• Since Clucking bell got its private forums can any admin lock and archive this please.

• Application for Drive thru operator division

In-game name: Reus

Account name:Karamani

Tell us why do you want to join Drive thru operator division: Because I love to lead and deliver food and I hope to accept this profession

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: I meet all the requirements

• @Reus
    at first you are not member
    second the division application is only on discord
    third you should be a member first then apply for division
    here is the application format

How to apply? you can do as u can see at the screen
    alt text
    and write the topic title Reus application for Cluck and copy the format thet u can see it in the spoiler

Good Luck

• #Deleted

• @DALI-i said in Cluckin' Bell:

alt text

**In-game name: DaLi

Account name: messiess

Country of residency: tunisian

From how long are you playing SAES: 1732 hours

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 2yours

How well do you speak English?: 7/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: arabe-french

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Osama. I live in Tunisia. I love playing PC and basketball. I respect others and I do not have problems with anyone

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:
    i am good at: shooting and Driving and Parachuting-RP
    i am bad at: Cracking

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:
    gang:CDC
    group:ZIP-CS-ZCB

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? no

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I want to be part of the Cluckin bell because this group has good players and I like its role because I feel it is different from other groups

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Good member and respect others

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? Respect and appreciation I can build places to play a role because I'm in a group ZIP

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: yes ofc

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: @Tapi and @Rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say "NO PLEASE**

Wrong section. Please apply here https://saesrpg.uk/category/263/cluckin-bell

• In-game name:kamal

Account name:kamal

Country of residency:egypt

From how long are you playing SAES:3 years

Since when are you playing GTA:SA4 years

How well do you speak English?:8/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?:arabic

Tell us something about yourself:my name is Kamal and i life in egypt and i have 14 years old andi have 1 brother and i like player mta- seas.rpg and i like player football and i can speake english and arabic

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:my strengths : i am good at driving cars and bikes and heli and i am good at shooting and i am good at Submit order to people and i am good at RPs - my weaknesses : FBS

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:N/A

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?n/a

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:bec it a good group and have nice members and i like pizza poy and i like selling pizza and Cluck is really having the concept of positive group with respectful people.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?:I'm not the best player at all, but i'm trying to be really good guy helping other players, so i can bring my positive and help Cluckin bell in any kind of all i can

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?Activitys and posts in media archive and RPs

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:Yes

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?:Tapi and Rainy ofc

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:Eat till you say, "No please".

• @Kamal said in Cluckin' Bell:
    In-game name:kamal

Account name:kamal
    Wrong section. Please apply here https://saesrpg.uk/category/263/cluckin-bell

• Account name: Wide

Country of residency: Vietnam

From how long are you playing SAES: 891hour

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 1years

What all languages can you speak other than English?: vietnames

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Huypham I live in Vietnam. I love playing PC . I respect Am just make people have great time in saes

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths Is friendly. i am good at: shooting .My weaknesses Driving car , Fly ,
    Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:
    gang: No
    group: No

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? no

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: why i want to join Cluckin'Bell because them Have very Good member in there and they very Respect

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Good member and others

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? I will do RP for helping CLuckin bell more exciting

• gL !

Keller.

• Account name: Wide

Country of residency: Vietnam

From how long are you playing SAES: 891hour

Since when are you playing GTA:SA 1years

What all languages can you speak other than English?: vietnames

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Huypham I live in Vietnam. I love playing PC . I respect Am just make people have great time in saes

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths Is friendly. i am good at: shooting .My weaknesses Driving car , Fly ,
    gang: No
    group: No

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: why i want to join Cluckin'Bell because them Have very Good member in there and they very Respect

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: Good member and others

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? I will do RP for helping CLuckin bell more exciting

• @Wide How many times you will apply ? do it once and do it in right section, Please. https://saesrpg.uk/category/263/cluckin-bell

• In-game name: my real name kamal but in game katlank

Account name: Kamal

Country of residency: egypt

From how long are you playing SAES: 3 years i think thats

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: Since 3 years

How well do you speak English?: 8/10

What all languages can you speak other than English?: arabic

Tell us something about yourself: my name is Kamal and i like playing listen musice and i have 18 years old and i love playering MTA SA and i like playering football in real life and i life in egypt and i can speak arabic and english and i traveled to england before but i back now and i like my life and i love my family and i am alawys have big hope.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths : i am very good at RP and driving cars and shooting with guns and i am respected and I am able to deal with the customer with calm and respect and i alaways have a big hope to join to Cluck , i was in clukc before but L and HQ and VL said to me reapply and i said okay bec i am really love Cluck.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: N/A

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?N/A

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: bec it all my hope and i love it and CLuck a good group and it will be better group in server and Cluck have a nice members and respected members and a very nice leader and thay have hope to be better for all days and i am really love pizza LOL and i like to work with members Cluck

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: i will give to cluck my good skills in RP and events and active and i will be better in all days and i am respected member and i think any group need member like it ,thats enought.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? thay respect me i know all members cluck that only

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: yes sure

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and radio and rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:

• @Katlank said in Cluckin' Bell:

In-game name: my real name kamal but in game katlank

Account name: Kamal

Country of residency: egypt

From how long are you playing SAES: 3 years i think thats

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: Since 3 years

What all languages can you speak other than English?: arabic

Tell us something about yourself: my name is Kamal and i like playing listen musice and i have 18 years old and i love playering MTA SA and i like playering football in real life and i life in egypt and i can speak arabic and english and i traveled to england before but i back now and i like my life and i love my family and i am alawys have big hope.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths : i am very good at RP and driving cars and shooting with guns and i am respected and I am able to deal with the customer with calm and respect and i alaways have a big hope to join to Cluck , i was in clukc before but L and HQ and VL said to me reapply and i said okay bec i am really love Cluck.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: N/A

