• Application for Cook division:
    In-game name: RadiO
    Account name: oussama88
    Tell us why do you want to join chef division: I love cooking and preaparing foods that why i wonna join this Division also my Dream is to be a Chef and participe to "Top Chef"
    Do you meet the requirements to join this division:Yeah i think that i have 1 month in Cluck

• Hello there, @Judyes, @Blué, @Zei, @Skerdi, @Adriano
    We are happy to announce that your Cluckin' Bell application has been accepted. Wear tag [Cluck]<Name><NW> OR [Cluck]<Name> When you are spawned as an cluck, Civilian > Pizza boy. Also join our discord channel if you haven't yet, Link is in the first post. Welcome aboard!

@MR-DaLi, @zootthattoot, @martinJames, We are sorry to say this but your applications are denied. If you all are still interested try again when the application center is open once again.

Cluckin' Bell, HQ.

• Greetings everyone,

We have now introduced our new ranking system on the first post on this topic. Please read it. All the members make sure you apply for your division this week. Also warning to all the inactive members, If you are inactive for more long with out informing you will be kicked in the up coming week.

Also, Our application center is now CLOSED, We will open it once we are looking for more members.

Regards,
    Cluckin' Bell HQ.

• Application for Chef division

In-game name: Vincy

Account name: xvincyx

Tell us why do you want to join chef division: Because i love cooking, i would offer my cook ability to Clucks

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: Yes sir.

• Application for Drive thru operator division

In-game name: Joge

Account name:Joge

Tell us why do you want to join Drive thru operator division: I was Drive thru operator before the new ranking system and i think Tapi remember's when i said " i want to become drive thru operator" like first day i joined in Clucking bell over month ago.

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: I meet all the requirements.

• Good evening,

@JoGe's And @Vincy's application for their division has been accepted by the Cluckin' Bell HQ.

@RadiO, Your application has been denied, You do not meet the requirements.

Regards,
    Cluckin' Bell HQ.

• Greetings,

Cluckin' Bell roaster has been updated and Cluckin' Bell Headquarters has been added to "Cluckin' Bell properties".

Message to all the members: "Cluckin' Bell Headquarters" will now be our new base.

Sincerely
    Cluckin' Bell HQ.

• Cluckin' Bell MENU

In-game name: Laser

Account name: zamane

Tell us why do you want to join chef division: Because I want to play with Chef division anymore, It seems interesting and I'm ready to take responsibilities and show my skills.

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: Yes, I do meet the requierements.

• Application for Waiter division

In-game name: Odakab

Account name: odakab

Tell us why do you want to join Waiter division: Because, I don't have many options as there are time requirements.

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: Yes, I think my english is enough to roleplay as waiter.

In-game name: Griffin

Account name: zafer305

Tell us why do you want to join chef division:I've been here a long time and I want to be chief.I have all the skills to be chief.

Do you meet the requirements to join this division: Yeah,I'm ready for this episode !

• Good evening,

@Laser's And @Griffin's application for their division has been accepted by the Cluckin' Bell HQ.

@ODAKAB , Your application has been denied, You just became a full member. Feel free to re-apply.

Regards,
    Cluckin' Bell HQ.

• In-game name: Aboody

Account name: abdel
    Tell us why do you want to join Waiter division: As it's an interesting division and cluck don't have any waiters I like to work as a waiter and I am a good waiter and I got a lot of RP skills that I can show it in waiter division to improve cluck
    Do you meet the requirements to join this division: Yes, I do

• Good luck, unique motto.

• @Franks said in Cluckin' Bell:

Good luck, unique motto.

lol, Thank you.

• DELETED

• alt text

Application for Cluckin' Bell

Section-A
    In-game name:Luna
    Account name:lunaexe
    Country of residency:Tunisia
    How well do you speak English?:If i rate myself in english is 7/10
    What all languages can you speak other than English?:Turkish , Arabic

Section - B

Since when are you playing SAES:I start since 2013 but i was inactive now i'm with new account with new life
    Since when are you playing GTA:SA : Since 2012

Tell us something about yourself:Hello My Name Rayen Raies i'm an 14 years old i have one brothers i'm in real life good people with my friends and with my family So In-Game i have exerpience good a lot before since starting play MTA i wasn't know anything i was like nubs .

List few of your strengths and weaknesses:Bad FPS , Ping Some time /// Driving , Respect , mature , active ,flying ,shooting ,roleplay

Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:[4x4] Ididn't left

Have you been ban or warned by any admin in the last 1 year if yes, Explain Why? : Nope

Why do you want to join Cluckin' Bell?:I want give cluckin all our my best also respect and customers Service with Player with Asking what he need in eating in morning and evening.

What can you offer Cluckin' bell?:I want offer all my actives , loyalty , mature , customers Service

What do you expect in return from Cluckin' :Love, support, strength and help

Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Cluckin' Bell rules?:Yes
    Who are Cluckin' bell's founders?:Tapi is

We are looking for really interested members, And who can help at all time. Do you think you can be like that? : Yes I'm already to help groups and give our my best

Are you aware of that you will be kicked if you are inactive without informing or not hosting and participating in activities:Yes iknow i'll work for didn't get kicked .

What is Cluckin' bell's Motto?:Eat till you say, "No please".

Best Regards Luna

• @Mixpeko wrong section create a topic here https://saesrpg.uk/category/263/cluckin-bell