S.A. Elite SEALs - General/Application Topic - Level. 1!

• This is our new official topic, since Faker unfortunately had to leave us, and we can't edit his topic. Also we got promoted to LVL 1.

alt text

alt text

S.A. Elite SEALs - Discord:
    Click here to join our discord!
    S.A. Elite SEALs - Active Links:
    Click here to go to our General/Application topic!
    Click here to go to our Media Archive!
    Click here to go to our Base Inspections!
    S.A. Elite SEALs - Old Links:
    Click here to go to our old General/Application topic!
    Click here to go to our old Media Archive!
    Click here to go to our old Base Inspections!
    S.A. Elite SEALs - Archive Links:
    Click here to go to our Archived Base Inspections!
    Click here to go to our archived General Topic!
    Click here to go to our archived Media Archive!
    Click here to go to our archived Training Roleplay!

alt text

alt text

S.A. Elite SEALs got reinstated in San Andreas after an enormous skyrocketing of criminal activities. I, Alliances, pledge to restore and secure the streets, jails, banks, airspace, government establishments, and sea back to the rightful government and restore the peace of San Andreas.

I have set up a team and special methods to make this happen. In the coming weeks you will notice that a lot of things are going to change both within our team and beyond.

We expect your cooperation.

The following list contains what we are going to tackle now, and what we will address in the future.

S.A. Elite SEALs important occupations:
    • Restoring safety to all government establishments.
    • Clearing the sea and airspace of pirates and criminal activities.
    • Return the prison to its old state.
    • Making the streets safe and secure and return the public order.
    • Providing safety while traveling important government personnel and important people through a convoy.

alt text

Squad name: S.A. Elite SEALs
    Squad level: 1
    Squad tags: SEAL|Nickname[RANK]
    Squad founder: Faker
    Squad leader: Alliances
    Squad HQ team: Alliances, Alexie and Starwars.
    Squad panel name: S.A._Elite_SEALs
    Squad creation date: 8/21/2018
    Squad member: 7
    Squad motto: ''Hope is an ember in the dust, which SEALs will combust''
    Squad color: #202347
    Topic creation date: 8/21/2018
    Media archive creation date: 8/21/2018

alt text

Level 5 - Admiral - [L]
    Level 4 - vice Admiral - [vL]
    Level 4 - counter Admiral - [sL]
    Level 4 - Major - [MAJ]
    Level 4 - Instructor - [INS]

Level 3 - Captain - [CAP]
    Level 2 - Commander - [COM]
    Level 2 - Corporal - [COR]
    Level 1 - Private - [PVT]
    Level 0 - Recruit - [REC]

alt text

Please be aware of these rules, read them carefully!

If you fail to obey any of these rules or you see a member rule-breaking. Report it to an HQ immediately!

Rule number 1.0 : Follow/obey the server rules, you can find the server rules in-game by pressing F1.
    Rule number 2.0 : Put the S.A Elite SEALs binds on, always give the players an warning first, before trying to arrest them.
    2.1 : It does have to be necessarily our binds.
    Rule number 3.0 : Always respond to backup calls from within the squad, always help your teammates out.
    Rule number 4.0 : If there is a global training announced in-game, be there. If you can't for some reason contact the player in charge of that training.
    Rule number 5.0 : Be active, if there is a reason you can't be active make sure to inform a HQ or higher in-game, discord or forums.
    Rule number 6.0 : Stay proffessional at all time, always try to roleplay first.
    Rule number 7.0 : Listen carefully to members in the squad, listen to higher ranks, do NOT disrespect anyone. Remember, we are a team.
    Rule number 8.0 : If you're spawned as cop and we're going to patroll, trainings, roadblocks, put your tags on.
    Rule number 9.0 : Make sure to stay informed via the topic aswell as in-game, squad panel, ./squad in-game.
    Rule number 10.0 : You must spawn more often as cop than other classes.
    Rule number 11.0 : If you did an succesfull roleplay, event, etc make sure to post the screens in the Media Archive.
    11.1 : If you do NOT know how, ask a Captain or higher.
    Rule number 12.0 : If you received more than 2 warnings we will make a emergency meeting with the HQs. We will then decide what we are going to do with you.
    Rule number 13.0 : Always talk English in ClanChat.
    Rule number 14.0 : Do NOT give any information free about the global trainings/4 tests.
    Rule number 15.0 : Never leave a SEAL member behind.
    Rule number 16.0 : Always try to go on patrol with other SEAL members.
    16.1 : This does NOT apply if all SEAL members are offline.
    Rule number 17.0 : You are allowed to kill people on store robs/jail breaks/bank robs without arresting. If you are NOT at a SR/JB/BR you have to try to arrest first before killing.

