alt text

• alt text
    RP #697

@cornelius said in Ventura's Tunings ~ Media archive:

Roleplay

Number: 59

RP Name: Increasing engine 2/2

Participants: @Denis

Story: After I helped finding and loading engine, it is my time to install it in new van, I was tired so I told I will do it next day. I came to base and start asking how old is van maybe you know its electricity and its problems, maybe it got shot. He told it's never been shot or almost used, so he wants to take it and upgrade it, then I started to work, we couldn't lift engine and it was dangerious, so I used my hook to do it, after hard work, it was pay time. I came to his room which was really clean and rich looking place. And Denis just grabbed few thousands and gave me and said when you will need my help call me!

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/yydA3W0

• alt text
    RP #698

@wizax said in SAFP - Official Media Archive:

alt text
    PART II ()The Federal File

Special Thanks to DJO for helping me to host this big RP
    Main characters: @Wizax @Brian @DJ0 @Hammer @Lynardz2 @Steve @devin @Tut [Some others DE and Squads member i couldn't see their names when we was RPing]
    Story: It's been 3 weeks since we lost our federal file. The criminals still do not know the password. This morning our Dispatchers found this criminal activity near Bon-Country Airport and after zooming in on the faces of the suspects they seem to be the same criminals of the last time. as soon as possible we respond. after long searching we found a large ship parked away at sea My radio did not work so I could not call back I informed my teammates that we should do it on our own unless we lost it again and i am not ready to lose it again We parked the helicopter and then rush and I took out my megaphone and yell but no answer. We tried to shoot the gardians but that spent the lives of one of our members but luck there was a marine unit patrolling the sea We brought the sick officer on his boat and back to the land. my radio back to work. I called heavy backup of Airborne units and Naval Units, within 2 minutes all responds After long shoting the criminals surrendered When i was about cuffing their hands the jumped to the sea but there was a boat waitting them down. I gave an order to all the units to follow them while im taking our the federal usb file. But the criminals have died so we do not know who gives them orders to steal our file.
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    alt text
    ~~More screens on Imgure link >https://imgur.com/a/AYtOECS<

()To protect with gourage to serve with compassion.

• alt text
    Night Activity: 05.07.2018
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text

SF BR 8/8 #661

alt text

• alt text

LV BR 8/8 #662

alt text

• alt text

alt text
    alt text

• alt text

RP #699

@josefrags said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay Number:267
    Participants:@XpookS @Steve
    Title:Drugs Business
    Story:After few days without any good drug deal we found a new customer for heroin and meth we got from Liberty City i received a phone call from a member from Organisation Zero he was interested in our drug products. we made a meeting in our base to make the deal.
    i welcomed him in the base and we had a small talk and introduced to each others then i showed him our drugs collection he liked meth and heroin and wanted to buy it . after testing it we set a price 30.000 dollar and i offered him a small discount 5%. we loaded his truck and he set on the road.
    Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/cNpY1dh

• alt text

Event: #1029

Type of event: Knock me off

Helper(s): Duracell

Prize: 1.000.000$ (250k each round)

Winner(s): [HS]Style, Quiz, Denox, tez_kaR

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/6th1h2Z

• @steve said in Black Syndicate | Media Centre:

alt text

RP #700

@josefrags said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay Number:268
    Participants:@Arone @Steve @TheCoon
    Title:Drugs Deal with new friends
    Story:oneday I was at base once I received a call from BS called Steve he told me that he want some alchol for his gang I told him ok I told him to meet in a prop own by my gang in whetstone to be away of cops he told me ok after we end the call I went to get some alchol for them I started load them from the base after I put it in the car after I loaded it I checked the car and I found everything good then I started to move the way was very dark but I could reach there safely when I reached there I found cobra and his members waiting me I parked my car then I got out to talk to them Mr.Steve came to me and started to talk he told me that he want see the alchol for his gang I took him to trunk and opened it to show him he told me bottle does not look bad he asked me if his member can pick up one and try it I Of Course after he went to trunk and picked up one to try after he finished he told his Leader Steve that its very good then Mr.Steve told me tat he forgot is money but he has good deal he told me that he can give me 40 bottle for some ammo of AK47 I told I'm let me ask my gang after that I got out my phone and called high rank from gang and asked him about deal they told me ok then I went to Mr.Cobra and told him that we accept deal after he told me to wait until his member andre load alchol and AK47 I waitied until he finished after I told Mr.Steve goodbye and that if he need any more help call me he told me then I got in my car and started to move
    Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/hANOPjk

