.A.T. at a time you will be kicked.
- Always wear the [SWAT] or [SWAT*] (if you're on probation) tags at all times, no matter what spawn you're in (except on special occasions).
- Don't arrest players under 10 stars. If you do you will be given a warning level.
Teamwork is key. Group up and work together as much as possible.
- Don't AFK in base. If you need to leave your keyboard for a couple of minutes, take yourself inside the building or somewhere else. Remember that S.W.A.T. Headquarters are not a clothing shop, mannequins are not allowed in our parking lot.
Spawning with Stars
- 1-3 Stars: You can continue patrolling, however, it would be better for you to get a bribe, to avoid getting arrested by some newbie police officer;
- 3-10 Stars: Ask a S.W.A.T. member, or any other police officer, to offer a bribe so that you can continue your work. You are not allowed to go on patrol with this amount of stars;
- 11-36 Stars: You need to spawn as another class. Do not spawn as SWAT, either find someone to bribe you or spend time in jail.
- [SWAT]DROT (milicajac)
Vice Commander (HQ)
- [SWAT]Element (denis10)
- [SWAT]Magnus (killer89)
- [SWAT]Geri (falco)
- [SWAT]Dom (xxenesxx12)
- [SWAT]Kasparov (kasparov)
- [SWAT]Silence (alpax)
- [SWAT]Crash (masterkillier)
- [SWAT]Sou (thedamnboss)
- [SWAT]Dudi (specialist12)
- [SWAT]Niceez (nice3549)
- [SWAT]Patrol (patrol74)
- [SWAT]Flusha (ogulcan01)
- [SWAT]Zer0. (morters)
- [SWAT]Anas (CyberGhost)
- [SWAT]Revonex (dudegamer)
- [SWAT]SKY-911- (sawadogo1)
- [SWAT]Amara (adem)
- [SWAT]iTsMe (guyfusfus)
- [SWAT]Benny (bendrin12)
- [SWAT]Lightning (lightning12)
- [SWAT]Estinoge (EstiST)
- [SWAT]FlaMe (flameeagle)
- [SWAT]PsyGhost (thepsyghost)
- [SWAT]Kendo (bigboss2708)
- [SWAT]Heaton (emerge)
- [SWAT]Toreno (monstercookie12)
- [SWAT]Warfs_ (warfs10)
- [SWAT]Zaphod (isusic)
- [SWAT]Rozloo (rozloo)
- [SWAT]Sam (uhhbourne)
- [SWAT]Paint (southerner)
- [SWAT]Apache (apache)
- [SWAT]Bart (bardo45)
- [SWAT]Fattie (stoprunningimfat)
- [SWAT]Apollo (jono)
- [SWAT]Bas (bas260)
- [SWAT]DJO (jaas3r)
- [SWAT]JI6 (febra)
- [SWAT]JohnPrice (ezel1996)
- [SWAT]Asaf (asafkatz123)
- [SWAT]SkulioN (olo1)
- [SWAT]Royalty (royalty)
- [SWAT]vektor (vektor)
- [SWAT]Scoob (Sco0b)
- [SWAT]Ntruder (muric123)
- [SWAT]MarksMan (frickovviktor)
- [SWAT]MrPhrost (alper35)
- [SWAT]NH4 (nh4)
- [SWAT]Dango (dango420)
- [SWAT*]iStar (starwarsfan02)
- [SWAT*]Leblanc (vempkiller)
- [SWAT*]WolkodaV (50centforever1)
- [SWAT*]G-Force (roaann)
- [SWAT*]Bangas (jmyx)
- [SWAT*]Diamond (babdiamond)
- [SWAT*]Akyz (xicesmashx)
- [SWAT]Magnus (killer89) ~ Commander
- [SWAT]Hesha (hi5ha) ~ Commander
- [SWAT]Ghost722nd ~ Commander
- [SWAT]Teddy (officerraven) ~ Vice Commander
- [SWAT]D-MON ~ Vice Commander
- [SWAT]Bambook (bambook) ~ Vice Commander
- [SWAT]Fyrr (fyrr73) ~ General
- [SWAT]KaKush (thepilot) ~ General
- [SWAT]RedEye (redeye) ~ General
- [SWAT]BMaster (baffousam) ~ General
- [SWAT]Nathan (nathan) ~ General
- [SWAT]SeBa (seb123) ~ Colonel
- [SWAT]Amit (armour) ~ Colonel
- [SWAT]DevilJ (stickkillers) ~ Major
- [SWAT]Ezio (ezio0826) ~ Major
- [SWAT]Apo (apocalipto) ~ Major
- [SWAT]Mayer (mahmut119) ~ Lieutenant
How do i become a S.W.A.T. member?
If you’re interested in joining our big family, you must write an application, after that, it will be reviewed by the HQ board and eventually you'll receive one of four possible responses:
- SAT Accepted
The S.W.A.T. Academy Program - FAQ
What does "SAT Accepted" mean?
The SAT Accepted response is given when we believe that the applicant is not quite ready to be a full member of S.W.A.T., but has the necessary skills to join the S.W.A.T. Academy Program.
What is the S.W.A.T. Academy Program?
The S.W.A.T. Academy Program purpose its based on adaptation and training the very best young talents of SAES:RPG community interested in joining our squad, its members are called SAT (S.W.A.T. Academy Trainees) and they can be seen as interns - players with less than 100 hours of gameplay might be given a chance too. The main ideia behind this program is to focus on what these new players can do, rather than who they are in the community. Virtually eliminating favouritism, it's far more oriented towards guiding and building loyal and skilled police members.
How will it work exactly?
Well, it's a faily simple system, see it as Tutorial of every activity we usually take part in S.W.A.T. During a specific period of time, we will monitor your progress to see how you perform under certain situations, and whether you are close enough to our standards. Not only that, but you will also be tested in 3 different categories - Driving, Shooting and Combat. Based on this tests, you will be evaluated, following a very precise protocol that has been studied and tested by ourselves. The result of this whole process will, eventually, determine if you have, or don't, the S.W.A.T. DNA.
What happens if i sucessfully pass the S.W.A.T. Academy Program?
If you sucessfully complete every single test and we decide that you truly have the S.W.A.T. DNA, you'll be joining our family as a Recruit, which means that you'll be facing a Probationary period for 1 month.
As a SAT, you should behave and respect the server rules, failing to do so will, obviously, lead to consequences;
Once you finally reach the probationary status, you must keep in mind that leaving this program without fully completing it will result in a permanent ban from this origanization. It may seem a bit harsh, but remember that this organization has welcomed you with open arms and as been always willing to help you improve as a player and as a police officer. As the most respected and oldest squads in this community, theres a certain standard and image to maintain and we do not tolerate this kind of disrespect.
Spitting on the hand that fed you doesn't look good here, or anywhere else.
You can find the Application Format in the Spoiler icon below. Remember that failing to meet the requirements will instantly get you denied, so make sure you invest some time and effort in this task.
If you need to contact us in a more direct way, feel free to join our Discord Channel!