• @RESIST4NT
    Dear RESIST4NT, after long discussions within our family we'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED this time. If still interested, keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today.
    alt text

@GoldenFlech
    @Rick
    Currently under review, keep hanging around
    alt text

alt text

• alt text

APPLICATION FORMAT

Applicant Main Information :

• Nickname : Escobar
    • Username : verdo
    • Nationality : Mexican
    • Languages you can speak : Spanish/English

alt text

Player SAES Career Information :

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : :My Career Started In January 2014, We Play Servers But None Were So Good To Feel The Adrenaline, I Remember We Went In And We Did Not Know English Little By Little We Started To Know More About It, Then In 2015 We Had Problems At Home, So We Had To leave MTA for a while, 2020 We came back and decided to create a gang together, but it didn't work, my career ends here and I'm going for more!

Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    The Company , Clandestine Mob , The Outfit , Cartel De Sinaloa
    If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

• The Company: I decided to go out for a childish thought.

• Clandestine Mob: I don't remember very well, but I guess it was a bad idea.

• The Outfit: I decide to make a gang with my cousin and my brother.

• Cartel De Sinaloa: RIP

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
    Never

What groups are you currently part of ? :
    Global Express Trucking Company
    Al-Munazama

alt text
    Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?:
    The simple fact of being an honest person makes me so special, I have had mistakes and I have learned from them and I could say that they are also loyal and persevering.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets :
    Black Bullets is a criminal organization specialized in the creation of weapons, it is also an organization known for hunting rewards or, rather, killing for pay.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :
    I like this gang, I like its good humor, and of course its members who are so good, I also want to learn new things and make new friends.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: If I have met some one of them is @Bodo420 .

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : (Hang) Some Screenshots With Some Members, Thanks !!

• Applicant Main Information :

Nickname : Matto|BB
    Username : Erkos.
    Nationality : Tunisia.
    Languages you can speak : English French And Arabic

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 11Month Ago.
    ICE-Immigration & Customs Enforcement
    SHIELD-POLICE
    San Andreas Federal Police
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation
    LOS INKAS
    Comando Da Capital
    ~Cartel De Sinaloa~
    The Company
    ICE:Leave beacuse i go inactive
    SHIELD:Closed
    FBI:i leave from fbi i try to play as crim
    INKAS:kicked without any reason
    ThC:Kicked i can expalin in game
    CDC:i leave beacuse inactivity and iam only posting in media
    CDS: Leave some problems with HQ Team and i need to play as cop again
    SAFP: i leave to try playing as crim again
    Medellin:Leave beacuse gang inactive

Banned beacuse staying afk in bank, and using anims to hide in walls
    Cluckin' Bell

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I got recommended to Black Bullets and I'm still learning about the rules and laws in-game I'm being trained to say it like that from old players with experience so I know that I'm not going to have problems... like punishment or reports in the server also I want to apport to Undisputed Command with my activity with all my availability to help in anything and at the personal, I'm a cool guy who loved to play around and chill with friends, i consider myself as a mature player, loyal and respectful and i want Undisputed Command as my first gang and remember it forever, i wish to get in consideration and hope to get an opportunity from you guys.
    Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinationsand based in San Fierro they do some assassinations hey can also repair weapons coating, They're taking part in money laundering activities which can provide other benefits
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members mainly due to the participating members who were extremely respectful and friendly ,there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @RocketLuncher @Amara @Beckham

• alt textalt text

Nickname:
    Immortal.
    Username:
    -amrwesy
    Nationality:
    -Egyptian.
    Languages you can speak:
    -Arabic as a primary language, English-French as a secondary language.
    alt text

How long have you been playing on SAES?:
    I've started playing SAES since 2013, so almost 8 years of playing on the server.
    What is your experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them):
    -(RDMC)-(HS)-(MG)-(FBI)-(TST)-(CripZ)-(B~B)-(SAPA)-(TT)-(UE).
    If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of the):