• alt text
    LS BR 8/7 #663
    alt text

• alt text

RP #701

@xpooks said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay Number: 278.
    Participants: @Pump @LargeVillain79 @XpookS
    Story: Once, I was chilling with my gangmate @Pump Having fun and talking about our business and about new tips to delivery our commodity faster and without mistakes and about best cars to delivery the most important thing (Drugs), So Pump told me that burrito is the best car to delivery commodity its good and not that slow and have a big space for the drugs.
    Suddenly, I got a call from an old friend from the black syndicate his name villain, he told me that he is in need of drugs, some cocaine, weed, and cannabis.so I told him that I am on my way to you in a few hours so be ready I can be there in anytime...
    After 2 Hours, I arrived at the Black syndicate base and I found villain waiting for me there, I get out of the car and I open the trunk to show him the commodity,
    He stayed thinking for few Seconds and then he told me ''fuck yeah dude I love it that what I want thanks, dude, I will take them all..'' So I Entered to the base where black syndicate put their commodity, and then villain put it in the right place, and we shake hands and pay me my money.
    finally, I have to go back to our base and it was a successful mission for Wild Angels again and that why they call us the Best Deliverers
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5m5MxvP

• alt text
    SF BR 8/8 #664
    alt text

• alt text
    SF BR 8/8 #665
    alt text

• alt text

#rp 702

@meta said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text

Participants : Wizax, Steve, Jesse, Flappy and Meta

Our friend and gang mate was arrested in Bone County in the bar

alt text

Right after getting this news, I called 2 of his closest friends, we arranged a meeting to help him before getting jailed .
    alt text

After setting a good plan, we drove to the ammunation to buy some weapons .

alt text

Meanwhile, Jesse was getting investigated by SAFP officers, alt text

They took his finger prints, insereted it into the system and then moved to the investigation room where officers started pressing him

alt text

alt text

We kept waiting for like 3 hours outside the official department of SAFP

alt text
    The officers were driving Jesse to the Prison to spend his first 3 days there before getting investigated again,
    We started following the car carefully

alt text

It was late, the street was empty in the middle of the night, I drove at max speed to get close to the car when Flappy and Steve opened fire .

alt text

Jesse wasn't much hurt comparing to the officers, steve helped him getting in the back of the Burrito .
    alt text

Safe and clean! .

• alt text

#RP 703

@kayler said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
    RP Number 294

• Participants: @kayler & @khalil

• Story: After hearing of the Criminal that Always Gets from Gangs' Zone much money from selling arms there. Today he came to Wild Angels' Zone so I called Black Syndicate maybe they can give me some pieces of information about him because he sold Arms in their Zone. To get to there faster maybe BS got something to do with Bank Robbery or Store Robbery I got the Sports Cart that we got last Week Super GT and went to their base. I found one of their member guarding the base called Daglow he opened for me the gate then we start chatting about the deal we called it Expensive Information because I needed to pay 5.000$ to tell me about this Criminal. This Criminal is from U.S.A he worker as Cop but he changed his job to Arms dealer after Some Crims killed his family. His name is James_Rivola He wants to get money to do an operation for the last one left of his family his Daughter called Sindy. After that, I got my car and went back to the Base to call someone to come with me for ...

• Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/OMUYVuq

• alt text
    Evening activity: 09.07.2018
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    SF BR 8/8 #666
    alt text

• alt text
    LS BR 8/8 #667
    alt text