alt text

-Shown worthy to join us(includes: English, driving, shooting, arresting and role-playing skills, responding to SRs, BRs, JBs and radio calls, enough maturity and basic understanding of the game/SEALs.
    Diplomas needed: None
    Rank achieved: Level 0 - Recruit - [REC]
    -To be updated..
    Diplomas needed: Driving Diploma [DD]
    Rank achieved: Level 1 - Private - [PVT]
    -To be updated.
    Diplomas needed: Driving Diploma [DD], Flying Diploma [FD]
    Rank achieved: Level 2 - Corporal - [COR]
    -To be updated.
    Diplomas needed: Driving Diploma [DD], Flying Diploma [FD], Parachuting Diploma [PD]
    Rank achieved: Level 2 - Commander - [COM]
    -To be updated.
    Diplomas needed: Driving Diploma [DD], Flying Diploma [FD], Parachuting Diploma [PD]
    Rank achieved: Level 3 - Captain - [CAP]
    After Captain the decisions of being promoted is up to the HQ Team.

Driving Diploma [DD]:
    Information: You will start at the bottom of Mount Chilliad. You will need to drive to the top of Mount Chilliad in less than 90 seconds and under 10% damage.
    In the second test you will start from Las Venturas cross. Drive to the end with your 2 back tires flat. The damage doesn't matter but you will have to reach the finish line within 40 seconds.

Both of these tests are done in a SEAL "Police" car.
    Screenshots: Click here for the screenshots!
    Video #1:

Video #2:

Flying Diploma [FD]
    Information: The instructor will fly to bridges near the beach of Los Santos. You will have to fly under the bridges shown by the instructor. You need to make it past all of the bridges to pass the test.
    In the second test you will fly from LS Airport to SF Airport while flying under bridges shown in the video and map

Video #1:

Video #2:

Parachuting Diploma [PD]
    Information: You will step in as passenger into the Instructors helicopter. The Instructor will fly to a building near San Fierro Police Department and you willneed to lang on the antenna of the building shown. The altitude will be 4+ depending on the Instructor choice.
    Video:

alt text

If you have an issue with a member, contact a HQ or higher in-game, forum or Discord and it will get dealt with.

If you have a problem with the squad, contact leader Alliances or vice-leader Alexie in-game, forum or Discord and it will get dealt with.

alt text

Founder:
    @Faker
    Admiral:
    @Alliances
    Vice Admiral:
    @Alexie
    Counter Admiral:
    /
    Major:
    /
    Instructor:
    @Starwars
    Captain:
    @Rover
    Commander:
    @Esta
    Corporal:
    /
    Private:
    /
    Recruit:
    @Davey
    @zlatis13
    Coming back after getting PC:
    @Script100
    @Mattias49

Friends (VIP's, ask an HQ):
    @Faker @Glitchmann @Jamal420 @FoxZilla

alt text

We've just got the old LV Marine to be our base. Also we've got our own Pay 'n Spray in Tierra Robada.
    LV Marine Base: See our base!
    Tierra Robada Pay 'n Spray: See our own Pay 'n Spray!

alt text
    We currently own 2 Police cars in our squad colour. This is the Dodge police vehicle, the vehicles are placed at LV Marine. We also own a Super GT, this is placed in front of the old LV Marine at the house of Alliances (Old house of Faker)
    Our 2 vehicles: Click here to see our vehicles!

alt text
    Do you want to become a Elite SEAL in San Andreas? Fill in the application format down below and post your application in this topic.

After you posted your application start being with members of the squad, if your application got accepted we will have a talk and some tests with you and if you are good enough to pass you will be invited to the S.A. Elite SEALs.

Make sure you read the paragraph ''TEST PROCEDURE ''.

TIP: Use your own words/sentences, do NOT copy from other applications!

TIP: Be honest! Do NOT lie!

Copy this (In spoiler) format, and post it on this topic!

alt text

S.A. Elite SEALs Media Archive:
    Click here to go to our Media Archive!

• Goodluck to all of us, and to the people that will join uw in the future! We can do this ❤

• I wish you best of luck mate, don't forget to add me to vip ❤

• @lincoln said in S.A. Elite SEALs - General/Application Topic:

I wish you best of luck mate, don't forget to add me to vip ❤

I wouldn't even dare to forget you ❤

• Holy shit! Well fucking done. Faker is so proud of ya'll up there!
    Congratz once again boys!

