Black Syndicate | Media Centre

• alt text
    Participant(s): @Rowdy35 @TheClaw
    Date: 17/01/2019
    Story: Today is the day. We have dealed with Arms Assassins. One of my fellows called me and said that they need drugs. Not a problem for us. We planned the meeting place and met at Tierra Robada. We had to be sure that no one is following us. On the road, there were no cops and civilians so it was easy to meet at Tierra Robada. We have organized the deal. Ten kilograms of cocaine and ten million dollars, clear deal, clear money. We have met at Black Syndicate Mansion and I put the drugs to his car. I got the money, he got the coca. We finished the deal. Another deal for Black's, another win for Black's.
    Screenshot(s):

• alt metni
    Participants: Black Syndicate ( @TheClaw ,@Jack_ ),The Outfit ( @Cornelius @lazar007)
    Date : 17.01.2019
    Story: It was a wonderful day in San Andreas. Andrew and his friend came to our base after drinking the alcohols and talking with Andrew my friend claw showed our drugs to Andrew our drugs were amazing Andrew and his friend has decided to buy our drugs. we have carried our drugs to Huntley we even gave air and ground support to Andrew the time has come we successfully transported our drugs to Outfit Headquarters after talking with the Andrew and his friend he decided to give 200.000$ American dollars we take the money and came back to Black Syndicate HQ. I gave 50% of the money to my friend.....
    Screenshot(s):

• alt metni
    Event Type:GT Fight - 1v1 - CS/M4
    LWS Helper: [AA]Yoko[=OB=]
    Prize:1.000.000
    Winner(s): PerroLoco
    Screenshot(s):

• alt metni
    Event Type:Fallout
    Winner(s): [AA]M7mod
    Screenshot(s):

• alt metni
    Event Type:Airbox - 1v1
    Winner(s): [iWA]PewD|TF
    Screenshot(s):

• alt metni
    Event Type:Box - All vs All
    Winner(s): Mr.Chapo
    Screenshot(s):

• alt metni
    Event Type:Last Man Standing
    Winner(s): [CDC]Julio
    Screenshot(s):

• alt metni
    Event Type:Fallout
    Winner(s): OC|>Hoodie
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Title: Wild Angels Weeds !
    Participants: @MeDai @xDarkMan
    Story: Drugs are the second important thing to raise our money. A customer called me asking me to sell some cannabis. I asked him to come to the gang base to get his goods. After he came I went and brought some cannabis, and took it to the workshop and processed. I gave him his goods and took my money

ScreenShots: :

• alt text
    Event Type: Rhino shooter
    LWS Helper: [STF]Dufabo<VL>
    Prize: 1.000.000
    Winner(s): Judyes
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Participants: @reket , MeDai
    Story: I was just driving around with my Bullet when I got a phone call from MeDai. He offered me to do a quick drag race. He told me to meet him at Black Syndicate's base. The prize was 10 grand. I started driving there and used some NOS as well because I didn't want to make him wait. When I got there, I saw he was with an Alpha. We opened our windows and I told him to make the drag race at the tunnel what was near BS' base. He was okay with it and we drove there. I told him to start after the third horn. So, I horned 3 times and we started. I was long ahead from him and I won the drag race. We drove down the road, he said "Congrulations, it was a nice drag race.", opened the trunk, gave me the money and we shaked hands. After that, we drove away.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    Event Type:LMS
    LWS Helper: @Mrwan
    Winner(s):OC|>prr0
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Event Type:Rhino Shooter
    LWS Helper: @Mrwan
    Winner(s): 215|Skinner
    Screenshot(s):

• alt text
    Involved SAI members: Thomas_Reed @bas260, Rhaskos_Abigail @doom
    Responsible SAI Teams involved: HQ/Leadership
    Other involved people: @Zei MeDai @JohnnyEnglish @Bas

Date, time and duration of activity: 21-1-2019 Roleplay took 90 minutes.
    Activity type: Vehicular collision turned out to be an accident
    Details:
    I was driving towards Los Santos Airport on the highway that passes straight through Los Santos. When a vehicle also going south overtook me. He then lost control of his vehicle and crashed into a concrete barrier. The victim got out of the vehicle by himself. He has no visible injuries on his body. I then proceeded to call for assistance. First to arrive were additional State Police units and a local police officer. While the local law enforcement directed traffic state police offered the victim first aid and secured the scene. We had put on our reflective vests so there would be less of a chance to get struck by an oncoming vehicle.

Later medical assistance arrived and the fire department also. The fire department started cooling down the totalled vehicle with an extinguisher containing foam. The emergency medical technician attended the victim. We informed the medic of the situation. When the victim would be released from SAM care he had to be taken to the police station for questioning.

The fire department and I cleaned up the scene and we had Cuban Cars tow away the vehicle. The fire department then used the engine to clear any debris from the highway with water.

So on..

Screenshots: WIll be added later

• alt text
    Event Type: Rhino Shooter
    LWS Helper: @Stay
    Winner(s): OC-H|>Wolf
    Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/BYhsMGe

• alt text
    Night Activity: 26.01.2019
    alt text

• alt text