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?N/A

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: bec it all my hope and i love it and CLuck a good group and it will be better group in server and Cluck have a nice members and respected members and a very nice leader and thay have hope to be better for all days and i am really love pizza LOL and i like to work with members Cluck

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: i will give to cluck my good skills in RP and events and active and i will be better in all days and i am respected member and i think any group need member like it ,thats enought.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? thay respect me i know all members cluck that only

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: yes sure

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Tapi and radio and rainy

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:

You've made a misstake Sir, check this https://saesrpg.uk/category/263/cluckin-bell .

• Application for Cluckin' Bell

In-game name: Kar69X

Account name: elrbo3djeja

Country of residency: Tunisia

From how long are you playing SAES: 3 years.

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: since i was kid(5 years old).

How well do you speak English?: very well but i have some mistakes.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic,French and Dutch(a little bit).

Tell us something about yourself: I'm loyal person .Understand every body.Not bad-tempored.Open Mind. Have a big Knowledge.The best thing for me its RPing like i can rate my self 9/10.Also i'm trustworthy.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Let's start with my strenghts : RolePlaying,Driving,Delevering and Flying.
    Now my weaknesses: to be trust i don't have weaknesses.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: Age Of Judgment, i still in the group.

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?: no.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I want to join Cluckin' Bell because its a special group and had a lot of RP and active members.Also i like this kind of groups.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can offer what's Cluckin' Bell need ,Everything,such a good reputation and a good personality.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?: I expect everything positive from Cluckin' Bell.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes, i agree.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Cluckin' Bell's founders are : @Tapi, @Rainy.

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say, "No please".

• @baligh_WA said in Cluckin' Bell:

In-game name: Kar69X

Account name: elrbo3djeja

Country of residency: Tunisia

From how long are you playing SAES: 3 years.

Since when are you playing GTA:SA: since i was kid(5 years old).

How well do you speak English?: very well but i have some mistakes.

What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic,French and Dutch(a little bit).

Tell us something about yourself: I'm loyal person .Understand every body.Not bad-tempored.Open Mind. Have a big Knowledge.The best thing for me its RPing like i can rate my self 9/10.Also i'm trustworthy.

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: Let's start with my strenghts : RolePlaying,Driving,Delevering and Flying.
    Now my weaknesses: to be trust i don't have weaknesses.

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: Age Of Judgment, i still in the group.

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why?: no.

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: I want to join Cluckin' Bell because its a special group and had a lot of RP and active members.Also i like this kind of groups.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can offer what's Cluckin' Bell need ,Everything,such a good reputation and a good personality.

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell?: I expect everything positive from Cluckin' Bell.

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?: Yes, i agree.

Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?: Cluckin' Bell's founders are : @Tapi, @Rainy.

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?: Eat till you say, "No please".

You've made a misstake Sir, check this https://saesrpg.uk/category/263/cluckin-bell .

• alt text

• In-game name:OnlyM3

Account name:Castoru1997

Country of residency:Romania -Bucharest

From how long are you playing SAES: 4 years

Tell us something about yourself: Hello im OnlyM3 im a nice guys who like video game also football, i like to play GTA:SA and GTA 5 and sometime i play Fornite , I have 21 years old and i live in Romania , Bucharest, i like to make rp's and host event's and spend time with my friends ingame !

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are fighting and driving car and support team , me weakness its driving boat

Are you in any group : I'm in Enternia

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: Well its a new intresting group and its about selling food what i like it ,because im eating all day ,and i want to improve skills about rping, and ,selling food over SA

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can come with me skills about rping because i'm in Enternia , i can rp also doing awesome event's, im a good waiter and best seller man on the SA

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? : Well spend awesome time with member's and to do roleplay's to rise up more !

• @Aquillezs said in Cluckin' Bell:

In-game name:OnlyM3

Account name:Castoru1997

Country of residency:Romania -Bucharest

From how long are you playing SAES: 4 years

Tell us something about yourself: Hello im OnlyM3 im a nice guys who like video game also football, i like to play GTA:SA and GTA 5 and sometime i play Fornite , I have 21 years old and i live in Romania , Bucharest, i like to make rp's and host event's and spend time with my friends ingame !

List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are fighting and driving car and support team , me weakness its driving boat

Are you in any group : I'm in Enternia

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?: Well its a new intresting group and its about selling food what i like it ,because im eating all day ,and i want to improve skills about rping, and ,selling food over SA

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?: I can come with me skills about rping because i'm in Enternia , i can rp also doing awesome event's, im a good waiter and best seller man on the SA

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' Bell? : Well spend awesome time with member's and to do roleplay's to rise up more !

Wrong section sir, check this https://saesrpg.uk/category/263/cluckin-bell

• alt text

• Nickname:[TST]JeepSrt[R*]

Account name:fandi123

How long have you been playing mta:3 years

Have you read Cluck rules: Yes Sure

Are you in any group:N/A

What are your goals as a Cluck member: My goals are to help my colleagues and we will achieve many goals together we will work as teamwork and I want to learn some skills from Cluck that's all

Why do you want to join Cluck: because Cluck got a Good reputation and I want help them I got some RP skills and good active and experienced player that's all.

Best regard,JeepSrt