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain):
    -Yes, for multi-accounting.
    What groups are you currently part of?:
    -Ex: DDT/OB/SAM.
    alt text
    Personality Information:

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?:
    -Well, I've been developing myself each day on the server, I've gained a lot of experiences through this time of playing, I'm a skilled member, I knew all server rules, rare to see me getting a punishment by admins, also I'm that good cracker but not the best, I'll show up my loyalty to the gang, I knew maybe I was not loyal to the previous gang I've joined but that what I always used to do that these games were made for fun and what I'm always looking for is having a good time with my family members and friends when I escape from my reality(studying and working etc..), so I'll show up my loyalty to the gang, I'll do my best to keep the activity and whenever they call I'll be there.
    Explain in your own words the role-play of Black~Bullets:
    -Black Bullets is a group of professional assassins members, they manage and invest most and largest SA combines, they offer financial help, they're now based in SF after moving from LV, however, their services cover all San Andreas, also they provide SA with all kinds of weapons repair and money laundry services.
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?:
    -B~B one of the greatest and oldest gangs on sees which still alive, they've got great members, friendly ones which makes you addicted to the game, also I've been a member before so I could tell it was a pleasure for me and we did a lot of great things back there and when I left the reason was that I was sick of criminal life and I think many of us passed this period before, so I just wanted to say that It'd be a great pleasure for me to be back again and I respect your decision.
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you
    to apply for us?:

-Yes, I do know most of them. Yes,@Bodo420 .
    alt text
    Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]:
    I appreciate your time reading my application,thank you.

• Applicant Main Information:

Nickname : Dippo
    Username : Dippo
    Nationality : Brazilian
    Languages you can speak : Portuguese and english

Player SAES Career Information:

Dow long have you been playing on SAES?: 1 year and 6 months
    Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them):[CDC][BB]

CDC - I was the temporary leader of the cdc for a while, and after many attempts to get the gang back together I decided it was time to close and go our way, many members did not think the same way and I decided to give my position to another and try to get on with my life

B~B - as everyone already knows, I left BB to help the CDC to get up again

CDC - they don't give a fuck to who is helping them, so i left the gang

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
    What groups are you currently part of ?: Senator and ALT

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: well, there are not many things that differentiate me from the other applicants, all are great players but as I know how to crack, and im a active and old member of bb can differentiate me.
    Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: the gang's current location is San fierro, but their services covers all of San andreas with your mercenary services and assassinations.
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: I choose black bullets among other gangs, why I shouldn't have left, more than a gang it is a family, and iike all the members who are in the gang I made many friends within the gang and I want to continue with these friendships.
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, @Bodo420 @Westbrook @Versace @nicky @voli @Nexroth @nyx_ @Elyeso @Style @Amara @Morde @baphomet @Raf0 @Beckham and @Judyes
    Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: my biggest mistake was leaving the gang

• @GoldenFlech
    You were close of joining but we're sorry to inform you that despite your slight in-game efforts in hanging around, your application goes DENIED this time, due to the fact that some of our members haven't notice you hanging for enough, try to be in our eyes and show us more of you, when you achieve that, you're free to apply again in 2 weeks from today if still interested.

@Rick
    We do really appreciate the determination you showed us to join our family, but your in-game activity doesn't help you at all, and we can't accept your application in this way, so please try to be more active during this week to fix your situation. show yourself more in our activities for now your applications is still Under-Review

@Escobar-R5
    Your application is currently Under Review. Be patient and wait for the final answer, which will be given in the following days as soon as possible.

@Matto
    We're sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED for this time, due to the many organizations you joined, also the reasons are somewhat unconvincing, &since we're still somehow doubting your loyalty to us, we can't accept you now. if still interested, show us more of you and re-apply again in 2 weeks from today.

@Dippo
    After conclusions & taking the votes of the B~B family members, the majority thinks that you deserve a 1 more last chance to prove your point so better not to waste it. application is ACCEPTED, meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest.

