• @yazan123

Great activity ! Upon discussing your application within the HQ team. We have decided to ACCEPT your application.Congratulations! Meet me or any member from the HQ team to receive your ingame test/invitation.

alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• We would like to announce the new promotional video for the gang, hope you like it

alt text

• Referenced by  ESO ESO 
  • Applicant Main Information :

-Nickname : FreshCoffee
    -Username : potato5
    -Nationality : Moroccan
    -Languages you can speak : Arabic , French , English

Player SAES Career Information :

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : I don't know
    -Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : UE , C , FBI , ThC , FS
    -If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : UE : i pinked their cars
    C : Closed
    FBI : killed someone before trying to arrest
    ThC: saw most people leaving and left too
    FS: closed
    -Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : ive been banned for using a nickname
    -What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A
    -Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes FreshCoffee#2705

Personality Information :

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : nothing makes me special over the others but i have changed over the years stopped being toxic
    -Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a gang based in San Fierro that partakes in Arms dealing , money laundering but it is mainly known to get tasked with taking hit on individuals all across San Andreas
    -Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i have been intrested from a while ago and i would like to make new friends there
    -Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : it was curny
    -Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : not really

• @FreshCoffee
    Thank you for your interest However, I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED this time around. Members still feel that you are not ready to join yet . Re-apply in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

alt text

[Black~Bullets HQ Team]

-Nickname : NoBiTa
    -Username : salo1999
    -Nationality : Portuguese
    -Languages you can speak : Portuguese and English

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : I started playing since 2015/16 but I stopped and came back these days (this is a new account)
    -Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : I don't remember but I don't think so
    -If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : -------------------------
    -Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : no
    -What groups are you currently part of ? : no
    -Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : NoBiTa#2932

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I don't think I'm special but I can help make the gang better, I'm loyal and I intend to grow together with Black Bullets, as I said before, I got back to playing recently.

-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets : Black Bullets is a criminal organization which provides professional assassinations and mercenary services for everyone who can pay enough.They're taking part in money laundering activities which can provide other benefits.

-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : When I played in 2015/16 it was one of the most intense and active gangs, one of the oldest gangs, so I intend to keep the legacy alive.

-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : KingSmoke

-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I'm just a boy who likes to play gta sa since he was little, friendly and who likes to play quietly without getting into trouble.

• @NoBiTa
    On behalf of Bodo,
    alt text

~ Bodo & myself

-Nickname : Stalin
    -Username : 89517800248
    -Nationality : Tatarin.
    -Languages you can speak : Russian and Egnlish.

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : I'am playing since 2012-2013.
    -Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    SoA,ThC,Zero,CripZ,G~T
    SAFP,TST,FOX
    -If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
    SoA(I was kicked because of my mistake,because at the age of 14 , i could not realise that some parameters wre not allowed to play within the gang.I was you and stupid at the time.
    ThC(I left the gang because i thought there were a lot of people who didn't match the gang.But for some reason they were kept and i didn't like it because HQ wasn't working at that time.)
    Zero(The last time i was kicked,since Fugitive was not in the mood,and there was a turf.I started writing my rules about turf in the CC for win,he didn't like it and he kicked me because you can't contradict the HQ team.)
    CripZ(I've been to HQ for a while,I've change a lot and set up a lot to make the gang always active,but it's not just my job.Then i decided that i had enough criminal life and after talking the the HQ team,i decided to leave the gang)
    G~T(I've been inactive for a long time,i joined when the GT was1 lvl,then the guys got 5 lvl without me.When i returned to the game , i didnt really like the mmebers who are there now,how they treat the gang and who they invite.I haven't been there in comfort , but i couldn't change anything either becasue i haven't played for a long time.hardly anyone will listen to me opinion,i decided to left of the gang.)

SAFP ( I came out of police life becasue i wasn't very interested in being in their role)
    TST ( Closed)
    FOX ( The guys were at the stage of breaking up,i didn't wait for this moment to come , i decided to go out because after FOX , i still didn't see myself as a cop.)

-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes , i was banned by NanoBob because i spam him from /give Nanobob 1 $
    -What groups are you currently part of ? :SAM,CS and GXT.
    -Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it :Yes,i do. Stalin#6306.

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I can't say i'm a separate art form.But i am a very stable player who can always help and support.I can't say about my strengths because it is necessary for a person from the outside to see everything.
    -Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: The guys are engaged in customised murders , the gang is very will developed and well funded.But the money tou get would like to increase because you need to feed your family.
    -Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :Because i've been playing for a long time and haven't seen a single bad player in your gang.I've been choosing a gang for a very long time lately,because i want to say until SAES leaves MTA on GTA 5 .
    -Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Last time i see only , YazzaN,Curny,Element,Pular,Armosh,Trep.
    -Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]

-Nickname : iExplosioNN
    -Username : iexplosionn

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : I think it was +/- in 2015/2016
    -Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : CDC
    -If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I stopped playing for some time and they kicked me for innactivity
    -Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
    -What groups are you currently part of ? : None
    -Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : iExplosioNN#2359

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm always respectful with everyone even they are not the same with me, always ready to help and ready start a new mission. I like to play with other members like a real team.
    -Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets are an assassination organization that assassinate civilian, cop, criminal and they also sell guns and do money laundering. You can concact them if you want things well done and not bothering doing it youtself.
    -Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied for Black~Bullets because they are a real good gang, I want to contribute to keep B~B the best.
    -Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : KingSmoke
    -Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I like competitiveness, play with a united team that succeed their goals and always try to be the best.

