SOLVED [HS]Durby getting sentimental while giving punishments!

• We were patroling with makelove. And i claimed someone from SF airport and the criminal i claimed was too close to shamal and i thought he was in plane and we blocked plane's runway and we blew it up so they can't fly away. After that i arrested 3 people and we thought everything was usual as any other day.

After that a staff called Durby stopped us and told us that we were rulebreaking because no one was wanted in that shamal and we blew it up. And i told him that i thought i claimed a criminal inside the shamal and such misunderstandings can happen sometimes so he should take it easy. But he was consistent to give us the punishment he fantasised instead of a realistic one.(Punishment was adminjail for me as a driver and warning for makelove for shooting the plane.)

At this point i believe pilot of the shamal, [HS]Dizzy, being a [HS] and Turk just like Durby has a great influence over this punishment.

What do you think about this incident? @SAES-HQ @SAES-Gang-Manager

• I've been expecting a "report" for the last couple of days but all you could come up with is a pathetic topic like this. Let's take it from the beginning;

In this server, you're responsible for your own actions, and breaking the rules is still breaking the rules even if they're "misunderstandings" or intentional acts. My job as a community staff member is to enforce the rules put up by the SAES clan members and take care of any unjust situation while helping the community in every aspect I possibly can.

You have a gang that is trying to regroup for a bank robbery at San Fierro Airport. While NONE of the official squad members try to raid the regroup, you think that you're so slick with your K panel to just dive in there without prior recon (or even to just use your brain to hold up one second and double-check if any wanted player is in the area) and just barge in like maniacs. For me what you did is not a "mistake". It is a poorly executed raid plan.

Moving onto the "sentimental" part. As I was a part of the robbery regroup (I was actually the one managing it), I was aware of your actions from the start. I didn't stop and punish you because "my turk friend dizzy told me to do it". The moment you raided that plane it was all over the official gang teamchat. It doesn't matter which gang is going to the BR or which person's plane is getting raided. If there's a rulebreak occurring, I'll make damn sure that whoever breaks the rules, gets punished. It is not only Dizzy you violated at that moment. There were at least 20 other players in that shamal + the airport area that were unwanted at the time you barged inside as you can see in the evidence (video proof) I sent you. You ruined the gameplay of at least the one third of the official gang capacity and you expect me to NOT do anything about it? If so, this isn't even worth arguing but here we are.

You "thinking" there was a wanted criminal in that area ruined an entire bank robbery plan and what I did was anything but sentimental.

As far as the given punishments, and I don't really have to explain myself to you on why I gave you or makelove certain punishments because who the fuck are you, I'll still do it. You had 2 warnings and an adminjail for DM prior to this incident so it seems like "misunderstandings and accidents" happen very often when it comes to you. The sane way to go was an adminjail. When it comes to makelove, he did not have any warnings or adminjails so this was his first offense. A warning would completely suffice the situation which is what I did.

If I was sentimental at any point during the execution of the reports against you, I would adminjail you both without even speaking to you and move on. But no, I stopped you to give you fellas the benefit of the doubt to explain yourselves and the best excuse you could come up was "I thought".

And since I get the opportunity to make this public in front of the entire community; If you break the server rules (minor or major) then receive a punishment from me (which is absolutely possible because I actually care about this server and what it stands for) and go crying, insulting. I couldn't give any less of a fuck about what you think about me or what you say about me. If you hate me for doing what I applied for, sucks to be you, go cry in the corner.

• Its simple as you pressing K and checking who is wanted and who is not
    Dont get too sentimental while creating topics dude, come on!

• Clearly a wanted person was inside

alt text

• bum adminjail>>>angry kurd

• I've been expecting a "report" for the last couple of days but all you could come up with is a pathetic topic like this. Let's take it from the beginning;

In this server, you're responsible for your own actions, and breaking the rules is still breaking the rules even if they're "misunderstandings" or intentional acts. My job as a community staff member is to enforce the rules put up by the SAES clan members and take care of any unjust situation while helping the community in every aspect I possibly can.