- Nickname : Cena
    - Username : Medo12
    - Nationality : Egyptian
    - Languages you can speak : Arabic-English

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 3 years and some months ago
    - How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : M-X-C-OC
    - If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
    OC: I joined OC to help my friend mrwan and it was nice gang and i was happy there but sadly closed
    X: I joined it because X has nice members and i wanted to help my friend mrwan in his gang too but i got some problems with HQ there and i was lvl 2 there but i wont do problems so i left .
    M: I joined M because i see its cool gang and has nice and pro members and i have alot of friends there but reasons why i left i can say it ingame
    C : i got adminjail so i got kicked
    - Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : no but i got adminjail before
    - What groups are you currently part of ? :
    SAM - FC - WFS - CS - TMH

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : First of all i am respectful and friendly player and i had good skills and always i listen to high ranks and i am doing my Job with good way and i will be very good guy with BB family and i will Help BB with my activity and i will help in Media arch etc and iam experienced player , and i will be Loyal to BB family and i will try to show my best everyday and everytime.
    - Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services they are killing cops,civilians,criminals.
    - Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i see BB from Best gangs around SA and it only accept the best players and loyal players and everytime BB showing big activity and it had Respectful player and friendly players and BB like big Family all hope to be one of BB gang and all in BB try to do the best and my opinion BB best gang around SA and alot of people know that and i wanted to join it from long time but i wasnt ready enough but now i will try to show my skills to be one of BB family and i love BB members : active loyal - friendly - respectful - experience members .
    - Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No one recommended me to apply for BB but i have friends there
    - Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Adminjail Reason: i was playing SAES but i went afk , and my brother started to dm someone , its not my problem but sadly its my acc so i should get adminjail for it.

• Too late but,sorry changed my mind.

• alt text Applicant Main Information :

• Nickname :Model
    • Username :Ahmede12
    • Nationality :Tunisia
    • Languages you can speak :english/frensh/arabic

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? :Since 1 year and few months
    • Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :CDC
    • If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : i left ,because it's inactive gang
    • Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :yes,because i broke the record by getting mutes,But i got better and passed all of this
    • What groups are you currently part of ? : Not yet

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I'm active player on saes,i'm still gangless for a long time then, i made decision to be one of you, honestly just i need a chance to prove it
    • Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:BB it's a criminal gang ,and it depends on doing jb,BR's,turfs,the allies are TT/AA we help them when needed , and give a helping hand to who ever needs it , farming the pigs everywhere else, and they're based at san fierro
    • Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :it's an active gang,and the majority of the gang are always active, i also have many friends that i can unterstand with them and iam also confident that i will learn many skills in this family,it's one of the greatest and oldest gangs on the server
    • Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @Jasser @nicky @Kaioshin @nyx_ @Style @Melou @MArk etc,nyx has recommended me to apply
    • Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nope
  • @Rick
    After a long discussion within the camels, your application is ACCEPTED. Meet any HQ in game for the rest.

@Escobar-R5
    We understand that timezone difference makes it hard to hang with camels. Regardless, your application is ACCEPTED. Meet any HQ in game for the rest.

@Immortal
    We have noticed that you withdrew your application at some point. However. you decided to edit it back to the valid application. Considering that, your application is UNDER REVIEW. We will get back to you shortly.

@Medo12
    We don't think you are ready to join us. Therefore, your application is DENIED. Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@Modél
    Your application is UNDER REVIEW. Stick with the camels so they get to know you better. Final answer shall be given soon.

• alt text

Applicant Main Information

Nickname : RESIST4NT
    Username : resistant313
    Nationality : Republic of Azerbaijan
    Languages you can speak : English, Turkish

alt text

Payer SAES Career Information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since, Jul 17 2018

