Shame On You !! SAES RPG SERVER...

• Saes RPG...Easter...

I am quitting...

• ok bye

• Hell yeah, its christmas time!

• well, blade have warned you many times to not abuse "/give" and insult people through it, yet you still insulted people many times, you got muted for few minutes then when you got un-muted you still insulted people, that's why you got banned for 3 days only and blade told u in the ban message to come back " less toxic " and now you are crying on a topic and shaming the server for getting banned ?, the real shame is on you my dude, and yea gz for your permanent ban.

• Eastsr is a lie

• [2018-10-28 17:08:46] [Output] : Easter: ADMINN
    [2018-10-28 17:08:48] [Output] : Easter: REPORT YOU
    [2018-10-28 17:08:50] [Output] : Easter: BITCHHHH
    [2018-10-28 17:09:00] [Output] : Easter: TRUCKK FIRED
    [2018-10-28 17:09:14] [Output] : Easter: NICUSSS !!
    [2018-10-28 17:09:18] [Output] : Easter: IDIOOOTTT
    [2018-10-28 17:09:53] [Output] : Easter: SHAME ON YOU !
    [2018-10-28 17:10:25] [Output] : Easter: admin motherfuckeeerr !!

Shame on us? I don't think so.

• bb @tayyip0330 see u

• This post is deleted!
  • @firefox said in Shame On You !! SAES RPG SERVER...:

well, blade have warned you many times to not abuse "/give" and insult people through it, yet you still insulted people many times, you got muted for few minutes then when you got un-muted you still insulted people, that's why you got banned for 3 days only and blade told u in the ban message to come back " less toxic " and now you are crying on a topic and shaming the server for getting banned ?, the real shame is on you my dude, and yea gz for your permanent ban.

Called one boy, sir, a fat ass once got banned 7 days, you would say that I keep insulting that I even got mute or something. No, no mute no nothing, insta ban. Can I shame server now?

• Well, Well /give count as evading a mute + u insulted an admin buddy so the ban fair enough and would be worse But about blade tbh u have to chill a lil bit buddy yesterday I said something in Arabic in the main chat I got 6000 secs mute meanwhile people getting 20 mins max for speaking another language..You better be fair with people.Thanks.

• @xpooks said in Shame On You !! SAES RPG SERVER...:

But about blade tbh u have to chill a lil bit buddy yesterday I said something in Arabic in the main chat I got 6000 secs mute meanwhile people getting 20 mins max for speaking another language..You better be fair with people.Thanks.

Next time don't ask for mutes 😉 Being a cunt justified the additional 40 minutes.
    alt text

ON TOPIC: avoid turning this into a discussion page, this section is clearly meant for reporting a specific person in the OP and not in new posts.

• @tut-greco Sadly When I asked Groove he said 6000 Secs 🙂 if u think this is 1H then sorry ^^ 🙂 being a cunt? Such a nice Staff behavior I just was blaming my friend right there and I know blade like usually gonna mute me 1H-6H and even ban sometimes so i mention it ty for ur time

• @xpooks "I know this is against the rules, I do it and im so angry im punished for it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

• @joe Good for u

• Okay y all should stfu and lets cry together because easter is angry and he is leaving ... DONT LEAVE EASTER PLEASE !! :"(
    (gtfo nigga)