Reporting itzSpicey for scamming and blackmailling

• I always refrain from reporting people but if someone goes to this level I stand no chance.
    I will tell you the story.
    He invited me to a party and told me to gt for 500k I beated him 5/1 which means I need to get 2mil.
    Afterthat he said 1 v 1 gt for all your money you have 3.8mil including the 500ks you won (obviously in bad English but I upgraded it a bit for admins)
    so that means I have to get 5.8mil from him but he gave me only 1mil and 5mil was left

Meanwhile he was accusing me for aimbot and stuff.

he later said 1 vs 1 5mil so that means I had to get 10mil but I didn't want to play somehow but he wouldn't give my money he said are you scared because I will record you while playing?

I was like man that money too high but still accepted it because I thought he will not give me my money otherwise.

So we gted and I won without taking any damage.

He then blackmailed me saying I saw you leaving the game 6 times after WA bankrob and I got you on record for aimbot I had no mood for his childish stuff so I kept asking for my money but he wouldn't continue.

I am here because I cannot stand such injustice by this person first scamming me accusing me for an aimbot? Is that even possible and afterwards blackmailing me.
    Here are the screenshots I made during the fight:
    https://imgur.com/a/ao0tJi5

also same screenshots in spoiler
    :::

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Thank you for your attention.

I also would like to tagg @ItzSpicey to see his video

• This post is deleted!
  • and how im sure to this guy i was me ? /stats name ????
    i was playning as cop today all day tommorow with X99

• @ItzSpicey didn't you quit saes

alt text
    alt text
    also funny how you removed all you wrote

alt text

alt text

And last but not least yes you were a cop and I got a screenshot of you respawning as arms dealer

Spoiler Text

• yes i left last 4,5 hours and i joined on mh

• yes i blocked you beacuse sayning me shit things about me and idk you 😛 my name on discord he is Spicey and ingame too no ItzSpicey...

• @itzspicey said in Reporting itzSpicey for scamming and blackmailling:

and how im sure to this guy i was me ? /stats name ????
    i was playning as cop today all day tommorow with X99

Scamming peoples and talking bullshit won't get you far, only place it will get you is a ban appeal, this isn't how things work here.

• Bazuka I dont care do it anything you want and good luck
    i was not this guy so idc admins GL 🙂

• If I'm not mistaken the "itzspicey" guy is the same guy as this https://saesrpg.uk/topic/1818/darknight548-ice-craniax-ban ,Banned due to scamming & then got unbanned. I guess he doesn't learn by his mistakes.

• i can tell its you @ItzSpicey just seeing your english xD

• Lmao Bazuka
    "I killed him without taking any damage''
    alt text

• DELETED

• And I'll give you guys forum mute if you won't shut up. Only those who have part in this are allowed to speak.

• @boylan that guy was not me Lmao wtf xD

• And if i was me admins he's can ban me eashy for multi account lol

• @itzspicey
    My job is not to get you banned in any other way than what I wrote my job is to let you receive punishment from scamming and blackmailing me and if that is a ban I would be happy

• Bazuka if i got banned really idc lol i have drop like 1500€ on another games so i dont care do it anything you want admins

• PUBG World of warcraft League Of Legends and another games he is better than SAES

• And everyone on this serverknow it thatand dont try to be said lie

• @Lincoln who the hell he is his kid xD