• Underground Empire
    • The Company
    • FOX Operations X

• Underground Empire : I decided to think about how to get a police diploma, and to become a police officer that's why I left
    • The Company : I can't remember what happened 2 years ago and for what reason I left
    • FOX : I have kicked out from the squad a long time ago, I spoke disrespectfully against to one of from the HQ team. There was a problem that's why. These are happened a long time ago.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
    What groups are you currently part of ? : race Tech

alt text

Personality Information

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I cultivate my own skills and following something till the end by doing my best to achieve something, maybe that's what makes me special over the others. You may have understood what kind of person I am, and I am doing everything to prove that you I am faithful, by this way you gave me a chance during these two weeks, also I am grateful to you for giving me this second chance to describe myself you better. I have been doing everything so that you do not expect anything negative from me, so I had my second chance precious, and now today I am making sincerely apply.
    Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: It is a gang that moves with mercenaries who carry out secret assassinations, and selling self-produced weapons to well-known official organizations in san andreas, also offers all kinds of weapon repair coatings by making special contracts. There are three classified names among the assassinations, and the cost of these three classified names ranges from $20,000 dollars to $30.000 dollars.
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I would be honored to be in a decent team, I tried my luck for the first time but got the answer you were denied, it is not an answer, this is just a chance for me. As I write above, I apply with all my loyalty and sincerely.
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have many friends in the team who know me closely and maintain friendship, Nyx and Kaioshin recommended to me make application if you want to be part of this family
    Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

alt text

• @Immortal
    Congratulations, your application has been ACCEPTED. We have decided to give you a 2nd chance, don't waste it. Meet any HQ in game for the rest.

@Modél
    We're sorry to inform you that your application has been DENIED. Most of the members think that you're not ready to become one of us yet. Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@RESIST4NT
    Your application is UNDER REVIEW. The final answer will be given in the upcoming days.

• alt text

Nickname : Matto|BB
    Username : Erkos.
    Nationality : Tunisia.
    Languages you can speak : English French And Arabic

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 1year ago.
    ICE-Immigration & Customs Enforcement
    SHIELD-POLICE
    San Andreas Federal Police
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation
    LOS INKAS
    Comando Da Capital
    ~Cartel De Sinaloa~
    The Company
    ICE:Leave beacuse i go inactive
    SHIELD:Closed
    FBI:i leave from fbi i try to play as crim
    INKAS:kicked without any reason
    ThC:Kicked i can expalin in game
    CDC:i leave beacuse inactivity and iam only posting in media
    CDS: Leave some problems with HQ Team and i need to play as cop again
    SAFP: i leave to try playing as crim again
    Medellin:Leave beacuse gang inactive

Banned beacuse staying afk in bank, and using anims to hide in walls
    Ex-Cluckin' Bell
    Ex-San Andreas Studios

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I got recommended to Black Bullets and I'm still learning about the rules and laws in-game I'm being trained to say it like that from old players with experience so I know that I'm not going to have problems... like punishment or reports in the server also I want to apport to Undisputed Command with my activity with all my availability to help in anything and at the personal, I'm a cool guy who loved to play around and chill with friends, i consider myself as a mature player, loyal and respectful and i want Undisputed Command as my first gang and remember it forever, i wish to get in consideration and hope to get an opportunity from you guys.
    Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinationsand based in San Fierro they do some assassinations hey can also repair weapons coating, They're taking part in money laundering activities which can provide other benefits
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members mainly due to the participating members who were extremely respectful and friendly ,there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @RocketLuncher @Amara @Beckham @Raf0 @nicky @voli @Westbrook @Dippo @Faysal @Judyess @Bodo420 @Kaioshin
    Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

• alt text
    Applicant Main Information:

- Nickname: Nico
    - Username: Thenew123
    - Nationality: Argentina
    - Languages ​​you can speak: Spanish and English
    alt text

- How long have you been playing on SAES? : I play SAES since 2016
    - Do you have past experience with other gangs / squads / companies? (name them):
    yes, I have been in CDS, P~B, BloodZ and U
    - If yes, explain the reasons why you left / got kicked from each of them:

CDS: I remember leaving when his first period of inactivity began under the mandate of Audi and Escobar

PB: I had problems with SAES>ARMA

BloodZ: I left basically because they were sanctioned for using Hacks (it is clear that I did not know until they told me) that is why I left

U: I'd rather explain it in-game or privately.

- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): No, I'm totally clean
    - What groups are you currently part of? : I am currently in Cluck and Centrino
    alt text
    Personality Information:

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : What in my opinion makes me stand out from the rest of the players is my great activity in the game, I am always active I am contributing something or always doing something necessary to contribute activity in every sense, in addition to That highlighted that I am 24/7 on the SAES page always checking activities, applicants, whatever, I have good activity both in the forum and in the game. In addition to that, I consider myself a quite sociable player, always ready to share, listen and have a good time with people carrying good vibes everywhere.
    - Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black ~ Bullets: BB is a criminal organization specialized in Assassinations of all kinds, (each class with its respective price), they also provide mercenary services, Maintenance (repairs) of Weapons, sale of ammunition and arsenal., and money laundering
    - Why did you apply specifically for Black ~ Bullets? : Because they are a gang with enormous potential, they have very cool members and I love their activity in the game
    - Do you know any B ~ B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, I know Escobar and Bodo who get along well with them. Actually nobody recommends me to come, I am here on my own merit because I have always liked this place
    - Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: I am Nico, You can find me both in game and in Forum, I am a very good person, I like to have fun and have a good time. In real life I am a very charismatic person with many bonds of friendship.
    alt text

• Nickname :Burist
    • Username :Burist
    • Nationality :Philipines
    • Languages you can speak :tagalog English

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? :few/hours 76
    • Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :none
    • If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :im TBG and im left to join in black Bullet
    • Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :never ban
    • What groups are you currently part of ? :none

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :im friendly and can help in gang
    • Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:RP
    • Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :for in Black Bullet
    • Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :nothing
    • Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :no
  • alt text

• Nickname :Clester
    • Username :clester5
    • Nationality :Phillipines
    • Languages you can speak :tagalog english

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? :few/hours
    • Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :None
    • If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :im left in TBG for join in Black Bullet
    • Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :im never banned
    • What groups are you currently part of ? :TBG

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :im friendly and can help in organization
    • Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:RP
    • Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullet:in I thought about joining Black Bullet
    • Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Nothing
    • Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :no
  • @RESIST4NT
    Your application has been ACCEPTED. Good effort shown in game, we expect more from you as a camel. Find any HQ in game for the rest.

@Mattoo
    Your application is UNDER REVIEW. Final answer will be given shortly.

@Nicoo130903
    Your application is UNDER REVIEW. Expect a final answer in the upcoming days

@Burist
    Low effort application. Therefore, it has been DENIED. Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@shadow123
    Same for you. Low effort application. Therefore, it has been DENIED. Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

• Nickname :Seko|B~B
    • Username :srknerdgn
    • Nationality : Turkey
    • Languages you can speak : Turkish and English

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2 months
    • Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : No, i didn't join any organization before.
    • If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : --
    • Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I wasn't banned even for once.
    • What groups are you currently part of ? : None for now.

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because I am an active player, and i believe i am skilled enough to be useful and help the gang improve itself more.
    • Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets based in San Fierro and it's a criminal organization however their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services and they are killing cops, civilians, and criminals for the right price and whoever tries to threat their business.
    • Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Playing with people in B~B makes me happy, i enjoy the game that way, also i have some friends inside the gang which will make me enjoy the game a lot more for sure.
    • Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Nyx, Style and Powel242
    • Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No, thank you for reading.
  • Applicant Main Information:

- Nickname: Boody
    - Username: abdoabdo
    - Nationality: Egyptian
    - Languages you can speak: Arabic & English

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES?: From 2012 till now
    - Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): GJMC's 1st & 2nd generation, Tuga Thugs
    - If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them: I had to leave GJMC the first time due to connection issues, then I quit TT because my PC couldn't start up anymore. The second generation of GJMC shut down during my time as Vice President due to lack of activity.
    - Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): No
    - What groups are you currently part of ?: None

Personality Information:

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: I may not be the sharpest shooter or the best driver in MTA - in fact, I've never been considered a great shooter or someone who's amazing in combat, but I also understand the responsibility of being a member of Black Bullets, I'm one of the most experienced active players on the server as of now & I have a clean punishment record.