• @blazzey said in S.A. Elite SEALs - General/Application Topic:

Holy shit! Well fucking done. Faker is so proud of ya'll up there!
    Congratz once again boys!

Thanks man! ❤

• Congratulations . Good luck to all

• Alright, since we moved our topic.. @PunchLine Welcome, after a short interview and a brief test you've proven worthy of joining us.. Therefore your application is now accepted. Welcome!

alt text

• Best of luck again In the future ❤

• congratulations once again and good luck

• Application format:
    Section 1 - Personal Information
    Name: Rover
    Account name: carl
    Nationality: Dutch
    Languages: Dutch/English/German

Section 2 - In-game Information
    How long have you been playing MTA:SA?: for 6 years
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG? (Year & Hours): 4 years 900+ hours
    Current group(s): none
    Previous squads/gangs/companies? SEALs, HS, FOX, OC, SAFP
    If you left, or were kicked, please post reasons why: SEALs died, HS died, FOX left because i made the decision to join them too fast. SAFP, left because we were creating a new generation of OC. I left OC because i want to try something new and i need new motivation to login everyday.
    Why do you want to join S.A. Elite SEALs?: 4 years ago i was part of the SEALs Faker invited me as a newbie and teached me a lot of things. Also i love the base inspections and the rp's we made back in the days.
    If you join, what do you expect of S.A. Elite SEALs?: i expect that the players are still the same as 4 years ago serious, active and skilled.
    What will you bring to the S.A. Elite SEALs?: I will bring activity's like rp's/events etc. and loyalty.
    Have you ever been banned/kicked/adminjailed?: Adminjailed yes, everyone gets bored sometimes....

-Explain the S.A. Elite SEALs rules, NOT the SAES:RPG server rules!
    Explain rule 2.0: Use your binds show the wanted players that you are chasing them.
    Explain rule 7.0: Respect everyone and listen to players that have a higher rank then you.
    Explain rule 16.0/16.1: Never patrol alone! Take another SEAL with you, only if there is no one you can do it on your own.

Section 3 - Ratings
    Rate your english skills (1-10): 7
    Rate your role-play skills (1-10):7
    Rate your teamworking skills (1-10): 7
    Rate your driving skills (1-10): 8
    Rate your flying skills (1-10): 8
    Rate your sailing skills (1-10): 4
    Rate your shooting skills (1-10): 7
    Rate your arresting skills (1-10): 8
    Strengths: Shooting, RP, Flying, Arresting, teamwork
    Weaknesses: Sailing never tried it lal

• @rover said in S.A. Elite SEALs - General/Application Topic:

Application format:
    Name: Rover
    Account name: carl
    Nationality: Dutch
    Languages: Dutch/English/German

How long have you been playing MTA:SA?: for 6 years
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG? (Year & Hours): 4 years 900+ hours
    Current group(s): none
    Previous squads/gangs/companies? SEALs, HS, FOX, OC, SAFP
    If you left, or were kicked, please post reasons why: SEALs died, HS died, FOX left because i made the decision to join them too fast. SAFP, left because we were creating a new generation of OC. I left OC because i want to try something new and i need new motivation to login everyday.
    Why do you want to join S.A. Elite SEALs?: 4 years ago i was part of the SEALs Faker invited me as a newbie and teached me a lot of things. Also i love the base inspections and the rp's we made back in the days.
    If you join, what do you expect of S.A. Elite SEALs?: i expect that the players are still the same as 4 years ago serious, active and skilled.
    What will you bring to the S.A. Elite SEALs?: I will bring activity's like rp's/events etc. and loyalty.
    Have you ever been banned/kicked/adminjailed?: Adminjailed yes, everyone gets bored sometimes....

Explain rule 2.0: Use your binds show the wanted players that you are chasing them.
    Explain rule 7.0: Respect everyone and listen to players that have a higher rank then you.
    Explain rule 16.0/16.1: Never patrol alone! Take another SEAL with you, only if there is no one you can do it on your own.

Section 3 - Ratings
    Rate your english skills (1-10): 7
    Rate your role-play skills (1-10):7
    Rate your teamworking skills (1-10): 7
    Rate your driving skills (1-10): 8
    Rate your flying skills (1-10): 8
    Rate your sailing skills (1-10): 4
    Rate your shooting skills (1-10): 7
    Rate your arresting skills (1-10): 8
    Strengths: Shooting, RP, Flying, Arresting, teamwork
    Weaknesses: Sailing never tried it lal

We´ve known you for a while, and you´re a serious nice lad. Welcome back to the team! You´re
    alt text

• Good luck guys I know it's not easy but you can Faker should be happy the lvl 1 let's go you can!