You have a gang that is trying to regroup for a bank robbery at San Fierro Airport. While NONE of the official squad members try to raid the regroup, you think that you're so slick with your K panel to just dive in there without prior recon (or even to just use your brain to hold up one second and double-check if any wanted player is in the area) and just barge in like maniacs. For me what you did is not a "mistake". It is a poorly executed raid plan.

Moving onto the "sentimental" part. As I was a part of the robbery regroup (I was actually the one managing it), I was aware of your actions from the start. I didn't stop and punish you because "my turk friend dizzy told me to do it". The moment you raided that plane it was all over the official gang teamchat. It doesn't matter which gang is going to the BR or which person's plane is getting raided. If there's a rulebreak occurring, I'll make damn sure that whoever breaks the rules, gets punished. It is not only Dizzy you violated at that moment. There were at least 20 other players in that shamal + the airport area that were unwanted at the time you barged inside as you can see in the evidence (video proof) I sent you. You ruined the gameplay of at least the one third of the official gang capacity and you expect me to NOT do anything about it? If so, this isn't even worth arguing but here we are.

You "thinking" there was a wanted criminal in that area ruined an entire bank robbery plan and what I did was anything but sentimental.

As far as the given punishments, and I don't really have to explain myself to you on why I gave you or makelove certain punishments because who the fuck are you, I'll still do it. You had 2 warnings and an adminjail for DM prior to this incident so it seems like "misunderstandings and accidents" happen very often when it comes to you. The sane way to go was an adminjail. When it comes to makelove, he did not have any warnings or adminjails so this was his first offense. A warning would completely suffice the situation which is what I did.

If I was sentimental at any point during the execution of the reports against you, I would adminjail you both without even speaking to you and move on. But no, I stopped you to give you fellas the benefit of the doubt to explain yourselves and the best excuse you could come up was "I thought".

And since I get the opportunity to make this public in front of the entire community; If you break the server rules (minor or major) then receive a punishment from me (which is absolutely possible because I actually care about this server and what it stands for) and go crying, insulting. I couldn't give any less of a fuck about what you think about me or what you say about me. If you hate me for doing what I applied for, sucks to be you, go cry in the corner.

• zort

• @durby Firstly, it seems so wrong that an admin uses f word to explain himself/herself on a supposed to be formal forum post.

Secondly, for an answer to "Who the fuck are you?" I have been playing on SAES for 11 years.

Lastly, i wasn't expecting you to understand this issue properly anyway. That is why i am waiting for an answer from @SAES-HQ and @SAES-Gang-Manager .

• I was also online when this happened. @Ryler , indeed it's supposed to be a formal forum post or discussion, but what does it matter if Dizzy is turk or not? Also who said staff or admins can't use the "f" word... etc. They are players too, right? It's ridiculous that you even posted a topic about it. Playing since 2011 and logging once or twice a year with makelove without paying any attention to the rules. Does your logging in 2011 and then years later for less than a hour make you an old player? Even if you are, doesn't that mean you should know the rules as it's your country's alphabet?

• @ryler said in [HS]Durby getting sentimental while giving punishments!:

Secondly, for an answer to "Who the fuck are you?" I have been playing on SAES for 11 years.

Who the fuck are you?

• Ryler is just a discount richard and matthews pls ignore him

• and "why the fuck" are all your posts just reports of admins or players XDDDDD

alt text

you take this game too serious bro go outside and get a cup of starbucks or smth idk

• Why do u mention saes gang manager big brain

• The SS that @TaaviLaudur shared is clear enough to prove that none was wanted in the shamal, they were getting ready for BR and none is wanted so you're not allowed to kill any one of them or damage the plane until they start the BR, so this report or whatever is 100% invalid so I suggest you play and enjoy the game instead of wasting your time posting a topic like this and getting yourself in trouble.

• اYou should be really considering changing your music type, that kind of art doesn't suit your personality

• alt text

• @Mr-Khaled look how life changes , now HS AJs cops

• Topic has been marked as a question  Brophy Brophy 
  • Topic has been marked as solved  Brophy Brophy 
  • @Durby has answered this.

We have nothing further to add.

• Locked by  Brophy Brophy 
  • Moved from General Chat & Information by  Brophy Brophy