Given the fact that I arrive from a relatively usual background that hugely contributes to my current outlook on the nature of Black Bullets' role, I can assure you that I'll be able to become a prominent member of the gang and that I can easily stand out due to my work ethic and team-work skills.

- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: They're one of the oldest gangs in SAES:RPG and are considered a major threat by the police authorities, they are very respected by the organized gangs and everyone looks up to them. They're known as the the largest local and state-wide hit contract organization. To simply put it: they kill by signature.

- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: Considering my past experience in TT as a level 5 gang, as a gang member in general or as a part of an official gang's leadership - I believe I can learn the ropes very quickly and get along with the members with a lot of ease. Ultimately, I'd like to be in a position that allows me the freedom to utilize my organizational and tactical skills which I believe makes B~B the best option for me.

So, I have had it in my mind for a while now to finally take the plunge this time of the year and apply for Black Bullets, having been advised by many of my former teammates and leaders as well as close friends who also suggested I opt to join experienced gangs as that would be a better fit for me.

- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes, Bodo recommended it.

- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: Yes, I'd like to speak a bit about myself. My name is Abdelrahman, I was born in Alexandria (Egypt), and moved to Cairo when I was 5 to attend school. I have many pastimes e.g. working out and long-distance cycling, the latter makes me feel better mentally and physically since I used to work nights at a rather young age, so I happen to find myself desperate for a change. I started playing MTA right after my 6th birthday back in 2010 partaking in a role-play community called Valhalla Gaming. I could barely speak English but I managed to learn the basics very quickly and I joined a "faction" which is the equivalent of a gang/squad there that included very friendly members who helped me learn the ropes.

When people ask me about my time there, I tell them about the valuable lessons that I learned and still put to use 10 years later, but about all the negatives too, not exclusive to the server specifically but playing the game in general at that age which increased my social anxiety and I couldn't recover until a few years later when I took a break from playing games.

The server shut down back in 2012 and I joined SAES:RPG thereafter where I met one of my first online friends (Lorenzo), he showed me around, we became friends and did the vast majority of the basic criminal activities together although we weren't able to join a gang/squad at the time due to our childish attitude and poor English skills at the time which was only realistic due to our age. I learned the ropes very quickly and managed to join the Gypsy Jokers MC I played with them for a few months before leaving due to my extremely poor internet connection that wasn't sufficient to play MTA and therefore I couldn't play anymore for the time being.

I came back and joined a few smaller gangs (that I don't quite recall, they were mostly level 0 and shut down within a week) because GJMC had shut down, I was becoming a better player by time and I applied for Tuga Thugs after hanging out with TbdS & co; I was very welcome by the membership at the time and I was only with TT for a few months before I took the permission to leave as my PC was dead and I left for over a year. When I came back I didn't know the majority of the players and didn't feel welcome so I didn't play for long before quitting again and I joined a role-play community where I had played from 2014 to 2018. I quit MTA after that time and came back in 2020 due to quarantine where I had been welcomed back into GJMC and quickly rose through the ranks to become their Vice President as I was the most experienced, active and hard-working member as well as the most professional team-player. The HQ team was active but the rest of the membership at the time wasn't able to keep up with the standards which was slowly killing the gang. We did our best as a team to try and revive the hopes of reaching the heights we've reached during the first generation of GJMC but failed due to the idea of motorcycle clubs not impressing the players in general and they tend to join normal gangs as they usually have more freedom.

Thanks for reading.

• @Mattoo
    Your application has been DENIED because you have 3 accounts linked to your serial; one of them was last seen not even a month ago. Don't bother re-applying.

@Nicoo130903
    We don't think you would fit our gang at the moment. Therefore, your application has been DENIED. Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@Sek0
    Your application has been DENIED because we think you're too new to join us for now. Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@Boody
    Thanks for applying for B~B. Your application is currently UNDER REVIEW. The final answer will be given shortly.