Media Archive of Mara Salvatrucha 13

• alt text
    Roleplay: #19

Participants: @BooM @grg797 @Kornel

Me and my friend, working for one of MS13 drug dealers which was distributing a drugs.
    We were selling MS13 products as well so we got a call while we were on duty.
    It was one of our old customers and he was out of order we could hear in his voice that he needs to take some or he will end up bad.
    We told him that we will deliver it to him and my friend said he wants to do it since there is no risk, he thought that our old customer won’t make a problem.
    He took a car and went there and tried to sell a product which customers didn’t want to pay for so instead he was aggressive and started punching him.
    My friend ran away since he was not armed and he was scared because he could lose his life.
    He came back to me and told me what happened so we went there together buy I hid behind wall and waited for customer to make a mistake.
    Customer started insulting my friend and tried to get in Fight with him again but once he took a step forward I've put my molotov on fire and threw it on his car, then I came out and we beaten a guy up and took his money.

• alt text
    Roleplay:#20

Participants: @olim @BooM @grg797

The member of our gang MS13 and I had a suspicion about out distributor.
    We were talking about amount of money that we were making and we found out that we are in minus.
    We were paying him good for selling and moving it around the city but he was one of guys that we couldn’t rely on him because he wasn’t one of serious ones in business.
    We talked into getting in car and paying him a visit so we drove to corner on which he used to sell it usually and he was there.
    We left car and told him about our suspicion and when he started to talk we immediately got it, he was high and he was not selling it but somked it all instead.
    We started to beating him up and killing him on place because of injuries.
    We indeed took all of goods he had left on him and went to base so we could give it to other distributor and get back money he costed us.

• alt text
    Roleplay:#21

Participants: @olim @BooM @grg797

We needed money, my friend was complaining about being broke and he wanted to get money as fast as possible.
    We were very bored and then in moment he got idea of robbing a store which wasn’t so bad since we had no money.
    We took our van and went to store we knew cops wouldn’t come on time if anybody called.
    He gave me his gun and told me to keep an eye on cashier and that that was a plan.
    We parked our van outside and got inside i was keeping an eye on cashier like we planned and i was pointing a pistol on his head but he was stupid and he tried to reach for phone to call the cops so I shot him.
    He was dead on place so i was just waiting my friend to open a cash register and then we ran away with blood on our hands.

• alt text
    Activity Number: 161
    Activity: VIP
    Date: 22/09/2022
    ScreenShots:

Activity: SR's
    ScreenShots:

• alt text
    Activity Number: 162
    Activity: JB
    ScreenShots:

ScreenShots:

• alt text
    Roleplay:#22

Participants: @SpeeD1Tn @BooM @grg797

After much of lost money we finally cut off the guy that fucked our business up and we were driving back to hood.
    We left the car and we talked about his death and we were saying that we could have been more gentle but it was what he deserved.
    I mentioned to my friend no matter what happened its past and there is no need to overreact about it and he shouldn’t be so soft.
    He got bit angry and told me that we have to sell rest of goods even tho our last distributor smoked half of it, my angry friend gave me his phone and I called other distributor and asked him if he could sell another few pounds and he said he will try to make his employees to do it for him so it shouldn’t be a problem.
    We agreed that we will meet him and he said he is on his working place like usually.
    We took our car and started driving to other part of city since we had drugs around whole city and it we knew where exactly he is.
    We arrived and we found him very careful he asked us few questions before he stared talking to us and when he was sure it were us that should give him goods, he started talking about business and then he took goods we had for him and gave us percentage of whole supplies he sold by now.
    He thanked us and we went back to our car and drove away, I told my friend that calmed down by now that its so much easier to work with people like our other distributor was.

• alt text
    Date: 21/09/2022
    Activity number: 163
    Activity: SR
    Screenshots:

Activity: Assisting ThC Turf
    Date: 21/09/2022
    ScreenShots
  • alt text
    This event date: 22/09/2022
    This event number: 57
    This event winner: UE|xRoyal
    This event screenshots:

• alt text
    This event date: 22/09/2022
    This event number: 58
    This event winner: @KardeL
    This event screenshots:

• alt text
    This activity date: 24/09/2022
    This activity number: 164
    This activity type: SR's
    This activity screenshots:

Date: 24/09/2022
    ScreenShots:
  • alt text
    Roleplay:#23

@Stou said in Ghost Triad | Media Archive:

alt text
    RolePlay Title: race for shit
    Participants: [Ghost~Triad] @ncov @kardel @Djappa
    [MS13] @SpeeD1Tn
    Story:

• alt text
    Activity number: 165
    Screenshots:

ScreenShots

• alt text
    Activity number: 166
    Screenshots:

ScreenShots
  • alt text
    This activity date: 24/09/2022
    This activity number: 167

ScreenShots:
  • alt text
    Date: 23/09/2022
    Activity number: 168
    Screenshots:

ScreenShots

Activity: GT BR
    ScreenShots

• alt text
    Activity number: 169
    Screenshots:

Activity: O BR
    ScreenShots

• alt text
    This activity date: 25/09/2022
    This activity number: 170

• alt text
    Roleplay:#24
    @Sharlock said in Ghost Triad | Media Archive:

alt metni
    RolePlay Title: Sale of alcohol for guns
    Participants: [Ghost~Triad] @nCov @Dizci @SabhiKhan
    [MS13] @Mskv_05 @Achsan4 @PanosPanos
    Story:

• alt text
    Roleplay:#25

Participants: [Mara Salvatrucha 13] @BooM @Grg797 @SpeeD1Tn @Frank6Tomas
    [Ghost~Triad] @Stou @Djappa @KardeL

After we finished our buisness we were chilling smoking talking with each other then one of MS13 members Heard about a gang selling some realy high quality beer but we were out of money we went to them and asked them if they do accept drug payment we exchanged the drugs for some beer and went back to base

• alt text
    Date: 25/09/2022
    Activity number: 171
    Screenshots:

Date: 25/09/2022
    ScreenShots