reporting Mrsolrac

• well i was sniping someone and solrac parked on me , as I think everything is clear in the video and i want a fair punishment for him regardless of his position. Because it's obviously wasn't a mistake and that's not the first time he use that trick to to kill others. He should have thought of what could go wrong.
    "

"

• As I said ingame, you were not under the truck on my screen
    And as you can see in your video you can appreciate how I was shooting to the other side of the truck

• You keep doing this everytime and you even killed me with the same trick 2 mins after this happened. It's not my problem if i am not under your truck on your screen.
    Im not here to take responsibility for your mistakes

• Your video clearly shows the desync that happens. He hits you then shoots the roof of the truck. It's just desync in a 2002 game, you're stretching trying to pull this off as a report.

• I wonder if i can convince the admins with this excuse if i was the rulebreaker or end up getting an instant adminjail

• I would expect that if you did this once someone wouldn't run to report you.

I would expect that if you make the claim this happens all the time, you would provide more than one instance.

I wouldn't punish a player with a clean punishment history for what appears to be a desync mistake, Solrac falls into that category.

If you could prove repeated instances where it isn't in question, it's a different story, but based on the one instance you've provided here I think it clearly looks like desync.

No action taken.

• Locked by  Daryl Daryl 
  • Moved from Report Rulebreakers by  Daryl Daryl