• @Stalin

Thank you for your interest. Your application is currently UNDER REVIEW
    alt text

@NoBiTa
    Upon discussing your application within the HQ team. We have decided to ACCEPT your application. Congratulations! Meet me or any member from the HQ team to receive your ingame test/invitation.

alt text

@iExplosioN
    Upon discussing your application within the HQ team. We have decided to ACCEPT your application. Congratulations! Meet me or any member from the HQ team to receive your ingame test/invitation.
    alt text
    [Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• -Applicant Main Information :

-Nickname : Combo~
    -Username : Johnyline
    -Nationality : Tunisian.
    -Languages you can speak : English & Arabic And French

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : since 2017
    -Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : I've been in a couple of organizations, such as UE, TST, MS13 and MI6.
    UE: I left to join TST with Flex.
    TST: Closed.
    MS13: I felt uncomfortable with a bad treatment & disrespect.
    MI-6: I left to join B~B with a couple of friends.
    -What groups are you currently part of ? : ALT & SAS
    -Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes, Combo#2308.

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'd have to say that I have been playing for a good while in the server, and I have the experience and what it takes to make me special and a part of one of the oldest and best gangs in the server. I believe that I am an active player, helpful and friendly, I also been training for cracking, and I am a good warrior in turfs, so I fairly think that I could be a really good addition to the family.
    -Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a crime organization, specialized in arms trafficking and hit-man services all over San Andreas, and are as well involved in money laundering services.
    -Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : As I may have stated above, I am applying for Black Bullets because they're one of the greatest gangs in the server, and I am pretty sure i'd find my comfort as a member, and it would be a great experience to be a part of the family, I also have many friends that are B~B that I would like to play and have fun with.
    -Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @Jasser @SK-σN
    -Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : -

• Sorry mistake

• alt text

@Combo no, go far away from here combo/matto/erkos/angel/Illidan/mechul, etc

• @Stalin

alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

-Nickname : Z3US
    -Username : z3uspt

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : 2018
    -Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : CDC and MS13
    -If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I stopped playing for 2 years and they kicked me for innactivity (CDC). I thought the Gang was very poorly organized, and there are a lot of "kids" (MS13)
    -Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes. For DM
    -What groups are you currently part of ? : None
    -Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : JustChill#2170

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a very loyal person to my friends, and I will never abandon them on the battlefield.
    -Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets : Black Bullets are a group of highly trained soldiers. They execute hitman contracts all around the SA. And also is one of the most powerful organizations specialized in assassination/trafficking in drugs & weapons for all SA.
    -Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied for Black~Bullets because I usually play with BB people, and I think they have the dynamism and empathy that I look for in a Gang. I think I will be a good help to make the Gang stronger day by day.
    -Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : KingSmoke | iExplosioNN | NoBiTa | Curny

• -Nickname : Estrelinha
    -Username : brunaalmeidaa99

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : since 2018 i think
    -Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : none
    -If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : ---
    -What groups are you currently part of ? : ---
    -Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Bruna#1250

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm not special, I'm a girl who likes to play and have fun with my friends, I'm loyal and I like to be respected as I do.

-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: They eliminate cops, civilians and criminals for a decent price, a criminal organization which provides professional assassinations and mercenary services.

-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I went back to play these weeks with my friends, and they told me that Black~Bullets is a good prestigious organization with great experience and helpful members

-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : iExplosioN and NoBiTa

-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

• @Z3US
    alt text

@Estrelinha123
    alt text
    [Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

-Nickname : pastaa
    -Username : tomasapenisirmazs
    -Nationality : Latvia
    -Languages you can speak : Latvian, English a bit of Russian and German.

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : I have been playing on SAES for a year.
    -Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    TST:
    SAFP:
    RF:
    Lunas
    UE
    MIT
    CripZ
    GT
    MI6

1. Died
    2. Inactive
    3. Problems with a few members
    4. Inactive
    5. Problems with a few members
    6. Closed
    7. Problems with a few members
    8. Problems with a member
    9. Just didn't feel right being there

-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I have been banned by Brophy for 5 minutes, because on the SAES Birthday event 2022 i didnt know it didnt start so i went in started shooting and got banned
    -What groups are you currently part of ? : rTECH and CS
    -Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : pastaa#0479

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : You should accept me because I will be loyal to this family, be active, post activities and help other people no matter what.
    -Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is a gang which sells illegal drugs to other people from gangs and they absolutely love camels 🐪
    -Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because I didnt know a home to stay in SAES but I think B~B will be a perfect home.
    -Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Curny as a friend.
    -Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

• @pasta

alt text

Re-apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]