• Congratulation for level 1, and i wish you good luck for next level!

• @meliodas @Sam thanks!

• Application format:
    Name:Zlatin
    Account name:Zlatis13
    Nationality:Bulgarian
    Languages:English/Bulgarian

How long have you been playing MTA:SA?:6 months
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG? (Year & Hours):85h
    Current group(s):none
    Previous squads/gangs/companies?UndercoverCops
    If you left, or were kicked, please post reasons why:too negative for me
    Why do you want to join S.A. Elite SEALs?:I want to have fun and quality time with nice and good guys, also defending the law with them
    If you join, what do you expect of S.A. Elite SEALs?:positivity, and fun time, thats why i play mta. having fun times with that kinda group is my goal in Mta/SAES
    What will you bring to the S.A. Elite SEALs?:i dont consider myself for the best player, but i know i can show my positivity, and have fun times together, like a nice Squad(just like SEALs
    Have you ever been banned/kicked/adminjailed?:No

Explain rule 2.0:Don't arrest someone for nothing give them warning and be good with them, give them warning first before you arrest them if they don't follow your warning you can arrest them
    Explain rule 7.0:Don't do nothing on your own show everyone respect and be part of it because without respect no squad will be good
    Explain rule 16.0/16.1:Always try to be teamwork guy, because teamwork makes squads powerful, and makes them better and stronger
    16.1 if there is no one online that doesnt mean you should not follow your duty
    Section 3 - Ratings
    Rate your english skills (1-10):8/10
    Rate your role-play skills (1-10):9/10
    Rate your teamworking skills (1-10):8/10
    Rate your driving skills (1-10):7/10
    Rate your flying skills (1-10):7/10
    Rate your sailing skills (1-10):6/10
    Rate your shooting skills (1-10):7/10
    Rate your arresting skills (1-10):7/10
    Strengths:being patient in long-time chasing or shooting, positive with everyone
    Weaknesses:not the best in long time sailing or sailing trainings

• @zlatis13 said in S.A. Elite SEALs - General/Application Topic:

Application format:
    Name:Zlatin
    Account name:Zlatis13
    Nationality:Bulgarian
    Languages:English/Bulgarian

How long have you been playing MTA:SA?:6 months
    How long have you been playing SAES:RPG? (Year & Hours):85h
    Current group(s):none
    Previous squads/gangs/companies?UndercoverCops
    If you left, or were kicked, please post reasons why:too negative for me
    Why do you want to join S.A. Elite SEALs?:I want to have fun and quality time with nice and good guys, also defending the law with them
    If you join, what do you expect of S.A. Elite SEALs?:positivity, and fun time, thats why i play mta. having fun times with that kinda group is my goal in Mta/SAES
    What will you bring to the S.A. Elite SEALs?:i dont consider myself for the best player, but i know i can show my positivity, and have fun times together, like a nice Squad(just like SEALs
    Have you ever been banned/kicked/adminjailed?:No

Explain rule 2.0:Don't arrest someone for nothing give them warning and be good with them, give them warning first before you arrest them if they don't follow your warning you can arrest them
    Explain rule 7.0:Don't do nothing on your own show everyone respect and be part of it because without respect no squad will be good
    Explain rule 16.0/16.1:Always try to be teamwork guy, because teamwork makes squads powerful, and makes them better and stronger
    16.1 if there is no one online that doesnt mean you should not follow your duty
    Section 3 - Ratings
    Rate your english skills (1-10):8/10
    Rate your role-play skills (1-10):9/10
    Rate your teamworking skills (1-10):8/10
    Rate your driving skills (1-10):7/10
    Rate your flying skills (1-10):7/10
    Rate your sailing skills (1-10):6/10
    Rate your shooting skills (1-10):7/10
    Rate your arresting skills (1-10):7/10
    Strengths:being patient in long-time chasing or shooting, positive with everyone
    Weaknesses:not the best in long time sailing or sailing trainings

Since we've already met in-game sometimes, your application looks fine and you've done a small roleplay with our Instructor @StarWars you've been Accepted. Congratz, meet a HQ in-game for further info!
    alt text

• congratulations !!!

• @scripter said in S.A. Elite SEALs - General/Application Topic:

congratulations !!!

Thanks!!

• Goodluck ❤